RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Katy started picking at her sleeve, staring at the ground. "Well.. Aoife is a problem," she said, glancing around. "You heard what she yelled, right? 'No' hasn't exactly been working, and I don't want you two fighting. You two are supposed to be friends." After a moment, she glanced up, as if looking for something in the other girl's expression. "And, um, even before that.. are w-we on the same page? Is it going to be weird sharing a tent? I don't exactly need to sleep, so if it's weird I can just stay up on watch."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:11 am

Melissa was rather confused, mostly because she hadn't been listening to what Aoife was saying. There was something about ripping throats out and the puppy? Or was it the part about a Phoenix? Phoenix were nice, they had cool wings of fire. She wished she had wings of fire.

"Ummmm sorry, I still dunno what you're talkin' 'bout, what did Aoife say? And what do you mean by same page? I'm soooo confuuuused!" She whined, a very puzzled look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 am

Ball forming on her fist, it would be that of pure, condensed flame. Voice distortion failing from the lack of failure, it would be a culmination of Aoife and Knight's speech mixing what speak, on two different tangents as one is singing and the other speaks,  "Actually, you are called an idiot because she is in disbelief someone like you would want to be with her. Turn on, turn on the ignition. Everybody. Come on, come on and turn on the ignition " Finishing the strike preparations, her voice would little more than a growl as she calls her attack as loud as possible, "KNIGHT TECHNIQUE: BLAZING HYPERNOVA!" With that she would punch straight for his head, the fireball moving to cover her fist in a small condensed cover, though it would be evident that is not all the aura involved as her arm continues burning and cracking, blood drying up as soon as it comes to the surface.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:23 am

Aphelion raised both of his arms in a flash to block with the shuko, but that did nothing as the sheer pressure of the punch shattered the already worn blades with ease. That failing, Aphelion would have less than a split-second to activate his bodylock, but far too late as the majority of the force hit him head on. The pain was gone, the control was barely there, a split second to tap into the body of a giant and start kicking some ass, but he stopped himself with the last bit of consciousness. If I lose her I lose everything.

Outside, Aphelion would still be in his stance, although the aura armour now shattering he would only stay up for a moment before collapsing to the ground, face first.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 am

The punch would only be the trigger for the true attack, her fist suddenly exploding with flames. Being sent out, they would destroy trees and plant life in the surrounding area, the ball of flames engulfing all and being visible to both Indigo and those in the camp.. Despite this, at the last second she would stop herself short of turning Aphelion to ash, the ground buckling and cracking as she stays in her punching position, smoke rising from fist as she looks down, Aoife now in full control now that Phoenix was expended, Though her eyes would now be watering, though not from the injuries she caused herself, "Get up... Or die.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:37 am

Aphelion would be nothing short of an empty shell right now, completely disconnected from any outside stimulus as his brain was in overdrive to fix him up. His forehead began bleeding a puddle around his face while his broken arm, much more damaged due to the fight would start dripping blood through his already-red shirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:43 am

Quickly acting, she would remember, "If they are bleeding, then they are probably still alive, so give them another round of stabs." nodding to herself, she would decide to use the last of her aura to help him. Removing his top, she would place one hand on his forehead and the other on the largest of his arm wounds, heating her hands up and ignoring her own bleeding, going to cauterize the injuries closed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

His defence grid coming back online very quickly, Aphelion would give off a long, pain-filled howl as he was burnt, eyes watering at the proximity of the lasting flames. His heart rate jumping, his mind would currently be filled with panic although few muscle movements available to react.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:17 am

Blinking as he howled, she would move just finish off the treatment to the best of her abilities, looking down at him as she checks his arm over, tearing up more as she does so, "Idiot... Why didn't you just surrender? I don't know what I would of done if you died... Now look, you are all cut up.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:48 am

Katy frowned, waving her hand toward the forest. "All that 'my love' stuff, and trying to convince my parents to move here and stuff! And she tried to, um," she said, turning around to look. What was that? "Nevermind. You saw that, right? I'm guessing she found Aphelion after all." Katy bit back a frustrated sigh. Chances are that meant at least one person would be coming back soon. Maybe two, assuming Aoife didn't go ballistic or something and kill her friend as well.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:12 am

"Oooooh, that!" Melissa said, finally understanding what Katy was talking about. So it wasn't about phoenixes or throat tearing, "Buuuuut you don't have to worry about that, you're miiiine now, and I'm sure Aoife will understand! And if not, I'll make her understand..." Melissa said with a wink and a smile. This really had been what she wanted. Good thing the voice in her mind was a lot nicer than the 'other Aoife's'.

