RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 am

Melissa hummed quietly as she continued treating the girl's wounds, paying no attention to the scars, or her words, instead focusing on remembering her limited knowledge of first aid. Why was she the one doing this anyway? She remembered Katy's desire to use super glue instead of bandages to seal her wound, and Tree Girl fearing to even go near Aoife and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 am

Still in her delirium, she would have no idea of her true location or even who it was treating her. The only warning of her next action being the heat of her skin withdrawing like a sealine before a tsunami. Giving her a sudden burst of energy, she would say rather loudly, "APHY!" Though only heard by Melissa due to the tent. Lunging at Melissa with incredible speed,  she would give her a passionate kiss, only afterwards would she open her eyes and stare at the girl, her cheeks flushed red, "H-Hello... Where is Aph- I mean the idiot? Wait. Why am I here?"

OOC:SNAKE MADE ME DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:32 am

Melissa continues her humming without stopping, hardly even noticing the kiss. It takes her several moments to actually register the questions as well, after which she stopped her administering, "Hmm? Crying Guy is lying outside, you're in here because your wounds are worse than his. I think. Well I don't really like him that much anyways, sooooo... Anyways, stay still!" She said, before going back to utilizing her limited first aid skills.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 am

Suddenly defensive about her treating, she would keep blushing when she realizes she is nude, Aoife letting go of the unopened letter as she blurts out, "W-W-Why am I naked!?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 am

"Well that's because I can't apply medicine through your clothes." Melissa said simply, as if she was speaking an obvious fact. Which she was.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:30 am

The commotion would've certainly played with the campers' perception of time - so little time seems to have passed, yet the sun was already well under way with setting below the dense treeline. The sky was blood red, and getting darker with every passing second, though the campsite was only blanketed by the shadows of treetops. It would take little less than an hour before true night appeared, glittering the sky with many a star.

OR IN OTHER WORDS, GO THE FRAG TO SLEEP SOON.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:47 am

"And why are you with me? And is this medicine? How do I know this is not poison? I said such hurtful things, yet you are here. Shouldn't you be with your beloved Katy? It was obvious from the start she would choose you, I don't know why I let Knight have her fun, just caused hatred.." With that, she would turn away from Melissa, her back showing yet more scars as the large scar of where the spear exited her body takes dominance. After that she would mutter, "I would still be with the idiot if she never did that..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:27 am

Melissa giggled, "If I was trying to kill you, don't you think I would've just stabbed you while you were unconscious?" She said, though the next dab of medicine would sting a bit more than the ones before, "And you should be thanking Katy! If it wasn't for her making me come check on you guys, you would be dying next to Crying Guy right now, with Tree Girl watching in the trees, too scared to touch you since you explode a lot!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:36 am

"Tch, I regret EVERYTHING about this trip already." stressing the word as the stinging increases, she would be burying all her friendship for everyone except the injured pale, replacing it with spite and jealousy, "And yet, despite your position as closest friend I had, you still found out last of the three."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 am

"Hmm? Found what out last?" Melissa asked, although she was pretty sure she knew what it was. Obviously it was the fact that Melissa regretted everything about the trip. After all, she did just say it.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:39 am

