RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

"Yeeeaaah..." Maria said, holding her elbow and looking away embarrassed before putting her own underwear and walking back to Imperia. Putting her arms around the cat faunus' waist, she nuzzles her head against her chest. "This should be enough to sate me for now." She teased, giggling, a playful tone in her voice. "So, what now?" She asked, keeping her head to Imperia's chest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:10 am

"Dunno. Watch the remainder of the film or something? I mean, I have to go to work later, what may very well take up the entire night. Then I will have to start those designs and the likes." Laughing arkwardly, sitting down on a seat.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:27 am

"Oh." Maria answered, her tone slowly getting lower through short word, her ears drooping ever so slightly. She had gotten so clingy with Imperia that the thought of being left alone in the empty cave saddened her somewhat. Putting on a brave face though, looks up at Imperia. "Well, what are you doing tiring yourself out, missy?" She lectured, using all her might to stop her cheeks from reddening, but ultimately failing. "G-get your butt back to bed." Bending down, she scoops Imperia's legs in one arm, supporting her back in the other. She wasn't really heavy as it was but Maria's strength made it less apparent.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 am

Yelping as she is picked up, Imperia gives Maria a playful bite to the arm holding her back, "T-Tired out? I have enough strength left in me to go like, twenty times more with you." Keeping her grip on the arm however, she starts to nibble on it as much as possible, the odd lick going into it as she seems slightly determined to get another piece of Maria, "Not tired anyway."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 am

"N-no no n-no. Y-you're taking a-a break." Maria struggled against Imperia's nibbling, her ears and tail twitching rapidly at the tickling on her arm. As she tries to keep walking, Maria's knees begin to shake, jostling Imperia slightly as she slowly makes her way to the bed. "Y-you're going t-to bed even i-if I have to k-keep you there m-myself!!!" She said, yelling out the last word as she fell onto the bed, landing on top of Imperia, her head bouncing as it lands face first into the mattress.. Groaning as she tried to regain her bearings, she puts her hands on Imperia's chest and pushes herself up to sit on her stomach. "N-now you're staying here." She commanded weakly, rubbing her eyes with one hand, not noticing the position she was in.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 pm

"For someone being so forward about having a break, it seems you are pushing me towards doing more to you at a increased rate..." Using her speaking as a distraction, before it even ended she had grabbed Maria's bra, yanking it off with it breaking in the process, Imperia blinking slightly at it before discarding it, "Deal? I'll stay here if you stay here. And I mean, cuddling and all that." Giggling, she lifts up, using her cat like tongue to lick the girls neck, "I think you can agree to that." Slowly, she starts moving down places lower than her neck..

[Fade 2 Barrack]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:45 pm

"Imperiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Maria whined, her voice noticeably muffled by the pillow she was burying her face in, the vivid red of her cheeks hidden. "I brought you here to rest! N-not that!" As it was, she was lying on her stomach, her tailing wagging side to side fast enough to blur it, moving under the blanket that was covering the both of them, causing waves of cloth to ripple on it. A few seconds later, Maria quickly brings her face from the pillow, gasping for air. "You're... you're lucky I e-enjoyed that o-or you'd be in b-big trouble right now, missy." She scolded, giving Imperia her best pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Laughing with most of her body over Maria's back, Imperia eyes the girl with half closed eyes, "If by in big trouble, you mean having another round, then it may be a shame you are able to do most of the stuff I like. However, now that I have you where and how I want you, I shall rest." Moving to nibble on the Bear's Faunus ears, Imperia lets out loud purring, cuddling Maria as she tries to sleep on her, "You are too cuddly, I am rather jealous of you... "
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:23 pm

At the bite, Maria's free ear goes crazy, her tail brushing wildly at Imperia's thigh. "I'm still mad at you." She said, turning around to lie face to face, giving Imperia her best upset face. "No cuddles for you." Putting her hands on the cat faunus' shoulders, she flips her around so that Imperia's stomach was on the bed and drapes half of her body on her, one arm across her back, reaching up to scratch the cat ears. Tucking her head into the crook of her neck, Maria says softly to Imperia. "I get cuddle privileges now."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 am

"Meanie..." Falling asleep while like this, she lets out a soft purring, the twitching of her ears against Maria's ears dropping significantly as well as her breathing. Her tail slowly hitting Maria's stomach as it twirls around, she looks completely different to her usual self, a more child like side to her obvious.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:31 am

A warm smile spreads across Maria's face, wistfully looking at Imperia's face. Slowly, Maria starts stroking the cat girl's back, kissing the top of her head lovingly. For a moment, she stays like that, watching the woman she loves sleep, feeling the rise and fall of her chest on her's. Smiling, she begins humming a soft lullaby as she rubbed her back, burying her face deeper into Imperia's hair and the pillow as tears begin to roll down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:20 am

After a few hours, Imperia lets out a small yawn, waking up and turning to face upwards, her eyes half closed, "Hey there, Marry-ya...." Slowly moving out from under her, she slowly goes towards her armour, grabbing some basic clothes for underneath it as she starts putting it on, "Time to kill people for money~" With every strap she makes another line up, "Money means more upgrades~" Blinking, she looks at the girl still on the bed, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:42 am

On the bed, Maria curls up into a small ball. Having nothing to embrace, she hugs her knees, her tail twitching slightly every once in a while. Mumbling something, she rubs her face into the pillow, dark marks showing where the tears were wiped off, a good space on it dampened by this happening over night. Her mouth moves again, silent words coming out as another tear comes from her shut eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 am

Blinking, Imperia moves over to Maria, Milly stating passively, "Warning. Target will leave area of Operations in thirty minutes." Turning to glare at her, she says harshly, "Quiet, or I will dismantle you." Turning back to the Bear speaking to herself, she attaches herself to the others back, her arms around Maria's waist, and legs gently pinning the tail down, "What's wrong? Please tell me, Maria."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 am