"I'm suuuure it'll be fine, she wont reaaaally kill him!" She reassured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:33 am

Katy nodded glumly. "I hope you're right, cause if she kills him for that I'm not looking forward to whatever she'll do to me," she said, still picking at her sleeve. The stitch along the zipper was almost completely pulled by this point. "So, um," she said, suddenly looking shy. "So, um.. any, um.. any crazy exes of yours I should know about?" Katy was suddenly at a loss for words. She had imagined a hundred different variations of how this might have happened, but she had never given any thought to what might happen if she wasn't immediately rejected.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:51 am

Melissa moved around the fire-crater, behind Katy, resting her head on the girl's shoulder as her hands began to lightly play with her ears, trying to calm the girl down before she ended up tearing her zipper apart, "Mm, don't worry, I won't let her do anything to you! If she tries to kill you, I'll die first and then you can die once she cuts me apart!" Melissa whispered cheerfully into Katy's ear.

"There iiiiis this one girl, kind of an ex! She uses fire a lot, has pink hair, a little crazy and apparently has two other people in her head! Also she's a bit violent, so you might wanna watch out!" Melissa said, moving her head back a little and giggling at her joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:00 am

Katy couldn't help but laugh. "Speaking of which," she said, giving up on picking at her sleeve for the moment. "We should maybe go try and find them, right? That looked pretty serious, I think. They could all be hurt or something." Despite not really wanting to move, or even wanting to be up and walking on her feet again, it wouldn't be very nice to leave potentially hurt friends lying out in the unsafe woods. "What do you think? Should we go find 'em and drag them back here, or hope they're all OK enough to make it back on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:13 am

Melissa thought on it for a moment, though it wasn't actually that hard of a decision. Death, or peaceful times with Katy? Well maybe not death, maybe just severe injuries! And burns. Melissa did NOT want to get in the middle of a fight between Aoife and Crying Guy.

"Umm... I don't think that would be a good idea, I'd rather live! And like I said, they'll be fiiiine! Aoife may not show it all the time, but she does really like Crying Guy, she wont kill him!" She said, snuggling up closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 am

Katy frowned slightly. Melissa had a point, sort of. One of the Aoife's did like Aphelion. "Well.. one of them liked him until he dumped her. I think that might cancel out any plans of not killing him," she said, thoughtfully. "Maybe we should go check it out. We can be careful! If they're still fighting we'll just wait or something." Katy looked down at her sleeve, tempted to start picking at it again. "And it might give me a chance to tell Aoife to stop trying to fight you. You guys don't have any good reason to be fighting."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:49 am

"Okay... If you want to go find Aoife and get together with her before she gets back together with Crying Guy because I'm a bad kisser I guess I can't stop you... I knew I shouldn't have done anything! Stupid voice in my head!" Melissa said, falling to the side, flashing Katy a sad smile, although she looked to be on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry you had to suffer being with me, you should've just told me it was all a joke! I hope you and Aoife enjoy yourselves!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:10 am

Katy blinked, shaking her head. "I don't want to do anything like that with Aoife again! No matter how many times she tries," she said, reaching out to grab Melissa by the hand. "You listen to me," she said, sounding angry while she pulled the girl up and into her lap. "You are not a bad kisser, and I am not suffering with you," she added, hugging the other girl tightly. "I'd be suffering without you, you got that? You're stuck with me.. so, um.. get used to it." Katy sighed, glancing towards the woods. "I just thought we should make sure they're all OK, since they're all our friends, right?  Nothing sinister or, um.. betrayish about it."

Last edited by Skratty on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:16 am

Melissa sniffed, looking up at Katy with a thin layer of tears in her eyes, "R-Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?" She said, hugging Katy back and resting her head on the other girl's shoulder.

