RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 am

"You enjoy doing this, don't you?" Maria said, not really being able to do much, as tired as she was. Still, she reaches down and grabs Imperia by the arm, using all of what was left of her strength to pull her up to lie on top of her, keeping her in place with her arm around Imperia's waist. "You'd probably enjoy that kind of revenge though." Leaning up, Maria gives her a quick kiss, barely a second before dropping her head and pouting fiercely. "Consider that your last kiss for a week."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:09 am

"Woah woah woah! That's just mean! Besides, I can always have Milly just do it to me." Saying it in a once more somewhat evil way, she places her forehead on Maria's , letting their noses touch as her tail wags from side to side, "Hmm... Can we still nose touch?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:34 am

Maria pauses to think, her eyes crossed as she watches Imperia's nose. "I am a merciful girlfriend" She said, blushing slightly as she used the word for the first time. "Nose touching is acceptable." With that, she turns her head slightly, rubbing their noses. "But you better uncuff me before you lose those too." She threatened, pouting in an unusually adorable way, pressing her nose against Imperia's.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 am

Nodding with a small frown, "Fine. I will uncuff you..." As soon as Maria let go for her to do as she said, she broke her promise, grabbing the arm and cuffing them once more. Doing the same to her legs, she put them back in but at a wider angle. Afterwards, she rummaged in the bag of fades and pulled out a leather collar (Among other things) , with that she placed it around Maria's neck, "Can't stop me kissing now, hope you like laying down." Giggling, she gestures to a nearby piece of metal, Milly grabbing it and the White Fang blade, "Also Mill, you can start working on those weapons as I said. I am going to make Maria feel muuuuch better."   Returning back to her work, she grabs a certain suit from her bag of trades.

[Fade 666]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:23 am

Maria sat cross legged near the center of the bed, half a handcuff around her ankle thanks to her breaking the chain due to a particularly... exhilarating experience moments before. Her arms folded tightly across her chest, her back turned to Imperia, she had an annoyed pouty face on. "Traitor." She said,the puff of her cheeks almost audible.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 am

"No fair. Know how much they cost? Nothing because I killed the previous owner, but I am sure their pocket knew about it." Going to lie down next to the girl, she nudges her slightly, "What? Didn't you like it? Your show when it was happening looked the complete opposite of hatred." Whispering afterwards, "Also I had Milly record it all again. Teehee." Moving her head to Maria's back, she gave her a small hug, "Nonetheless. She is going to work on her own sword, then she is going to work on yours. I am going to sleep, try not to move so much." With that, she closed her eyes, a small purring escaping her as she sleeps.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:51 am

"You weren't supposed to do that though." Maria said, still not looking at Imperia. "I was supposed to have something over you." At the mention of what she looked like and Milly's recording, she blushes, looking up to avoid Imperia's face. "W-w-w-well, you were pretty g-good b-but still! You broke your promise and you betrayed me." She said twisting in her seat to look behind her at Imperia, "I have half a mind to take away all your touching privelages, you know?" About to rant more, she realizes a distinct silence coming from Imperia. "Oh." She said softly, noticing the sleeping cat faunus. Shifting in the bed, she puts Imperia's head on the pillow, lying down next to her. "I have half a mind to do so... but you're lucky I love you enough not to."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 pm

The purring not ending, Milisendis detects it with a small smile. Turning away from her work, she looks over Maria, "If revenge is required. Assistance available." Other than that, she said nothing, at points the skin around her hands looking burnt. Analyzing the blade, she starts changing its shape the quietest as she can be, the future design of Finality already showing, "If you are requiring to sleep, try to make it deep."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:26 pm

"D'aawwwwww" Maria said, sitting back up, though making sure not to wake Imperia. "You'd do that for me, Milly?" Smiling warmly at the robot, Maria stretches and yawns before lying back down. "Maybe we can do that some other time then. When she's not expecting it." She said, giving a mischievous giggle before following Imperia to dream land.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:07 am

Making sure the cover does its job of keeping the pair warm, she returns to her work as efficiently as possible. Come morning , Imperia still sleeps as deeply as she started, having moved to place herself as close to Maria as possible, her breath falling on the other's lips. Milisendis continued to work from the new look of the blade, though she was much closer to a wall than before and had distinct wires trailing from the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:38 am

"Mornin beautiful." Maria said sleepily and obviously still out of it, the breath on her lips waking her up. Groggily, she goes to kiss Imperia, their lips lightly brushing before she remembers she was being punished. "Right. My lips are a no Imperia zone." She said, giggling to herself as she yawn cutely.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:39 am

Despite being talked to, Imperia made no signs she heard. Milisendis however did, turning to look at her with slightly more strain than usual, "Query. What specifications are you looking for with your upgrades to the current design? I analysed the current design two point six hours ago."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:21 pm

"Oh. Hang on." Maria said, gently sitting up to avoid waking Imperia up now that she knew that her girlfriend was still asleep. Standing up, she replaces the covers on top of Imperia before walking over to Milly. "Hmmmm.... To be honest, I'm not really sure." She said, sitting down next to her and resting her head on the robot's shoulder. "I'm pretty strong so a bigger blade would do good but I'm not too sure what else."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:41 pm

"Affirmative." Looking at the girl with a small yet easily detectable whirring, Milly puts the equipment what could easily prove fatal to the girl to the side and turns to look at her, making sure the leads going into and out of her do not get touched, "So no requests other than it larger than before? Affirmative. Permission for destruction of your weapons to basic components then remodelled into a new design?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:47 pm

