RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hit List [Non-Canon]

Go down 
+7
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
AkaiOtaku
Swordslinger
Skylight
Icrus505
DatteSa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Sully rolls her eyes, "If I had a lien for every time I heard that line, I'd be rich enough to buy Schnee."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Dee Dee looked up to the two fighting. 'Brother.' She unfolded her wings and flew to where the two were. She landed and put her wings up between them. "I'm sorry to interrupt your fight, but can we not have this discussion be more civil. I understand your angry, but violence begets violence. Kain I can see your enjoying yourself, but all we want to know is the way to return to normal." She said as calmly as ever.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:24 pm

"Grapefruits.... they have grapefruits...." Alice mumbled. Despite all the chaos she has come to kneel on the floor on her hands and knees, her head bowed in depression and her ears drooping lifelessly.

"Grapefruits.... grapefruits...."

Alice bit her thumb as her anger slowly boiled. "Clothes.... I'll get them clothes alright.... Unsexy clothes. Jumpsuits. Sweat pants. Loose and baggy clothes that will hide those damn grapefruits...."

A single tear running down her eye, Alice's image flickered and she disappeared. A few minutes have passed before she reappeared again standing stone still in the middle of the room holding handfuls of shopping bags. Her face is expressionless and it doesn't look like she is going to say anything to anybody until someone talks to her personally.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Drei approached Alice quickly hoping to escape the chaos a little. "Hey!" she spoke in a sweet happy voice "Whatcha got for me?" she laughed a little before taking a painkiller out of her pocket and tossing it into her open mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Alice's shoulders were shaking, her clenched fists practically vibrating. Something dark and evil was emanating from her, a fire that almost seemed to burn from the deepest reaches of hell itself. Alice remained deathly silent, her expression stone still to show no emotions.

"I... I found..." Alice murmurs breaking the silence. "I have found... I found...."

There was fire burning from her narrow topaz eyes, a fire that would only belong to the devil itself.

"The clothes I got... they are..." Alice murmurs. Suddenly her eyes snapped wide open, her ears perking up with new found adrenaline.

"CUTE!"

Suddenly Alice pulls out a frilly maid outfit from one of the bags complete with a frilly headband and lifts it up to Drei.

""YOU'LL LOOK SO CUTE IN THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Drei yelped a little before realizing that Alice wasn’t yelling at her. She inspected the outfit for a moment with a careful eye. "Oh.My.God......HELL YEAH!". She grabbed the maid outfit and ran toward  a nearby corner to begin changing. If she were to be honest this was one of the things of her list to do if she became a girl so it is the perfect time to get  some of them done.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Maddy looks over and sees Alice has returned with bags of clothes. She smiles and runs over, no longer attempting to keep her current clothes on. "Thank you Alice you're my favorite person in the world right now!" She grabs a bag and pulls out a maid costume. It'll have to do. Just then she felt a breeze and looked down to realize she had left her clothes behind. Her shirt and pants had fallen off, leaving her topless in only her boxers. With a squeak and a deep blush, she puts the new clothes on as fast as humanly possible and stands there, the blush not going away. She thanks Alice quietly. "Thanks for the clothes Alice."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:59 pm

"No no no no no, that was an extra in case I got Drei's three sizes wrong," Alice said, a flash sparking from her eyes. From another bag she produced a nun outfit, though the skirt was shorter then it should have been. "You would look much cuter in this!"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Yang nearly punched herself as she brought her hand to her forehead, I simply cannot believe these people. She thought, At the first sign of anything going wrong, they just lose it. "Drei...please...don't put that on." She said quietly.

Last edited by Dakir on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Kain sighs

"I was gonna tell you but thanks to Ms. Stubborn, I won't until she apologizes. Blame her."

Kain flies around on a rune while talking.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:09 pm

All of a sudden Alice is next to Yang, her eyes flashing like a demon. She whips out from a bag an outfit set on a hanger. There was a tan colored puffy shouldered jacket with black fingerless gloves dangling to the side, a yellow shirt with a black symbol of fire on it, and a pair of skin tight sport shorts and a half skirt.

"This outfit was made for you!" Alice stated.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Maddy sheepishly takes the nun outfit from Alice, still embarrassed  from losing her clothes. "Thanks, I guess." She walks to the corner opting not to change in the middle of the room. She quickly changes and comes back wearing the nun costume. "At least it's better than no clothing."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Yang looked at the outfit that Alice procured and looked away with a blush, Damn...that's cute. She looked back at the outfit and grabbed it, "Fine...I'll be back in a bit." She said, I hope I still have that bleach...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:22 pm

In an instant, Alice was by Dee Dee's side, staring at her intently. Her expression remained stiffly emotionless and unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Dee Dee looked over to Alice. 'This should be good.' "What horrible item did you get me." Images flashed through her mind of what she got her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Alice produces a sailor uniform top, a school swimsuit, and a pair of floppy bunny ears. Her expression remains unreadable and serious.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Dee Dee just took the swim suit part for now. "As of now I could care less about my outfit." She folded her wings around her and put on the swim suit under her current outfit as fast as she could. She unfolded the wings back to their original places. "Thanks Alice. Now Sully I know your mad, but just apologize so we can return to our original genders."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Yang walked back into the room, fixing her hair as she did so. She had quickly bleached it, making it bright blond. It had been long when she was a male, and now it was down to her lower back. The outfit that Alice had given her fit perfectly, and it displayed her...more feminine features very nicely. As she entered she thought, Ok, I've got to give it to her. This was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Sully glared at Kain, "You were laughing like a madman, you know, like a villain in a freaky horror film. And you were the one who poisoned us in the first place. What in the hell makes you think I have to apologize?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Dee Dee looked at Sully. "Sully right now is not the time for right or wrong, right now is the time most of us would like to return to normal. Just swallow your pride and apologize." She said calmly. 'If I'm stuck like this there is goanna be hell to pay.'
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:54 pm

"Still saying no." Sully said, crossing her arms, "Last I checked, trying to stop the insane person from doing something is usually the right thing to do. Haven't you guys seen that one movie with the clown and the guy in the bat costume?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Dee Dee looked at her. "I give up. Kain will you talk to me then?" She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Kain looks at Dee Dee.

"Of course I will. As I am more civil."

Kain bows and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:08 pm

"Kain if you may, can you tell us if we have to wait for the potion to ware off or if there is a way to reverse the potion?" Dee Dee said calmly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Kain sighs.

"I said this... I know how to reverse the potion but will not do it until the rude woman apologizes."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Dee Dee looks back to Sully. "Sully do you wish to be a boy again?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Yang walks over to Alice, scooping the girl up in her arms, "Alice! I'm so proud of you! This was the best idea ever!" She gave the girl a huge bear hug, possibly smothering her in her newly found anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit List [Non-Canon]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next