After a few moments, she looked at her in the eyes again, "You're cute when you're mad, y'know!" She chimed, tactfully attempting to distract her from wanting to go check on the others.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:20 am

Not waiting until she gets a response or even the time for them to react, her excessive aura usage would catch up with her, her back arced in pain as the channels burn themselves on, the parts where it was disrupted not suffering the burning however as Aoife collapses onto the ground unconcious, the last thing she heard before the external stimuli fading would shock her, Phoenix going to the pair as she looks rather worn out, talking for one of the precious few times in her entire life,  "He was kind of cute when beaten, wait... What's cute? How do I even speak to him when it is hard to speak to you two? Uhh, why do I not want to break him into fragments and then massacre everything around him? These feelings are... Weird. Help me, I am slightly scared." Now on the ground, her arm's bleeding would resume to start pooling, the bag of band aids, burn heals and other materials having been left behind.

Victis, having been woken up by the previous attack caused by Aoife, would yawn before looking around. Exiting the tent, it would see Aoife nowhere. Moving over to Katy and Melissa, it would bark at them with an inquisitive look on its face, evidently wanting to know where his 'mother' was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 am

Katy opened her mouth to say something, then stopped, looking at the barking puppy. "See? Even the puppy wants to know where they all are," she said, with a small pout. "We can't just ignore a puppy as cute as that, can we? How about this.. you and me'll just go on a nice, relaxing walk over in that direction," she said, bobbing her head in the direction she had some some kind of attack. "And if we stumble on them, we'll take it from there. And if we don't, then we're just out for a nice peaceful walk, together."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:53 am

Patting the puppy lightly on the head, Melissa smiled at it, "Don't worry! I'm sure Aoife is fine, she'll be back soon so you can just wait around for her! She went out to look for Crying Guy. Don't wander off" She said happily to it, although she was also partly addressing Katy. She just wanted to lie down and relax, not go looking for someone who would had an equal chance of either burning her to ashes or casually greeting her.

Instead of replying though, she merely lay back with a content smile, not wanting to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:13 am

"Yeah, everything is probably fine," Katy said to the puppy in as soothing a voice as she could manage.  "There's three of them out there, so at least one of 'em will come strolling back any time now. Besides, it's not like I could even do much if we did find out they were injured or something. I don't think I could carry any of 'em with the way my feet are right now." Katy tried to relax, but found herself glancing over towards the forest again and again. There should have been another attack, right? Or something? Maybe Aoife got ambushed by too many Grimm for her to handle. Maybe someone attacked her? Katy couldn't help but worry. It was kind of her nature.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 am

Melissa sighed - it was fairly obvious that Katy was having trouble relax, probably because she seemed to think Aoife couldn't handle herself. It seemed Melissa wasn't going to get to relax for a while longer...

"C'mon then, let's go, if you're really so worried about Aoife..." She said, with a tinge of jealousy as she began walking in the direction that the sounds and fire had seemed to be coming from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 am

Victis would watch as they start heading off, barking loudly at Melissa before jumping at her. Clambering onto her clothing and somehow climbing up, slipping to sit where he would sit when carried by Aoife. While not finding any room in the normal 'pouch' he would take, he would whine and move to look up at Melissa, instead making himself home on top of her bosom by curling up, briefly nipping her by accident as it went to yawn.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 am

Why did it come to this.

Aphelion was still in panic mode, his heart beating unusually fast though slowing down when he was no longer being burnt.

This isn't any normal paralysis.

His breathing didn't slow down, instead picking up pace as if he was fighting for air.

Is this... dying?

Aphelion's mind fought for his grip on reality, though the ropes keeping aware of the situation would be falling one by one.

What is this sound... What is this? Wh-

As the last tie to the outside shattered once again, Aphelion's mind dropped headfirst into a sea of chaos, slowly but surely drowning in it.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Suddenly, from above Melissa and Katy, the tree branches rustled and Indigo dropped from above in front of their path, rolling on impact. She quickly got to her feet and spread her arms out, trying to block the girls. "Trust me! You do not want to be in the middle of that... Romantic issue. Just wait until they get it sorted out! Plus there's a lot of fire!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next