RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]

Go down 
+4
Wrecker
Kellenredx
Icrus505
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:54 pm

As the machines exploded around him, he covered his eyes and kept them closed. As Hunter suddenly and unexpectedly fell into the void, he used his wingbuster sword's flight mode to descend slowly, ignoring the screams that filled the air. By the time it all stopped, he uncovered his eyes and found himself in a place that looked nothing like the lab when he shut himself away.

"What the hell is going on? Where are we at, the world of Aincrad in the Alicization Rising movies?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 pm

David just felt cold. "Where the heck?" David was stunned by what he saw. "What in the world happened."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:01 pm

As the machines explodes Laeleps finds that he is in a dark void. No! Did he take over? Did you take control again? Answer me Beast! Quiet you fool! You are still in control. This is merely similar to our little holding cell. Hahaha but I have a bit of a surprise for you. I can feel the wall between us has thinned. I am stronger in this world. Your time is quickly running out!
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Emerald is confused. What does she mean by forms? I took over your body while you were asleep. What! Don't worry, I don't do it often, it is very difficult to control a body that's asleep. When did you start doing tha—

Just than the computers started going out of wack. Then, the world was darkness. Well this was unexpected. What the hell? They then fell into the whirlpool of blood and child heads. Yes gore! Lots of gore! I... I'm scared. What in the damn hell! Dude, even I think this is weird. Shut up and let me enjoy this!

They finally landed in the cocoa powder. Aww, more gore! Come on! I don't trust this place. Neither do I, Topaz. What about you Lapis? I'm going to sleep for now, this place is too weird for me. Will you come back if I need you? Maybe. *sigh* Great.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Garrus maintained a pokerface throughout the horror around him. He wanted to scream but he didnt want to make himself seem less hero-ish. He calmed himself and maintained a pokerface until he landed. He got up and dusted off his armor and checked his surroundings "Is anyone hurt?" he asked Despite it being an illusion you cant take any chances. "If anyone needs help let me know" Garrus decided to take a leadership role considering he had fought demons all his life he could handle an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:26 pm

The temperature started lowering rapidly. For a moment, it almost felt like everyone was inside a freezer and a terrible chill enveloped the area before disappearing in an instant, returning to the original temperature. When all seemed calm, a shadow was suddenly cast over the seven hunters. Looking up they would see what was casting the shadow. They see the giant figure sitting on an airship sized mushroom and peering over them.

Spoiler:

"Who~ are you~?" the mysterious being questions, but his mouth does not move. In fact it sounds as if his voice was coming from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:33 pm

David began to feel dizzy. 'I think I ate something bad.' David simply sat down trying to understand the situation.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Hunter fought his instincts to start talking and take command of the situation. Normally, he would take over during an attack, but this is not his place to be the leader. It's not an ideal place for him right now, plus there were others who had more experience. If they fall, however, Hunter would be taking the initiative.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Garrus gazed upon the gaint man (at least he assumed thats what it was). Garrus was the first to speak up despite the uneasy feeling he got when the being spoke "Greetings civilian! I am Garrus Kain professional hero! You see I am currently been hired to act as what they call a "Bodyguard" for these people" He gestured to the people as he explained his situation. "Now that I have introduced myself might I ask who you are?" Garrus was well aware he was talking to an illusion but he never hurt to look for more information.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:58 pm

The mysterious figure stares at them for some time. In this drawn out moment of silence, one can notice that the the figure's left eye was missing. Closer analysis shows that he seemed strangely rabbit like and his clothes closely resembled Byron's, especially his red silk hat. Looking directly at his face, it is notable that the red markings closely resemble those on the bone mask of a grimm. This being was able to speak to you though so he obviously wasn't a grimm. That is what can be assumed.

"March," the strange being's voice echoed around. "You may call me March. March Abyss, the mad hare. What are you doing here... in my world? No one can come into my world. My world may come to you, but no one can come to my world."

March lifts up an arm and points a long black claw at the group. "How did you get here? I was awoken and I was told to bring out Wonderland again. I did as I was told as I always have, but something felt off. I tried to bring Wonderland to the people outside, but instead the people outside have brought themselves to my Wonderland. How is this possible?"

March Abyss pauses for a moment.

"Do you like it here?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:03 pm

David looks at the rabbit. 'Where have I seen this before.' David walked and said, "Its seems vary....interesting. You've said you brought out wonderland. Care to elaborate?" David said while unfolding his wings, using them as a chair.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:09 pm

"Do you like it here?"

"Well... let's see." Hunter took a look around. "We're in a land made out of sweets with no idea how we got here, nor do I know how to leave. And if I had to guess, this place is Aincrad, except it's very, VERY real. So yeah, it's okay."

