RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:42 am

Indigo sputtered, wiping her eyes free of water and tears, getting quite tired of being dropped into water. She blinked at the Ursa for a moment before, with the sound of a whip crack, disappearing from the stream and reappearing several feet behind where she began, turning to sprint away from the Ursa. "Great! Just what I needed right now, danger! Ha! Thanks, fate and whatever gods control stuff!" Indigo activated her shuko and flash stepped as high as she could up a nice thick tree, climbing like a squirrel as high as her muscles would carry her, occasionally hopping off to flash step and jump higher again before gripping back onto the bark of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:04 am

Blinking at his change, she just stares at him, brain dead until he finishes. Blinking once more, she punches him in the gut, glaring at him afterwards, "It's because you are an idiot, idiot! I had to act like I was freaking Equinox because you were stupid enough to lose your memory! Please note, you are very gullible, still managing to sleep with me even with that!" Her burst of anger breaking, she would place her arms around him, placing her head above his heart, "I wasn't lying about the letter... I don't prefer to stay with you, I need to, even when I am mean to you, you stay with me, not just when I am nice, that is why I can only ever really love you, compared to you, everyone else is a phase, which is why I stayed with you despite your amnesia." Sniffling and holding back her own tears, she gulps audibly and looks up at him, "The better question is, will you stay with me, despite all my faults?" Knight, still listening and watching instead of helping Phoenix, would comment yet again, Oh for the love of the Space Butterfly, why don't you just **** and get it over with? I think I am going to be sick, either that or take control and commit murder suicide.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:23 am

"There are limits to being mean... I understand that, considering your family's occupation, you may need to sleep around, but... please, try to be less mean... I'm not good with cruel words..." he brought her closer to his chest, "Especially yours..."

He lifted her up so he could face her, moving his legs to hold her in place as he stared right into her eyes, "I broke up with you, so I can't stay with you if we're not together, right?" he turned his head defiantly, "I won't hold it against you if you DON'T ask me to date you, you can be sure of that... but if you do, I WILL have one condition." he snuck one hand up to her bra, unclipping it swiftly.

The Ursa, agitated by the movement, charged after Indigo, until she got to the tree... when it crashed into the bark with enough force to cause the entire tree to shake violently, then slowly begin toppling...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:05 pm

"No. I won't date you." Despite her words, she presses up against him, turning his head with her hand to face her before going to kiss him rather deeply, pulling back after a few seconds, "I'll marry you, what's your conditions?" While flushed, she does nothing about his hands, instead looking back at him, her hands on his chest, "And what do you mean by family occupation? I mean, I can try to act nicer... But only in private! I have to keep up appearances, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Aphelion sighed, "Fine, you can be mean publically, but privately do try to act nicer." He flicked the straps off, letting the bra drop, "By family occupation I mean being an assassin... I'll give you the benefit of doubting that you'll kill me." he brought her as close to himself as possible and returned her kiss with an even deeper one, "And if I'm to marry you, I have only three conditions right now... First is that you'll try on the stuff I brought for you, tonight. Second... Your words from when I thought you were Equinox still stand. Third... You're calling me Aphy from now on, even if just privately." he locked her arms in place and pulled her down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:05 pm

"Y-Y-You remember that!?" Blushing heavily, she jumps up, making sure to put her bra back on, "Also! If you remember that, I said we shall stop until later, which you agreed to. I need to speak to Indigo, BADLY. Like, 'Did she really see us have sex and what looked like getting off to it' bad. Sooooo, yeah. My laptop is in my tent, we can continue once we get back, okay? A-Aphy?" Not giving him a chance to decline, she starts walking off.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:10 pm

"H-Hold on!" he called out behind her, trying to get up but stumbling, grabbing his head and groaning audibly, "I... I don't have much time. I feel like I'm being rejected... I don't think my amnesia is gone, I think it was brushed asi-" before he could finish his sentence he cut off, dropping onto the ground, face first.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Turning back to see him fall on the ground, she scowls. Rejected eh? I swear to god I will reject his existence in a second, making me act like a dumb horse again. At her burst of anger, it would only fuel Knight's power, her injured arm's hand making a small talon like pose before she picks up Aphelion by the throat, shoving him straight into a tree, her voice full of anger, "Listen, Aphelion. If I need to, I will hit your head until it is mush, you can either be one or the other, and that will be decided before we get to camp, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:22 pm

