RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Nodding, she quickly starts off in a random direction, keeping some distance away from her, "Fine. But try any more high speed hug strikes, and I will hit you." Getting a slight lead, she  turns back as she waits for her, "Right. Talking. You decide the topic though I can guess what it is you want to talk about."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Indigo crossed her arms, staring ahead into space. She took a deep breath before beginning, still avoiding looking directly at Aoife. I'm gonna be blunt, okay Do you, honestly want to be with Aphelion. And, tell me, why did you cheat on him, and why he'd cheat on you. Finally, are you willing to fix things
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:13 pm

"Of course I want to be with him!" Despite that, she couldn't continue while facing her, "I... I don't know why I did that to Melissa.. I mean, we have kinda liked each other since we met? As in, like like. As in 'I want to inspect your body' like. But we didn't really pick it up... S-So when he seemed to have dumped me, I guess we just decided to do it? We only tried it once , then we went to sleep. A-As for him, I can think of two reasons he'd cheat on me off the top of my head, or should I say top of my chest? Considering I am referring to my lack of one." Scowling suddenly, she stops talking for a few seconds as she regains her composure, "I.. Guess I am not good enough in bed? Something like that I suppose. A-And yeah, I'd fix this. Obviously, you numpty."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Indigo scoffed, blushing and, against her better judgement, reassured Aoife. "Believe me, that's not the reason at all." A few awkward coughs later and Indigo continued. "Look, I know for a fact your lack of endowment isn't a reason for it, else he wou- Uh, never mind, uh. Did you ever consider, maybe, you're kinda... Mean to him? I mean, just yesterday you did try and kill him, remember? You came pretty close."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 pm

"He deserved it." Stating it passively at the mention of nearly killing him, in reality she had almost entirely forgotten the reason why she had attacked him. Deciding to stop keeping a distance between them, Aoife slowly and hesitantly goes and walks next to Indigo, her arm around the shorter girl's shoulders, "I didn't think I was mean to him.. Was just being my usual self. B-Besides! What right does that then give him to do that sort of stuff in front of my aunt!? I am surprised she didn't try to kill him!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Indigo shrunk slightly under Aoife's arm, physical contact wasn't her favorite thing with someone she didnt entirely trust, but at least she didn't jump at the contact. Though, that could of course mean that Indigo expected her to do it. She raised a finger, signaling Aoife to pause. "Ah ah ah, no. I didn't say it gave him any right, just that it's probably the cause." Indigo fidgeted slightly under Aoife's arm. "I'm not an expert or anything, but I can tell you this: guys tend to like it when you like them too. Or, something along those lines. Point is, if he thinks you hate him, why would he think you care about him? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:02 pm

"Since when was you a love councillor?" Laughing, she eases any weight in her arm away from it upon seeing her reaction, removing it outright a few seconds later, "Because he knows that I am not always sparky sparky boom woman? Though some are still afraid when I have no intention of immolating them. Besides, if I hated him, I wouldn't keep him around. Though I guess you are right, no. I know you are right..." Sighing heavily, she starts playing with her hands, "I have been rather cold lately..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 pm

"I'm not a love counselor at all, I just happen to know what works. Of course, a lot of it happened with chance... Have you tried saving his life? That's how Shem and I got together, y'know, I think it builds mutual trust or some shit." Indigo pondered her choice of words, knowing enough about Aoife's typical reckless behavior to give her pause. "Er, don't like, put his life in danger just to come to the rescue, okay? That's not what I meant, and I suppose being a knight in shining armor can kinda help, but the rest is up to you. If you want things to work out, you have to work on them. Correction, not punishment. Shem tried fighting one of my sisters for the right to be with me or something, anyway, after he got his face broken, I didn't berate him for being an idiot and picking a fight with a bounty hunter, I... Okay, I did call him an idiot, but I told him that what he was doing hurt me too. See? He hasn't done anything supremely life endangering like that since!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:23 pm

