RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 am

Blinking, completely unable to formulate a response, simply sighs heavily while looking at her. Getting off Maria, the voice she uses is more robotic than anything else, "You want me to leave then? Very well. Call me when you are done."  Walking to the wardrobe and getting some simple clothing, she heads out of the door, Maria nearly immediately hearing the cracking of bone as well as a thud , Imperia having lashed out at the wall with her fist. Scowling as blood drips from her as much as Maria, she continues on despite Milly's, "Warning. Fracture of index finger detected."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:58 am

As Imperia left the room it felt exponentially more empty to Maria, crying more and more silently as she sat up and hugged her knees to her chest, both blood and tears dripping down her thighs. "What's wrong with me...." She murmured, her voice interrupted by the sobs as she pressed her head against her knees. "I'm so sorry." To whom the apology was directed though was unknown even to her. Eventually she exhausts herself, passing out in the same position, her eyes obviously puffy and red, dried streaks running down her face and nose.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:36 am

Walking back in a few hours after she left, her face covered in blood, she frowns as she looks to see no message from Maria on her scroll, she comments idly to Milly afterwards, "I regret sending you out then, freaking want to know how high his blood pressure must of been if he had that much blood in his neck." Actively not looking at the girl on her bed, she swaps out of her clothing into some silk pyjamas, using her already stained top to wipe at the blood, putting on the Television and going to watch it, "And there will be nothing good on, dammit."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:58 am

The sound of the TV stirs Maria, groggily bringing her head up to look at Imperia, tears wanting to come back but her eyes coming up dry, her tears used up in her sleep. Getting up shakily, she walks over to her, clutching her elbow, not noticing the dried blood on her hands. "Imperia..." She said weakly, leaning against the back of the chair, putting her arms around the cat faunus as she hugged her and buried her face in the side of her head. "I did something horrible. I'm so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Shifting slightly as the head buries into her, she shifts her arm to hide her right hand, the finger she managed to damage plastered and strapped to her index finger, "It's fine..." Placing her other arm to scratch Maria's chin, she keeps looking at the television screen, "Not sure if I have any dry pillow cases or sheets though..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 am

"That's it?" Maria asked as she looked at Imperia, trying to make sense of what she just said. "How can you be fine with that?" Moving to the front of the couch, she squeezes in beside her and hugs the cat faunus' chest tightly and putting her forehead to Imperia's collar, shaking as her body tried to cry but failed. "I already have the guilt of putting that on your shoulders. Now I'm making you lie. Please, don't lie to me. Say what you want!" She squeaked, her voice cracking as she felt a tiny tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:14 am

Blinking as some blood is felt sliding down the side of her head, she sighs heavily, "Maria. I requested that you tell me, and you didn't. That means that there is nothing on my shoulders, despite my wanting there to be. What I want to say is that I don't care how upset you are, it won't change how I view you, if you have a complaint about me then feel free to say." Rummaging in her breast pocket, she slowly and carefully removes an obvious switchblade, ejecting the blood covered blade before placing it to the side, "I am fine with it because you want me to be fine with it, that is why."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:53 am

"That's crazy." She said, looking up at her with red eyes. "I'm not upset with you." Slinking down, she rests her head on Imperia's chest, somehow comforted by the warmth and simply being close to her. Still, her voice wavered as she spoke. "Imperia, I'm scared. I'm scared of me. The things I've done, it terrifies me." She said, huddling closer to Imperia like a child cowering behind a parent. "If I tell you, you'll have that burden. You'll think about it every time I hug you. Whenever I kiss you, you'll think of why you're even with me. I'm afraid that if I tell you, you'll be scared of me too. Or you'll be disgusted by me or think different of me or leave me.... I'm scared....
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:33 am

"Maria. I just went out and cut someone's throat. Afterwards I dissolved their body and had their bones sent to some shady dealer who will probably send them off to become aphrodisiac or something. The remains of the rest of the body was put in the sewers. That means that once it is put through the purifiers , the remains what had liquidised could be put into tap or bath water." Smiling gently at her, despite her words, she brings her arms around the girl as if to protect her from invisible enemies, "I have been doing this for a good amount of time, I was going to do it to every White Fang member in Vale if they stopped me being close to you. You think I can't handle a burden? You think I would be scared of you? Unless it is along the lines of you killed my family while I was out or had sex with your daughter, I doubt I will think any different about you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:59 am

The story of Imperia's job makes Maria shrink a little, hearing for the first time how terrifying what she did for a living was. Still, her words after comforted her... kinda. At the mention of her daughter though, Maria hugs Imperia closer. "But... but... but...." She stammered, at a loss for words. "Why? How? I can't even think of myself like that but you...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Moving her legs imbetween Maria's and widening to force the girl onto her lap, she smiles slightly, her hands start moving up and down the Bear's back, "Because of two things. One, I thought of doing that before with my brother in law. Second, I am a very jealous lover. I don't want anyone else touching you except me." Moving to place her head in Maria's neck, she starts licking her skin in an attempt to comfort her, "Now. Do you want to be with your assassin of a girlfriend now, or want to continue sulking until later?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Maria shivers slightly at her tongue, though oddly enough, she feels better, remembering exactly what kind of faunus Imperia was. True she was... rough around the edges but Maria still felt better when she was around. "You." She said, sniffing as she moved down rested her head on Imperia's shoulder, "I wanna be with you... I... I think I'm better now." Maria added, sniffing away her tears and giving her best reassuring smile, though it was little more than a weak grin. "Yeah... I think I'm okay now."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:10 am