"Huh?" Aphelion looked at Aoife before grabbing her arm and going to force it off, "What are you... talking about... Aoife..." he looks at her with quizzical eyes, "I was... just taking you there... wasn't I...?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Sighing heavily, Aoife retakes control, pulling her hand back from his neck, a flicker of fire escaping her finger though, "S-Sorry... Just you fell, and well... I want to explain something to you..." Taking a deep breath and putting her hand on her chest to calm herself, she continues, "You are suffering from a form of amnesia. The reality is that we have moved to Vale and go to Beacon Academy, and I have been a human for a longer time than a few days. I have been your girlfriend for over a month and the wizard who changed me, died. THAT is why I was never turned back into my old form, and you accepted that... The others are your, our, friends from the Academy... You don't have to believe me, but so far, have I lied to you? Do you not have large gaps in your memory? Do you in the very least feel anything when you kiss me, or do anything else of that nature? I may of lost my past memories, but the new ones I have with you in this form? I don't care about the past... So please, just try your best to cope and try your best to recover the memories, they can only confirm what I am saying.. "
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Indigo flailed as the tree fell, she pushed herself off the falling tree, into the air where she spotted the big cuddly fella below her. Now she was upset, she gritted her teeth and her eyes flashed purple. "Big mistake, asshole. Now you're mine!" Indigo bent her legs slightly and aimed downward, charging her feet with aura as she descended straight downward towards the ursa's head, the wind spiraling around her like a grey drill with a glowing and pissed off Indigo for a tip. Indigo flash stepped downwards to correct her aim, quickly reaching breakneck speeds as she passed the treeline, her tornado ripping leaves off of trees and literally throwing stray birds around in the tunnel of air that trailed behind her. Indigo herself looked similar to a falling star, she screamed something at the ursa, but her voice was drowned out by the raging winds. Feet first, she rocketed downward straight toward the back of the ursa's head.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Aphelion shifted over to her and hugged her, giving her a long, passionate kiss, "Just wondering how you'd react. Don't worry, I'm back. Try not to hit my head again though... And if you're mad at me, consider it a repayment to your past teasing before we get married." he ran off backwards, looking at Aoife playfully, "You can physically abuse me for that all you want later... in your tent ♥"

GIGA DRILL BREAAAAKER

The Ursa barely had time to look up at Indigo before the purple drill hit it square in the nose, breaking it almost instantly and continuing, the legs digging into the head but slowing down, stopping with both feet stuck rather firmly inside the Ursa's... insides. The Grimm dropped down onto its belly, pulling Indigo along as she struck a pile of leaves which somewhat cushioned the fall. The Ursa had less luck... considering it now had no face and splattered the remains on its chin on the hard rock just beside the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:02 pm

"..." Aoife just stares at where he was walking off, before yelling out loud in anger, "YOU MOTHER ******!" Drowned out by the sudden winds, she decides it to be someone in trouble, with the only other person who she knew could at least move like the wind being Indigo. Running in the direction, she tries to check her aura levels, knowing full well that if she used up too much then her arm wouldn't be the only thing what would rupture.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Indigo ceased glowing and her vision returned as she snapped groggily back to reality. Her vision swam as she tried to get her bearings, trying to take a step, but finding her feet stuck in something warm and squishy. "Wha... Oh my.. Oh ****ing gross! Uaaagh!" Indigo tried as best as she could to free herself, but she quickly felt herself falling out of consciousness, her vision darkening despite her defiance. She managed to free one leg from the ursa's guts before falling on her face, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Smirking at seeing Aoife shout something, the noise would also be drowned out, though he figured he made her angry. As she run off in the direction of the wind, he decided to follow, if not to make sure his bride-to-be definitely stays safe in the forest. He powered up his legs, ready to jump but as he took off he barely leapt a small distance before his feet denied him any more power and leg.exe stopped working. "Oh, I guess I can't pull of 5 consecutive rounds then..." he muttered to himself as he watched her go, deciding that if she could knock memories out of him she could probably knock anything out for now, and so he decided to take a nap as he was, only a towel around his hips.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Running straight for her target with a sudden boost of energy, adrenaline going through her veins by the time she spots the scene. From the look, she runs straight over to Indigo, expecting injuries as she checks over her body, letting out a sigh of relief when she finds none. Removing the leg from the dead Ursa, looking over the girl and moving some of her hair away from her eyes, she decides to check for bruising she would of missed, removing the wet clothes from Indigo to stop her catching a cold and leaving her in just her underwear, raising a brow at the scales on her chest, "Well miss, our conversation may have to wait until you wake up, won't it? And it kinda adds a new topic..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Indigo was lying on an endless asphalt ground, her scales covered her entire body, but she felt no power. She sat up, noticing the short purple dress she was wearing just as the deafening sound of a crowd yelling filled her ears, causing her to grab her ears and drop into a fetal position. The voices spoke no human language, but were clearly enraged. The sky turned blank white and a crowd of Katys emerged from thin air, their faces distorted and blurred, their bodies did not move, but they slid across the asphalt floor with ghostly silence. Indigo recoiled, but was surrounded by the army of fox faunus. The army enclosed around Indigo, the dull roar of a crowd growing ever louder. Indigo gripped her head, trying to block out the noise, but it was no use. Tears rolled down from her eyes that refused to shut. "Please... leave me alone!

