RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hit List [Non-Canon]

Go down 
+7
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
AkaiOtaku
Swordslinger
Skylight
Icrus505
DatteSa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Aeden makes a small laugh at Vanille's joke. "Its a good thing I like puns. Well of course it got a 7 thats a milkshake and milkshakes could never beat good old alcohol." Despite the drink he just had Aeden brings out his flask and takes another drink. Before he puts it away out of politeness he moves it toward Vanille. "I know its not really your thing but wanna try some?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Kaitlin begins to close the door and grins evilly as her 'guests' begin to glow.

It's all fun and games from here...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Stahl looked down at his now glowing arms and turned to Yin, with a deadpan voice, he said, "Told ya."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Cheshire raised his hands up staring at them glow. "This does not look good..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:07 pm

"Err..... I'll... try some...I guess..." Vanille nervously takes the flask and pours a bit of alcohol in her mouth and swallows. "I think I'll... stick to milkshakes..." Right as Vanille says this she begins to glow and notices Aeden's glow as well."Are you ok there? You have a bit of a glow...maybe too much...alcohol?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Aeden looks over his body and sees Vanille is right as she glows as well. "Vanille alcohol doesnt do that. Your glowing too. What was in drinks." Aeden looks around and notices everyone is glowing as well. "Things aren't looking so good Vanille"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Kaitlin glares at Shemantha.

"REALLY! You little-"

Before Kaitlin can finish her sentence, a blinding light comes from her and after it dies down there is a male with purple hair and purple eyes in her spot. In a deeper voice the male speaks.

"Brat!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Aeden watches at the strangely familiar women charges in and splashes Cat. It would not have been too odd had Cat not transfomed into a different person. "What was that?' As he finishes his sentence Aeden grows an even brighter light. After the light dies down he feels a tightness in his chest. "Cat did you poison the drinks? My chest its hurts!" Arryn grabs her chest instinctively only to find softness. "Wait what?" She looks down to find she has grown breasts. "Cat what did you do?" She looks down and give another squeeze just to be sure she isn't imagining things.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Vanille looks at Aeden and says" UGHHH... your!" Before she can say anything else her light grows brighter and she not the same Vanille you know and love. Vance in a deep voice. "What the hell....did..." He looks down and can see the entire floor under him. He feels a sensation in his pants and gets wide eyed.. "Ohh that little...."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Cheshire could only stare in a state of confusion when he realized what was happening. The world suddenly got bigger to Cheshire's shock but soon he realized that he actually got shorter by a foot. His head felt heavier and he found that his hair suddenly grew. The scrawny bit of muscular mass he had suddenly softened. She looked down at her now dainty hands. She picks up her glass and stares at her reflection.

Spoiler:

Alice kept up a passive poker face. She turned around facing her back to everyone else while they were in their own states of shock. Alice slowly and gently patted her hands over her chest. There was a grave look in her eyes after a few pats.

"..... I'm flat..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Arryn looked away from the blinding light of Vanille but when she looked back she saw that Vanille had changed. "Vanille you're a guy!" A sudden realization hits and Arryn starts moving her hands all over her body to inspect. "Long hair, marshmallow mountains, hips? Oh god I'm a girl." Arryn's hands somehow find their way to her chest again and she squeezes forming a horrible smile on her face. "A busty girl!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Alice looks over at the red haired girl as she shouts her exclamation. Her eyebrow twitched and she looked like she wanted to murder somebody.

"It's not the size that matters..." Alice mumbles with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Kain looks really annoyed and is yelling

"Really Shemantha you just had to splash me with the potion..."

Kain takes off his wet white shirt, revealing his abs.

"Jeez, this potion makes sure you have everything you should. Except some of the guys transforming to girls will be flat chested and some will be busty."

Kain points to Arryn as she exclaims "A busty girl"
and as Alice says "I'm flat."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Vance looks at Arryn and puts his head in his hand. "Really dude...ah great... I'm saying dude already dude....annnd I did it again." Vance looks around the room to see different people genderbending as well. He looks back at Arryn and says" So....what do you plan to do...dude?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Arryn is mad about getting slapped but loses her track of thought after the lollipop scene. She only snaps out of it when Vance starts talking to her. "Huh? Oh umm I don't know. Arryn looks Vance over and starts to giggle like a school girl but is shocked when she hears it. "I can't beleive that was me. Well we could start by finding you some pants but first." Arryn puts her hand over her eyes in order to not see the horror which will come and uses her other hand to flip Vance's skirt. "Always wanted to do that!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Vance turns bright red and says" Want to.. switch... you have pants and I have a skirt...." Vance points to Arryn's pants.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:32 pm

"Okay, this is gonna take some getting used to." Said a woman with long green hair and green eyes, then turned to the three auguring, "Why is that the first thing they think of?" She asked no-one in particular.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Arryn turns bright red and slaps Vance across the face. "How dare you ask a lady that!" She begins to walk away but turns around confused. "Wait that actually sounds like a good idea. Whats happening to me?"

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Before Vance can react he is slapped across the face."Ow! Bro! Not cool... gahhh what is happening to me..." Vance jumps up on the table and sits down. He whispers to Arryn. :I'm going to need those pants soon bro..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Kain is lying down on a rune.

"This scene is reaaally funny."

Kain starts chuckling to himself. Then it goes to a full-out insane laugh.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Stahl, now Sully, looked towards Kain with surprised, "Okay....Creepy guy just started laughing." Turning towards the rest of the group, Sully raised her voice for them to hear, "Hey, can we figure this out later? The freak just started something and I say we stop it."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:54 pm

The angered look on Alice's face disappeared for a moment as she looked at the man in a skirt looking almost depressed. She thinks about how far away the dorms are. Vaguely sure they were just within a close enough distance, Alice concentrates as she activates her semblance. Her image flickers and she disappears. A moment later she reappears next to the man in the skirt sitting down holding out a pair of black pants.

When the man would notice Alice she'd say, "Don't get the wrong idea..." Alice looks to the side with a slight pout. "It's not like I'm doing this for you. I just couldn't stand looking at something as unsightly as you any longer...."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Arryn takes the pants from Alice and inspects them. "Thank you but they seem to be a little small for her...I mean him." Arryn blushes as she looks down. "We appreciate the offer but we already have a plan." Arryn grabs Vance's hand and leads him away from the others. "Come on Vance let's get this over with."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Before Vance knows whats going on he is being dragged out of the group of people. "Hey! What are you! Oh.. that's right... the plan. He goes along with Arryn and hands her his skirt. "Here.. I want this back when I become a girl again by the way..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit List [Non-Canon]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next