RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:44 am

Yelping, Aoife squirms in her grasp, a look of "Oh shit" On her face. "U-Uhh, I mean.." You slept next to her. ""I slept next to her, nothling weird!?"  Thanks. Only because I would get beaten under these circumstances, idiot.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:10 am

Making her grasp firmer at Aoife's squirming, Indigo glared at Aoife, her eyes serious. "No. No. You said "with" as in sexy things, as in "Things you're not supposed to do when you're already with someone else" kind of things. I'm not an idiot, and I hear pretty well." Suddenly, Indigo released Aoife and grabbed her own head, shutting her eyes tightly. Shit, was that thing at the waterfall considered cheating? No, I mean, I didn't do anything... Indigo took a deep breath and opened her eyes, laying her hands on her lap. "Look. You need to do something about this. Things are- No, that's not right. What you- No... Okay. First rule for right now: Don't lie. Don't leave out details or be intentionally vague. Second rule: You have to trust me. Third rule: Don't get upset or angry with me. Got it? I want to help."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:01 am

Having a look of pain from when she was grabbed, when she is let go she moves away from Indigo, "You want to help? Then why would you hurt me!? Besides, when I did it, me and Aphelion had pretty much broken up in all but words... At least, what I was told.. At least I didn't spy on a friend while they were having sex!" While not yet angry, it was obvious she was lashing out, not at Indigo specifically, but because she needed to at someone, and she just happened to be there.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:42 am

That was a button that really didn't need pushing. A sensitive topic that was causing Indigo serious distress and conflict, and Aoife just revoked her acceptance of it. As an instant reaction to those words, Indigo's eyes began glowing as her aura flared up. "And how the hell was I supposed to know that detail?! You said we were even and now what? When I try to fix your problems and be a good friend you pull that? **** you! Solve your own damn problem, I'm staying out of this bullshit!" With that and a sizable amount of wind, Indigo stormed out of the tent and started walking to her tree across the campsite, her eyes still glowing and leaves dancing around her, swearing to herself aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 am

Glaring at her despite wanting to run her down and apologise, she bites her lips enough for them to bleed before yelling back, her eyes closed, "F-Fine! I didn't want your help anyway, I don't want anyone's help! I am perfectly fine by myself, no need for any help what so ever!" Closing the tent afterwards, forms a small ball on the ground next to the laptop, starting to cry all over again as she just repeats, "I am perfectly fine." to herself as if it would suddenly change for her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:20 am

Aphelion looked up from the food rations he was sharing once more. As always, something involving Aoife was loud once more. Indigo didn't strike him like one to anger easily, and her reaction to him walking in on her seemed fairly reasonable. That, and it was Aoife she was talking to.

Then again, Aoife was yelling about help. So Indigo must've been trying to help. And it seemed that Aoife caused her to cease her efforts in helping. Aphelion was conflicted between going to Aoife and Indigo, but seeing as he knew how Aoife was...

"Indigo, wait. What happened?" he asked, still in his cold, factual state as he looked at her. He could see disturbances around her - a dangerous sign, but not necessarily for him. He took enough beatings to be unfazed by however she could react.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 am

Huffing and turning to Aphelion, Indigo caused the nearby trees and bushes to shake and rustle. She pointed at the tent she had just stormed out of, scowling. "Your girlfriend seems to think that ****ing around is all fine. Oh, and apparently kindness means nothing to her and she can just say whatever the **** she wants." Turning away and continuing down her path, behind the bright lights that were her eyes, a glimpse of tears welling up could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:09 am

Aphelion's eyes narrowed at Indigo's words. Putting the rations down, he quickly powered up his legs and jumped, landing sloppily in front of Indigo and immediately shielding his face from the gale. Closing his eyes, he called out to her, "Indigo! Calm down and tell me what happened, please! I want to help!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:05 am

Unfortunately for Indigo, calming down was simply not an option. She felt betrayed by Aoife and just wanted to be left out of anything relating to her; she masked her pain with anger and Aphelion was in her way. "Your ****ing- That one! Her! She's what's wrong! Now get out of my way!!" With that, Indigo struck Aphelion in the stomach with her palm, letting out a blast of aura, charged from her emotional state, sending him flying backwards and sliding across the ground. Indigo wasted no time recovering from the attack, immediately climbing up her tree and curling up in her sleeping bag. The windstorm around her would make climbing the tree treacherous.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:29 am

Aphelion scrambled to his feet as soon as he could, the force of the hit causing him to clutch his stomach for a moment as he looked back at her. That was way, way too much out of control aura for him to deal with - Aoife's fire was strong but at least that didn't have a large possibility of him getting another head injury. Although he'd have rather heard from the stormier injured party first, he slowly turned towards her tent and approached it.

