RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Smiling at Imperia as she disappeared from sight, Maria took off the towel and hung it on a hook behind the door. Walking over to the little shower area, she pulls open the glass door and turns on the water, waiting for it to warm up and until the room was sufficiently foggy until she stepped in. Looking around, she takes what she needs and begins her shower, grimacing as she realizes how long its been since she last had one.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:27 am

Pacing from side to side of the door, Imperia bites her lip as she waits for the girl to shower, apparently thinking she can do so in 5 seconds. Groaning, she opens the door again, keeping her eyes closed as she says into the room, "Can you run my bath while you are there? Don't put any cold water in it as by the time you are done it will have cooled. Thanks." Closing the door again, she sighs and quickly goes to the other bathroom, scowling at it's perfect resistance when locked before grabbing a towel before returning to her post.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 am

"Huh?" Maria asked, suds in her hair as she opened one eye to look at the crack in the door. "Uh sure, yeah. No problem." Stepping out of the shower, happy that the entire room was misty and warm, she walks over to the bath tub, turning on the faucet. Sticking her hand in the stream until it felt like a good temperature, she walks back to the shower, her feet slapping on wet tiles as she returned to her routine.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 am

Scowling as she can no longer keep herself outside, she removes her underwear and places them on the door handle, letting the labels saying who they belonged to stay well within sight. Stealthily entering, she places the towel near the bath before getting into it, keeping her head just below the tub line so she cannot be directly seen by Maria.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:46 am

Maria hummed a happy tune as she rinsed off her, suds flowing down the drain. "Mmmm..." He hummed happily, enjoying the warmth of the water. "I haven't felt this good in a while...." Taking the bar of soap, she begins to lather it in her hands, not noticing her audience at all as she rubbed it on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:03 am

Just listening to the girl, she had no intention of making any noise or even cleaning herself while the girl was in here, for fear of alerting her or worse (And the fact there was only one soap, what was in Maria's hands). Moving to scratch her neck, she lets out a small sigh, dipping her head under so only her nose is above the water.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:21 am

A few minutes of happy humming and Maria is as clean as a whistle. Stepping out of the shower, she squeals happily at the warm mist that had filled the room. Looking around, she spots a towel on a rack but gets distracted by the water flowing from the faucet into the just about full tub. "Hey Imperia, I'm gonna use the tub for a bit. Hope you don't mind~" She called to the door as she sat on the bathtub's edge and turned off the water, waiting for it to cool to a less than scalding temperature before she went in.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:00 am

The rippling of the water was all what gave away her movement. Grabbing the girl with one hand holding her chest and the other around her mouth to stop her crying out or water entering her mouth, she dunks the girl under, making her sit on her lap as she brings the girl's face back out of the water and into a kiss, her hand moving just as her lips reach it, breaking off after a few seconds "I'm sorry... Your tub is in another castle." Giggling after, she kisses her again, going full on as her tongue enters the girl's mouth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:06 am

Maria doesn't have time to scream before she's suddenly under, the warm water stinging her face slightly. As her face hits the air once more, she barely has time to gasp a breath before finding Imperia's lips sealed against her's. "Impe-" She cried, cut off by the kiss with her nose pressed against the cat's cheek. The urge to breathe was much stronger than the urge to tongue wrestle though. With Maria's right hand around Imerpia's neck to keep her from sinking back down, she pats the cat faunus' chest repeatedly to try and get her attention, the sound of wet skin on wet skin making a very... familiar noise.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:49 am

Blushing from the noises, she takes note of the obvious meaning and breaks the kiss, letting her breath while she takes the initiative to inspect her newly cleaned body, "Can I have the soap now? I kinda need it to get cleaned, but I won't be able to keep clean if you keep making those noises." Smiling, she takes the girl's hand and plants a kiss on it, staring up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:07 am

As Imperia kisses Maria's hand, the bear slumps. Resting her head on the edge of the tub, the rest of her body floating in the clear water, she closes her eyes and breathes heavily. "I thought... you were... outside... watching...." She said, breathing in between phrases. Sighing, she waits until she gets her breath back and sits up, swaying a little from the head rush. Looking around, she crawls/wades over to the side of the tub, a row of shampoos, soaps, lotions, bath salts, and even a bottle of bubble bath. Sighing, she smiles at Imperia. "I know you're planning something but please, just let me have this one time without you trying to get in my pants? I just got clean!" With that, she upends the bottle of bubble bath, taking a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo as she waded back to Imperia, her empty hand stirring up the water to leave bubbles as she went along.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 am

"I honestly was planning nothing, and I am not at the moment. Though I'd like to point out you are not wearing pants, I mean, I can get out and put them on, but would take a while to get back." Smiling back at the girl, she takes the soap and starts cleaning herself, "Besides, if you ever don't want to go a round, you only have to say so, I won't do anything if that is the case."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:39 am

"I think I've tried before but that didn't really help." Maria said as she rest her head on the edge of the tub once more, her breath blowing back the layer of bubbles that was steadily growing. "Fine, I'll stay here 'til you're done. It's relaxing being here, at least." Giggling mischievously, she cracks open one eye and makes sure Imperia knows that she can see. "I can take a peak too, when I want~" She teased, pausing for a moment. "Hey, I might not want to sleep with you but that doesn't mean I don't find you attractive."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Laughing, she starts to exaggerate her movements while cleaning, shifting to face her so she gets a full image of it, "If you didn't find me attractive, why would you of accepted my request for you to by my girlfriend?" Sticking out her tongue, she quickly cringes as she tastes the soap, "Bleh..." Leaning forwards to lick Maria to get rid of the taste, it fails and she just keeps her tongue out, cringing at the still prevalent taste, "Bleeehh."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 am