"Funny thing that, first two times we met, I nearly killed him. First time, I nearly set him and his alcohol alight, second.. Well.. Let's just say, that bench had no idea what hit him." Laughing though, she ruffles Indigo's hair, "Besides. He has met my entire family in Vale, tried fighting my brother and his girlfriend slash fiancé. He managed to cut open her trousers and look at her pants." Stating it as if she had no feelings on the matter, she not so subtly kicks at the ground in her next step, "Plus, shining armour? Not my kind of thing, reason why mine is kept with a nice dull, if I want to shine, I'll just fireball. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Indigo stopped walking. She looked up at Aoife with a furrowed brow. She held up her hands, presenting them to Aoife. She shook her left hand "You." Then her right "Point." She swiped her left hand past her right, in a high-five motion, missing intentionally. "Missed. I meant that you have to correct the problem, not punish constantly." Indigo shrugged before sitting down, tired of walking. "Negative breeds negative I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:18 pm

"I got your point, but it is funny seeing you act like this, I couldn't resist." Giggling, she sits down as well, "So you want me to forgive him acting like he doesn't have a girlfriend? Who knows, he may of even slept with his team mates while he was using voice chat with me for all I know. I don't mean this in a mean way, but it is hard for someone without problems in their relationship to comment on forgiveness without it seeming weird."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Once again, Indigo did the same gestures as before, though this time with a little more frustration behind it. "Point. Missed." She sighed and frowned, rubbing her temples. When she came back to reality, Indigo held her hands just in front of her face before dropping them and continuing. "I never said forgive him. You absolutely shouldn't forgive him. You shouldn't assume things either. What I mean is, if you want your relationship to work, first of all, you need to.. No, you should... Uh, hold on. Lemme think..." For a solid two minutes, Indigo sat silently with her chin in her palms, smoke practically billowing from her ears, and every attempt at returning to the conversation would be answered only with a halfhearted wave from Indigo. Until finally, Indigo slapped her hands down and shouted. "Okay! You need to not forgive him, but let him know clearly and calmly that what he's doing is hurting you and if he stops, all is well, if he doesn't... Well, don't bother with him anymore I guess."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 am

"I guess.." Looking away, she jumps back up, trying to phase out the topic from her mind, "Anyway! New subjecto... You can choose it, I guess... Gah, I can't think of anything. You choose again." Walking ahead, she walks back to Indigo just as fast, "Yeah, I can't think of anything."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Indigo frowned, pondering for a moment. She had little reason to believe Aoife had accepted her advice so willingly, or that she was even listening. Nonetheless, Indigo didn't feel like pushing her inquisition any further, lest she sour the peaceful state she'd managed to get Aoife into. After a few moments, Indigo decided to press on to a question that had been bugging her for a while, but was too afraid to ask. "A few weeks ago... I saw you and... Well, you were in a costume and... Uh, the point is-" Suddenly, Indigo's ears perked up and she stared intently into the distance, sniffing the air to confirm what she heard. "Move!" Indigo grabbed Aoife under the arms and a fraction of a second later the pair was 15 feet above the ground, atop a tree branch. 
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:22 pm

A swarm of rapier wasps calmly passed the two girls, paying no heed to them as they carried on with finding more sap for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Yelping as she is grabbed, she looks at the girl and keeps quiet until the swarm passes, then deciding to keep true to her promise, lightly punching the girl in the side, "Once more, do any more high speed crazy shit to me without giving me a ten second warning? It will be harder." Removing herself from the girl, she shifts to sit away from her, "Now. What about a costume? I wear quite a lot of them."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Indigo winced at the punch, clearly actually hurt by it, but trying to look tougher than she was. Indigo wasn't known for being tough. Rubbing her side gingerly, Indigo bit back her swears and managed to speak politely. "I panicked, give me a break. I didn't see you doing anything about all the bees! Whatever, I don't even remember anymore. Let's just go back to camp before it gets dark." Indigo rolled forward off the tree limb, falling and landing with a front roll, and casually ending on her feet. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:37 pm

