RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Kawazoe
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:55 pm

"You want the nutshell version of the story?" Hunter tested the heat of the Bev; it was a bit warm for his taste.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 pm

"Sure, maybe I can ask Chiu later on the entire details, but for now the nutshell will work." Ron said. He started to sip at his Bev, liking the taste of it.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Still feeling hungry even after the little feast she had just before, Fei was eager to dig into the fresh plate of fish tacos in front of her. Other hand already holding up a chicken wing in preparation for when Fei was finished with that taco, she'd bite into the chicken, filling her mouth to the brim, leaving nothing but bones. She ate with such speed it surprised even her, and she was the one shoving these things into her mouth like a last meal!

Amazingly, she had not left even a single crumb on the counter, her lips and fingers gleaming with oil and sauce. For the moment, it seemed her appetite had been sated, so thought her as she wiped her fingers and mouth clean. But then .. her eyes looked at the menu, that of which she caught names. Names that alluded to food!

It was a mystery why she was so hungry, though perhaps alluded to her time in Beacon, going for days without sleep and going so far as to skip meals so she could train her endurance and stamina. Then again .. she really did like these two dishes, so after cleaning herself up again, she waved her hand again and asked for another plate of fish tacos. This would be her last meal before everything else mattered.

Right now, she just wanted to fill her stomach and feel satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 pm

"Alrighty then." Hunter adjusted his seat again. "So, three or four days before school started, I'm sitting on the night train through the Forever Fall to Vale, watching videos when a girl runs by, followed by a guard. My head suddenly comes up with the thought that she's trying to bust into the cargo hold and steal my motorcycle--" Hunter jerked a thumb at the Ronin outside "--so I got up and followed. Guard and I stop her when she gets stuck trying to force open the door, and we learn that she's trying to get her weapons, since we weren't allowed to carry weapons as passengers. Why? Because she saw two guys jump onto the train and wanted to protect her stuff. I wanted to do that too, but guard didn't let, and he went solo while I was left standing there in front of the locked door. An awkward silence filled the air, then I realized that the girl right next to me was dressed just like me!" Hunter laughed a bit. "I have blue eyes, black hair, wear a blue shirt, black combat cargo pants, and black combat boots. She also had blue eyes, black hair, and was also wearing a blue shirt, black shorts, and black combat boots."

He took a drink of Bev and shook his head. "Of all the possibilities, and she wears the same things I am?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Must be Chiu. I guess they do kind of look alike. Ron nods his head before taking another sip of his Bev. He moves his hand in a gesture to show that Hunter can continue.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Q took another sip of his scotch. "Kid what's your name?" He said to the Faunus boy.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:01 pm

"Cheshire," he grumbles before sipping more catnip tequila. He still remains to have a rather sour look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 pm

"Well Cheshire, take some advise."  Q said taking a sip of his drink. "Lighten up and enjoy the time you have. You never know when the unthinkable will happen."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Matt looks over at Fei, a look of incredulence on his face. That is a lot of food for one person. He takes another sip of his drink as he turns back to Cheshire and Q. Yeah Cheshire. Listen to him. You might not have a girl to call your own. But you do have friends. Hell, right now you have the four of us sitting here. Four is greater than one. So we must be greater than a girlfriend, right?" Matt smiles and takes a drink, happy with his attempt to cheer Cheshire up.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Zwei wore a wide smile under his mask as he looked further down the bar only to see a depressing cat faunus (Well more depressing than usual anyway). Wait...he reconized that depressing cat faunus! "Excuse me a.moment" he spoke to Matt before springing from his seat and making his way over to Cheshire. He stopped behind the boy before butting in between the other he was apparently talking to. He took a swig if one of his own drinks before leaning against the counter next to Cheshire "Well someones depressed" he spoke as he looked at all the empty glasses his friend had left.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Cheshire barely sighs in response to the other two who tried to give him advice. He seemed to have been stuck in his depressed stupor when Zwei seemed to have appeared from nowhere and started.... being himself.

"You're giving me a headache," Cheshire grumbles. "You wouldn't understand what it's like to watch all of these people be happy and in love while you yourself are...."

