RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 am

Nodding as she tries to hide her eagerness to be close to her, she hesitantly moves to Maria's side and places her box next to the girls, opening the other up and taking out a small piece of chicken, "Here." Holding it in front of Maria's hand, she hides her desire to feed the girl and states, "I assume you can hold it?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 am

Moving to rest her head on Imperia's lap, just wanting things to go back to normal. "Yeah I think I can." Maria said, picking up a plastic fork and skewering the piece. Bringing it near her mouth, she awkwardly bends her neck to eat it without putting too much pressure on her seat. Going for another piece, she realizes she can't really see the box, her view blocked by Imperia's thigh. "I guess I need help after all."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Sighing, she picks up another slice, plopping it in Maria's mouth hesitantly, "H-Here.." At first laying her other hand on Maria's ear, she chickens out and moves it back off, grabbing her own box and quickly flinging some chips (Or Fries for Rebel Scum) into her mouth, "So..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Maria takes the chicken in her mouth, chewing silently as she lay her head on Imperia's lap. Not really knowing what to say, she waits there quietly as she chews and swallows the food, patiently waiting for Imperia to feed her the next one. "Soooo...?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Sighing, she doesn't think of a conversation starter, just taking some more food the WcRolands meal and placing it in the girl's mouth, trying to keep her mind as calm as possible, and not fantasising about Maria, though it didn't work enough, her spare hand going down to stroke Maria's tail intimately, doing it unconsciously as she goes to get some more food for the girl.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:27 am

Maria quietly eats what Imperia feeds her, an unbearably awkward silence growing between them, the bear struggling to think of something to say but not finding the right words. Any words at all for that matter. Sighing, she resigns herself to eating out of Imperia's hand, not actually tasting it but just chewing to pass the quiet time. As Imperia's hand goes near her rear though, Maria tenses up, her tail immediately pressing itself down against her butt and away from Imperia's hand. "S-sorry. Just a little jumpy...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 am

Moving her hand back as an automatic response, it doesn't go near again, instead being placed on her lap, "Right.." Sighing, she just repeats her previous actions of feeding Maria, the odd time her hand reaching for Imperia's own food and grabbing some, noting it was quickly going to be cold by the time she eats it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 am

Maria shifts uncomfortably and awkwardly at the silence as she pulls up the blanket to cover her naked form. She continues to eat, chewing slowly, her head rising up and down Imperia's lap with each bite. Swallowing, she lies in silence before it becomes unbearable. "Hey Imperia?" She asked, her voice tiny as she pulled the blanket up to her chin, slowly sinking into it. "Do you really hate me that much?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:07 pm

"I don't hate you!" Saying it more than a little sternly, she rubs her eyes before repeating in a more softer voice, "I don't hate you.. In fact, I want to protect you. I want you to be mine alone, with not even Milly allowed of your sexual affection. Yet I sometimes get the image of you with someone else it makes me so mad, that I get scared myself." Seeing that she had hid under the blanket, she goes to eat some of her own food, "If I truly hated you, you would of been the one who left, not me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Imperia's words comfort Maria, the bear pulling down the the blanket to her collarbones. "That's... that's nice." She said, surprised to find herself smiling at the thought of her being Imperia's alone and vice-versa. "But... but what was that yelling earlier?" She asked nervously, her voice noticeably soft. "All those things you said you'd do to me...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 pm

"I didn't mean it. If I broke your arms then you couldn't hold me in the night, and if I broke your legs you wouldn't be able to stand and give me kisses." Laughing at how childish she sounded, she took some more food to help calm her then continued, "As for parading you in front of the others in the White Fang? Unless you are into that, I wouldn't dare to. I mean, Parading you nude to people is not my want or need." Leaning in to kiss her cheek, she stops herself at the last second once more, as if touching Maria was a sin, her breathing falling on the girl before she moved back up a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:45 am

A burden comes off Maria's shoulders as she heard Imperia's words, somehow relieved that she didn't mean any of it, the truth being quite the opposite. Hearing what she said about the White Fang, she laughs softly. "Haha... no. Definitely not into that." Maria said, putting a hand on Imperia's knee. Feeling the breath on her cheek, she turns to see Imperia moving back, lips still open slightly. Sighing mentally, she brings a hand up behind the cat's head and brings Imperia's lips down to meet with her's. She kisses lovingly, holding them together for a few seconds before letting go. "Imperia. Promise me you'll never do that again? I want to love you and I can't do that scared.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:46 am

Nodding, her eyes go half-closed at the kiss, staring only at Maria,"Very well, but if you are going to tie me up, then give me a constant supply of you, else I may get agitated. As for your promise?" With that, she leans in to kiss the girl, her hands squeezing the other's rear, with the little fingers going somewhere rather different, stopping as she breaks the kiss, "Sealed with a touch and a kiss."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:05 am

"I'll remember that." She said giggling, looking up at her innocently."Imperia!" Maria yelled, less of angry and more of happy despite where Imperia was touching. Moving up on her lap, Maria rests her chest of Imperia's thighs as her arms wrapped around the cat's waist, her head nuzzling her stomach. "Can we never fight again?" She asked, rubbing her cheek on Imperia's belly. "I can't do this when we fight."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 am

