RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]

Go down 
+4
Wrecker
Kellenredx
Icrus505
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:04 pm

"I merely demonstrate my point," March states bluntly, his voice emanating from every direction again. "And sorry, but I can't let you leave."

March stands up, standing on top of the mushroom, towering above the group even more.

"The darkness will always seek to trap the light," he murmurs cryptically. With a sudden leap, the towering being shoots into the sky like a bullet and disappears from sight completely, leaving the group alone in the unknown world of Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Before Vanille even gets a chance to react she feels a sharp throbbing pain in her head, arm and leg. She winces and before she knows it she is somewhere else. She looks up and sees cotton candy clouds and super tall trees. She rubs her eyes and stands up" What...the hell just happened..." She sees a bunch of people and some are fighting and begins to walk over to the group hoping they cab explain where the hell she is right now. She cracks her knuckles and reaches for her device on her side. She then remembers that she doesn't have it and sighs. "Uhhh....No browsing for me..." She arrives at the group and asks in a soft tone. "Where.The.Hell.Am.I...."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:12 pm

"That can't be good," Emerald says as March disappears. Really? Because I thought it was all fine and dandy! I don't need your sarcasm right now Almandine! Can you guys please stop yelling? Sorry, Topaz. Hm, so we're in a world that was created by someone else's semblance being enhanced. Does that mean we could be outside your mind? Maybe, I'm still a bit confused on what this place is, and how to get out. Getting out is definitely priority number one.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 pm

"HEY! Get back!" Hunter transformed Metaruhōku to wing mode and tried to follow March up into the sky, but he couldn't go as high as the man with the hat. Watching him disappear, he sighed and glided back to the ground, he looked at the others, noticing a newcomer, who said, "Where. The. Hell. Am. I...."

"Somewhere called Wonderland, apparently." Hunter said, walking towards her. "I'm Hunter Thợ Săn, leader of Team SaiNTS. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:16 pm

"Well I'm going to go do some recon." David's wings spread open and jumped into the air. 'Let's see our local.'
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:18 pm

"Hold it, flyboy. No one's going anywhere yet. We gotta do a head count first. Where's Byron?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:18 pm

"Vanille....Vanille Averneas...Wonderland...eh? Looks nice..." She looks around and sees a crazy looking man and a knightlike person. She also notices 3 other people and notes everything everyone is doing for future referance. "This place gives me....the creeps....it seems a bit off..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Laeleps never really tried to stop people from doing what they wanted. Well except for his other half. He decides to not try to convice Garrus of trying. "Unless you can reach into my mind and stop him I doubt there is anything to do. You are welcome to try though your efforts will be in vain Garrus."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:21 pm

As David rises into the air, he suddenly surrounded in smoke. The smoke strangely smelled like cappuccino. Behind David, a single huge round red eye the size of a helicarrior looks right at him.

"Who~ are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:23 pm

"Damnit, David! I told you to stay here!" Hunter stared at the giant red eye that was staring back at them.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:25 pm

David looked in to the eye. "Its-its-David. Who is asking."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Darkness. Pure and utter darkness. Malina fell through the black at an alarming rate but...was she falling? She couldn't feel wind rushing past her or a sense of gravity but she could feel that she was falling. Suddenly images of a sea of blood filled her head. Pain all over her body cut into her like knives. And then....nothing. No...not nothing, she could feel grass underneath her and she could hear all of the ambiance of a forest.

She opened her eyes to look around at the surreal forest and slowly sat up. Five of the others that she had seen in the room with her arguing with someone whom she did not recognize. Next to her another girl was just waking up as well. 'What did you....how did I get here.' 'You walked yourself to the lab.' 'You TOLD me it would help with you, with the rest of them.' 'I lied.' Lied. Once again the poor little scorpion had been tricked. She sat in the grass in a daze not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:33 pm

More cappuccino smelling smoke is blown right at David. After a moment of pause, a figure emerged from within the leaves of the giant tree.

:

"My name.... is Epsilon," the colossal creature speaks. Moving the pipe to its mouth he takes in a deep breath and lets out another cloud of smoke as he removes the pipe. Epsilon stares at David with a single red eye. The other one is missing, nothing but a smooth surface in its place.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Garrus turned from his conversation to spot a girl sat in the grass alone. She must be in shock he figures as he turned to assist her. As he mase his way he checkes his cheek...the wound was still there and very real. This uneased him more than one would expect for such a great hero like him. He made sure his thoughts didnt show as he arrived at the girl. "Excuse me...are you alright? Hurt in any way?" He asked in a quieter tone than usuall hoping not to startle her with his sudden appearance...it didnt help that Garrus didnt exactly look friendly either.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Screw it. Hunter thought the guard was going to be in control of the team, but all he's doing is being quiet. "Everyone, stay together. I'm taking charge. Nobody go anywhere." He looked back up at the swirling brown ball around the winged student, tempted to fly back up himself, but couldn't. Earlier, when he tried to chase March, nothing happened. Now, when David did, he got what looked like a giant floating caterpillar in his face. "David, get your ass back down here, now!"

