RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Indigo couldn't believe her ears. Aoife, the explodey murdery firey girl, was being sweeter then her own mother ever was. That only made her feel worse about spying, a pit formed in her stomach. She shook her head and gulped, but made no effort to try and free herself. "A-Aoife... Why are you being so nice to me..?" Indigo knew for a fact that Aoife was fully aware of what she did, so why wasn't she being roasted? Maybe Aoife was still in a good mood from earlier? Cautiously, Indigo hugged Aoife back, hoping maybe she'd forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:00 pm

"I am not allowed to be nice to a friend?" Flinching in pain, she lets out a larger amount of heat to warm them, acting like an embracing warmth instead of that of an inferno, "Besides, you nearly got hurt because of me, I may be a bitch to most people, even Aphelion ninety percent of the time, but I do try to look out for the friends I have, so when I came over and you were on the floor with an Ursa corpse nearby, I thought you had died." Her side of the hug increasing in strength, she closes her eyes for a few seconds before reopening them and staring into Indigo's eyes, "Don't run off like that, you aren't letting yourself die on my watch."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Indigo sniffed, starting to hug Aoife tighter. "Friends. Yeah... We're friends..." Indigo gulped, it was time to be honest and clear her conscience. "Aoife... I... You... Damnit..." Indigo pulled away from Aoife and got to her feet, turning away from her and covering her head with her hands. "Gah! Aoife I'm sorry! I- I was just walking up to the cave and- and I saw, and- I'm sorry!" Indigo covered herself more, preparing to be turned into a deep fried Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Aphelion's slumber was promptly interrupted by a rumbling sensation in his stomach. Uuuuugh... I feel like I haven't eaten- He jumped back onto his feet. That's why I couldn't do it! I FORGOT TO COOK. with no time to waste, he ran back to the camp as fast as he could, taking the fastest route available. When he got there he jumped behind Aoife's tent and took out his bag of stuff, throwing out the underwear he bought for her, still packaged, and took out his cooking utensils. Setting up a stove using the campfire, he began heating up the pan as he rummaged through the ingredients hidden around the bag.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 pm

"I know you did. Though I obviously have seen you naked now, so we are fair, right? I mean, I may want to know if I look fat without clothes on and it not being a biased opinion, so it is not exactly like I am wanting a revenge watching of you and Shem, is it?" Giggling, she moves over to behind Indigo, "Unless... You want that. Didn't think you were like that, Indigo." With that she sweeps her legs to take out Indigo's, grabbing her as she falls and placing her in a fireman's carry over her shoulder, moving to grab her clothes in the other hand, starting off back to camp, "I already knew you had saw what happened. I spotted you by the rocks, with your hands in your pants I may add. Again, I never knew you did that kind of thing. Pervy Indigo~"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm

"You... Oh... Uhh." Indigo rubbed the back of her head, trying to hide her quickly reddening face. "I mean, if you wanted to... No, never mind. F-forget I said anyth- Aaah!!" Indigo yelped as she was picked up, flailing defiantly, but Aoife was far too strong for her. Indigo groaned as she was slung and carried away, crossing her arms and frowning. "Hey! Don't tease me! It was a spur of the moment sort of thing!... If it means anything, I'm impressed at least." Indigo wasn't fond of her new title at all, or any title really, but she wasn't really in any sort of position to protest it at the moment. For now she just hoped Aoife would keep this whole thing between them. "Can we just keep this between us? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:40 pm

I have to admit, those machinery utensils are really useful. Aphelion looked at the bowl which now doubled it's size through sliding plates. Starting off with flour and salt, he continued by working in some eggs. Pulling out another resizable bowl, he put in some milk and water and mixed it while starting to beat the eggs into the flour, the wooden spoon already working hard. Every so often, he added some of the milk and water mixture to the eggs and flour, smiling as the batter began to form.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:53 pm

"Of course it will be just between us, you think I want the others to know that? And what was that before? You didn't mind if I watched? Mind if I call you Pervdigo? Wait. No that's mean, sorry." With that she slows down, coming to a stop just out of sight from the camp, "Now. Would you rather be in wet clothes when we get back to camp or just in your underwear? Either may be incriminating, but your scales would be hidden in the clothes. Though, I can easily dry them for if you let me." Letting Indigo down, she offers the clothing to her, whispering into her ear, "And if you ever have... Stress, you need to release? My laptop may or may not have a few things installed to help with that, you only need to ask. It's a natural thing I guess."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Indigo might have a heart attack from all the blood pouring into her face and ears. She raised her hands defensively stuttering to try and explain herself. "Ah! That was nothing! Really! You said we were even anyway!" Indigo got her footing, shivering a little from the cold, then again from having her ear whispered into. "Spur of the moment! Really! I don't have any trouble! I was just upset and confused and needed a distraction, you guys just happened to be there!" Yep, she was going to have a heart attack from this barrage of humiliation. "I have spare clothes in my bag, I can get up my tree fast enough." Indigo draped her wet clothes over her scaly shoulder before strapping on Favonius and turning over to Aoife one last time. "Aoife, thanks." With that and a whip crack, Indigo disappeared, leaving only floating leaves in her wake. Up her tree, Indigo quickly rifled through her bag, pulling out a fresh pair of tights and a clean shirt, dressing herself quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 pm

