RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Looking at her weirdly, she eases off her advance, if hesitantly, "You feeling okay? Or do you want to start doing it with clothes on? Though if you want yours to stay on, may need to move your face..." Smiling despite her blush, "Also. About the collar? Do you like it, if you want I could even get a leash~ Though a bear being pulled along by a cat? Not something you see everyday." With that she closes her eyes while lifting Maria's head to be in line with hers, leaving their lips apart by just one or two inches.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 am

"Imperia, didn't you hear me?!" She said, her eyes pleading for the cat to understand. "He saw us naked. Together. In bed." Moving away from Imperia's lips, as tempting as they were, she shifts down the bed to rest the side of her head on her chest, taking advantage of Imperia's pillows. "He's your family. He's a man. He's someone else other than Milly and he saw us." Nuzzling her head, she sinks deeper into her pillows, the downcast voice in her tone apparent. "Doesn't that bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:50 am

"What?" Learning the logical conclusion, if she was her niece then her body temperature would of raised more than a little. Despite the obvious anger in her voice, she kept it remarkably calm, "Milly? Change the locks, and if he tries it again. Have him stabbed." Moving to rub the back of Maria's head, she uses it as a form of calming mechanism, "Don't worry, just ignore him. He tends to break into here every now and again. Human scum, thinking he can go where he likes just because he owns it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 am

Maria felt comforted by Imperia's hand, her ears twitching gently to brush her forearm. "Ignore it?" Maria asked, her eyes glassy, "It's embarrassing! I mean, not that I'm embarrassed to be with you but what he saw is supposed to be reserved for our eyes alone, right? I can't calm down. I'm embarrassed, I'm worried, I'm jealous.... What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:29 am

"Drop the kissing ban?" Laughing at her sarcastic remark, she pulled the girl's head into her, "Honestly, you get so worked up over the littlest of things. Is he going to put it in you? No because that is my job. Is he going to put it in me? No because it is your job. So there is nothing to be embarrassed, worried or jealous about, because you belong to me alone, as I to you." Stating it as if it was a law of the universe, Imperia then moves to whisper into Maria's ear something obviously lewd.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:47 am

Maria manages a weak smile at Imperia's little joke but the mention of putting things in people causes her to blush, Imperia's following whispers even more so. "Imperia!" Maria's hands fly to Imperia's chest and shoulder, squeezing as she pulled her face deeper into her cleavage, heat radiating from her face as she blushed furiously. A few minutes later, she releases her grip, though her hands stayed where they were as she lifted her head to look at the cat, the blanket forming a little tent in the space she made. "I... I guess you have a point but it's still embarrassing." She said, throwing the blanket off the both of them. "Do I really over react? Is it that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:32 pm

"No, it's really not. In fact it is rather cute." Moving a hand to stroke the bear's ears, the other goes to do the same with her tail, "It's definitely one of your redeeming features. Plus you say you are embarrassed, yet you are on top of a naked women, breathing and gripping their chest as if it won't make them think dirty thoughts, and yet you are being taught about being embarrassed by them. Seems like we are in the completely opposite mentalities, huh?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Hearing Imperia's words, Maria calms down much more, smiling warmly at the compliments. Getting reminded about where her hand was though, she quickly pulls it back, laughing nervously. "Yeah. I guess you're right." She said, moving on the bed to have the blanket over Imperia, Maria lying over it next to her. "We're kinda odd being together." She said, staring up at the ceiling. Turning to look at the cat, her dainty fingers caressing her cheek, she asks. "Exactly what kind of relationship do we have?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:09 am

"Whatever kind of relationship you want." Looking at the girl while one hand goes to hold Maria's , she shows small hints of concern, "Why do you ask? I mean, sure you are a few years younger, but have I done something wrong? I can try to fix it if you want me to. Hell, if you need them you can choose whatever internal organ you require."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am

"No, no. I-I'm fine." Maria said, somewhat confused and afraid of what Imperia was implying, her legs shutting tight even though she said 'internal' and not 'external'. "It's not that either of us need fixing." Maria said, tracing a circle on Imperia's collar. "You just got me thinking when you said opposite mentalities. How are we right for each other? I mean, I know it but now I'm thinking why?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 pm