Scowling and getting up with a simple, "Just leave me alone, it's what you two do best." she would ignore the pain to the best of her abilities and put on some underwear, moving out of her tent and over to Aphelion's side. The pain mounting and her damaged muscles straining under her skin, she would pick him up, looking close to collapse as she goes towards her tent again, intent on placing him in the bedding next to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Katy blinked, wandering over to help Aoife move Aphelion. That she seemed to be intent on moving him into her tent was a good thing, right? From both a medical point of view as well as a relationship point of view. Maybe the pair beating each other nearly to death was exactly what they needed. "Here, Aoife, let me help with moving him. You're in no shape to be doing this on your own. You shouldn't even be moving around right now," she said. "C'mon, you go inside and lie down and I'll move him in there and then sit watch for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Whispering, it would be barely heard by Katy, her voice breaking between wanting to cry and wanting to hate everyone, "So now you care for my concern? You hardly spent time with me even before Knight made her advances. You would spend all day alone with Melissa, and how much with me? An hour if I was lucky, even then it was inevitable you would have her in tow. You say you want me to lie down, but why? So I am out of the way for yet more time for you two alone? Why would you come on this trip if that is all you two were going to do all the time, just to torture the two of us into our alone state!?" With that she would realize what she just said, a small amount of red going to her cheeks as she continues moving the boy to her tent, even if Katy stopped helping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Katy stared at the girl for a minute, before shrugging and giving up trying to help. "Fine," she said. "You want to be like that? Be like that on your own. I'm done trying to be nice." There wasn't any point in getting angry, really. Katy had spent most of her life without real friends, and she had learned the lessons most Faunus children learn early on. She could spot when it was time to cut her losses, and really, that time had been about a week ago. With that, Katy walked away and sat down against the base of the tree. With Aphelion out of commission it looked like she'd wind up on watch all night, after all.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 pm

"I wouldn't be alone if it wasn't for Knight and you! I would still be with my precious boyfriend, who by the way was going to be proposed to tomorrow! And as I said to Melissa, I regret saving you two, I should of stuck to resting, then my former boyfriend wouldn't have a broken arm!" Her voice breaking all the more as she finishes, she would open up her tent and allow sound to be heard within once again, placing down Aphelion gently as she turns to Melissa, her eyes full on watering now, "Just... Leave, I want to be alone. Everywhere hurts, and I just want to go back to normal... I don't care that she chose you to be her closest friend, it just stings, that's all.." After a few seconds, she would not be able hold back the tears of what she had just said to both of them, her skin clammy with sweat as she shoves her head into Aphelion's chest, the tears going straight onto him as she sobs out muffled apologies.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Aphelion began snoring with the force of an earthquake as Aoife headbutted him, crunching up into a ball around her head, pants finally giving way and breaking, leaving him in his animal-themed boxers.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Melissa steps out of the tent, waiting silently outside for a couple of minutes, before peeking her head back in, "Are you quite done? Unless you want him to bleed to death or die of infection before he wakes up? Or unless you know first aid aside from cauterizing, which would only make things worse and increase the chance of infection...?" She said. If Aoife either didn't respond, or don't do anything to stop her reentering the tent, she would do so, and begin applying the burn cream to Crying Guy, along with cleaning his wounds and bandaging where necessary.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:53 pm

A loud growl echos through the forest, shaking the ground with its sheer force. The source of the wicked roar, Indigo's stomach, crying out for food. Alas, all Indigo could offer her aggressive tummy was some light snacks she had brought with her. In the chaos of the day, no body, not even Indigo had remembered to make dinner. She slung herself upside down by her legs on a branch after consuming all of her snacks, bored already. A quick look around the wrecked campsite was all the incentive Indigo needed to drop from the tree right in front of Katy, giving her an intense stare before saying as menacingly as her high voice would allow "You know, I know a thing or two about secrets. You aren't doing a very good job of keeping yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Katy raised an eyebrow at Indigo, pulling out a half-stale cookie from one of her pockets and chewing on it, not answering at all while methodically chewing. "It isn't like we were trying to hide it," she said evasively. "I just didn't think it'd be a smart move to rub Aoife's nose in it. She's already in a bad mood, so why rub me and Melissa in?" Katy appeared to be talking about what had happened with Melissa earlier, instead of what Indigo was obviously talking about.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Now Indigo was getting annoyed. If it weren't for her empty stomach, the topic at hand, and already being upset from the events of the day, she'd have been more diplomatic. She slammed her spiked right hand on the tree, right next to Katy's head, leaning over her. "Oh, cut the bullshit! I know you're a faunus! You make it so obvious! Why are you hiding, huh? Are you plotting something? You don't want them to know because you're up to something!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Katy flinched away, looking confused from all the questions. "Why would I be plotting anything? What would I even be plotting? Two of them have seen me naked, and I'm dating the third, so, obviously, you don't know what you think you know."

