RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox

Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:15 am

Sora tilts her head, looking to Luna and smiling when permission is given to call her what she had been doing in her head for so long. Still upside down she nods, quietly scooting about again, moving to a handstand and then a flip up and settling on the bench again.

"That's...fair enough. But you have to realise that being a teenager won't stick with you forever, no matter what you do at the end of the day. I'm willing to bet that all those people expecting you to be all proper didn't act much better themselves. It's supposedly a natural part of coming to age and reaching maturity." She scowls at those words, shaking her head to show her opinion of it.

"But...I promise that I'll maybe tone it down a little around you, k Luna? We can be all proper and stuff when we're being watched and whatnot...but I promise not to tell anyone if you decide to behave inappropriately and mess around in the dorm room or team trips or practice or day to day life."
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Fayza laughed, little more than a derisive snort, as she drank from one of the cups. "'Slut' is a term created by repressed dumbasses who think sex is dirty, or get pissy because someone's decisions offend their delicate sensibilities."

She looked the new guy dead in the eyes, drinking again.

"It's especially bad for people at Beacon. Here we are, learning to kill the greatest threat to humanity, and they're making a big deal about a different sort of bumping uglies. We're fighting. Students and graduates are dying out there. And yet enjoying one of the simple pleasures of life is supposed to be this great sin?"

She lowered her cup, shaking her head.

"Bullshit. Those are morons, and I say this knowing full well I'm not the smartest girl, academically, who think penises and vaginas are bigger threats than Ursas and Nevermores. And that's why a lot of the people who got pissed at me for sleeping around before the incident aren't here. They either got killed or washed out, because they had their goddamn priorities wrong. While I? I survived a wipe Beacon admitted was a miscalculation on their part."

She drained one of the cups, bringing the other to her lips before raising it in a toast.

"While here I remain. Fighting, feasting, and yes, @%&#ing."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Rolling her eyes at Sora's 'promise', Luna can't help but smile slightly. She certainly didn't believe that the purple-haired girl could keep that half promise, but no matter. "I appreciate the offer... but no offense, I don't think you could manage it. I also do not think Fayza would promise anything similar, but again, I do appreciate it."

Sighing, she glances back towards Lambuel, her slight smile turning in to a frown. "I will say that I will make an effort to cut loose some. I do not know how much I will be willing to do, but I will make an attempt. For the time being, however, you can go back to resume eating if you would like. I think I am going back to the dorm for the night, it has been a long day after all."

Standing up, Luna stretches, and changing her mind slightly, turns and holds a hand out for Sora to grab. "Though, if you want to tag along... I would appreciate the company. Maybe we could find more in common than just having high expectations thrust upon us due to our birth."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:04 am

"My requests are based on my opinions alone." Moseph said, staring her in the eyes, though as always the look would be cold, "I came here for personal reasons, not a wish for any sex-based activities so I'm simply asking to be left out of whatever 'fun' you want to have. As long as you don't try hard to involve me I can honestly give infinitely more shits about what you're doing in your free time."

He considered something entirely possible, "Then again, if you want to have so much sex, why not get yourself a boyfriend... or a girlfriend... so you can lay off the randoms. I'm fairly certain at least some people would share your views."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:17 pm

A hand! Being offered to her! Now we were making progress! Unfortunately for some Sora's ability to listen and not derail herself was a near mythological concept. Not to say that she didn't pay attention...it just dotted about from time to time. But at mention of going back to eating she shakes her head, smiling her usual smile.

"I'm fine. Ate what I could and besides, you are way more important than food. Ok. Well, nearly more important. I may have brought some out with me when trying to catch up to you..." She shrugs at that and when offered the hand she takes it, not putting too much force behind tugging herself up, letting her feet do most of the work so as not to pressure Luna. "I think I'll tag along...Fayza's got the whole recruitment schtick down pat. And besides, I don't even know who it is...probably better for his first impression to not be me nomming down on kebabs, right?"

