RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Of course. Of course the goddamn Kebab shack would be called that.

Under the grotesquely cute cartoon sheep being cut up by disembodied knives and burned was the full name of the restaurant, in all its excessively long gory glory. The street outside was filled with the smell of meat and vegetables, with a hint of smoke. A delicious smell to some, horrid to vegetarians, and a perfect mask in the late evenings for the smell of vomit from nearby bars.

Early afternoon like this? Most of the vomit was dried, or already cleaned up, so there was only the smell of delicious food.

Fayza just grinned as she walked into the open-air building, waving at the owner sitting back behind a long row of grills, gesturing for Sora and Luna(lynn) to come in.

"Three mediums, please," she said, sitting on a stool sitting at a long counter that ran the length of the shack. "So... I gave our fourth member his, I'm pretty sure it's a he, team placement note. He should be on his way here. Because who would run away from an invitation to a prestigious team- Luna don't answer that."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:32 am

Quickly scrunching her nose in disgust at the area, and the sign of the shop, Lunalynn reluctantly follows Fayza in... figuring the less she puts up a fight, the less likely the other women were to get annoying. Sweeping her cloak aside to sit on the stool, she frowns at the mention of the fourth member, wondering what exactly the girl had up her sleeve. And her frown deepened when Fayza mentioned the whole "prestigious" team thing. Pretentious, maybe, but certainly not prestigious. "Wait a moment. You basically conned me in to joining, but can just send out invitations to absolutely anyone you choose? Why the hell did you pick me, then?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:39 am

Of course Sora spent far too long just wandering around and looking at things. Because they were shiny. Ok, not so shiny but fun. Ok, not so fun but they were something besides the mean jerk of a girl who kept pointedly ignoring her. And then, at the smell of food her stomach grumbled, prompted her to life her shirt slightly and pat her belly, showing off that she was clearly far too toned and healthy. Which given her lifestyle was to be expected.

She follows Fayza in, eventually, grinning and licking her lips at the smell of food. Sight would follow when she was paying more attention. Instead she just sniffs, letting her nose lead her to a seat, next to Fayza where she would nimbly hop on. Though, as the tallest of the trio she wasn't too fussed. She leaned forward and waited (im)patiently for her food, the executioners still strapped to her back. No, she hadn't taken those off yet either. "Oooh, good choice of place Fay...I was getting hungry. How did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:12 am

Moseph approached the shop slowly, eyeing every aspect while tapping away at his electronic cigarette. His frown deepend at trying to come up with who the hell would even choose this place as a meeting point.

Making sure to have a last good sniff of the cinammon-scented smoke before entering, the man straightened his tie and put everything away, earphones and cigarette included. Wheezing out a sigh, he finally entered the designated meeting place and as usual, ignored everybody, moving to the counter as far from others as he could.

"Extra-large whatever." he simply said before sitting down and routinely checking his pocket watch. Please don't let it be a bunch of retards...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:29 pm

"Well," Fayza explained to Luna as someone looking far too nicely dressed to be a Beacon Student, probably some businessman grabbing a bite to eat on his way to a sleazy strip joint to get a lunch break lap dance, "we came to see why an airship arrived off-schedule, and then we saw you coming like a grumpy transfer student, which you are, and then you made it clear you think we're a bunch of deviant degenerate defender of the devil shut down all the trash compactors on the detention lev-" Fayza held her head, shaking it as she stopped her impromptu rap. "No, no. Bad. But yeah, you basically ended up on our team because you made it clear you intended on being miserable, and you don't lead one of the top teams in Beacon by shying away from a challenge."

Fayza leaned over, and booped Luna on the nose.

"And getting you to have fun? That's gonna be tougher than any Grimm fight." She looked at the other member of her team. "Isn't it, Sora?" Her attention moved back to Luna, as their kebabs were set in front of them, picking her skewer up almost absently and waving it a bit as she kept talking. "But recruiting people? That's something a team leader can do to replace dead team members, and since the whole of FLAX except me got themselves eaten by Grimm, I had three spots to fill. I got an A, from Sora's last name. And L from you, Luna, and this new guy has the rarest of all letters. An X!"

Fayza grinned, her body tensing up a bit as she gave a soft squeal of glee.

"Everything has gone just as planned! Or rather, it would have, if I had planned any of this!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Rolling her eyes at Fayza's comments, and glaring at the woman with even more annoyance... if possible, Lunalynn sighs. "I told you... I know how to at least enjoy life... take me to an archery range any day of the week and I will completely forget you exist for as long as we are there. It's the only thing I have found that I truly enjoy."

