RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:52 am

"Seeee! No one's here, let's go play in the water!" Melissa said, tugging Katy towards the waterfall, clearly filled with excitement and haste, almost stripping on the spot and jumping in. Stripping completely. Fortunately (Or unfortunately, depending on your feelings towards naked Melissas), she managed to hold off on stripping for now, simply hopping from foot to foot by the water, also holding back an urge to jump in, pulling Katy with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:58 am

"But that girl is still around here," Katy said, quietly. "I can't go swimming if she's still here. And we left the camp too quickly. All my stuff is still there," she said, looking back in the direction of their camp. "How about we wait and come back later. Now that we know where it is we can come any time, right?" Katy had no interest going in the water as long as Indigo was still around. She was determined to keep her hood firmly in place.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:38 am

"Fine! I'll just have to have without you then!" Melissa said, sticking her tongue out as she ran behind a nearby rock formation to change. It took her a minute or so, and then she was running back out, now wearing a skimpy, pink bikini. Winking at Katy as she ran past, she dived into the water, swimming over to the waterfall to stick her head under the flow.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 am

Inigo's aura spiked from the fear, she would not be attacked again. Her eyes began glowing a dim purple and wind began lazily spiraling around her. She stood and her hair fell to cover her back. "You're not gonna hurt me. Not anymore!" She flash stepped, appearing directly in front of Aphelion with the sound of a whip cracking before knocking him to the ground with a sharp punch to the chin. "..." The wind dies down and Indigo's eyes ceased glowing as she remembered her lack of clothing. She turned the brightest shade of red imaginable and scuttled off to put on her clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:12 am

Katy blinked, staring at the girl for a moment. "Um. Just, uh.. just.. hold on," she said, taking a few steps backwards. "You wait right there, and I'm going to go get my stuff and get changed," she said, turning and sprinting back to the camp. After arriving, she quickly grabbed her pack and began running back to the waterfall. Apparently Katy's mind was not so difficult to change after all.

Upon arriving back at the waterfall, she dropped her gun and pack by a tree, rummaged around in it, pulling out a black bikini. Using the same rock formation to quickly change, she dropped her clothes off with the rest of her stuff and jumped into the water as well, dunking herself under before proceeding to dog-paddle around.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 am

Caught completely off-guard by Indigo's flash step, Aphelion had no time to raise his defenses, getting dropped with almost no resistance, "O-ow..." the boy groaned, though it didn't change the fact that he could see Indigo's bare frontscales as he also turned red and clutched his legs together.

"W-wait... I-I'm sorry, but... Are those real?" he blurted out a question.

The new movements in the water below the waterfall have attracted some more recent residents of the pool, and while they couldn't be seen, you can bet a pack of creatures swam into the main pool from a smaller underwater cavern. Sticking to the bottom of the natural pool, the Cariboores approached the innocent swimmers, nothing shy of a feast of meat on their primitive minds.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 am

Petting the Dream version of Aoife, the two would smile at her, the older woman having sneaked on a pair of cat ears to her head. Showing her in the mirror, Aoife's hair would be completely different from before. Having no pony tail at the back or bows to keep the scars on her head from showing, though there would be none there to show. Her hair shoulder-length with a golden ribbon tying up a side tail, she would  just poke at her new pair of ears then try to touch her mothers, giggling childishly before her grandmother speaks, trying to suppress any coughs and keep her voice calm,  "Hey dear.. I.. No.. Well. I wanted to tell you about your training.. It's going to hurt, it's going to hurt a lot for you..  But, it's going to make you stronger, so you can protect everyone you know, so it is necessary. Can you be strong for us?" Nodding and puffing out her chest, Aoife would say proudly, though it being a poor show considering her size, age and voice, "Wes! I will do it fow yew and pwotect yew, grammummy!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 am

Melissa giggled as she stared up at the sky, floating around on the pool, just enjoying the cool feeling of the water on her back, the gentle breeze passing through the forest and the peace and quiet of the forest. Normally she would be the one breaking this peace and quiet, but right now she just felt like taking a rest.

