RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hit List [Non-Canon]

Go down 
+7
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
AkaiOtaku
Swordslinger
Skylight
Icrus505
DatteSa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Dee Dee looks back to Sully. "Sully do you wish to be a boy again?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Yang walks over to Alice, scooping the girl up in her arms, "Alice! I'm so proud of you! This was the best idea ever!" She gave the girl a huge bear hug, possibly smothering her in her newly found anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:33 pm

The moment she was picked up, Alice was flailing and struggling until she was trapped in a hug. All of a sudden Alice goes silent, her hands going limp and dropping the shopping bags. She remains deathly silent, the atmosphere around her turning down. Alice does not seem to be breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Maddy looks at Yang hugging Alice, and Alice suddenly going limp. That's not good. "Hey Yang, I don't think Alice is breathing. You're kinda...smothering her."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Sully threw her hands up, "Okay, okay fine. I'm sorry. Happy?" She said, putting as sarcasm into that sorry as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Yang quickly released Alice when she realized that Maddy was right, Oh crap. She thought as Alice slumped to the ground, "Alice!" She said, dropping to a knee, "Hey! Wake up dummy!" She said, shaking the smaller girl to try and get her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Alice's head jolted up, her eyes wide and devoid of any readable emotion, looking right at Yang. The slowly rose up, looking as if an invisible force was pushing her upright. Her head is now bowed, her eyes hidden behind her bangs. Her fists are shaking and her body was practically vibrating.

"Those aren't.... those aren't..." Alice mumbled cryptically. "Those aren't.... those aren't.... grapefruits... those are...."

Alice's hand shot up, grasping with an iron claw over the right one. She kept on squeezing tighter anfd tighter.

"Those are..... watermelonssssss~ ....."

Her image flickered again and Alice suddenly disappeared. A few seconds have passed before Alice appeared again standing a few feet behind Yang, her head bowed still, her bangs shadowing the look on her face. Her right hand was holding onto the handle of a chainsaw with a price tag still hanging off it. Alice used her other hand to grasp the knob and pulled the handle. The handle rumbled and Alice kept on pulling, each pull making the gardening tool rumble and grumble, ticking away until it finally starts up.

"You're not people..." she mumbles with a rather scary voice. "You're monsters.... you're all monsters... I.... I'm a hunter.... Hunters must kill monsters.... my job.... is to kill.... kill all monsterssss~"

With one another strong yank, the machine buzzed to life.

"I.... I.... I must.... must kill.... kill.... kill.... monsters.... I... I- I- I-..... Kill... kill.... monsters.... must kill.... monsters...."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Dee Dee looked down at Alice. "Make nice you two." She flew down and used Icarus to grab Alice and her saw. "Have you gone loony! Don't forget we are guys not girls! Who cares about size you dumb git!" Dee Dee was calm up to now. Now she was mad. "Get this through your head! WE NEED TO CALM DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Alice dropped the chainsaw and breathed heavily for some time, slowly regaining her composure. Beads of sweat ran down her brow.

"Y-You're right," Alice murmured shakily. "I-I-I'm a guy... I should care.... I should- I should...."

Alice was slowly regaining the stone cold composure that had belonged to Cheshire.

"Right. Well," Alice straightened up. "Let's all remain calm and get to turning back to normal." So that all of these damned grapefruits would disappear forever...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Dee Dee let go of her. "Good, now sully apologized Kain, can we have the antidote please." Dee Dee said as polite as can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit List [Non-Canon]   Hit List [Non-Canon] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit List [Non-Canon]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7