Taking a bite of the kebab in front of her, she blushes at the fact that she revealed that to these women... and now knew that they would be annoying on that subject as well. "That being said... I also have not tried everything. So with enough prodding you might find something else that I enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 am

Sora's response to the kebab was predictable and unfortunately predictably messy. Little time was wasted as her stomach growled, happily tucking in and trying to eat in a somewhat dignified way, though only to dispel any illusions that Luna(lynn) had about her...

Taking that into account she slowed down, just a little, reluctantly looking to Luna and then smiling as she glanced to Fayza and nodded with her manic grin. "Fun is actually important. It's good for morale!" Another happy moment of chomping down food, wiping at the sauce with some bread and Sora grins, quite proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 am

As soon as the food arrived, Moseph would've already been at it, the size of the meal not bothering him in the slightest. This shit isn't as bad as I thought it would be... he noted mentally, giving a few glances across the shop. No uniforms as far as I can see... finding these jackasses might be a pain... he thought, giving off a groan on the outside despite the hypocitical irony of his thought.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:52 pm

"If I knew a damn thing about psychiatry, I'd comment on the imagery of a long, stiff shaft sinking into a target. ... Come to think of it, I don't even know psychiatry, and it still sounds dirty." Fayza grinned at Luna. "Buuuuuut, I think I know a place on the outskirts of town that has archery. I went there for a rave once. Lots of old-timey music with a really hard bass beat. It was nice."

Sinking her teeth into the lamb skewered and perfectly seared, she glanced at Sora, nodding to her new partner in crime.

"... And Sora is right, having fun is important. We'll all try archery, and we'll take you and the new guy out partying. And somewhere in between, we will reclaim the glory..."

She rose, brandishing her meat-laden skewer like a hero's sword, her other hand on her hip.

"... OF TEAM FLAX!! Greatest team of Beacon! With Sora, axe chucker extrodinaire! Lunalynn, petite archer! New Guy, whom we know nothing about! And lead by the amazing Fayza Abd-Al-Azid, champion of the loose moral'd, savior of those facing repression, and bane to public decency policies everywhere!"

She gave a loud, boisterous laugh as she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:22 pm

What have I gotten myself in to... Thoughts like that are the only thing running through Lunalynn's mind as Fayza... boasts? Lunalynn wasn't sure what the other girl was doing, really. Whatever it was, was quite embarrassing, to say the least. "Right. Speaking of the new guy, how do you not know anything about him? How do you send someone an invitation without knowing their name, at least?" Lunalynn asks accusingly. Why she ever agreed to stay anywhere near Fayza and Sora was beyond her. They were certain to cause trouble for her, and trouble for her could mean problems for her father... which meant more trouble for her. Damnit.

With those thoughts now running a train through her brain, she abruptly stands up, and begins walking towards the door... not even offering up an explanation to her 'hosts'.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Sora of course was happily distracted by food. Up until Fayza got into her speech. She really got into her speech. At which point Sora would grin, nodding, carefully wiping away the juices of her still to be devoured meat. Up until her cue, at which she would draw one of the executioners and hold it up high...then press the switch to cause the other blade to rotate around with an audible click!

She giggles and then starts trying to retract the blade and sling it across her back, fretting awkwardly at her instinctive reactions before she stopped and tilted her head. Luna was going? Why was Luna going? She didn't say anything this time, did she?! A worried look to Fayza and she stands, biting the meat off the kebab skewer and trying to follow behind Luna, stumbling. Of course, Fayza would have to do the shouting...Sora had food to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Or not at all... By the gods was that the most obnoxious thing ever. One of them even got scared off. Moseph thought, finishing and leaving the skewer in his mouth like a cigarette, looking at Fayza.

Fayza Abd-Al-Azid... Fayza, I could swear I heard of her... she has rep in Beacon as far as I recall... Moseph squinted slightly as he attempted to remember all the Fayza rumours he unwillingly picked up in Beacon, the skewer jumping up and down as he did, deciding he'll sit out of the situation until he figured out what it was about Fayza. Something about her legs...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:10 pm

"Don't stay out too late," Fayza called after Luna. "You don't want to get raped and murdered, and left in fifty pieces across the upper class district for little old ladies to find in their mailbox the next morning as part of a string of such occurrences, because they never DID catch the guy who was doing that."

Fayza knew her local serial killer lore perhaps a bit too well.

Her attention turning to the young man at the shack, Fayza grinned. "Lemme guess. Your last name begins with an X."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Pausing for a moment at Fayza's... warning, Lunalynn decides that the girl was probably making things up, and continues on her way. She had already decided that it was probably a good idea to just head back to the dorm for now, and maybe they could talk things over. Not that she expected to get anywhere with either of them, but she would try, at least.