Cheshire's ears droop lifelessly. Though his expression remains still as stone in a poker face, one can always trust Cheshire's ears to show his emotions inside. Cheshire's face literally slams into the counter. You can hear the moans of a ghost you'd find in a haunted dungeon coming from the depressing faunas boy.

"I am forever alone..."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:26 pm

There it was then, Fei had finished her last plate of food, a breath of relief escaping from her lips as she patted her tummy. Now it was she realized that the people she'd stuffed herself in between were conversing with each other, back and forth words were exchanged with the person or people they each knew. Carefully stacking her empty and bone-filled plates, she called over the man behind the counter again and asked for something to drink, that of which caused another few minutes of questions and answers being given. Eventually it culminated into the man suggesting to her some kind of drink called "soda". He seemed quite amazed such a tiny young lady could shove so much food into her body at once, but then again, his friend over yonder drank more then one normally could. Going to the back for a moment, he returned with a tall glass of fizzing brown liquid, a straw adorning it's top.

Taking away the plates, he smiled and shook his head, going through the back into the kitchen; leaving Fei with the glass of soda. Picking it up in both hands, she swiveled around in her chair and stared at the conversation; intent on listening if nothing else as she drank her first sip of this zesty beverage, instantly falling in love. Pulling her mouth away from the straw, she tilted her head and asked a direct question towards the Faunus.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Cheshire turns his head without removing his cranium from the counter, looking at the girl with a blank stare. His eyes seemed tired and he showed no sign of life or emotion. Breathing out in a tired sigh, Cheshire finally breaks the silence and speaks to answer the girl's question as to exactly why he is alone forevermore.

"Because I am me..."

Cheshire turns his head back, his forehead planted on the counter, his eyes casting downward.

"In a world... where the eye can only view that which it can see... someone like me who can only be seen as a monster... an animal... even among my own.... I am nothing but a sore to the eyes. When others see me.... they see an overgrown twit. All they see is this minority who is different from them. When women look at me... they see nothing. I am not attractive or endearing. I am not even remotely good looking. I am weak and pathetic. I am unfit to protect those I hold dear or to support the one who I desire to remain at my side....

"I am just a pathetic loner whose only real skill is drawing... Drawing... Drawing... Drawing.... And yet I am no good. My work, my art... it's as pathetic as me. No matter how hard I try, I can never reach the level of professionals. Despite all the work I put into myself, I always make pathetic mistakes. I am unfit to be a man... I am unfit to even live. And yet here I am... living on when the one girl in this world that accepted me for who I am... is dead. And though I wish to be by her side again... it would be far too easy to take my own life. Sometimes it's hard.... not picking up my gun and pointing it to my head... but that's just how it is....

"I work hard.... I do what I must.... But I don't care about grades or riches.... I don't care about pride or humility.... I don't care about life or death.... All I care about.... All I desire.... All I want.... is the one who I can love with everything I have for everything they are.... who can hold me dear the same.... despite everything I am...."

Cheshire's lifts his head up finally and takes another sip of his drink.

"All I desire.... is that...."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:09 pm

"Buddy there's your first problem." Q said. "If you see yourself as a monster, others will to. Besides, I see real monsters day in and day out, and its my job to make sure the don't hurt anyone." His scotch was low. He shock his glass and waited for a refill.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:56 am

Tilting her head, she listened to this Faunus man speak of things she did not understand, love and desire and art among other things. Fei was not sure why he seemed to be the only one covered in shame and sadness despite all the cheer going around the city, all it's lights and adornments, all of it's luster and shine seemed to either not be registered or comprehended in his current daze. Taking another sip of her fizzy drink, she leaned forward and stared hard into his dead eyes. She was trying to understand but simply couldn't, only more questions came.

"But why?" She asked again, his words that sounded like answers only dissolved into a circle of more questions for the curiosity of this young girl to pick apart.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Cheshire could only stare blankly for some time. Fei's question merely lingered in the air for some time before Cheshire managed his answer.

"I don't know."

Cheshire stared off into space even longer, remaining deathly silent .

"I don't know why I want someone like that.... I guess it may be to fill this emptiness I always feel.... Or because...."