Finding it closed he tried opening it, and once he succeeded he did not hesitate to enter it. There he found her, laying on the ground with blood coming out of her lips, crying. Grunting at the sight, he sat down by her, crossing his legs and examining her for a moment before reservedly leaning over and kissing her, licking off some of the blood in the process. Afterwards, with bloodied lips of his own, he withdrew, "What's wrong Aoife?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:24 pm

At the kiss, Aoife.exe stops responding, only afterwards does she go to try and burn him, her fist an inch away from his head as she obviously tries to eject flames from said fist, not even smoke appearing, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Being yelled at him, only after does she shirk away, curling back up in her ball, "Don't just come in as if nothing is wrong, y-you idiotic mongrel!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 pm

"Please don't do that, I've had enough hits on the head recently." Aphelion said before scuttling over to her and awkwardly trying to hug her, "I can't leave you alone, as far as I remember boyfriends are meant to do this kind of thing. And you didn't leave me alone when I was praying for my parents so this will make us even."

Examining her thoroughly once more, he settled on hugging her from behind, trying to encompass her around the stomach, "Also, I came in because something is wrong, not because I thought nothing was. Believe it or not I want to help like always."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:58 am

Shirking away from his touch, the temperature on her skin seemed to increase, the previously treated wounds on her arm reopening as she tries to use her fire again, "Help? Help my ass, I need no help. And I seem to remember you dumped me, so that excuse won't work, Now leave me alone!" Attempting to attack again, instead she develops one of her many nose bleeds and passes out, no fire coming and her temperature dropping to below normal.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 am

"Need no help, eh.?" Aphelion took some cloth out of his pocket and cleaned up her face from the blood, "I guess I shouldn't expect forgiveness... I just wanted to let you choose a happiness... Or to tell me that you love me once more." he sighed and moved her into her sleeping area, covering her up and kissing her on the forehead before sitting down beside her and watching her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Staying asleep for a good hour, her wound would of stopped bleeding, though it gave her a slightly more pale look, her face stained with tears what had escaped her during her slumber. Groaning, she shifts and the ring in her pocket falls out, the noise it makes causing her to place her hand over it protectively. Stirring once more as she wakes up, she opens her eyes but in her half-slumber, she looks straight past Aphelion, not registering his presence, "Urgh... **** me, that better of been a dream about that video and shit, should probably check with Indy-gogo..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Though Indigo had fallen back asleep long ago, lost in a rare, dreamless slumber, the violent tempest that had previously encircled her had now died down to much slower and safer conditions. Indigo herself, no longer conscious and lacking dreams at the moment, was calmer than she had been for most of the day, causing her aura to rest, at least a little. Approaching the girl, however, would still be risky at best, as her sleeping self had no issues to deal with, nothing to be upset about. The woken and conscious Indigo on the other hand, was a far more dangerous and unstable force.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Aphelion was sitting as he was earlier, hunched over with his head hanging, facing downwards. The weariness of past events finally caught up to him in the moments of stillness as he fell into sleep, still in the same place as he was before - right by her side.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Crawling out as if the sleeping person at her side was non existent, it was the pain from her prior wound what caused her to snap back to reality, eyes widening as she realises that the stuff she said to the others was very, very real. Scrambling to the tree she knew Indigo took residence in, she lets out small cries of pain with every attempt to use her right arm. Slowly getting to the level Indigo had gone up to. Slowly and carefully moving herself to compass around Indigo, she sniffles, tears starting to form despite the obvious danger she was in, trying her best to sound sincere and apologetic despite her own feelings that she just sounded fake and out of character to her, "I-I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I didn't mean anything I said..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 am