Continuing on her walk back, she's yet unaware of the fact that Sora is following her, her mind a little too distracted.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:20 am

Sora is of course following..still eating, because it would be a crime to let good food go to waste and because for some reason, tall and skinny as she was she had an almost insatiable appetite when it came to breakfast, lunch, dinner, elevenses, afternoon tea...food in general. She quickly finishes her stolen snack and swallows, waving her arms at the unaware Lunalynn. Well...that wasn't working. Fayza had stayed behind...

"Lunalynn! Wait! Come back! We need you!"

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:11 am

Sighing mentally as he was spoken to, Moseph would take the skewer out of his mouth and start twirling it between his fingers, "Indeed it does, Abd-Al-Azid. Hello, is it me you're looking for?" he asked in his usual monotony, eyeing up and down her figure. Well, I guess you can't have everything... however much you'd like to never have to put up with this kind of shit. he told himself, still struggling to remember what he heard about the girl, hoping that those rumours would be somewhat redeeming for her.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:38 pm

"Well, given you're, I assume, a Beacon student, I've seen you around and I never forget a face even when drunk, you're here at an off hour, when I said my name you looked like you had swallowed a bug, and people with names starting with X, either name, are rare as shaved balls, I'm guessing yes."

Fayza grinned. She was not smart. She was social. There was a difference.

"I also know that for you to be a Beacon student, which I'm fairly sure you are, you have to have a high percentile score on combat evaluation, with how you were devouring that lamb you seem to like food, and your last name has an X, so Team FLAX is complete with a member who isn't a complete unknown because I can afford to take one gamble even though Sora definitely paid off, but I'd rather not push a second."

She tore the rest of the meat off the skewer, smirking at the new member.

"Did you think 'legs wider than the Beacon enrollment and graduation gap' and 'leader of the former top combat team in the school' are mutually exclusive?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Pausing on her walk for a moment, Lunalynn groans inwardly before turning to face Sora. Appraising the other woman, she can't help but notice the rushed look about her. "Need me for what, exactly? The precious 'L' in your team name? It's not a very uncommon letter, I'm sure you can find someone else. But I can't do this. I don't know why I agreed to try in the first place. You and Fayza are trouble, and I can't handle that."

Sighing audibly, she grabs Sora and drags her over to a nearby bench, forcing the other girl to sit down before sitting herself. "I told you that my future was already decided for me... I'm probably going to inherit my father's company. I can't have anything tarnishing my name in any way, and by relation, his. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if it came to light that the owner of a major corporation's daughter was caught doing something illegal?  Or was arrested for anything, really? I just can't put anything at risk."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Moseph stopped twirling the skewer, "Now I recall. Yes, you're the so called 'bitch in the heat 24/7 Fayza'. I have to admit, you are not really what I expected of you, Abd-Al-Azid. Thought you were gonna look more like a slut." he replaced it in his mouth, "Still, I'd like to nicely ask for no promiscuous shit around me if I'm to be your X."

He turned lazily to look at the door, "You scared off Shorty it would seem. Can you keep me around if you can't keep her?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Sora proceeds to look guilty, which for her isn't really a small accomplishment as guilt was a natural tertiary state of existence. She tilts her head, smiling, eeping as she is grabbed and forced to sit down, fidgetting as this was now somewhat uncomfortable. For one thing, it involved putting her in one spot for an extended length of time.

It wasn't even like she could kick her legs, being as tall as she was. Her opinion of benches was rapidly decreasing with each moment she was forced to sit. But no, she had to. She had to behave and as she listened to Luna(lynn) she frowned, tilting her head, listening to her reasons. Which sounded remarkably similar to her own, except that her father was a retired pit fighting champion and her family was known both above and below ground for way too many reasons. So, when her next words are said with absolutely no malice it would probably throw Luna.

"Is that all?" She frowns, tilting her head and shaking it, squirming on the bench, moving so that she could at least sit on it upside down. Much better. Much more preferable to being all formal. "No...really...is that it? You can't have fun or run risks or actually go out and live because you're afraid of being what you want, thinking you have to be what someone else wants?"

She sighs and idly kicks her legs over the back of the bench. She still had no grace or dignity compared to most. It was a shame really. "You really have no idea...do you? I am sooo much like you but so different. You see...my family is known. They're wealthy. They're sort of celebrities. The Amethyst Family. And I'm sort of the only child...which means mother would, in her ideal world like to groom me to be a perfect little heiress for when I take over the company's dealings...above and below the water as it were."