"Hopefully. Though that would mean we accept everything the other says. And I don't know about you, but I am a very protective, very frisky cat." Her hands moving from there place to stroke Maria's back, she looks down at her with mother-like eyes, "Though I shall try my best, both to restrain myself and to not get angry."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 am

"Thanks Imperia...." Maria said, voice muffled by Imperia's belly as she hugged her tighter. Thinking of something to say, she realizes something important that she had forgotten to ask. "Hey Imperia?" She asked, rolling to lie her head face up on her lap, arms clasped together on her stomach. "You asked me this earlier now it's my turn. What would you change about me. If you're going out of your way and restraining yourself for me, I gotta do something for you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:03 am

"Something I could change? The question." Laughing, she continues with a lewd smile, "Or the fact your hands are not in my pants. Or you face is not in my pants, or in general, that you are not having sex with me right now." Leaning down towards her, she gives her a tender kiss on her belly button, doing the same as she slowly works herself up her body until she reaches her lips , holding it for longer there, "Hmm... You could also speak your mind about me more I suppose. I mean, I hurt you and you said nothing, that hurts more than this positioning where my back is probably trying to perform a one hundred and eighty degrees turn to just kiss you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:26 am

"Then get down here with me, dummy." Maria said affectionately, pulling Imperia to lie beside her, the bear lying her head on her chest. "Well I guess I could be more vocal but it might take some getting used to. I'll try for you, though." Maria said, closing her eyes as she lay there happily. "As for your first three requests, I'll have to deny. Right now is cuddle time. No buts."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 pm

"I never said anything about your butt. It was your chest and other areas I was more focused on." Sticking out her tongue playfully, she places her hands on Maria's chest, though obviously not interested in having some fun yet... yet.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:19 pm

"Yeah, but you were thinking about it." Maria puffed, pouting cutely and shaking the body part in question, jiggling so that Imperia would notice. "Also, you could just ask you know? It'd have to wait after I'm cuddle-satisfied but you just need to ask." Taking her own hand, she puts it over Imperia's and presses it against her chest. "This is fine for cuddle time though as long as you don't get too into it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Resisting the urge to play with Maria, she just keeps her hands where they are, though the twitching of her fingers being feel-able to her, "Cuddle time is nice." Giggling, she moves closer to Maria, shifting her onto their side so that she can rub the girl's tail against her, the Bear's head resting now on Imperia's arm, "Though... I-If you want... A-As I did it to you... Y-You can put yours i-in me... T-Though we have no more liquids to help with it..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:04 pm

"Yes. Yes it is." Maria said, Imperia's giggle uncannily contagious as she started laughing softly herself, sliding an arm behind Imperia's back, hugging her tightly. At the touch on her tail, she tenses, hugging Imperia a bit painfully before going back to the normal hug. "Yeah. I don't think that's happening. For one, it's too short. I doubt I could do anything like you did with your tail. Two, yeah. We don't have any more of that stuff so it'll probably hurt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:28 am

"Okay then, it's not like it matters much to me." Feeling her tense, she sighs "Though..." With that, she takes full advantage of Maria's nakedness, first grabbing Maria more firmly briefly before they leave for the base of her tail, starting to tickle and caress her, "This should be a good enough substitute, I-I mean... Random question... B-But as you are naked, and I am not... W-Want me to r-remove some clothing?" While trying to ask in her usual seductive tone while talking to Maria about such things, a small hint of timidness comes out with the question.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 am

Maria wiggles a bit at her touch, her tail lightly smacking Imperia's hands. "I'm ok with either or." She said, hugging the cat faunus lovingly. "But I'm not in the mood for sex right now. I just want to be with you. Naked or not. Rubbing off on each other or not. I just want to love you right now."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:06 pm

"I never said anything about sex, just if you would prefer to lay on my bare skin or not." Looking at the girl playfully, she continues to play with her tail, ignoring the slaps as she holds her in place, legs hooked around her waist, "Never leave me, please. Never leave me. Don't even die, if you die. I'll kill you." Burying her head into Maria's shoulder, she squeezes her close for a second, before releasing her again.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 pm

"I told you, I don't care. You're still 100% cuddly." Maria said, making a game of it and trying to keep her tail away from Imperia's clutches. Hearing Imperia's words, Maria's heart melts. "Imperia, no force imaginable could tear me from you. The whole White Fang no... the whole world could be keeping you locked away and I'd claw at the walls of whatever building was stupid enough to keep you from me. Just for you." Maria said, nothing but love and commitment in her words. "And then I'd hug you." She added, accentuating it with a tight bear hug.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 am

Yelping at the sudden hug, she grabs Maria's back until she lets go, then starting to kiss the girls shoulder, her grip not releasing as she slowly moves her head up to the bottom of her neck, continuing to rain kisses on her, "I'm sorry for scaring you. And I'd do the same for you, well. I may need a little help from Milly and the rest of my 'friends' but I would still do anything for you. W-Which is a reason why I like having sex with you.. It makes you happy, and that is all I need to be happy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next