RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Dakir

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Empty
PostSubject: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:20 pm

The Hole in the Wall bar. This place was aptly named, as it was built into a wall on the side of the street. A short passageway built into the wall lead to a door with a small sign sporting the bar’s name. If someone didn’t already know about this place, it’d be impossible for them to simply stumble upon it. The inside of the bar consists only of a counter suitable for no more than five people and two round tables with four chairs each. Behind the counter was the bar, and even though it was small, it looked like they served just about anything you could think of.

You receive a message, whether it be a note slipped into your pocket or a text message popping up on your scroll. This message contains the instructions on how to find this literal hole in the wall. At first you dismiss it, thinking it only nonsense, however upon further reading, it seems that whoever gave you the note is offering a large sum of money for some type of job. Deciding that the money was too good to pass up, you make your way over to the street the bar is on, not going in yet, but ready to do so at any time.

Izo sat around one of the tables with his chair leaning against the wall. He sipped his glass of scotch and waited for the others to arrive.

This is the meeting thread. The bad guys have all been contacted in one way or another to gather at the bar at this time, so arrive in whatever fashion you please.

For this thread, there is no order, but please try to let everyone post without getting too far behind.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Laeleps looked at the note in his hand telling him to come to the bar. The blood the courier spilt made it a little hard to read but Laeleps eventually managed. You didn't have to kill the messenger he was only doing his job, monster. Laeleps made an evil grin as he remembered the screams the young courier made. Of course I did. I was bored. After Laeleps had finished cleaning his blade he saw the note and read about a reward, this peaked Laeleps interests. After following the notes instructions Laeleps navigated his way into the bar and saw a line man at a table. Either this was the man who summoned Laeleps or someone he could pass the time killing. "You the one who sent the message?" Please say no you look fun to kill. If you won't stop killing  at least stop killing indiscriminately!
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Izo nodded, gesturing to the seats around the table, "Please," He said, "Take a seat." He took a sip of his scotch, watching the man with critical eyes, He looks like he can handle himself. He thought idly, Hopefully I made the correct choice.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Rosa finally finished her days work. "Finally done... time to check the results.. I'm going to guess....oh let's say 32?"Rosa takes out her device still with a little blood on it. She wipes it off with her shirt. A number pops up on her device. It is 32. "Right as always."She pulls up the message che received about the job and location of where to meet. She looked across the street and saw nothing, but upon approaching saw the place."Wow...this place looks like a dump... why do I even sign up for this crap anymore..." She walks into the bar. Upon walking up to the counter she stabs her usual bloody knife into the counter and thinks to herself. "This is such a dump...I guess one of these guys are my contact."She walks over to the table and asks. "So... which one of you sent the message?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Izo looked up to the newcomer, Ahh, this is the faunus girl. He thought, This one seems...interesting. "That would be me." He gestured to the chairs around the table, saying, "Please, take a seat. The last one should be arriving shortly." He took another sip of his scotch and folded his hands on the table, patiently waiting for the last person to arrive.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Laeleps sat down with a small look of dissatisfaction in his face. Another time I suppose. He looked over to see the new girl and recognized her immediately. "Well if it isn't the pretty lady from the bar. I knew you couldn't resist me. How about we get a little more personal out back." Any fool could see you have no chance with her. SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Laeleps points in the direction of the door and makes a rude gesture at Rosa. 
((Ignore Laeleps he's being dumb))
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:54 pm

IC:

Junis stared at his scroll, reading through his messages. Adverts.....Sales offers.......basic messages. Then there were ones sent to his private folder, messages that were sent to him by his.....superiors. There was nothing he hadn't read; not since the mail that had given him everything he had needed to enter Beacon Academy as an....'exchange' student. Previous messages had been deleted, though committed to memory.

There was nothing to do, other than the things he wanted.

There was a small pop as a new message showed up, and instantly, Junis' eyes squinted in concentration as he began to read. The title had notified him that it wasn't any generic message. Not an advert for the newest weapon shop, not a message to keep an eye out for crime and stay away from the areas off the border of Vale. No....the title simply said 'Instructions.'

And it hadn't come from his superiors. The Elitist of Magnetism's small hinted smile grew into a selfish grin as he strapped his bag and cloak onto the niches in his armor before opening the window and sliding down. The window shut itself on its own.

=======

This was it. The message had told him so - a specific bar (How damn generic, Junis thought) on a specific street in Vale. In the corner of his eye, Junis spied a redhead enter the building and, with a moment of thought, silently followed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 am

Izo looked over the faunus woman's shoulder to see the last of their little group enter the bar. Excellent. He thought, Now we can begin. He spoke to the two still standing, "Please, take a seat. Now that everyone's here, we can begin." That was quicker than I expected. He thought with a smile touching his lips.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:23 am

IC:

Silently, Junis drifted over to the table, pulled out one of the last two remaining seats and promptly sat down, pushing his cloak outwards so he wouldn't end up sitting on it. "So tell us.....why have you called us here?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Rosa takes a seat at the small table and says. If freaky is what you want I have a little thing called a weapon right here, don't try anything shifty with me."Rosa looks around the bar as she waits for the man to begin."Wow...couldn't have found a better bar..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Laeleps looks at Rosa with a nasty little smile. "Oh kinky I like that." Laeleps stomach soon rumbles and he remembers he needs money not the warm of a lady. "It'll have to be another time sweet cheeks." He turns back to the mysterious person who called them here. "Can we get this over with. I have a date later." Laeleps gives Rosa a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Izo looked back and forth between the two, then shook his head, placing a hand on his forehead, This might turn out to be more interesting than I anticipated. He lifted his head and scanned his eyes over the group, "Alright then. I assume that you all showed up because of the money. Well, there is this little temple in the snowy forest that I am interested in. The reason for this is that it contains an artifact that is very important to me, but I am unable to retrieve it alone. However, the artifact is not the only thing inside the temple, oh no. Inside, it is said that there is gold enough to drown in." He said with a sparkle in his eye, "I need you three to accompany me and help me to retrieve this artifact. And, in exchange, you can take all the gold that your hearts desire." He paused a moment, looking over the group. He sipped his scotch, finishing off the glass, before saying, "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:08 pm

IC:

"Gold......isn't useful."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm

As wild and careless as Laeleps seemed he wasn't an idiot and wouldn't accept a job with such a small amount of information. Meeting in a bar didn't require much thought but going into some temple in the Snowy Forest was a different matter. We can both agree we need more about this job, correct. As much as it disgust me to agree with you, you're right. Laeleps leaned back in his chair, that devilish smile that got him all the ladies including Rosa had now faded. "The gold would be a sufficient reward and I could take his share." Pointing to Junis. "But before we head to some damn temple in the blistering cold forest I'm going to need a little more information. I don't care about what you want from the temple I want to know why you need help. Monsters? Mercs? Monstrous mercs?" Laeleps began to think of what store he could rob to get some lien to last him for while.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Izo sighed, "Fine, if you really want me to, I can transport the gold back and sell it, then get you lien, not gold." He said, "And as for your question, the simple answer is that I don't know what we'll find. Nor does anyone else." He paused, then said, "It is rumoured that there are some sort of guards there, but nobody knows exactly what is inside."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:31 pm

IC:

"So you've called us here......to work in your unplanned job........and the only reward you're giving us is a pile of gold that you don't know exists."

Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Rosa sighs and says. "Date. That's funny. Talk to me later."She winks at him and then sits down. She acknowledges the fact that the treasure is gold and it may or may not exist. "So... I want treasure...if there is none.. that may be a problem... I need funds for the White Fang so... either treasure or I'm out..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Izo's eyebrows raised slightly at the mention of the White Fang. He pulled out the small pendant from underneath his shirt, displaying the symbol of the faunus organization. "I'm also a member of the White Fang, small world, eh? But we'll discuss that later." He turned to address the boy, "I've planned as much as I've been able to, but information is limited when it comes to this place. If gold won't convince you," He said, reaching underneath the table and pulling out a small briefcase and placing it on the table, but keeping a hand on it, "I have some lien that might persuade you."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:11 pm

IC:

"I have all the lien I will ever need, and lifetimes more, within my fingertips. You're going to have to pay with more than just money.......perhaps.....the other things that are housed within your mysterious temple?"

Of course, the latter was just one of the many things that Junis could be paid with. With a level of lusting, his eyes gazed and glazed over Rosa's body - parts of Rosa's body.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Izo sighed, "Like I said before, we don't know exactly what is inside the temple, other than the artifact that I am trying to retrieve. However, I wouldn't doubt that there are other things inside that would be of use to you. I can't promise you anything, but if you come along, there is a chance that we find something of value to you." He replied.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:23 pm

I want in, it sounds fun. I don't, it sounds stupid and dangerous and by fun you mean you want to be around the psychotic female. SHUT UP. I'm in control I make the decisions. Laeleps returned his face back to his usual grin and faced the stranger. "I'm in. This sounds like a pretty good way to kill some time and maybe I'll get to kill some people. Sounds like a win-win situation. Now do we get to know your name stranger?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:44 pm

IC:

"I.....see. And where, exactly, is this temple?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Izo turned to the...interesting fellow and said, "My name is Izo Himura." Before turning back to the boy, "As for its location, He pulled out a scroll, pulling up an aerial view of the Snowy Forest. He zoomed in on some obscure coordinates, showing the exact location of the temple. He turned the device so the others could see, however it was pretty obvious that there was nothing on the screen but the snowy tops of trees. "As you can see, you cannot find it unless you know what you are looking for." He said before running a program on the device. The area on the map blurred into pixels before revealing a pentagonal building within the forest, "And as a result of knowing, I've found out how to reveal its exact location."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:16 am

IC:

"And how did you come by the knowledge of what you are looking for, and how?"

Junis stared intently at the images, though he did know that whatever Izo showed him could easily be a holographic image of his own creations. A blatant lie.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Izo smiled, "At this point, you have to start trusting me. I cannot disclose such information, but all you have to know is that it exists, and if I could do this myself, you three wouldn't be here. What point would there be in contacting you if this was a scam? I've offered to give you money, so that isn't what I'm after. Now I could be luring you into a trap, but it is three against one, so again, not my objective." He said calmly, trying to pick apart the boy's suspicions. "I hate to admit it, but I do need your help, all of you. So, I ask again. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Bad Guys]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next