In his own little world of making pancakes, Aphelion managed to completely ignore any sound as he finished up with the batter and added a knob of butter to the pan, letting it melt before pouring in the batter, letting it spread and coat the pan. With that happening, the still 90% naked man took out six out of 10 plastic plates he brought to the trip and spread them around the campfire, with the sixth one to hold the pancakes that were being made.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Walking back towards camp, she smiles to herself, yelling out in the hopes she will hear, "No problem. What friends are for, dummy." With that she goes into her tent, getting some new clothing to wear before exiting again, her letter being thumbed between looked down at as she sits by the fire, lamentation sheathed on her waist, humming a small tune to herself, evidently happy at how things were so far.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:29 pm

With one last tug, Indigo tightened her belt and was ready to confront her problems. Right now. Maybe after the pancakes though... Yeah, definitely after the pancakes. Indigo hopped down from her mini tree house, landing into a safety roll and immediately sprinting over to Aphelion and his cooking set up, sliding cheerfully on her feet and stopping gracefully on a comfy looking patch of ground where she sat down in an Indian position. She sniffed the air. "You'd better make some extra for me!" Indigo tired to dodge the elephant in the room for as long as possible, she looked around the campsite, finding her and Aphelion alone, at least for now. It was now or never it seemed. She swallowed and cleared her throat before continuing. "So, uhh. I feel like you should know, at least to make myself feel better..." Once again, Indigo cleared her throat, trying to cut the awkwardness of the confession. "Uhh. So... Well, first off, I guess I'm sorry for punching you earlier... Um, Well. Earlier today... You and Aoife. I... Was kinda there too? I didn't do it on purpose though! Well, I didn't really leave either..." Indigo's face went back to being crimson and she fiddled with the end of her ponytail. "Uhh... Just wanna say I'm sorry about it, really. I feel awful. Is there any way I can make it up to you? Because I mean, you peaked on me, but I wasn't... Doing anything..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Aphelion's attention was focused on the pancake before him, not registering the meaning of Indigo's words in real time. Only when the 15th pancake was on the plate he had time to process what she said as and. giving it some though, he put the pan down and looked at her, "...I'm sorry you saw me go a bit out of control... I won't guess how you felt, and I won't judge you on it anyway. Punching me was understandable... I did accidentally see..." he thought about what to say, "...you chest. It's justifiable."

He grinned at her, "As for making it up to me, I have two requests, both of which will probably ruin my standing in your eyes even further, but I'll go for them anyway - First, tell me... how did I look? It was okay, right? I mean, I try my best to do it properly but I'm not sure if I am... so your opinion is welcome. Was it, umm... arousing?"

He glanced away for a moment, turning somewhat redder, "And the second... if I could... I want to have a feel. You know... of your torso..." he closed his eyes, preparing to get hit again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Overhearing Aphelion from her hidden position behind the camp fire, she lets out a small growling, only just hearing of him seeing her naked as well as his request. Fires Lamentation being unsheathed rather audibly and then ran across a nearby stone for added noise, obviously warning Aphelion of his fate if he continues. Returning to stare at the fire, she shifts to sit rather close to it, moving the tip of the blade into the flames and igniting it as fuel for it.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Indigo's mouth contorted, twisting as she fidgeted in her seat. More blood rushed to her ears upon hearing Aphelion's requests, she flinched as Aoife made noise from behind her. "Well... I mean... I wouldn't have stuck around if I wasn't... Good looking. So, yeah. I-I'd call it that." Indigo gulped, choosing her next words carefully, lest she upset Aoife. "Well, I- Uhh, Don't know? I don't really... Yes? But, no! Ah, I don't know! I can't just gonna let you feel me up! Aoife doesn't approve, right? Plus, i-it's kinda reserved for Shem anyway! Is there a better way to make it up to you?" Indigo snatched up a dry pancake and quickly shoved it into her mouth, actually chewing slowly for once, really only to avoid talking anymore before she said something too stupid.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:08 am

"Hmm..." Aphelion thought for a moment to himself, "Let's just pretend that I didn't see your assets and you didn't see mine, mmkay? Even though I will say now that I stand by my statement from back inside the cave." he returned to pouring batter, now more aware of the surrounding people, "Also, don't eat all the pancakes before I finish. And wash your hands before a meal. And as for making it up to me, you're gonna read my book and tell me what you think, sound fair?"