Maria swats Imperia playfully at the lick though she keeps her eyes closed from then on. "There's a lot more to you than your looks, y'know." She said, keeping her eyes closed as she floated. "You're nice, friendly, caring, you take care of me just as much as I want to take care of you, you might be a little pushy and touchy feelly but I'm sure you do that out of love, you're smart, you're cool under pressure like I never could be, you're hella adorable and even more embarrassed than me sometimes." She listed, moving closer to Imperia and hugging the woman, resting her head on Imperia's shoulder. "And those aren't even all the reasons."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 am

Blushing as Maria lists out her reasons, she gets teary eyed by the end, gulping heavily before kissing the girl's neck, "I-I..." Placing the soap in the bath, she returns the hug in a bear hug like vice, "I.. " Giving up trying to put it into words, she lifts up the girl's head and makes out with her as passionately as she can, her other hand going down to play with Maria's tail in all the places she knows will make her feel good. Though after the kiss, she broke the hug and went somewhere different to show her feelings for the girl.

[And thus, the Sword of 1000 fades was entrusted to a n00b.]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:51 am

[Fade denied~]

"Imperia, not now!" Maria said, redfaced and playfully pushing Imperia off and wading to the other side of the tub. "I just got cleaned and you're not done yet. As much as I enjoy it, I'm enjoying this bath too much to ruin it by spending half an hour rubbing each other until we get pruny." Taking a bar of soap from the edge of the tub, she starts lathering the parts of her that were above the water again. "I'm not always in the mood, y'know? Sure it's fun but I don't want to overdo it and miss the forest for the trees. Besides, the door's unlocked, remember? Someone could come in at any moment!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Turning to have her back to Maria, the brief look at her face shows her as more sad than Maria has ever seen her, trying her best to try and put her feelings into words, "I-I..." Failing, she tries to keep her voice from wavering (But failing as usual) before restarting, "I can't put in to words how much I love you.. T-That's why I always want to be with you, as when we are like that it's like I can just insert my feelings for you inside you without having to try and find the words. You cause me to be in constant heat, and I enjoy every second we are together beyond comprehension. If it meant more time with you, I'd never wash or eat, you are my only need right now and for forever."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Hearing what Imperia had to say, Maria feels the back of her eyes start to sting as she held back the tears of joy. Wading over, she wraps her arms lovingly around the cat faunus' waist and rests her cheek on her back. "See?" She said, leaning up to kiss the back of her head before putting her cheek back to where it was. "That wasn't so hard, was it? I mean, of course you still have to wash and eat but I got the message."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:23 pm

"But it doesn't feel the same!" Was nearly yelled at her, realising her volume she quickly changed to compensate, now  more quiet than before, "I acted as a terrible girlfriend... I stopped you getting washed in exchange for sex as it was making you more like my favourite food. T-Though, I am also a proud person, and t-that means I-I will not change my ways, as it means I will enjoy being with you even more! So please, don't shower or bath because you think it will make me like you more. N-Now... Enjoy a show..." With that, she kisses the girl heavily, breaking the hug afterwards to stare at her chest, Imperia's hands going to her legs..

[Self-Fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:30 pm

"E-e-enj-j-j-joy the show?!?!" Maria yelped, immediately turning her face away from Imperia. Turning around completely to have her back to the cat faunus, Maria hugs her chest as her face and most of her body go beet red. "I-I-I-I-I can't watch you do that. W-w-what are you thinking?" Under the water, Maria's tail spun like a propeller, frothing up some more bubbles as Maria tried to concentrate on the shampoo bottles in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Finishing, she resumes her previous actions of washing, now my content, "W-Well. If I can't do it directly to you, I can do it like that. I mean, same bath water, so it means it will go from me to you eventually. Which is good enough." Cleaning the last stretch as quickly as possible, she grabs one of the shampoo bottles, making sure to press her chest against Maria's back as long as possible before starting to wash her hair.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 pm

"Imperiaaaaa!" Maria said, wading away from the cat faunus to lean against the edge of the tub, as far as she could from Imperia without actually getting out of the water. "Don't tell me about stuff like that!" She yelped as she sat on the edge of the tub, her feet still being in the water though.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Rolling her eyes, she finishes her speed-washing, her eyes red from the shampoo she had managed to get in them, "Dammit woman! I am in so much heat I'd pin you down and force you to play with me if you weren't so strong! Don't you know a cat has needs!?" Truth be told she was always in heat now that Maria was around, but she wasn't going to say that.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 pm

"Then don't tell me when you do that!" Maria yelped, hopping out of the tub to hide behind it's edge, her tail flicking droplets of water everywhere behind her. "I don't mind if you have to do it but I don't wanna think about you doing it! It's weird like that! You don't think about me doin-actually...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:59 am

"Weird how? I mean, the only difference is I am doing it myself instead of you doing it." Rolling her eyes and letting the bath out, she gets out and grabs a towel, starting to dry herself, "And yes I do, it is the third best thing to help me sleep. Second is thinking about having sex with you, and first is thinking of you being next to me..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 am

"That's not the weird part. The weird part is you telling me about it." Maria said, standing up to grab three towels off a rack. "Imperia, c'mere." Taking one of the towels, she wraps it around her torso, the other binding tightly to her head and dripping wet hair. The third towel went on Imperia's head as the bear faunus stood behind her, drying her long golden locks. "I know you do it cause you love me and that's means a lot. Really, it's kinda flattering and heartwarming to know you think of me like that but if I'm turning you sex-crazed then I don't want anything to do with you." Taking Imperia's towel, she wraps it around her torso before hugging the cat faunus' back, pressing her cheek against the nape of her neck. "I'm not just something for you to get off to, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next