"Milly. Can you get the stuff?" Nodding as a response, Imperia then turns back into Maria's neck, continuing to lick while she speaks, "Good. Now as your earlier outburst made me break my finger, you are going to get treated. That is to say, I hope you enjoy handcuffs and.... Other Things." Giggling, she shifts to bite the skin on Maria's collarbone, moving her hand with the bandaged fingers to in front of the girl's eyes for proof.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 am

"Your finger?" Maria said, surprised as she saw Imperia's hand, not registering the bites. "You poor thing...." She cooed as she took it in her hand, gently stroking the bandaged finger with her bloodstained ones. Not really knowing how to help, seeing as it was already bandaged and healing, she playfully kisses the exposed tip of it and continued rubbing. "Wait.... Handcuffs?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:26 am

"W-Well. It seems that the person I... acquainted with briefly, was a purveyor of certain toys of a certain nature. So with his untimely demise, I... Liberated them." Blushing slightly, with Milly's return, she offers the bag and its contents to Maria, "We can either save them until my finger's healed, or can try them out now." Moving her head from the area, she takes hold of one of Maria's hands and frowns, "Though. We need to get this treated first. I am not letting you be injured any longer! If I have to treat you like I own you as property then I will, if it keeps you safe."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:38 am

"T-t-t-t-toys?" She stuttered, nervously putting her free hand on Imperia's shoulder, pushing so that there was a good amount of space between them. "U-u-uhh... perhaps when your finger's healed... a much later time...." She said, wincing slightly as Imperia takes hold of her hand, the damage she'd done to them more and more apparent as she looked at her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 am

As Milly returns, she places the bag on Maria's lap with a small , uncharacteristic smirk. Imperia gesturing, the android take's Maria's hand before starting to delicately remove any pieces of the wood from her hand, letting Imperia talk, her voice little more than a whisper, "Shame I already decided against what you said." With that, she gives a knowing nod to Milly, obviously their plan from the beginning as her grip on Maria's wrist grows stronger, "Spiritual healing must always accompany physical healing, or else your aura will never get stronger after it is damaged."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 am

Maria winces as Milly methodically removes each of the splinters in her hand, her smirk not helping with her growing nervousness. As she feels, Milly's grip tighten on her wrist, her heart jumps into her throat. "Ooooooh no. No no no no." Maria said, giving a stern look to Imperia, wagging a finger at the cat faunus. "You two are up to somethin."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:59 am

Picking up the girl and taking her to the bed, the movement she performed was near instant with the sound of metal being the heard. Less than twenty seconds later, Maria's wrists and ankles were handcuffed to a corner of the bed each, "This will stop your movements while we 'operate' on you. Any sudden movements and the stupid thing you did earlier could go further into your hand and be serious. Also, the plan is. You relax, we do our job, then we go from there. Okay?" Afterwards, Milly and Imperia get to work on Maria's hands, making sure to remove every piece from the cuts.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:42 am

Maria tugged on the handcuffs before resigning herself to such a fate, simply pouting at Imperia. "I can stay still, you know." She said, her lips pursed and her cheeks puffed. "You didn't have to tie me up for something like this. It's embarrassing and completely unnecessary." Pausing for a moment, she closes her eyes and takes a breath. "Also, could I at least be clothed for this?!" She exclaimed, her cheeks red as she puffed them again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 am

Tittering, Imperia shakes her head playfully, "But you are so~ Cute like this." Rummaging in the bag after the secondary objective is complete, she brings it closer to the bedside before kissing the other girl, "I am making you a sword, so in return I get to do this to you every so often, deal?" Not waiting for a reply, she places a gag in Maria's mouth with a small smirk, "I'll be gentle, don't want to break these new things we have." with that , she lets out a small laugh, easily seductive if not for the evil undercurrents.

[Fade 2,000,000 ]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:42 am

Maria groans, trying to speak but left incomprehensible by the gag. The tone of her mumbling would sound something like "Imperia get this off of me." though as she weakly stared daggers at her, her head limply leaning to the side, her ears not twitching for once.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 am

Shifting from her position on Maria's stomach, Imperia slowly removes the gag and places a deep kiss in its stead. Lifting up a few moments later, she takes the scroll from her discarded clothing and puts it to her side, "Want to have a go? I mean being the one who is unbound. It looks amazing, want to see?" Showing a playback from obviously what was Milly's eyes, the scenes it showed of the pair's previous encounter was eventful to say the least, "At least we know they work, as well. Right?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 am

"IMPERIAAAAA!" Maria yelled, her ears twitching at the speed of sound as she watched the video, turning redder than she thought possible. Out of nowhere, she tries to grab at the scroll, her arm stopped both by the handcuffs and her lack of most of her physical strength, her arms and legs feeling like wet noodles. Why am I so tired?! I didn't even do anything! She thought as she let her head drop back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 am

Giggling, she makes sure to save the video multiple times before putting it to the side, "That's my name. Or do you mean that you want to? You can think of it as revenge I suppose." Shifting as she discards the scroll away from them, she undoes the cuff to her left, then the ones to Maria's legs, "Think you could be a gymnast?" Already starting to push them outwards, she snickers evilly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 am

"You enjoy doing this, don't you?" Maria said, not really being able to do much, as tired as she was. Still, she reaches down and grabs Imperia by the arm, using all of what was left of her strength to pull her up to lie on top of her, keeping her in place with her arm around Imperia's waist. "You'd probably enjoy that kind of revenge though." Leaning up, Maria gives her a quick kiss, barely a second before dropping her head and pouting fiercely. "Consider that your last kiss for a week."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:09 am

"Woah woah woah! That's just mean! Besides, I can always have Milly just do it to me." Saying it in a once more somewhat evil way, she places her forehead on Maria's , letting their noses touch as her tail wags from side to side, "Hmm... Can we still nose touch?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next