She sighs and shakes her head. "But my Dad...he told me something a long time ago that only makes sense now. He told me that Freedom is precious. Treasure it. Never let anyone else take yours and never let anyone decide what you want to do. So...why are you letting someone else decide? You look like you could have fun. But you're all serious...I mean, I came here because I got fed up of the preening...why'd you come here if you don't want to keep your own freedom, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 pm

"Beer, please. Two." Fayza put down some money, looking at the new guy. "My, my, getting ahead of ourselves are we. We haven't even started dating, and you're talking about being my ex?"

She giggled, taking both of the plastic beer cups set in front of her.

"Just kidding, I know what you mean. No promises, sometimes things just happen, and I like going with the flow. So if you wake up seeing me naked on top of the covers and I'm snoring... look away? Throw something over me? Play loud music, hoping I'm hung over, and the resulting pain will serve as a suitable discouragement from doing it again?"

Sipping from one of the cups, her shoulders rose in a shrug.

"That last one won't work, by the way. But why did you think I'd be wearing a string bikini and a 'shag me' sign around my neck, or whatever you had pictured?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Sitting patiently and silently through Sora's side of things, Lunalynn is rather surprised by the girl's words. She had heard of the Amethyst Family, at least in passing, so it was rather easy to believe the things the other woman was saying. And sure, some of the words rang true, but there were misconceptions in there as well... or at least views that didn't match up. "Well, at least you partially understand where I am coming from. You are right about us being similar in a lot more ways than I expected though."

Taking a deep breath and releasing it as a slow sigh, she looks at the other woman evenly. "You are also correct about me being here for a short period of freedom, though not nearly as comparable to yours as you think. While you were being groomed to be the perfect heiress, I was being completely ignored. I have had to spend weeks begging to get anything I wanted, and even then it has always been reluctantly. Coming to school allows me to do things on my own accord, for the most part. No more begging for attention, or permission to do something, and so on. Now, I just have to earn it or do it. That is enough for me. But at the end of the day, I am still going to take over my father's company, and I am still the daughter of a politician following that. Proper behavior is expected of me."

Sending a small smile towards Sora, she mentally slaps herself for what she's about to say... but no matter. "And for what it's worth, Sora, you can call me Luna."

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:08 am

Moseph rolled his eyes at the joke, reaching into one of his inner pockets to find his pocket watch and crank a few more turns onto it with one hand, "On top of the covers isn't that bad, at least until I'm getting out of bed. In any case I'd probably grab you and throw your ass across the room. You look like you'd fly like a dart." he said to her, drilling into her with his eyes. To him she seemed awfully relaxed for someone who wanted to be a fighter, and that was pretty conflicting with all the stuff about her results. Guess some people just can.

After the girl's question, he tried picturing her as she described it, rubbing his chin, "More like a spiked dog collar around the neck and a big-ass downward arrow on your midriff. Why? Stereotyping I guess... When you hear of a slut you expect something more of a slut, not so much you."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:15 am

Sora tilts her head, looking to Luna and smiling when permission is given to call her what she had been doing in her head for so long. Still upside down she nods, quietly scooting about again, moving to a handstand and then a flip up and settling on the bench again.

"That's...fair enough. But you have to realise that being a teenager won't stick with you forever, no matter what you do at the end of the day. I'm willing to bet that all those people expecting you to be all proper didn't act much better themselves. It's supposedly a natural part of coming to age and reaching maturity." She scowls at those words, shaking her head to show her opinion of it.

"But...I promise that I'll maybe tone it down a little around you, k Luna? We can be all proper and stuff when we're being watched and whatnot...but I promise not to tell anyone if you decide to behave inappropriately and mess around in the dorm room or team trips or practice or day to day life."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Fayza laughed, little more than a derisive snort, as she drank from one of the cups. "'Slut' is a term created by repressed dumbasses who think sex is dirty, or get pissy because someone's decisions offend their delicate sensibilities."

She looked the new guy dead in the eyes, drinking again.

"It's especially bad for people at Beacon. Here we are, learning to kill the greatest threat to humanity, and they're making a big deal about a different sort of bumping uglies. We're fighting. Students and graduates are dying out there. And yet enjoying one of the simple pleasures of life is supposed to be this great sin?"

She lowered her cup, shaking her head.

"Bullshit. Those are morons, and I say this knowing full well I'm not the smartest girl, academically, who think penises and vaginas are bigger threats than Ursas and Nevermores. And that's why a lot of the people who got pissed at me for sleeping around before the incident aren't here. They either got killed or washed out, because they had their goddamn priorities wrong. While I? I survived a wipe Beacon admitted was a miscalculation on their part."

She drained one of the cups, bringing the other to her lips before raising it in a toast.

"While here I remain. Fighting, feasting, and yes, @%&#ing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next