RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 pm

"I told you, I don't care. You're still 100% cuddly." Maria said, making a game of it and trying to keep her tail away from Imperia's clutches. Hearing Imperia's words, Maria's heart melts. "Imperia, no force imaginable could tear me from you. The whole White Fang no... the whole world could be keeping you locked away and I'd claw at the walls of whatever building was stupid enough to keep you from me. Just for you." Maria said, nothing but love and commitment in her words. "And then I'd hug you." She added, accentuating it with a tight bear hug.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 am

Yelping at the sudden hug, she grabs Maria's back until she lets go, then starting to kiss the girls shoulder, her grip not releasing as she slowly moves her head up to the bottom of her neck, continuing to rain kisses on her, "I'm sorry for scaring you. And I'd do the same for you, well. I may need a little help from Milly and the rest of my 'friends' but I would still do anything for you. W-Which is a reason why I like having sex with you.. It makes you happy, and that is all I need to be happy..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 am

"I was going to say something about the kiss ban." Maria said as her lips left Imperia's, "but **** the kiss ban." She added, enjoying the feel of the cat's lips on her, hugging the girl tightly. "You'll have to love me extra for a week if you want me to completely forgive you for that." Maria said, rubbing her cheek on Imperia's collar. "But you're pretty close to it already." A few moments of silence passes as Maria mulls over Imperia's words before she speaks. "Hey Imperia?" Maria asked, keeping her eyes to the side, "You said you like sleeping with me cause it makes you happy. What'd you do if I said, hypothetically, that I don't like having sex?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:08 am

"Then I would stop instantly. If it was making you sad, it would be an automatic response... Why? Don't like sex?" Looking at her curiously, she goes straight to drastic, "Right then. If you don't like sex, then I shall be celibate." Sounding dead serious, she removes her head from her, giving her a piercing gaze as she looks at her, "I swear it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:17 am

"Hypothetically!" Maria yelped, bringing her head back down to Imperia's chest with enough force to knock the wind out of her. "Hypothetically. I said hypothetically. For one thing, I don't like you changing yourself just for little old me, and two..." She said, her voice slowly getting softer as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink, "I can't say I don't like it...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 am

Letting out a loud gasp as she is knocked down, her hands flail before grabbing onto Maria's back, taking her down with her. Still hearing her, the near skin-breaking digging in of her nails stops, instead being replaced with rubbing her back, "Can we first point out how I am the older one, so would be more of 'little young me' or something." Laughing afterwards, she lifts the girl up so their noses are touching, quickly stealing a kiss from her, "You are too cute when you blush."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:58 am

"Does it matter?" She asked, laughing as she was pulled down humming happily at the back rub. "What matters to me is you. What matters to you, is me. Simple as that. Nothing complex." She said, Inuit kissing her happily before Imperia's lips briefly touched hers. Thinking of a plan, she presses her lips to Imperia's forcing them apart with her tongue as she rolled it around Imperia's before separating once more, hoping for Imperia's cheeks to turn a similar shade. "You too."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Her cheeks going red from the sudden tongue attack, she smiles slightly, taking hold of Maria's head as she brings her back down for round two of make out wars, her legs hooking around the other's waist and tugging her down to rub against the cat, only stopping to kiss her as she runs out of breath, "I-If you were a boy, I'd probably be pregnant by now. Though." Quickly shifting to remove her upper clothing, she smiles as she lowers Maria back down on her topless self, "Doing the things only girls can do is just as good, if not better."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 pm

"I think the phrase you're looking for is 'If I were a boy, you'd be pregnant by now." Maria giggled as she breathed heavily, almost having run out of breath while her lips were sealed by Imperia's. "You're clearly the one that takes charge and has a... more... healthy adolescent sex drive than me. If anything, you'd be the one getting me pregnant." She explained, giggling at the absurdity of the sentence."Lucky neither of us are guys."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:39 am

Kissing her again, she gets out from underneath her, quickly removing the rest of her clothing before going to lie on Maria's back, rubbing against her as she turns to a more lusty voice to go with her actions, "Trust me. If I could impregnate you, I would. But as I can't, I will stick to doing this, though I was wondering... When we go out... Will you wear something for me? You have had some experience with it already." A sly smile forming as she imagines her plan if it came to fruition, she moves her arms around to Maria's front, groping her briefly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:38 am

Maria giggles at Imperia's sudden weight on her back, happy with how close they were again. True, Imperia wasn't a featherweight but with her strength, Maria didn't mind too much. She did mind the suspicious undertones of Imperia's request though. "Wear something? When we go out? Well... uhm...." She asked, suddenly nervous but not showing it on her face. "Well that depends. I promised you I'd wear what you like but only in private.... What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:16 pm

"W-Well... It rhymes with liberator. A-And it goes into a place left unsaid, where it does its name until you turn it off." As if it would coerce Maria, she returns to her prior actions when she got on her back, now starting to lick and kiss the nape of her neck, pressing against her all the more, whispering straight into her ear, "Please? I want to be able to see you like that in public, so it is obvious where you are." With that, she lets out a small breath into her ear before continuing her prior actions.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 pm

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no. N-n-no way I'm doing that." Maria rejected almost immediately once she had processed what Imperia said. "It's already weird enough in private! I can't do that in publi-EEP!" The bear squeaked at the touch of Imperia's lips and tongue on her neck, her tail poking wildly at the cat faunus' stomach. "No way, I'm not doing tha-haaaaaaaat." She said, the word turning into a soft yelp as Imperia blew into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 pm