As the snake girl landed on the floor, two pairs of red eyes shined from behind her. While she couldn't see them, Aoife could easily spot two snake heads, one white and one black, slithering quietly towards Indigo, ready to pounce at their prey.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Blinking to make sure she wasn't seeing things, Aoife tries to blast it with a ranged fire attack using her aura, but fails. Scowling at the wasted seconds, she decides to jump down, already having set the jet dust on her sword on before firing at it, Spinning with the jets active for a decapitation strike on the white snake, "Watch it Indy! Also! This may sound weird, b-but can I borrow some of your pants? I kinda ran out, so need some until we get back to Beacon, please?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:52 pm

"Eh? Wa!" In an instant, Indigo had spun on her heel and upon seeing, not the snake, but Aoife's flames, flash stepped backwards and only after stopping did she see the Taiju. "How did that sneak up on me..?" Indigo seemed utterly shaken, luckily, Aoife's commentary snapped her out of it. "Uh, Aoife, I- I don't wear pants, I wear tights, see?" As she said that, Indigo snapped her brass knuckles to the ready position and took her loose fighting stance.

((also yay milestone post \o/))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:56 pm

The snake, having not seen Aoife while it was focused on Indigo, had little time to react to the spinning girl attacking it. As such, she managed to hit the white head square on the lips, cutting a large slit at the front of its face. It hissed loudly with pain while the black head immediately went to intercept the woman, having completely forgotten about Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Having no armour or aura to protect herself from the strike, the tackle sent her flying to the ground, cuts forming from the impact. Despite that, she raised her sword up at the twin heads, retreating to Indigo's side, "Well. When we get through this, remind me to either complain about your lack of pants while hugging me, be aroused for the same reason , or wonder aloud why you apparently wear no underwear, no shoes and no skirts. I mean, sure your semblance messes with them, but think of your pride as a woman! Plus your feet are all blistered and callused , once we are done here, we are heading back to the camp and I am cleaning your feet and giving you some shoes. No talking back to that either."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 pm

"Is this really the time? We can discuss my wardrobe later. Charge up something big, I'll see if I can stun it!" With that, Indigo broke into a full sprint before flash stepping strait up to the snake's head, charging her right foot with aura, and kicking straight up, her kick aimed at the black snake's chin. Aroused? Euuch.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:03 am

"Fine. Be ready for it though." With that being all she said, the electricity starting to charge around the sword, deciding to prepare the lance what will pierce the heavens (And stop the Snake's heart by disrupting the electrical impulses, but ssh) Waiting for her chance, she lets a small ball of electrical energy start accumulating at the tip of the blade, "I'll need to hit their flesh or down their mouth to get them , so try to do that! Using all my electric dust in this strike!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:17 am

The black snakehead could not prepare for Indy's sudden flash step, only seeing the girl once she was near it. Its head was already turning to bite down onto her when she kicked it and stunned it, though that did not stop the white head from writhing around and attacking Indy from the side.

Aoife, meanwhile, would be preoccupied waiting with an electric tip to pay attention to the 3 bird-like creatures starting to circle above her, waiting for their time to strike.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 pm

The familiar feeling of her aura being forced from her body washed over Indigo, leaving a faint tingling sensation where her foot had made contact with the snake's chin. As she waited for her aura to return to her body, Indigo spotted a streak of white from the corner of her eye, twisting to curl herself into a ball to defend. She desperately tried to flash step out of danger, but found herself throwing nothing, her aura having not quite reached her yet. Indigo curled as tightly as possible and was smashed directly by the white head, launching her 20 feet back into the woods like a ragdoll. She was alive, but hurt, left back in the woods couching and gasping for breath. Total time: 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Seeing Indigo get hit only managed to enrage Aoife, letting off a low and rather primalistic growl before heading straight for the snake, jumping up to shove her already fully charged blade straight at the Snake's mouth, making it swallow the tip and the electrical ball before firing the lance straight down the gullet of the Snake, showing it why the body's electrical system shouldn't have a large dosage of electrical current in the body. Afterwards she clambered out of the now dead Grimm's mouth too casually for her state before moving to Indigo in a rush, not hesitating to remove her top to check she didn't break any bones from when she hit the tree. Finding just the bruising and cuts, she hugs Indigo into her, "Idiot, you could of seriously hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next