Cheshire buries his face in his arms, lying down on the counter, half a glass of catnip tequila still in front of him.

"I guess... I just want to feel.... warm again...."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:14 pm

"Oh. Is it too cold outside? Is that why everyone's so close to each other? Because of the cold?"

Fei asked, sipping the last vestiges of her soda, leaving nothing but ice in it's remains. Frowning, she turned back around and waved her hand for the kindly man, holding up her glass she smiled as he took it from her and promptly filled Q's glass up half-way with scotch. Waiting patiently, she held out her hands and beamed an even brighter smile as she received a new glass filled with fizzy soda. Turning her attention back towards the Faunus, she tilted her head and slipped the straw into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Q just chuckled while the barkeep filled his scotch.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Zwei chuckled with a wide smile on his face after taking a drink. "Here you are being so depressed when your friend.is right here" he grabbed a stool from across the bar and sat be side Cheshsire. "After all Dustmas is all about being with friends...just look around and you will find you arent as alone as you think."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Cheshire could only grumble in response, his eyes reverting to the side avoiding everyone else's. "Idiot... who are you calling a friend huh...."

His faced was slightly red but that could be dismissed by the large quantity of alcohol which he doesn't normally drink in general right in front of him.

"Stupid....."

Cheshire looks to the side with a rather sour look on his face. It looked like he wanted to say something else but he remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Hunter was about to continue his recap of what happened on the Night Express, but couldn't. The weeping from the other side of the tavern kept going on like canonfire, and he wanted to go somewhere else where he wouldn't hear any of that mopey stuff; he already had enough of that in one lifetime.

Downing the Bev in one go, he asks Ron, "Yeah, uh, sorry, but I can't keep focused on telling what happened while those guys are all weeping. Care to take this conversation elsewhere? Team leaders need to meet more often, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Matt joins those surrounding Cheshire, trying to cheer him up. "C'mon man. You might not think you have friends, but you have a bunch of people here saying they're yours. You can't be so focused on a girlfriend that you don't notice everyone else." He notices how red Cheshire's face is and the large amount of alcohol he consumed. He takes the remaining tequila and moves it away from Cheshire. "I think you've had enough of this."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"And I havent had enough" Zwei said as he tipped the bottle toward his mouth and drank more liquid. He knew that this was surely going to be a long night if Cheshire didn’t change his mood. Zwei sat on the counter of the bar and laughed a little "HAH! who needs a girlfriend anyway!" he looked to Cheshire "Look I aint had a Girl my entire life and Im perfectly fine". Zwei was obviously slightly tipsy now.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:42 pm

"What is your definition of fine?" Q said taking a drink of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:15 pm

"Hmph, you're such a bother," Cheshire grumbles. He remains deep in silence for a while. He slowly reaches into his coat and pulls out a rectangular package wrapped in violet wrapping paper with a yellow ribbon. He places it on the counter and slides it in front of Zwei.

"Don't get the wrong idea," Cheshire mumbles, his eyes downcast and looking to the side. "It's not like I got it just for YOU or anything.... I just felt like wasting some money that's all...."

In the present:
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Hearing a beep coming from her person, Fei pulled out the digital scroll and pulled it open. Blinking, she realized it was time to go and finished the rest of her drink. Taking one last glance at the group behind her, she smiled and shook her head, pulling out several lien cards; she reached over and placed it across the counter. Waving to the man behind, she got his attention and pointed to the payment before sliding her rear off the chair. Slipping the scroll back onto her person, she ran out through the door and back into the cold. Away she went, back to Beacon!
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Zwei smiled as the box was placed on the counter and slid toward him. He spoke before opening the gift "I didnt know I would run into you so...sadly I dont have anything so I owe you one." he held his smile as he unwrapped the box. When the box was opened he held the mask in front of him as his smile grew much much larger. "He right back" he spoke as he dashed off to a less busy corner of the restaurant and  soon returned with the gift on his face and his usual mask hanging around his belt loop secured by a small strand of leather tied in a knot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]   The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Six Nights of Dustmas and the Lonely Cat [Non-Canon][Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next