"Trina..." Maria mumbled, clutching the pillow to her chest as her heart sank. She was still curled up, not even noticing Imperia as she hugged the pillow, once again burying her face in it as her body began to shudder, sobs shaking her. In between breaths though, she could still be heard, her voice muffled by the pillow. "Trina..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:09 am

Letting out a soft purring, she had no idea how to deal with a crying Maria. If it was a random stranger, she could of just walked off with her middle fingers up, but this was different. Working her self up to behind Maria's head, licking her neck briefly before moving to start massaging her to the best of her abilities, "Please, tell me. What is Trina? Is that your mothers name?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 am

"Huh...?" Slowly, Maria peels her face from the pillow, leaving it damp as she sniffed, trying to regain her bearings. The massage was doing well, quickly bringing her back up to speed as it calmed her down, the shaking slowly stopping. Sitting up, she wipes her eyes, puffy and red, as she looked at Imperia. "Trina? Oh, no. I-it's nothing." She said, trying to give the girl a reassuring ear scratc but stopping after a only few rubs. "She's nothing. Not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:30 am

"Well then, you have made me late for my job. So we won't be eating anything big for a while." Laughing awkwardly, she moves to push Maria back down on her chest, "Thus. As part of your punishment, I am going to give you a massage to help you calm down." While Imperia was obviously uncaring of her failure, Milisendis obviously wasn't as relaxed, scowling in a remarkably threatening manner, having more emotion in it than when she was defending Imperia. Already making orders to the group of Androids behind her, she starts to build something passively.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:40 am

"Th-thanks Imperia." She mumbled into the bed, some life returning to her as her tail wagged slowly. "I'm sorry...." True, she was grateful for having Imperia, not sure of how she would manage the emotional breakdown without someone there but she still beat herself up inside. I can't even talk to her about that...." He thought, more tears leaving damp spots on the bed sheets. "J-just... can you go? I need s-some time to myself." She asked, the sobbing returning.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:48 am

Imperia seemed and looked offended by her words, "You want me to leave you while you cry? That is a no can do." As if to press home what she said, she sat on Maria's back, "Ask me to leave you while you are like this again? I may not be able to hold back what I would do. Now, quiet and enjoy company." Putting more effort into making the other happy, she has a small hint of soreness from the intensity she was putting behind her 'attacks' , if only so that while she wore sore, Maria would feel better.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:05 am

"Imperia please." She asked but still allowing the back rub. "I hate that you saw me like this." Weakly, she tries to shake her off, swatting lightly at her stomach with her tail, though ultimately failing. "I look like a wreck. I am a wreck. Just... just come back later and I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:31 am

"So I am not allowed to see you when you are upset?" Her voice more of a growl, she 'rested' her arm on Maria's back, it being used to pin her down to the best of Imperia's abilities, "I am this close to beating you for insulting me like this. I don't care if you are a wreck or not, so stop thinking I will be fine if I just left you know! Whatever is wrong, tell me as I am not leaving you, especially so if you are crying."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:52 am

"Imperia please!" She said, her voice rising as her chest shook faster. "I don't want you to see this. I don't want you to see me like this! Why do you want to so badly?! To watch me like this horrible wreck?!" She snapped, using the pillow to muffle her voice as she rose slightly, lifting Imperia an inch before falling back down. "Why?! Why?! She yelled repeatedly into the pillow, shaking Imperia each time she did.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 am

"You don't see me like this as I have no need to be like this. You are acting like a petulant child, not a grown up." While calm despite the shaking, eventually she growled out, "Milly. Get over here and help me out." With that, the android moves over and pins Maria down, stopping her movements without a word, "What has gotten into you? I am concerned for you, that is why I am here. Now. Calm. Down!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 am

"Please!" Maria snapped angrily, attempting to push herself off the bed but not budging under Milly's hold. "You don't know what it's like! Flashbacks! Memories! Nightmares! Things we could've done! Things I should've done!" She yelled, gripping at the bed frame, the wood breaking with a resounding crack, sending splinters into her hand. Regardless, she didn't care for her broken nails, blood pooling on her fingertips. Her other hand would be trying the same, gouging deep scratch marks, similar to those in Maria's kitchen, into the headboard as she tried to stop herself from hurting Imperia.

"I don't want you to see me like this! I don't want you to even imagine what I went through!" She said, tears still flowing down her face like a torrent onto the sheets as her strength left her, her arms dropping to hold her head pressed against the bed. "You don't know what it's like. You don't want to know what it's like. You shouldn't know what it's like. I couldn't bear it if I put that burden on you." She said softly, squeezing her hands into tight balls, driving the splinters in deeper into her palms as tears ran in rivers down her face, her whole body trembling. "You don't know what it's like to lose your own daughter."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 am

Blinking, completely unable to formulate a response, simply sighs heavily while looking at her. Getting off Maria, the voice she uses is more robotic than anything else, "You want me to leave then? Very well. Call me when you are done."  Walking to the wardrobe and getting some simple clothing, she heads out of the door, Maria nearly immediately hearing the cracking of bone as well as a thud , Imperia having lashed out at the wall with her fist. Scowling as blood drips from her as much as Maria, she continues on despite Milly's, "Warning. Fracture of index finger detected."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:58 am

As Imperia left the room it felt exponentially more empty to Maria, crying more and more silently as she sat up and hugged her knees to her chest, both blood and tears dripping down her thighs. "What's wrong with me...." She murmured, her voice interrupted by the sobs as she pressed her head against her knees. "I'm so sorry." To whom the apology was directed though was unknown even to her. Eventually she exhausts herself, passing out in the same position, her eyes obviously puffy and red, dried streaks running down her face and nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next