RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Queso

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Daisy listened to Dusk's threat, much like before Daisy was unmoved by it, she just sat, the malicious smile spreading back across her face. Daisy thought to herself: Well, maybe you should've made them more clear. Silently laughing a bit. She then heard Hoshi's question and replies by showing her fist to Hoshi, stained from blood when she hit Dusk in the face. Daisy didn't hug Hoshi back, but instead just sat, hugging her knees close to her chest and looking at her hand.

Daisy then heard Dusk's insult from afar, she then stood up, loaded HE rounds into a 12 round magazine, un-holstered Spartan, changed its form from knuckle duster to pistol, loaded the magazine and fired all twelve rounds over Dusk's head, hearing them explode in the distance. She then grinned evilly to herself before sitting back down next to Hoshi and hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

"Oh? So we are going to play that game are we?" Dusk stopped moving and spun around with his swords in his hands. He switched them to gun mode, and fired 24 rounds of his ammo into the tree they were sitting under, completely destroying it, laughing like a psycho he turned around agian, continuing on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Hoshi saw the blood on Daisy's hand's and felt a bit guilty for it "Did this happen because i got nervous and ran?" she said starting to feel guilty for all that had happened. She let Daisy fire Spartan at Dusk and then hugged her tighter than before "I'm sorry, nearly everyone makes me feel nervous, I'm not exactly tall and most people intimidate me because of that" she began to tear up. "You'r different to most people, your kind, beautiful and the most wonderful person I've ever met" she said Hugging Daisy tighter than before. Just then Dusk fired his weapon at the tree, as the rounds hit the tree completely destroying it a entire branch fell on Hoshi pinning her before she could get away. one of the branches pierced through her leg and out the other side which caused her to scream out in pain, the blood trickling out of her leg and forming a little puddle of blood; she began to feel tired and dizzy feeling the life drain from her body close to passing out.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Dusk looked back and heard Hoshi scream in pain. "I said I would get revenge, so I guess that's my revenge. Psychological torture." Louder he called out," I would advise you to get a nurse or take her to the medical area before she takes more damage! Her death would be on your hands not mine!" He then shadow traveled away before she could attack him.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Daisy hugged Hoshi tight as she heard what she said, mainly to reassure her that it wasn't her fault but secondly to thank her for the compliments. Daisy heard the crack of weapon firing and felt as pieces of the tree began to rain down on her. Daisy put an arm up to stop debris from falling on her head, after it had stopped she looked down to Hoshi, checking that she was alright, Daisy was horrified by what she saw. She first tried lifting the large branch off of Hoshi but it wouldn't move, she then looked down at her leg and saw the pooling blood. Daisy was scared, she looked down to Hoshi's leg and found the cause of the blood, she pulled it out and tried to stop the bleeding by wrapping bandages made from her jacket which she had ripped apart, while wrapping the bandages Daisy noticed something in the blood, it was her teddy which had fallen out of her ripped pocket. Daisy stood frozen for a moment, remembering the revenge she wanted for her family, this hate spread into Daisy. She wanted revenge for what Dusk had just done to Hoshi. Daisy picked up the teddy, now soaked in blood, her hands were also covered in blood. Daisy kissed Hoshi then drew Spartan and Orion, wrapping the blood stained teddy around Spartan's barrel and sprinted towards Dusk, when she had reached him Daisy pointed both of them straight at Dusk's face and a mischievous grin spread across Daisy's face.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Top moved fast as a shot, activating poltergeists bow mode and fired a dozen arrows directly into the air, using his clairvoyance to make impossible calculations for their trajectory, right on target, they landed in a ring around Daisy, separating her from dusk just before she reached him

"Are you out of your mind!? Settle your worthless revenge fantasy later, there is a life you can save right now! Or is it just easier for you to hate later than to care now?"

Without another word, the jester threw his vest around Hoshi and cradled her as he dashed toward the infirmary, fast as his banana shoes would Cary him.

Last edited by AAGGRESSS on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:11 pm

"Oh hello." Dusk said bored. "Give me a secound." He shadow traveled over to Hoshi, chopped the tree so that only the branch of the tree the speared her leg was there, then shadow traveled next to Daisy. "Well, I did my part, now." He took out his weapons. "We can fight after you save Hoshi. I helped, now you finish, unless that is, you want her to die?" He smiled mischievously.. "She is losing quite a bit of blood, you might want to help her." Then top ran by and picked her up. "Maybe you should go with her, make sure your the first face she wakes up to.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:13 pm

(OOC: sorry bout that, thanks for covering me there, man. ))
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Daisy was unmoved by the arrows but kept smiling, about to pull the blood covered trigger. Daisy watched though as Top ran off, she then saw him pick up Hoshi and run to the infirmary, Daisy lowered the pistols and ran after Top, on the way to the infirmary Daisy thought to herself: I'll just stab him in his sleep, he won't be able to react and it won't draw attention. Daisy would have grinned manically at this thought but she was overcome with grief and worry for Hoshi and tears mixed with the blood on her face as she rushed into the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

