RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 am

Milly just stands still for a few minutes, before finally saying, "Recalibration at one hundred percent. Sight at ninety nine percent. Heads up display intergrated. Imperatrix, detect - Warning. Detection of individual, Faunus... Database designation 'Maria Fortuna'. Classification, F. " With that, her robotic voice goes away, returning to her usual self fully, though not speaking except for, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:57 am

Jumping back slightly at Milly's sudden reactivation, it takes a second for Maria to procces what had happened."You're alive again!" Maria said, completely whispering this time. "I thought I'd done something horrible! Does that really happen when you get too far away from her?" She said, nodding her head to the sleeping woman in her arms. "I'm sorry about that by the way, I should have waited for you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 am

"Affirmative, I must be within a set distance to Imperatrix or else I automatically shut down major processes to save energy. And it does not matter if you stalled for me. There is no reason for me to be online if Imperatrix is protected without me." Stating in her usual voice, it stays at the same loudness as usual, Imperia not even shifting at the noise this time, sleeping away with a soft purring.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:07 am

She trusts meeeeee. The bear girl thought to herself, an almost visible twinkle in her eye as she heard Milly speak. "I guess we should stay close then." Maria said starting to walk again, motioning for the robot to follow. "I like having you around and not... dead." She added, cringing at her choice of words. Realizing she was starting to leave Milly behind though, she stops and turns on her heel. "C'mon, let's get to bed."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 am

Walking with her, Milisendis walks up to next to the bed, "I don't sleep unless shut down. I do not dream, or have any other side effects of going to bed." With that she sits by the side of the bed, one of the androids by the side coming to life and starting to gather some tools, Milly speaking through both herself and the other android, "However. I will require you to bring me an unfinished android from the side. As well as some of the metals, I shall start these for Imperatrix."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:31 am

Putting Imperia down, carefully pulling a blanket to her shoulders, Maria brushes a stray lock of hair from her face and plants a kiss on her head before walking as quietly as she could to the android. Finding the one Milly was talking about, she picks up the robot by the waist, grunting a bit at it's weight as she slowly deposits it in front of Milly. "So," Maria said, brushing dust off her arms. "What else can I help you with."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Already looking over the Android, she quickly checks it over. Spotting multiple faults, she lets out what would be the equivalent of a sigh, though it was more of a whirring noise than anything else, "I will need you to acquire the box of circuitry, four launchers, a head and some feet. They shall be left unarmed, so will be outside of my networks." Already moving with the clone like copy of the unbuilt one, she starts making repairs and adjustments to the inner body, the covers being removed to show the insides.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 pm

"Ok. On it." Maria said as she scanned the area, looking for each of the parts Milly described. Finding what she needed, she started walking before hearing the methodical whirring of Milly's repairs. "Milly, could you be a bit more quiet." Maria said, pointing at Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Not even turning from her work, she states passively, "Imperatrix is accustomed to the noises associated with construction and deconstruction. However, there are ear muffs available. if you want to place them on her." With that she states in a slightly different voice, "Units fifty, twenty two and seventy nine, activate and assist." As if on cue, the designated androids turn on and move over, the five working in perfect unison, the speed of building increasing but with that, the amount of noise increases.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 pm

"If you say so," Maria said, jumping slightly at the robots suddenly moving. "I'll believe it then. She doesn't seem to be noticing the noise anyway." She added as she browsed the selection of random parts and tools scattered about the area, picking each one up as she went along. Coming back to Milly, her arms laden with various parts, a foot pinned between her head and shoulder, she carefully places each on the bed next to Milly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:33 am

Instantly taking the foot, she moves over to the construction and continues on, stating idly, "Recommend sleep. Judging from actions undertaken by Imperatrix today, you are at a... Significant risk of having to perform lewd things, recommendation based off of behavioural patterns undertaken today." Gesturing to the sleeping Imperia, the cat faunus would be clinging onto a pillow up to her chest, her purring still going on.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:46 am

At mention of sleep, Maria lets out a squeaky yawn as she watches Milly work, though a significant shade of red suddenly appearing in her cheeks as Milly mentioned the imminent 'danger'. "Y-yeah, that would be a risk... wouldn't it." She said, turning her face to hide her blush. "I don' think I can be much help with this stuff any way." She said, motioning to the various parts and tools strewn about. Giving Milly a kiss on the cheek, as well as a quick "Good night," Maria crawls on the bed to lie on the other side of Imperia, careful not to disturb her. Adjust her self so the covers were at chest length, she buries her head in the pillow, a leg draping over Imperia's, as she slowly falls asleep listening to Milly's monotonous work.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:13 am

[TIME SKIP]

Imperia slowly wakes up hours later, quickly spotting Maria and feeling the leg across her. Blushing slightly, she moves her head over to the Bear faunus, giving her a kiss before leaving her head next to her, an arm going to stroke the invading leg, the other being used to try and hug Maria, "H-Hey there. Wait? Did I fall asleep? Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:48 am

Imperia's words fail to register in Maria's current hibernation, though the stroking forces her to lift her leg and trap her hand between their thighs as her foot locks into place behind Imperia's knee. At her words though, Maria subconsciously leans in closer to the cat faunus, one arm going over her shoulder to hug her close, their faces coming close as Maria lets out a hum, her entire chest vibrates as the pleased humming passed through her smiling lips.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:32 am

With a simple blush, she shifts close as well, Imperia's breath heading straight for Maria's face as she receives another kiss, this time held for longer before it is broken off, Imperia closing her eyes as the free hand goes down the bear's back and to her rear, going back to sleep with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 am

Finding her lips suddenly preoccupied, Maria wakes up. Her eyes flutter open, blinking away the last few bits of sleep before noticing the face in front of hers... and the hand on her rear. Not quite awake however, Maria's actions are more dream driven than normal as she plants a kiss on Imperia's nose, her hand going behind her neck to ruffle the blond hair, the other squirming it's way under Imperia play with the elastic on Imperia's underwear, her finger slipping causing to snap back against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:13 am

Gasping, Imperia's eyes shoot open at the hit to her skin, spotting Maria awake, she puts two and two together. Moving for another kiss, she manages to free her hand, it slowly but surely going up the leg of the Bear while the other goes to do the same as what happened to her underwear to Maria, though her fingers not slipping.