She suddenly seemed rather angry. "But, gee, I wonder why a Faunus might want to keep that a secret around a racist like you? I'm the only one here you don't know and you've been on my case all day. What's the matter? Being away from the school putting you in withdrawal or something? Can't go twenty-four hours without getting in on a hate crime or something?" She seemed disgusted by the lengths she was imagining Indigo needed to go to just to make others feel worse. "Get away from me. Now."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Indigo pulled her palm from the tree, taking a fair bit of bark with it. Her eyes began glowing purple, a sure sign of her raging emotions. Truly, she had never known any faunus personally, she tended to avoid them altogether, but she was most certainly not a racist, fearful and distrusting, but far from hateful, Indigo wouldn't stand for being called one. She could feel herself slipping into rage, she didn't care anymore. "Hate?! What do you know about hate!? I'll tell you about hate! Martin Chariot, Abigail Vinter, David Leon, Katrina Wormwood, Sam Cole, Victor Cole, Athur Zimmerman, and three more unidentified bodies. Those people, faunus. Nine years ago they tried to kill me. They humiliated me. They beat me and cut me because..." Tears spilled over Indigo's glowing eyes and rolled down her cheeks, her whole body shook like a leaf. "... Because I'm different... I don't hate you. I don't attack anyone like faunus do! Excuse me for not feeling safe around people who just attack and attack! Eight years old! Do you have any idea what that does to a person?!" Indigo was losing herself, she pulled off her belt and threw it at the ground. "I know about hiding. I hide because I can't trust people anymore. I was attacked because... Because... Because of these!" Indigo thew off her shirt, revealing her purple scales underneath, glittering in the sunset. Indigo stood topless, almost proudly, as wind began to spiral lazily around her. Beyond the sound of the wind she was making and her heavy breathing, Indigo was now silent.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Melissa peeked her head out of the tent, partly because she wanted to tell the people outside to shut up so she could work in peace, and also so she could find out what exactly they were shouting about. She was greeted with the sight of Tree Girl topless, standing in front of Katy. Huh. Was she being cheated on already?

"Umm... Just want to make this clear, but I do count looking at someone else topless as cheatin'!" She called out, before reentering the tent to finish applying medicine to Crying Guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Katy raised an eyebrow, tilting her head while she studied the scales and ONLY the scales. On the one hand it did sound like a fairly good reason to hate those specific people. Katy could understand that. On the other hand, Katy hadn't heard her name anywhere in that list. "Good story," she finally said, deciding it wasn't her problem. "Don't care. The very first thing you did to me, and I mean the very first thing was try to intimidate me because you thought I was a Faunus. Not one of those people you named, just 'a Faunus'. That makes you a racist, and even worse is you don't even realize it! You're the worst kind of racist. At least when other Faunus haters act like jerks they're being honest about it, but you've got this whole story to try and make it seem like you're the victim!"

Katy snorted, still looking disgusted. "Take a step back for a second and take a real good look at today. Think about how many times I, say, shot you when you weren't looking. Or how many times I've done anything mean to you. Here's a hint. It's zero. How many times have you acted awful to me today because you thought I'm a Faunus? No proof, just assumed. It's more than zero. Congratulations. You're a racist with a sad story, but that still means you're a racist. Now get away from me."

Last edited by Skratty on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:46 am

Aoife would be unmoving from her position and continue to cry, the curling only continuing to muffle both her speech and her hearing. To say she was in any form of right mind for her would be wrong, her head moving from his chest to his neck and starting to nuzzle him, her continuing until her energy levels run dry and she falls asleep, still dug into Aphelion's neck as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:25 am

Turning over in his sleep and paying no heed to Melissa's actions, Aphelion would unwillingly move to lay bare on top of Aoife, his face dropping to the side of her head. His lips managing to somehow find her ear, he would bite into the earlobe softly as if it was a fruit, beginning to tug on it slightly with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 am

Yelping as her earlobe is bitten, she lets him tug it closer to him, moving with him as she snuggles up to his head and grabs her blanket, taking one of his hands and biting down on his index finger enough to draw blood before starting to suck his finger as she closes her eyes and goes to sleep, his neck being used as a pillow and the blanket covering her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next