"...and you think I could see them again, later?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Simply getting up and letting Lamentation drag across the ground, her finger would move from the button to turn off the Flames, then moves to activate the red dust, her blade turning into its characteristic blood red as she walks over to Aphelion relatively calmly, at the last second swinging the blade at his chest with the side aimed at him, her intention to knock him down evident as she yells at him, "IDIOT! Don't go around asking to see anyone else's chest except me! You can't go around setting rules for me then not doing them yourself, you hypocrite! Especially when I am trying to work up the courage to propose!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Pre-occupied with the cooking and remembering the lovely scales, the swing of the blade caught Aphelion completely off-guard as he fell backwards, the hot pan and batter both dropping on his leg an singing him, he hissing out of pain as he lay on his back, processing Aoife's words but ultimately stuck on stuttering "Pr- Pr- Pro- Pro-..." continuously.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Rolling her eyes, she moves the blade back to her side, "Yes. Idiot. Why do you think I asked back there? Maybe I should just burn the letter allowing it, then? Considering all you seem to want to do is touch other peoples chests!" With that she sheaths the blade, moving back to the place she was sitting and looking at the enveloped letter, obviously now seriously thinking about placing it in the fire (Though removing the ring first, as that would require a volcano and there is not one around).
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:03 pm

"N-No..." Aphelion shifted himself, the pan rolling onto the ground as the batter followed suit, himself looking at Aoife with genuine shock, "No, no, no, no!" he turned and jumped to tackle her, his hands sliding under her clothes and onto her plains, "I'll touch your chest, I'll touch your chest all over! But... no. Don't burn it..." he moved to pin her to the ground by the arms, legs preventing her from moving the letter anywhere close to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:31 am

Aoife at first blushes at it, squirming to try and make him stop before realising something, putting on her best Agent Smith voice, "You know the best part about being me?" With that she moves her thumb off the envelope, fire engulfing the thumb but not moving to the rest of her hand or to the letter, "Is that I don't need that fire to burn this. So I suggest you get off me. NOW." With that she moves the flames an inch closer to the paper, counting down from three.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 am

Aphelion used the time given to appraise the situation. He could go for the envelope... but the flames were closer. This wasn't a situation in which he could fight back and win what he wanted, so...

"Alright." he released her arms, rising to his feet and accidentally giving her a good look under the towel before offering her his hand to help her to her feet, one hand moving behind his back as he still considered going for the letter, sparing it one sideward glance.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:53 am

"And put some clothes on, that is the wrong clothing for making food." Not moving from her position, the flames dissipate though she breaks the seal, the Knight coat of arms, and takes the letter out, turning the envelope upside down with a ring falling out, it being covered in a fist before anyone can get a good look. Starting to read the letter, "And on the way don't even think about asking about Indigo or the two still sleeping's chests."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:57 am

"I only brought one pair, and I don't know where it is..." Aphelion scratched his head, slightly embarrassed. He knew there was a stream in the forest so he figured he could just wash his clothes there whenever they got dirty, and was unaware of what happened to them between him being knocked out by Aoife and waking up on top of her, "You're the most likely culprit for taking them..." he continued trying to play off calmness despite his internal unrest at the letter as he sat down on the ground, looking up at her like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Indigo shook her head, eyeing the crazy couple, though her thoughts were elsewhere. She picked a plate and, with a fork this time, stacked four of the best looking pancakes on a plat and drizzled some syrup on them, finishing it by stabbing the fork through the top. "I'll read your book, Aph. Just leave it on my bed and I'll get to it. Right now I have to go fix something..." With that, Indigo stood up and made her way across the camp toting her pancakes to Katy's tent. She tapped on the side of the tent and whispered semi-loudly, "Katy? Are you awake? I- I need to talk to you, please let me in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Katy let out a sleepy murmur in response, groggily sitting up and pulling open the tent flap. "Huh? There's not much room in here, but you can try and squeeze in if you want," she said, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes. "Did it start raining or something?" In her still half-asleep state she was a little confused as to why Indigo was asking to come inside her small tent when Aoife's tent was so much larger.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:21 am

Being woken as well, Melissa looked at Tree Girl with interest, wondering what she was looking for, "Huh? What's Tree Girl looking for?" She asked.

((OOC: Sorry. Lazyiness))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next