OOC: Posting order:

Wrecker
Icrus505
AkaiOtaku
Shortstop
kellenredx
Skylight
DrGustave

And Cheshire Schrodinger does what he wants.

Posting order starts now.

Last edited by Wrecker on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 pm

David watched the figure. 'What the heck is going on,' David thought to himself. "A pleasure to meet you mister Epsilon.'
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:44 pm

"Language," Epsilon lectures, his one eye looking down at Hunter. His voice is low, deep, and slow. "Your mother would be ashamed if she heard you talk like that young man."

Epsilon places the pipe back into its mouth. "Why, I remember when Byron's mother would literally wash his mouth with soap whenever he'd say something dirty like that."

The slow pacing of his voice could almost make someone fall asleep. The smell of sweet warm cappuccino didn't help.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Laeleps composes himself. You knew that he might take this body some day if today is the day then so bit it. I still have a mission to see through. Laeleps opens the left arm of Chimera and inserts fire dust along with bullets. Locking it back into its standard position Laeleps puts on a cold emotionless face. "Epsilon it is incredibly important that we escape from this place. Is there anything you could tell us to help our predicament?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Emerald looks at the new creature in this odd world. Why do all of them seem to be missing an eye? Again, I hope it's a gruesome story. I hope that March is the only one who can hear us. Yeah, that was a bit strange, even for me. You were happy about beheaded children, how is someone hearing our thoughts weirder? It's all in perspective my naive friend. Sure it is. Emerald thought not completely convinced.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:09 pm

"Don't worry confused one, only March has the power to hear your thoughts," Epsilon says. "No one else would have that ability."

More sweet smelling smoke is blown out of the pipe's three funnels.

"As for a way out... I do not know how you can do that."

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Garrus stared in the sky in awe for a moment. He had to restrain himself from killing the beast considering how much it looked like a demon. He remained silent considering the other man had taken the lead. Garrus would have preferred to be the leader but he allowed the other man to do it. Instead he stood beside the girl and waited to hear if she was aright or not.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Emerald was starting to get pissed. He just heard us didn't he. And lied to our faces. I don't trust these guys. We need to get Lapis up, just in case of a fight. Almandine, don't think about fighting, we already know he can hear us. Still, we need to wake Lapis. On three? One. Two. Three. Wake up Lapis! GAH! What the hell is wrong with you guys? That wasn't even an hour! Someone is listening in on our conversations. Then tell him to stop. By the way you should go to sleep. It'll help you calm down. I'm not going to sleep, but I'll take that other advice.

Done with this session of Emerald keeping his mouth shut he says, "Stop listening to my thoughts!"

Last edited by Shortstop on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Epsilon stares at Emerald passively, a tail of smoke wafting from his pipe. "Are you angry at me?" he asked slowly. "I told you that only March can hear your thoughts. If you want me to know something you will have to speak up."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:00 am

"I...." Malin took a moment to compose herself and look up at the man. "I'm fine." As she looked at the man she picked out certain features. Most prominent being his armor. 'The hell does this guy think he some kind of knight?' 'Use him.' She blinked a few times to clear her thoughts before looking up at the massive creature sticking out of a massive leaf of a massive tree. 'What the hell is this place...' She turned her head back to the man. "Malina...my name's Malina, and I'm fine......You are...?" She asked quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:26 am

"I apologize for my words, Epsilon, sir. I was raised on a farm, and we raised livestock. Now, where exactly is Wonderland? Do you know if there are others that may help us out of here? And do you know where Byron Hatter is?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:33 am

Epsilon breathes out slowly. He looks down at Hunter. "Byron is here," he finally answers. "He is also there, and there, and over there." Epsilon waves his pipe in random directions.

"Wonderland is a world within Byron's mind and soul. Byron is Wonderland and Wonderland is Byron. March is Byron and I am Byron. Everything here is an image created by Byron and many of us here are a part of him."

Epsilon pauses again to bring in his pipe. "And yes, I know someone that can help you leave this place."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 am

David thought carefuly before asking, "Where is he and what is his name?" 'I know your tricks worm.'

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next