"Opposites attract? I mean, you are kinda submissive? Not that much, but it is so cute when you are. Like when I did that thing to you last night? Was fun to be the dominant one for a change. Speaking of change, if you could change anything about me, what is it?" Still having the concerned face, she tries her best to play it off, giving off a nervous laugh and turning to look at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:25 pm

"I'm not that submissive. Am I?" She asked, puffing her cheeks slightly but calming down when Imperia added the cute part. The rest of the sentence causes her to blush and lie her head on the cat's chest though, avoiding eye contact. "Imperia. Why on in the world would you think that?" Maria asked, moving to plant a soft kiss on her cheek, smiling warmly as she ran a hand through her hair."I couldn't think of anything that I'd want to change with you. You're absolutely perfect the way you are. Faults and good parts, I love them all." With that, Maria moves to kiss her lovingly, keeping their lips locked for a few seconds. "Weeeell.... If you like it that much, I want you to change so you make me wear stuff you like when we're alone. Nothing too crazy though. Something small to make you happy. Like this collar." She said, smiling as she shook to ring the bell, other body parts jiggling noticeably.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm

"Well I made you wear something small and you broke them while I decided to see how many of a certain thing you can hold in certain way what is considered amerous." Smiling as she realises the embargo on kisses was broken, Imperia leans in and kisses her deeply, her tongue brushing up against Maria's teeth before she pulled back, "Though, how about a leash? Though, you are making it hard to think when you are so close and I have to hold myself back, yet every sense being turned on by you is making it preetty hard."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:41 pm

"N-no." Maria said, completely forgetting about the kiss ban as she kissed back, her tongue darting after Imperia's but missing it by milliseconds. No leash.... Well maybe. We'll see. Hearing her words, Maria smiles mischievously. "Well m-maybe I should give you a little more to hear." She said, ringing the bell once more, jiggles accompanying the high pitched ringing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm

"It's not that what pleases my ears, it is your voice. Especially during our alone times. Speaking of which, now that the prior events are out of the way, wish to return to it? Milly is going to be making the sword for a while so we can spend some time practising. Plus I thought up an idea what will probably hurt, but be worth it. Plus I doubt it will work at all.." Moving despite not getting the affirmative yet, one hand goes down the large opening in the collar, while the other runs inside Maria's trousers and started playing with the top of their underwear, "I mean. I can find something to help it, but may deter from the pleasure.. Want to try it?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Maria laughs nervously when Imperia mentions the possible pain but curiosity ate at her more than the fear. If anything, curiosity'll affect Imperia more, right? She though as Imperia's hand dove into her pants. "Well if you're that excited about it...." She said nonchalantly, though her tail and ear movements belied different feelings. "I guess I h-have to let you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Grinning she almost rips the clothing off of Maria, her kiss as if she trying to vacuum her face off. After that, she went to the bedstand and grabbed a small bottle from it, snickering slightly and turning back to her, "I will probably regret trying this, but if it doesn't work, conventional wears will do. Not everything in the bag was used last night you know." Moving to kiss Maria's stomach, she quickly reads the jar over, "Huh. Apparently this acts as an aphrodisiac as well, who would of knew?" Despite this, she has a sly smile on her face, kissing her again before getting to work with her new techniques.

[Fades dictate Action - 343 Guilty Spark]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Maria loosened her vice grip around Imperia's shoulders, letting the cat fall to her side as she turned to face her. Quickly though, she drapes a leg over Imperia's, hugging her tightly as she reached behind her. "That was... something..." She said, her hand finding the sticky tail and stroking up the length of it vigorously. "I d-don't supposed you've got some more f-fight in you? This stuff doesn't kid around." She said, a shiny streak appearing on Imperia's thigh as Maria slid up it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:20 pm

"For you? I have all the strength in the world." Despite her words, she still showed signs of slight pain, "But you have to do all the work this time. My bag of tricks is in the bottom draw, should still be a few pairs of cuffs... The purple ones are my favourites, they are fluffy..." Smiling despite her condition, a small amount of saliva escapes the side of her mouth, her flushed expression attempting to be covered by a lazily placed arm.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 am