Luckily for Aoife, Indigo woke up slowly, so she didn't flash step and knock her off the tree. It took her a second to remember where she was, and another few seconds to realize that there was something, no, someone on top of her. She didn't fully absorb Aoife's words, simply focusing on removing Aoife from on top of herself. "Wha..? Who? Nng, get off..!" Now fully conscious, the winds surrounding Indigo began to pick up speed again and Indigo, upset and annoyed at both Aoife and being pinned down, charged up her aura into her back to attempt to aura push Aoife off, but the material of their clothes and the sleeping bag created a sufficient barrier, preventing the push from activating. Frustrated, Indigo finally gave up her efforts at rising, flopping down, defeated. "****. What do you want, are you just here to make me feel worse?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Blinking as Indigo's words only shake her even more, some of her tears hit the other girl's face, "I-I wanted to apologise. I wasn't in the right mind when you tried to help. P-Please, do whatever you like, just know that I didn't mean anything when I spoke in the tent before, I took out my anger on you when you did nothing but be gentle and friendly." Slowly getting off Indigo , she tries her best to stop crying, sitting close to the edge, "I'm so sorry, truly. I don't even want you to see me when I am not at my peak, and yet here I am. Weaker than ever, crying my eyes out."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm

"No. You did mean it. You might now have meant to say it, but you meant it." Indigo, now free to move, slid out from her sleeping bag and sat atop it, cross legged, hardly caring that she was dressed only in her underwear. "Get used to being weak. If you let your ****ing pride get in the way, you'll always be weak. You can't put that in front of friendship. In front of the people who care about you." Shivering in the cold, Indigo grabbed her shirt and covered her scales, now slightly lifted and puffed thanks to her goosebumps. The wind suddenly became absolutely still and silent, Indigo looked at Aoife with cold eyes. "I'll ask again, and if you won't give me your real answer, I'll launch you off this tree. Do you want my help or not."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:19 pm

At first going to retort at Indigo's comment on her weakness. She Silences herself before actively thinking if she will persue help, obviously breaking down safeguards and mental firewalls before saying weakly, "... Yes. I want your help.. B-" Cutting herself off, she shifts to check what was pressing into her side, she pulls out the ring, sighing before she continues, "B-But... Can we do it somewhere he can't hear? I am going to c-call a break with him..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Now far less serious, the wind began circling again, though much slower than before. Indigo let a small, but warm, smile through her serious facade. "Fine... You may want to tighten your gut for this then." With that, Indigo scooted up next to Aoife before looking out into the forest, licking her finger and checking the wind, and finally grabbing Aoife around the middle in a tight embrace. "Hold on tight!" With that, Indigo threw her aura out to in the direction she had previously planned, squeezing Aoife a little tighter so she'd be hurt as little as possible from the impending burst of speed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 am

"Wha- Ehh!?" Being embraced, Aoife automatically froze, her face and body turning bright red. As the she is sent with Indigo flying, despite her attempts to seem strong, she still had a look of sheer terror on her face, grabbing Indigo just as tight before letting go as they stop, "W-W-What the hell!? Even I don't go that fast on my bike, you crazy broad that could of killed me!" Still shaking from her ordeal, her knees buckle and she collapses on the floor.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Giggling uncontrollably at Aoife's reaction, Indigo detached from Aoife's torso and flopped back on the ground herself. Hard as she tried, Indigo just couldn't understand why other people couldn't handle such a normal action for her. "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. I couldn't even go full speed carrying you! That was like, maybe 2/3rds the speed I normally flash at." Looking back, Indigo remembered that she first discovered her semblance around 7 when she sneezed. She flew all the way across the kitchen and knocked a cabinet off the wall, as well as flying out of her shoes... Of course, now the act has become so second nature she barely even notices anymore. "Okay, looks like my math was a teensy bit off. We didn't go nearly as far as I wanted to go. If you want I can... Take us... Y'know, let's just walk and talk... When you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Nodding, she quickly starts off in a random direction, keeping some distance away from her, "Fine. But try any more high speed hug strikes, and I will hit you." Getting a slight lead, she  turns back as she waits for her, "Right. Talking. You decide the topic though I can guess what it is you want to talk about."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Indigo crossed her arms, staring ahead into space. She took a deep breath before beginning, still avoiding looking directly at Aoife. I'm gonna be blunt, okay Do you, honestly want to be with Aphelion. And, tell me, why did you cheat on him, and why he'd cheat on you. Finally, are you willing to fix things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next