((MEANWHILE))

Indigo's eyes flickered and she awoke with a violent spasm. Real tears welled in her eyes as she returned to reality. Indigo curled up in a ball, oblivious to her exposure or Aoife's presence, shaking violently, either from the cold or from her nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:03 am

Hands shirking back at the sudden movements. Spotting the shaking, she goes to hug Indigo, wincing in pain as more aura is expended in an effort to keep her warm, her caring mode switched on once more by the sight of how defenceless Indigo was from Grimm or bandits, "There there. You are safe now, nothing will hurt you. You are my friend, so I will stop anything what tries to, your secret being accepted and kinda cool."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:45 am

Aphelion looked at the surrounding area, head resting on his arms as he attempted napping. Seriously... I've come to terms that Aoife is okay, she doesn't need my help... So why can't I sleep... He turned himself to stare at the sky and sigh, "It's kinda boring now that she's not here..." he told himself, beginning to pray for something to do, whether it would be Aoife, Indigo, Katy, Melissa or some Grimm showing up, and ever-so-slightly regretting pretending to have amnesia twice.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:01 am

One by one, Indigo began registering her surroundings. There was a voice, Aoife's voice. She was curled up on the ground, naked. Wait. Why am I naked!? Indigo pieced together the situation, getting more and more panicked as it all came together. Okay, I passed out. Aoife must have found me. Why am I naked though?! SHIT my scales! Oh no no no! Though Indigo's eyes were shut tight, beams of purple light managed to escape and wind began spiraling lazily around her. Indigo wiggled free of Aoife's hug, scooting backward and opening her eyes, though she didn't see Aoife. All she saw was an angry mob standing where Aoife was. "L-l-leave m-me alone!! Don't hurt me!" If it weren't for her nightmare, Indigo might have tried fighting back against the hallucination, but now she was too scared to even threaten them. Indigo covered her head with her arms and curled up defensively.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:45 am

"I won't hurt you, you just got attacked. I am trying to help you, not the other way around." Moving over to her once more, she looks at her weirdly before poking one of the scales, more to see if they are real than anything else, "I am not going to hurt you over these, as I said before, they are kinda cool. Like your own personal armour or something, heh. I'll be honest, if I had my own armour like this, I wouldn't have to - Wait I am getting off topic. Also, we need to head back to camp before you get a cold, not exactly going to remove any wet underwear, am I?" Then she gestured to her own clothing, it already drying thanks to the still emitted heat.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:47 am

Deciding to do something, he turned onto his back and started crawling back to the pool of water, entering it and letting his feet cool in it as he started thinking about these past events. Well, I can already figure out she was teasing me about getting married... though she did seem pretty happy to take advantage of my amnesia and have her way with me... but marriage, she's most likely lying about...

Then he chuckled, followed by a burst of laughter, and I thought Indigo was a guy... man did I never consider being around girls back then...
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:58 am

Aoife's tone helped to calm Indigo down, enough that the wind stopped at least, though her irises still glowed dimly. The hallucination faded, leaving Aoife just as alone to Indigo as she really was. She sniffed, lowering her arms and looking quizzically at Aoife, but she flinched and yelped when she was poked at. "They're not cool! Wh-why am I naked!" Indigo tried her best to cover herself with her limbs. She couldn't help but feel that karma wasn't done kicking her ass today for spying on them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:08 pm

"Your clothes are wet, I don't want you to get a cold." Her tone staying, she moves her hands to try and give Indigo a hug, "It's a good thing you are okay. You shouldn't run off into the forest like that, you were lucky with me finding you before any other Grimm do, as you may of been eaten if they did." Rubbing her back gently, she decides to at least let her calm down before she probes for information, whispering soothing words into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Now I could go back to the camp... and probably meet up with angry Aoife... or I could stay here and not get amnesia again. Aphelion felt his legs get enough energy to get up as he did, looking around. Considering everything, he decided to get out of the water and, as the towel was covering his man parts in place of his underwear which managed to float down the stream, he sprawled himself out on the ground again and let the sun dry his legs.

Heh... Aphy...

It seemed sleep would actually end up coming to him.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Indigo couldn't believe her ears. Aoife, the explodey murdery firey girl, was being sweeter then her own mother ever was. That only made her feel worse about spying, a pit formed in her stomach. She shook her head and gulped, but made no effort to try and free herself. "A-Aoife... Why are you being so nice to me..?" Indigo knew for a fact that Aoife was fully aware of what she did, so why wasn't she being roasted? Maybe Aoife was still in a good mood from earlier? Cautiously, Indigo hugged Aoife back, hoping maybe she'd forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:00 pm

"I am not allowed to be nice to a friend?" Flinching in pain, she lets out a larger amount of heat to warm them, acting like an embracing warmth instead of that of an inferno, "Besides, you nearly got hurt because of me, I may be a bitch to most people, even Aphelion ninety percent of the time, but I do try to look out for the friends I have, so when I came over and you were on the floor with an Ursa corpse nearby, I thought you had died." Her side of the hug increasing in strength, she closes her eyes for a few seconds before reopening them and staring into Indigo's eyes, "Don't run off like that, you aren't letting yourself die on my watch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next