Hmmhmmmmmm~ Maria thought as she hatched a plan, her lips curling into a devious smile. Quickly finding the fluffy purple cuffs in the bag, she digs around before finding two other pairs, these silver and sturdy looking. Moving deftly, giggling excitedly as she worked, she cuffs Imperia's hands over her head, moving down to cuff her legs as far apart as she could. Reaching under the cat's rear, she pulls her tail to lie between her legs before picking up the red panties she borrowed from Imperia and putting them over the cat's eyes. Standing up, she trots to the robot. "Milly, I need your help with something." She said before grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her to the bed, planting Milly's hand firmly on Imperia womanly bits before applying half the contents of the bottle on Imperia's tail and Milly's hand, pulling the tail up and over to hold MIlly's in place before sandwiching the entire thing as she pressed her self against Imperia. "Wiggle that." She said to Milly.

[Fade to brock]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 am

Squirming even as it has finished, it has little use due to the handcuffs. Unable to see she starts acting like a meerkat, trying to find the location of Maria, "W-What's wrong? That all you got? Please, I can do more in an instant that you did for the entirety of that." Trying to goad her into going again, she tries to bring her legs together but to no avail, her beetroot colour of her body staying the same if not increasing, "And you needed help? Suppose I need to get someone who can be as good as me in bed, huh?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:27 am

Maria pouts as Imperia speaks, her feelings hurt. I even planned all that out. She thought, brainstorming something new. Snapping her fingers, one could almost see the lightbulb floating above her head as she quickly stood up. "Milly, stay here." Maria said, pushing the robot to stand by the bed side as she reached for the bottle. Applying the contents liberally and thoroughly all over the cat's body, she removes her 'blind fold'. She's a robot. It's fine. Maria thought, not saying a word as she stood up to kiss Milly deeply perfectly in Imperia's view, saliva purposefully running down their chins as Maria waited for the aphrodisiac to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:38 am

Despite the fogginess of her brain, the sight of Maria X Miisendis still upset her in a more than obvious manner in contrast to the completely unphased Milly, despite that, her breathing become more heavily and she reached an incomprehensible colour of red, squirming more and more for a way to get out of the handcuffs and release herself from this heated torment yet forgot about her ability to just ask to be released by the android who was just kissed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:42 am

One of Maria's eyes crack open, glancing at the jealous look on Imperia's face. Time to turn it up a notch She thought, massaging Milly's chest. Keeping her tongue in the robot's mouth, she fiddles with Milly's coat, eventually undressing her top half and continuing the massage, not bothering with the bottom half as she remembered there was nothing there. Sorry bout this Milly but you did volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:14 am

Squirming even more, eventually she stops, closing her eyes and letting images of their past activities flood her mind, a small squirm escaping her as she manages to speak up, her voice trying to keep the lust out but failing miserably, "W-What? S-So you can only do that to p-people who can't f-fight back?" Despite her words, she opened her eye a fraction to watch the pair, drooling before closing her eye again, internally regretting telling her about the handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:22 am

Once again, being the dominant one's pretty fun. Maria hears the tone of her voice, visibly pleased at the reaction she was getting. Breaking the kiss, deliberately leaving her tongue in Milly's mouth as the last to separate, she gently pushes off the robot. "Sorry bout that Milly" She whispered into her ear as she bent down to lick Milly's neck before slowly crawling back onto the bed, making sure to sway her hips noticeably. Getting up to Imperia, she straddle's the cat's chest, careful to get their bodies as close together without their skin touching. Leaning down, she puts two fingers in Imperia's mouth, rolling them around her tongue 'til they glistened before pulling them back out, a mischievous look in her eye.

[Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 am

"You... Bitch..." at the new wetness on her, Imperia struggles once more to get her arms out of the handcuffs, "Let me out of these... And we will see... Who is sorry." Glancing at Milly, who had decided to shrug it off and re-clothe herself, the temptation to have her removed by external forces becoming apparent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next