RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JL

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:16 am

IC:

"And how did you come by the knowledge of what you are looking for, and how?"

Junis stared intently at the images, though he did know that whatever Izo showed him could easily be a holographic image of his own creations. A blatant lie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Izo smiled, "At this point, you have to start trusting me. I cannot disclose such information, but all you have to know is that it exists, and if I could do this myself, you three wouldn't be here. What point would there be in contacting you if this was a scam? I've offered to give you money, so that isn't what I'm after. Now I could be luring you into a trap, but it is three against one, so again, not my objective." He said calmly, trying to pick apart the boy's suspicions. "I hate to admit it, but I do need your help, all of you. So, I ask again. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Rosa stands up looks at the 'kid' and says. You should learn to ask less questions... Can you shutup so we can get on with this.. I need some 'action' already..."Rosa looks at the ring on her hand from the White Fang. She sighs and sits back down waiting for this to be over with.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Laeleps turns to Rosa and gives her a wink. "I'll give you all the action you need." He turns back to Izo acting as if the words never even came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Rosa looks at the crazy man and says. "You.Me, later.She says nothing more and turns to Izo and says. "Anyways... I'm in. I could use some profit.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:06 am

IC:

The response was smooth and quick.

But it wasn't to Izo.

"And you should learn to be a little bit more cautious and prepared, lest you be ##### at the whims of others." Junis shook his head in mock disappointment at Rosa, before turning back towards Izo. As silly as it sounded, he agreed with the blond haired man. If this was real, then it would be fun. And Izo had no real reason to lie; Junis really doubted that somebody had hired this white-eyed guy to try and hurt three specific people with no relation to each other.

"How did you learn of the temple? At the very least you can digress that."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:40 am

Izo raised an eyebrow at the boy's comment, but said nothing. Although he still was asking pointless questions, Curiosity killed the cat, you know. He thought. He sighed, then said, "Like I said before, that isn't of your concern. I heard it through the grapevine, a little bird, whatever." He said, tired of the boy's persistence, If he's as strong as he is inquisitive, then he might be of some use yet. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Rosa clenched her hand into a fist and walked over to the bar and pulled the bloody dagger she stabbed into the counter before out. She walked over and put it up to Junis' head saying. "Look kid...I can kill you...and I will...if you don't shutup....and sit down..."A look of pure anger appeared in her eye that would scare any 'normal' person.

Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:55 am

IC:

A small, sharp blade appeared against Junis' neck, and though it surprised him that the people who'd been called here was so uncontrollable, it didn't shock him that something like that would happen. Lazily gazing upwards, he stared into the reddish pink eyes that looked down upon him with anger.

May as well tempt it. Let her know her place.

There was no physical movement at all as Junis manipulated his Semblance's power, pushing and flipping the dagger upwards in an attempt to get it, at the very least, out of Rosa's hands. The attack was surprising, fast, and powerful. Without any knowledge of Junis' Semblance, there was no way the older woman would have been able to predict and keep hold of the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:21 pm

As Rosa holds the knife against the boys neck it suddenly flies out of her hand slicing into the wall. She looked at Junis then laughed. "Oh, aren't we tough!"With that said she took a seat ready for Izo to continue... well if Junis would let him.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:00 am

"Alright, that's enough bickering." Izo said, looking between the two. He then looked to the boy, "Alright, kid. Are you in or not? Because I can find someone else." He said, beginning to get tired of the kid dodging around the question. It was starting to become a waste of time, "We need to leave as soon as we can, and we also need to know if you're coming or not."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 am

OOC: Ah, dammit, Skylight! I wanted to do more stuff with the knife Razz

IC:

Was he in, or not?

Knowledge was power.

"I am.....in. But if it turns out this is a joke......" I trailed off, gesturing towards the knife embedded into the wall. It was only a tiny fraction of my power.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Izo couldn't help but chuckle at the thinly veiled threat, "Alright then, if that's all, then I suggest you all get prepared. We're going to have a lift, although the pilot can't bring us all the way to the temple. Don't ask me why, but about halfway is all I could get out of him." He said, standing up, "Be at the docks tomorrow at noon. No later." He said, "Oh, and I suppose I should learn your names."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Laeleps stands from the table seeing business had been completed. "Name's Laeleps Blintz." He turns to Rosa. "I'll be back for you later." He starts to head out the door still having a lot of pent up energy to expend. He stares into the distance talking quietly to himself. "What should I kill tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Rosa stands up and dusts herself off from the far than clean table she just sat at. She says. "Names Rosalina Delfineus....call me Rosa"She begins to follow Laeleps closely and hears him whispering to himself. She catches up to him and whispers in his ear. "Why don't you murder me tonight..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Laeleps knew there were other ways to use up pent of energy some more enjoyable than others. Don't! Don't murder? Okay I think I found something much better. You know what I meant! Laeleps turns around and faces Rosa pulling her in by the waist. "Oh no I have a much better idea for you. It involves the back room and a few hours of your time. What do you say?" This is how we die I just know it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:54 pm

"Buy me a drink and I'm in..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 pm

"That's what I like to hear." Laeleps moves over to the bar and grabs a bottle of whiskey. "Its all they had." He leads Rosa into a modestly sized room and opens the bottle. Why would you do this to me!

Fade to Black
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:59 pm

IC:

"Junis Echus." And with that, he stood up and took his leave.

Docks at noon, eh.....

Lets go get some food.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Izo walked up to the counter of the bar and ordered another scotch, Jeez, that was annoying. He thought, However necessary. He sighed, sipping on his new drink, A bunch of freaks, I've got here. Perfect for this mission. He placed the already half-empty glass on the table, letting out a small breath, This'll be an interesting trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2