She giggled again as Katy joined her in the water, paddling along, "It's nice to just lie back and relax sometimes! I kind of understand why you like naps so much! Just lying here gives me a nice chance to rest..." She said after her short giggle, "Bein' so interesting and fun all the time is tiring, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:53 am

When Indigo finished pulling on her, now wet clothes, defeating the purpose of the shower, she avoided Aphelion's gaze; half because of embarrassment but also from fear. Her most carefully guarded secret, out. "Wh- What do you care? You're not perfect." Indigo couldn't help but notice that Beacon was making her accidentally reveal her scales more and more. Though, that one time was a curve ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:07 am

Katy continued paddling around, stopping occasionally to tread water and look around. "You should take more naps, then. I think you're plenty interesting anyway, so at least you don't need to work so hard around me," she said. Suddenly stopping her paddling, she turned beet red and hastily started paddling in the opposite direction from Melissa. "Um, I just mean you need to relax more! Relaxing is great. And it's, um..um.. relaxing." Smooth recovery.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:17 am

Seeing Indigo's embarrassment didn't help with Aphelion's pants situation. Getting up and contorting into a kneeling position, he pried his eyes away from her, "I-It's just that they're... well, pretty and... shiny..." he said, going redder as he somewhat admitted getting aroused by her scales. He rubbed his chin slightly, "I'm... really sorry..."

The DM having rolled initiative for his players, it would seem the Cariboores disturb that peaceful shipping moment before being stopped. Katy's paddling attracting them, the group of 10 would dart at her, the first two getting close enough to swipe their blade teeth at her feet, blood beginning to seep into the pool. The rest of the group sped up and passed Katy, visible as moving shapes just under the surface. They turned in a wide arc and started swimming right back at Katy's face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:45 am

Dream fading into barks, Victis would have woken up and started nipping her chin. Groaning as she wakes up, she would rub her eyes and remove the beowolf from her. Deciding to get washed from the sweat she was covered in, she would move to her bag and take out the skimpy bikini she had worn when Knight last had charge. swapping into it and looking at her chest, she would frown at her lack of a top half. Taking her sword up, she would walk out and say to the people she thinks are there, "Mel. Going to have a shower."

Using the jets, she would burst straight into the air and use it to propel herself to the waterfall she had seen before, knowing full well it is the only place Aphelion could of meant when he referenced a place with water for a while. Spotting the blood and distressed Katy from the air, she would come down like a meteorite once again, straight into the water next to the fox and inadvertently going straight for the school of fish going after her, her aura going to protect against the force of the cannon ball from a couple dozen of metres high.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:28 am

Since the DM made his fish OP, when Aoife crashed into the water the sheer shockwave of the landing slammed the fish into the bottom of the pool, killing them pretty much instantly. Katy and Melissa, on the other hand, got swooped up by the resulting wave and forced out of the pool. The shockwave went into the underground pool from which the Cariboores swam out and resounded through the cave.

From the top of the waterfall, a large piece of the cliff broke off and began falling towards the now significantly shallower pool of water. The cave, meanwhile, would also shake violently, though the only thing happening would be the ceiling of the entrance shattering and falling towards Aphelion and Indigo.

The whistle of the Aoife meteorite would be the first indication to Aphelion that something was up. Before he could react, he felt the impact and the shake of the cave. Then a small rock dropped on his head and, without a second thought, he powered up his legs with aura and pounced at Indigo to knock her deeper into the cave, a second before rocks dropped on the area where the two were just standing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 am

As Melissa landed on the edge of the pool of water, she was very much confused. Why did it look like a meteor had struck the water? And she swore she had heard Katy cry out in pain or something like that. One moment she had been floating in the water, the next she was sitting on solid ground. Well. Stranger things had happened...

Seeing that Aoife had arrived though, at least she could work out what caused the meteor... Walking up to Katy, she inquired as to what had just happened. Maybe Katy knew more, "Umm... What just happened...?" She asked, voice full of confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:29 am

Katy lay on the ground in a daze, completely at a loss for words. What the hell had just happened? She had been swimming, and then there had been something in the water moving too quickly to see clearly, and then the bottoms of her feet got cut up, and there was blood, and then there was noise and more pain and now she wasn't in the water anymore. "Everything hurts," she responded, not bothering to try and get up. "Where's my gun? I think.. I think we got attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 am

Moving out of the way as soon as she hears the falling of the cliff, her jets would run empty as she lands by the pair. Giving off an enraged heat, the temperature of her aura would be increased with the chaos of it, the flames ethereal so far. Eyes of daggers, she would turn back in an instant and her sword roaring loudly, flames would be used to cleave the remainders of the lake in two, her voice full of anger despite her appearance, "Who, or what. Did that to Katy?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:43 am

Seeing Katy actually seemed to be in pain, Melissa dropped down to the floor to look her over for injuries, worried that something might have been broken. She looked the girl over carefully, surprisingly not even having the slightest urge to blush, looking for any major wounds. Just a few bruises and some cuts on the feet were all she found though.