Last edited by Wrecker on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Emerald, this guy is creeping me out. Same here Topaz, let's let the others talk fir— Ask him what happened to his eye! No! Come on. I want to know what happened to it. Also ask him to tell how gruesome it was to lose it. You're disgusting. Hey, isn't this suppose to be an illusion? I'm just enjoying it while it lasts, because you won't do anything gory in the real world. For good reason! Bah!
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Garrus scanned the area one again as his ears twitched slightly. "I dont see any demons around here so I see no. problem with this place" he laughed a little before continuing. "Thank you for allowing us to stay here" he spoke in a pleasant voice and smiled slightly. He pricked his own finger with the blade of Serenity to serve as a reminder that this place was an illusion he couldnt run the risk of going mad in this place considering he was a hero and people.needed him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 pm

The Wall is growing weaker! I can feel it. How would you fancy a demonstration? Pain shoots through Laeleps body. It feels as if someone else was in his body trying to escape. What are you doing! Stop ti this instant. He felt as if he was nearly going to explode when it suddently stopped. Laeleps breathing became ragged as he forced himself to not lose conciousness. Hahaha look at yourself squirm. Know how fortunate you are that I could not break free. I will have my time but that time is not now. Now I rest for my spectacular reveal. Enjoy what little you have left to enjoy. With that Laeleps mind goes quiet, an occurence rarely felt by Laeleps. After his episode Laeleps turns to the creature before them. "You Hare! Tell me how to escape from your supposed Wonderland this instant! Time is of the essence!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:38 pm

March's eye glanced at Emerald's direction. "I was born without one. The reason is indeed a fairly graphic one, but that thing inside you does not need to know." Though the rest of the group is temporarily confused at the being's out of context statement, his words were serious and knowing.

He then turns to David. "Through my power, the world around you, Wonderland, can be seen by the eyes of those from the outside. Wonderland is given the form of an illusion and a dream to those of the outside world. Instead, you have all come here into my Wonderland. Now this world is as real to you as it is to me."

March looks up at Hunter and Garrus. "Good. It is good to know that you like it here..."

March then looks down looking directly at Laeleps. "Since you will all be staying here for the rest of your lives."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 pm

"Just because I said it's okay doesn't mean I want to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Did he just notice me? I think he did... I'm scared guys. What he said next frightened them even more. Stuck here forever? I don't even like that. For once in his head Emerald and Almandine were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:08 pm

"No! You don't understand the beast grows stronger! Even now I can feel him growing. This place brings him strength there must be a way out."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Garrus cut himself again to double remind himself. He was about to speak when Laeleps began freaking out "This place must be getting to him". He approached Laeleps curious about the sudden outbrust toward the friendly apparently-not-a-demon rabbit. "My friend are you alright? Please remember that this is an illusion and nothing can happen. If you ever feel you need the help of a hero please dont hesitate to ask me whatever it is!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:24 pm

"Illusion?" March murmurs at that word questionably. "That may be what it is if Wonderland was brought to your world as it usually is, but this is different. You are inside Wonderland. This is no longer a mere illusion."

March suddenly snaps his fingers. Out of nowhere, a black spear sprouts from the ground next to Garrus shooting upwards at sonic speed. The spear tip barely grazed him, but it left a small scar on his left cheek. Blood is pouring from the scar and it begins to sting.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Laeleps jumps back away from the spear which cut Garrus. "My problem isn't staying safe. I can take care of myself. The problem is keeping all of you safe from my other half." Laeleps looks down at the arms which his other half created. The arms which were so commonly dyed with blood. "This isn't something a hero can help with. He sleeps within my mind thinking this body is his and he shall soon have it. If we do not leave this place with haste I fear I will be no more. Just a memory."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Upon seeing the spear hit Garrus, Hunter instinctively jumps away from where he was standing, fearing he, too, may be hit by a spear himself. "Oy, March! Before you start trying to kill us all, can you help us out? Do you know how we got here?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:52 pm

David saw the spear shot out of the ground. "Mister march can we not be gentlemen, lets talk about this over some tea." David almost wet himself it came out so fast. 'If this is what I think it is I either signed my death warrant, or saved my life.'
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Garrus did not flinch as the spear cut his cheek he had seen a lot worse. He turned to March for a moment "Point made civilian." he spoke before turning back to Laeleps. "Isnt something a hero can help with?!" He was rather taken aback. He laughed a moment later "There is always a way a hero can help! I promise I will help you control this other half of yours!" he struck a heroic pose "By the way im doing it no matter what you say".
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:04 pm

"I merely demonstrate my point," March states bluntly, his voice emanating from every direction again. "And sorry, but I can't let you leave."

March stands up, standing on top of the mushroom, towering above the group even more.

"The darkness will always seek to trap the light," he murmurs cryptically. With a sudden leap, the towering being shoots into the sky like a bullet and disappears from sight completely, leaving the group alone in the unknown world of Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Before Vanille even gets a chance to react she feels a sharp throbbing pain in her head, arm and leg. She winces and before she knows it she is somewhere else. She looks up and sees cotton candy clouds and super tall trees. She rubs her eyes and stands up" What...the hell just happened..." She sees a bunch of people and some are fighting and begins to walk over to the group hoping they cab explain where the hell she is right now. She cracks her knuckles and reaches for her device on her side. She then remembers that she doesn't have it and sighs. "Uhhh....No browsing for me..." She arrives at the group and asks in a soft tone. "Where.The.Hell.Am.I...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next