[Fades for the Fade God]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 am

Maria's eyes blink open once more. She had fallen asleep again, exhausted, and a quick nap later, she regains her senses. Why is it so hot? I'm not even under the blanket. She thought, getting up and looking down at the bed. Or clothed. She added, her brow arching fairly high. Looking around, her sight passes over Imperia, half under the sheets, twice before she finally notices the cat faunus in a similar state of undress. "Imperia!" Maria's eyes grow to the size of dinner plates as she quickly scrambled away from her, her face, as well as most of the rest of her body, vividly red. Crab crawling backwards, her hand passes the edge of the bed, causing her to ungracefully flip over the side, the blanket getting hooked on her foot and pulled along with her, leaving Imperia exposed on the bed.

"Imperiaaaaaaaaa!" She yelled from the ground, wrapped in the tangle of bed sheet, blanket, and various articles of clothing, one of their bras hanging comically off her head and blocking one of her eyes. "What happeeeened!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Groaning heavily, she sits up as if fully dressed, "Stop yelling, jeez." Starting to get rid of her bed hair with a hand, she completely disregards the fact she is wearing nothing, "W-Well. You decided to advance upon my areas, so I counter striked. Also known as sex. Also, can I have my bra back? I kinda need it, plus its not meant to be headwear... Though you do look kinda cute like that.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 pm

"C-c-counter attacked? When did that happen?" Maria replied, panic still evident in her voice, though significantly less. "All I know is that when I went to bed, you were already asleep and we were still clothed." She said, tossing the bra onto Imperia's lap, rustling through the blanket as she looked for her own. Coming out barely dressed from the tangled mess on the floor, her own bra being the only thing she found there, she halls the blankets up onto the bed, having the entire thing loosely piled around her bottom half as she scans the rest of the room.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:52 pm

"Around... Thirty minutes ago?" Starting to get dressed from the collection of clothes, "And I remember going to sleep in the car, waking up here and your hands were literally in my underwear." Tittering, she places on her underwear before moving down to where the robot was being constructed, "Milly. What happened to waking me up?" Though, from the sounds emitted from her, the Android seemed offline.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Maria blushes as she throws the blanket into the air, the fabric spreading out and draping over her like a net, hiding her blushing. "Snap me out of it next time!" She yelled, her voice muffled by the cloth, though a faint "I want to be conscious when it happens..." could be heard from underneath as she crawls along the bed. Dropping to the ground, on purpose this time, she glides across the floor, passing over a few articles of clothing before coming out from underneath and sitting on the bed next to Imperia, dressed in her shirt, somewhat loose at the chest area as she pulls it down to cover her lower half. "Is she ok?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 pm

"You seemed awake to me, as for Milly? She is fine. Just in hibernation, any movement caught by the security systems not belonging to us will wake her. " Going over to the small fridge, she takes out some simple food and sticks it in a microwave, sighing as she looks down, remarkably not hearing the second part of what she had said, "Am I... Am I that bad at making you happy in bed? S-Sorry I guess.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:59 pm

"No! N-n-n-n-no!" Maria blurted out, stuttering. Her bare feet lightly slapping against the floor, she rushed to Imperia's side, immediately giving the cat faunus a tight hug, pressing her face into Imperia's chest. "Of course I'm happy with you. In or out of bed." She said, her voice muffled, her breath warm on Imperia's skin. "I just want to know what's happening. To be there." Pulling away, she cups Imperia's cheeks in her hands, staring up at her with wide, chocolate eyes. "Imperia, I'm a bear faunus. I lose track when I sleep and that just makes me more... touchy feely than I already am." Taking a step back, she looks down at her feet, her arms wrapped around her torso and hugging herself. "I'm sorry you have to live with that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:43 pm

"You make it sound like it is a bad thing, h-heh." Bending slightly to be just below Maria's height level, she gives her a just as tight hug, her head placed on the same area as Maria had placed hers, "If you are that upset about it, could repeat it?" Giggling, she lifts the girl up an inch off the ground, "Now as I doubt the answer is yes, just calm down? It's not like I did some brand new trick or used anything special, just plain old sex. Now. What do you want for food? Could go out and grab some fast food or doughnuts."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:03 pm

"Thanks." Maria said managing only that as her feet left the floor. "Fine, I'll calm down. I just want to be the one with you, not dream Maria." Wiggling a bit to get back on the ground, she smiles up at Imperia before stepping away. "I could cook, if you like? I think I'm fairly good with a frying pan, if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:07 am

"I don't really mind, was just going to reheat some food, but then swapped my mind to have some popcorn!" Laughing, she rubs the back of her head as the popping only just starts to escape the microwave, though stating rather sarcastically, "Though if you are trying that while you are still dreaming, no stopping if you wake up~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next