"Your gun is just where you left it, don't worry! And I think it was just Aoife dropping in from the sky like a meteorite?" She said, although with a little uncertainty, "Umm... Do you have first aid stuff or anythin'? We should proooobably get those cuts fixed up before they get infected!" She added, concern evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:48 am

"Oof!" Aph's tackle would be met by an instinctive flash step straight into him with less of the normal cracking sound and more of a thud. Dazed by hitting Aphelion at full speed, Indigo took a moment to regain her eyesight fully. What she saw caused her to panic. "Get off me!" Indigo is not the strongest of girls, especially since she was conditioned mostly for climbing rather than pushing people off of her, so when the dazed, heavy man wouldn't budge, Indigo decided that a sharp knee between his legs ought to shake him off.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:56 am

"Ah!" Aphelion recovered from the hit and his eyes watered as the kick connected. He scrambled off of Indigo and jumped into the water to soothe the pain he was just dealt for his... chivalrous act. "Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to! And you didn't have to kick there either! THERE ARE LIMITS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:57 am

Katy rolled over onto her back, scrubbing at her eyes with the palms of her hands. "I've got some superglue in my pack," she answered, wincing. "There were.. things? In the water. I don't know," she said, finally sitting up. Attempting to stand, she immediately toppled over with a yelp. "Ow ow ow," she said, shuffling over to lean against a rock and rub at her eyes again. Everything hurt, but trying to stand up made the cuts on her soles hurt way more.

"Aoife? When did you get here? I thought you were having a nap," she said, sounding confused. If she had known Aoife was awake she would have tried to drag her along when she had gone back for her things. "Where are the others? They were over there," she said, pointing in the direction of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Ignoring her speaking, she would get rather close to the girls feet, "Calm down, this may hurt a bit." With that, she would place her sword to the side, flames starting to form as she takes Melissa's hand and puts it in Katy's. "Hold tight. So she doesn't put me off." Biting her lip as the flames move to her own hands, she would apply her hands to the wounds, starting to cauterize the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 pm

"Noooo! Bad ideaaaa!" Melissa cried out, grabbing Aoife's wrists tightly to stop her, "Are you crazy?? Cauterizing a small wound like that? That's more dangerous than leaving it be, and a lot more painful. Did you take any first aid classes...?" Sighing, it seemed she was the only one medically capable. And she had just taken a few first aid classes in her own school.

"Superglue isn't going to help... Aoife, go back to camp and search through crying guy's stuff for bandages, and alcohol if possible." She told the girl, while trying to move Katy closer to the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Katy fought back a shriek and attempted to squirm her way away from the pair of them, as both of them seemed to be possessed of absolutely terrible ideas. "I have superglue," she insisted. "I don't need anything burnt shut and if they aren't deep enough to need to be burnt shut I can just slap some superglue on them! It's medical improvisation. It dries in seconds and holds everything shut to heal!" And the water was an equally bad idea! The water was where she had gotten hurt! She wanted nothing to do with water anymore.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Melissa was going to take none of this superglue nonsense - she was going to make sure Katy's wound was treated properly! Nothing wrong with bandages anyways... She didn't expect Katy, who had lived in a forest for a year, not to understand the importance of proper first aid...

"Shh, stop with your super glue nonsense and stay still, I need to clean your wounds!" She said in a bossy, no nonsense tone, and she continued dragging the girl up to the water, whether she liked it or not, empowering her arm strength with her semblance if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:17 pm

"No, but, not that water," Katy protested, still trying to get away from the girl. "There could be more of those things," she said, as if that explained everything. Evidently she still hadn't wrapped her head around Aoife attacking the water. "We can just glue the cuts together and they'll heal on their own. The glue acts as a barrier against dirt and stuff! It's really useful. No need to be near this water anymore and no need to burn my feet anymore. I just want to lie down for a little while," she said, not giving up her attempts to get away.

Her arms were still working, which meant she could continue to try and fight against getting near the water again. Even if Melissa was strong enough to drag her there, Katy was not going willingly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Melissa stopped pulling for the moment, putting her hands on her hips and standing, looking down on Katy with a bossy look, clearly not happy with the girl's complaints, "Now listen here! You're going to get cleaned up and your wound patched up, whether you like it or not! The water is fine, calm down! And your feet won't be getting burnt either, that's why I asked for bandages! But if you keep complaining, I'll let Aoife cauterize your wounds!" She said, before continuing to drag Katy towards the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Katy stopped her complaining, shocked that Melissa had seemed mad. She had never seen Melissa angry before. It was enough to make her stop struggling. Though not enough to make her give up entirely. "I brought some candy," she said, deciding that bargaining might be the better course of action. "I'll give you all the candy I brought. Let's just go back to the camp? Or even just over there, near my stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next