(OOC just a coincidence, that's all.). (IC) "Daisy, I will await a fair fight with you later!" He called out as she ran away. "Note to self, keep ears open for sneakiness and or death."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Hoshi felt the blood draining from her body, she had started to go pale and was unable to even hold up her hand for more than a few seconds her body was cold to the touch. "Daisy..." she said weakly before passing out from blood loss her tail hung down lifeless like the rest of her body, her heart beat slowed down severely, on the brink of death. she fought for her life with every breathe she took.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Top activates his clairvoyance, predicting the fastest rout to the infirmary, and pours all his strength into the run.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 pm

"Theta," Dusk said turning to her. "If you want to, you can use my present to help Hoshi live longer. It won't be much, but it will help some."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Daisy rushed after Top, activating her semblance, shortening the time between each step, she finally caught up to Hoshi and heard the word "Daisy" escape from Hoshi's lips before closing her eyes. Daisy was unsure whether Hoshi was dead or not so she grasped Hoshi's wrist, hanging limp and found a pulse, tears streamed down her face but Daisy smiled as she found Hoshi was still alive, Daisy grasped Hoshi's hand tightly and kept running by Top's side, never taking her eyes off of Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Dusk just watched this all with a neutral expression on his face then let out a long sigh. "I never meant for this to happen, I only needed to get revenge on Daisy, not Hoshi as well. Hoshi, if you can still hear what I'm saying, just know that I am sorry, I never meant to hurt you." A single tear went down his cheek which he quickly rubbed away. "Just stay alive, don't die on us." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Theta didn't hear Dusk's words , she was distraught by what had happened. She was trembling, and struggled to hear, speak and even breathe. The scene had brought back her worst memory, the day her brother died. Seeing the branch go straight through her leg reminded her of the sword that ended her brothers life. She wanted to help but she was froze to the spot just looking towards the fallen branch and the puddle of blood a look of anger, terror and sadness all in one.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Wolffe saw everything that happened and just stared blankly, with no expression at all. Ugh... Great... Just great... My team is falling apart... He sighs. Well, I should go settle this. It's my duty as leader anyway... I think. Wolffe turns to Musa. "I'm sorry, but we'll have to do introductions later. I've gotta go help my team." Wolffe runs off towards his teammates and stops, looking angry. "Ok... WHAT is going on!" He then sees Top and Daisy running off with Hoshi, who is trailing blood. "Oh crud... I'm gonna go check how she is... Wolffe runs after Daisy, Top, and Hoshi. Dangit Dusk... Why would you do something like that? Ugh... I'll have to ask him when I get back.

Last edited by WolffeHeart678 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Dusk was unsure of what to do now. He didn't know whether he should comfort Theta or not, because he had caused the problem. So he just let out another sigh and picked her up, carying her away from the scene, hoping that a change of secenary would help her calm down. 'As long as she dosent see the blood, she should get better' he reasoned with himself.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:05 pm

"Wolffe, everything has gone to hell right now. Just save what you can and let the others be, we can't do anything right now. It all up to those three." Dusk said a defeated air about him that filled his words. "It's just time to give up I guess." He said as he carried Theta away. (Ooc I know this is a double post, I will fix it tommorow when I'm not on my iPod)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:11 pm

((OOC: Moving to infirmary))
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Theta snapped out of it to notice Dusk had picked her up, "what's going on, where's that new girl, is she OK, did I phase out" Theta had so many question's she wanted answering, she made a sign with her hand which suggested 'put me down' to Dusk. Last thing she could remember was seeing the tree practically explode and then a branch piercing the new girls skin and a pool of blood forming.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:13 pm

(OOC: Yeah, got that. Edited my post. Sorry about the mixup.)
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Dusk set her down gently. "To answer all of your questions. The new girl is going to the infirmary, she isn't okay, and yes, you phased out. As for what's going on, let me explain." He then told her everything that had happened since the shooting back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Theta had a look of concern on her face, her eye's turned dark purple like they did when she got made or felt extreme emotion of any kind. She felt bad for not doing anything to help out 'I could of helped her if hadn't phased out' she thought "I could of helped her... but instead i just phased out.... she might have been in a better condition that she is" Theta let these thoughts get to her as she began to run towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 pm

"Ugh, bloody hell, why do I even try to talk to people." Dusk muttered as Theta ran away. "I would join them, but Daisy would probably chop my balls off, so I don't think I will." Dusk looked around, then took out the small knife he kept, and proceeded the cut his wrist, making himself bleed. After twenty strokes, he took out a bandage and wrapped his wrists and hands up. "Life sucks more than its worth," he said as he walked towards the ladder that goes to the roof. "Life truely sucks."
Dusk quickly put away the knife and found a nearby bench to sit on. He just sat there and put his head in his hands and started to silently cry. His back heaved with every sob, and he felt nothing but sorrow to everyone he had met, due to the fact he had messed them all up it seemed. "Why does it seem that I am cursed to harm all that I meet since I left the white fang," he said quietly to himself.

(OOC-Later) Dusk finally got up and walked over to the doors of Beacon, and slowly walked up to the team's room.

Last edited by Qopster on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36