Of course Sora remembers the awkwardness that resulted from their first impression and she coughs, sheepishly and does a light skip. Even when walking Sora was hyper, putting a bit too much effort in for too little reward. Such a waste of energy but then she had energy to spare. "If you still need to unpack...I can help! I don't have much myself so it gives me something to do...I mean I could send for home and ask for my stuff but then mother would likely demand I be sent back...apparently sneaking into coffee crates upsets people."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:29 pm

"You're the one who threw out the word 'slut,'" Fayza responded, drinking more of the second cup, "not me. You're the one with a stick up your ass who has made their problem clear," she took another drink, "not me. You made your opinions on the matter clear, that you think I'm a slut, and so did I, that I think you're a myopic douchebag." Fayza shrugged.

She finished the beer, slapping down money for another one.

"We're stuck together now. Which is, incidentally, how I prefer it, some semblance of the random selection of Initiation, with all the potential drama attached." She took a drink as the new cup was set down, smirking. "So let's make a deal. You don't cockblock me, and I don't pester you to pull the stick out. 'Kay?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:22 pm

"Well... I can not really comment on first impressions, since my first impression of you was not that good either. But I do think things will work out in the end, so you should not fuss about it." Luna responds, after frowning slightly at being compared to food. Keeping herself sane around Sora and Fayza was going to be difficult... she just hoped the new person was slightly more stable.

Speaking of the new person... Luna hoped that they hadn't been in Lambuel when she walked off, as it would be more than a little odd to explain her situation again. She had a feeling that Sora was probably the only person at the school who could understand at least some of her feelings, so it was going to be easy with her... but anyone else would be difficult.

"Hmmm. Well, I do have to unpack still, but I really don't have that much. A formal outfit, a few casual outfits, and a few spare combat outfits. I figured that I would just be able to purchase anything I need as it comes up."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:31 pm

"How about this, Abd-Al-Azid." he continued staring, looking unmoved, "You don't pester me to join or drag me into whatever the hell you'll be doing, and I continue giving not a single flying **** whether you're a slut, a nun or whatever the hell you want to be or do." he cracked his neck and stuck his hand out to her, "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm

"Or, we can continue with me not having any plans of the sort, outside of the usual teambuilding nonsense a goddamn four year old wouldn't have issue with, and I can continue not giving a shit what you think outside of combat one way or another." Fayza finished the third beer, standing and offering her hand. "Welcome to Team FLAX."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:40 pm

"Hmm, teambuilding." Moseph spat into one of her used cups, "Whatever. Good we're on the same page." he extended his hand towards her a bit further, though seeing that she extended hers he rolled his eyes and grabbed it in his normal shotgun grip, quite possibly crushing it slightly, "I am overjoyed at this opportunity. Now can we go? You ought to show me where I'm sleeping." he used his spare hand to pull out a sum of cash from his inner pockets and place it on the table, dismissively saying, "Keep the change."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Being compared to food was clearly an honour around Sora. It meant you were possibly more important than the immediate thing before her and given how her attention was all over the place with the exception of Fayza...being compared to food was a good thing. She nods and grins, her usual manic grin as she follows along, glancing about much like a child in a candy store at the shiny nature of the place she was in. Of course Fayza had kept her distracted before...

No! Bad Sora! Pay attention to Luna! She scolds herself and then tilts her head at unpacking, grinning. "Oooh, not a lot...but you totally have more than me. Let's see...I have this...um...the executioners...and whatever I could fit in a gym bag before I smuggled myself into a crate of coffee." Of course that nightmare of a statement was left hanging...left for Luna to imagine the result of Sora cooped up in a crate of coffee for how many hours, treating it like a snack for travelling with. "So we will go! Unpack you! And get you all organised before Fayza comes back with the new guy...you totally need to claim your part of the room before he does..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:39 pm

"I only really have the one bag too... But anyway, claiming my part of the room is probably a good idea... not that I expect it to do any good as far as you and Fayza are concerned, but at least the new guy will probably listen..." Luna responds, furrowing her brow slightly. She hoped Sora didn't take it as an insult, but Luna honestly didn't really trust her or Fayza in the slightest. Sure, she was willing to tolerate them for now, and maybe they'd be able to help her loosen up, but she still didn't trust them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)   Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lambuel's Stew Alo- OH GOD NO IT HURTS OH GOD PLEASE NO (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2