"Uuuuhhhhh... sure?" Maria said, trying to think of what exactly Milly was talking about. "I'm not sure what you could do with the rest of the sword though. It's pretty old and knicked. I think there's even a few bullet holes in the-" Maria's talking was interrupted by her gasping loudly, quickly clamping her hands over her mouth. "can you put a gun in it?" She said, her hands muffling her words and her eyes gleaming with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:06 pm

"Was the conclusion I came to two point one hours ago after commentary from Catagory classification 'Ferdiad' came in here." Looking at Maria, she has no problems hearing her despite the muffling, looking at the girl, she blinks a few times before attempting a motherly smile, looking weird with it plastered on her face like a Copy and Paste.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 pm

"Great!" Maria said, giggling at Milly's awkwardly fake face but finding it endear at the same time. "That sounds great." Reaching up, she pinches Milly's cheek, her 'skin' feeling odd on her fingers but she didn't mind as she tugged on it and nuzzled her head against Milly's neck. "No need to fake it on my account, Milly. I'm still gonna love you even if you don't feel."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 pm

"Correction required. Currently downloading database files on emotions. My systems lack the substances or machinery to feel." Turning to look at her, she analyses the girl's nude (With the exception of the collar) body with the audiable noise of her eye lenses zooming in upon certain parts of her body, "Detected as above average in bust and waist size. Analysis shows signs could be considered  aesthetically pleasing to viewers." Muttering this, she quickly brings up a file in her memory banks, placing her hand on Maria's head, yet more whirring occuring as she is obviously under a lot of strain, voice going back to normal level of sound, just more robotic, "DoN't MiNd Me.. SyStEm ReStArT iNitIaTeD, eXtErNaL rEcoVeRy UpDaTeD."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:08 am

"M-Milly!" Maria said, quickly putting her hands over Milly's eyes, blushing furiously. "W-w-w-hat are you looking at!" Squeaking in embarrassment, she looks down at herself, only getting redder as she did, more and more blood rushing to her cheeks. A few moments later, she calms down. Calms down enough for her to give Milly her eyesight back at least. "Milly, why would you notice that?" She asked, fidling with the bell around her neck idly. "Well, it doesn't matter anyway. You know it's reserved for Imperia."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:35 am

Having restarted while her eyes were covered, she returns back to the living as she is asked why she said it. Letting out a small sound what could be a mix of both happiness and sadness as she removes the first of the wires plugged into her, she finally responds to the question, "I have no need for... Bodily interaction unless it is required of me. Statement refers to Ferdiad-Master's comments when he entered proximity."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:52 am

"Ferdiad... master?" Maria asked, obviously confused as she stared at Milly, ears twitch curiously every few seconds. "FERDIAD WAS HERE!?!?" She yelled, quickly standing up, her entire body beet red, ears and tail swishing back and forth in a blur. Looking around quickly, she spots a wardrobe, sprinting to run in it and shut the door behind her. A few minutes later, she comes out pseudo-dressed wearing jeans that were a tad too long and a shirt with a rather loose front, it's neckline hanging somewhat low and revealing a red lacy bra underneath. In her rush, she forgot about the collar though, the bell dinging softly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:04 am

"Affirmative. He was wondering why I was making a large amount of noise in the morning. He then inquired if I had updated my security systems yet. Before he left, he... Inspected. Both your and Imperatrix's body before stating 'Damn, if I wasn't going back upstairs to bone her sister, I may have to had to get in on the action. Hey Milly, you should tie them back to back by rope, drives them crazy.' He then walked off while laughing.  I have visual files if you require them. " Stating this in a emotionless voice, for the quote she mimics his voice near perfectly. "Online analysis agrees with his comments."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 am

"WHAT?!?!" Maria yelped, the news hitting her like a dump truck. Running over to the robot, she holds her by the cheeks, staring into her eyes, only a centimeter between their faces. "Milly! Delete whatever you can!" She yelled before standing up again. Jumping onto the bed, straddling Imperia, she shakes the sleeping faunus' shoulders. "Imperiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we have a probleeeeeeeeem."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:35 am

"Unable to delete without access codes." Not in the least effected by the point blank yelling, even Imperia only awakens from the shaking. Letting out a mix of a groan and a giggle as one eye opens to see the girl straddling her, she shifts to pull Maria down next to her, one hand on her chest and the other stroking the inside of Maria's thigh, her voice showing her mind's dream like state, "What problem? That you are clothed? We can fix that if you want~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:44 am

"I wasn't clothed though!" Maria whimpered, not noticing where Imperia's hands were. "Neither of us were!" Maria quickly shifts closer to Imperia, burying her face in Imperia's chest, her ears patting against it. Frantically patting behind her, Maria's hand eventually finding the crumpled up sheets and throwing it over the both of them, her viciously wagging tail very obvious through the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Looking at her weirdly, she eases off her advance, if hesitantly, "You feeling okay? Or do you want to start doing it with clothes on? Though if you want yours to stay on, may need to move your face..." Smiling despite her blush, "Also. About the collar? Do you like it, if you want I could even get a leash~ Though a bear being pulled along by a cat? Not something you see everyday." With that she closes her eyes while lifting Maria's head to be in line with hers, leaving their lips apart by just one or two inches.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:41 am

"Imperia, didn't you hear me?!" She said, her eyes pleading for the cat to understand. "He saw us naked. Together. In bed." Moving away from Imperia's lips, as tempting as they were, she shifts down the bed to rest the side of her head on her chest, taking advantage of Imperia's pillows. "He's your family. He's a man. He's someone else other than Milly and he saw us." Nuzzling her head, she sinks deeper into her pillows, the downcast voice in her tone apparent. "Doesn't that bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next