"Why not? You would look so cute. To others you'd have just a simple fever, while to me, you'd be a lust filled woman." Uncaring of the tail, she shifts to lick behind Maria's Bear ears, "The fact that you didn't even think about your reply shows that you know it would happen if you saw what it would be like. Think of it, standing in front of Silenus. You'd enjoy it, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 pm

"You're messing with me, aren't you?" Maria asked, her tail whipping Imperia's stomach as her ears flicked against the catgirl's tongue. "You know I said I'd wear stuff for in private. You know I"d wear it if it isn't too much. You know Silenus is like a brother to me. You wouldn't make me do this, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Giggling, she decides against saying what had crossed her mind, "Yep! No way I would let your 'brother' see you like that. He may want to join in, then there would be trouble." Shifting to sit up on the girl, she starts giving her a back massage, "Though, if you are offering to wear it in private... Ehehehe~ Maybe I should force you to wear it at special events for the Knight family only, I mean. Sisters-In-Laws are allowed to go as well. Why not a plus one?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:26 pm

"No!" Maria yelped, though she enjoyed the back massage. "I remember specifically saying that I'd wear stuff for you in private and if it wasn't too much. I think that's a biiit more than too much, Imperia. You wouldn't like it if I made you do that would yo-actually, maybe you would...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 pm

"If you asked me to, it would be on in an instant. Others don't matter as long as you are happy." Stating it as matter of factly as her next line, the only difference is that for this she leaned into the girls ear, moving her hands expertly as she does so, "For example. The next thing after this releasing of stress is the second stage, cleaning of the body with your body parts. Inside and out of the body that is." Afterwards, she leans back up, a little more strength going into keeping the girl down, not stopping the massage however.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:41 pm

"Imperia, I would never ask you to do that." Maria said, enjoying the back rub though she had feeling... no, she knew exactly what Imperia was up to. "I want you to feel comfortable because of me. I'm not gonna make you do something that'd make you uncomfortable, even if you asked me to." Turning to look over her shoulder, she gives an amused incredulous look. "Also, is that really the line your gonna use to try and sleep with me?" She asked, giggling as she grabbed a small pillow and threw it at Imperia's face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:32 pm

"Well. I figured 'Next I am going to have passionate sex with you whether you wanted it now or later' was kinda off, so I went with that. Why? Was it that bad?" Laughing awkwardly as the pillow hits her straight in the nose, she remarkably comes off Maria from the blow, landing to her side with her eyes closed. Waking up a few seconds later, she smiles as she points at her, "That wasn't even funny, was it? Playing like I was knocked out is no fun, but know what is fun? This." With that, she lunges at Maria, hugging her heavily as her head is just above her chest, "Gotta get you ready, so... Yeah." With that, she looks down at her targets, snickering like a school girl

[Half fade is still a fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:39 am

"Can.... Can we take a break?" Maria said, panting heavily with her hands still gripping the cat faunu's head. Taking a few moments to get her breathing back to normal, she grunts as she pulled Imperia to lie beside her. "And I don't mean for this... session only. Imperia, I love you. More than anything. I like our... fun times too but I don't want our entire relationship to be about sex, you dominating, me crying, then more make up sex...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 am

"Well then... To be honest, I only did that as I have no idea what you want to do." Moving to hug Maria, she makes sure to keep all hints of touching her chest or lower area far away, "Also, I try my best not to make you cry. I don't like seeing you upset." With her own breathing only just stabilising, she nuzzles the bear, "How about you decide what we do next. Could go to a fancy restaurant, kill humans, go to a temple, whatever."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:50 am

"I can't say I don't like it..." Maria said, turning slightly pink, "But that doesn't mean I want to do it all the time. I want to do other things with you too." Getting hugged, she hugs back and smiles warmly. "Thanks Imperia. I'm not too sure what we could do. A restaurant sounds nice but we could do something else. Shopping maybe? After that, maybe then we could go somewhere fancy if we get a reservation."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:58 pm

"It is entirely up to you. Money is not a question, especially so when it comes to you." Laughing, she pecks her on the cheek, "Though. Try to keep it low, I know that sounds cheap. But I don't want a dinner costing thousands, a ring maybe. But not food." With that, she lifts them both into a sitting position, groaning from effort.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Hopping off the bed, Maria stretches her hands behind her as she speaks. "I mean yeah, of course. Not too expensive but not just a fast food place too." She said, her tail wagging slowly behind her. "Do you think you could find a place while I shower?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:20 am

"Should tell Milly your preferences in terms of food, as she knows mine and would be able to decide better." Getting up, she stretches with her back audibly clicking, "Besides. Not only are you still nude, there are no showers down here. So you will have to put something on over the top of you briefly, AND I have to take a bath as well. Though I can just go to a different bathroom."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:50 am

"I think I'll be fine with the food if you like it. You probably won't order insanely spicy or something like that" Maria was about to turn out of the room when she heard Imperia. "What? You don't have a shower? Oh my god I just realized.... I can't believe I've spent this much time without a shower...." She said, horror showing in her eyes at the epiphany. "I must reek! Fine, I'll throw on a towel and you can take me to the shower. I'll let you go with me but no inappropriate touching." She said as she walked over to Imperia's wardrobe, pulling out a towel and wrapping it around her chest. "I want to save that for when the mood's right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next