RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:17 am

"Oh my! It seems we both only love each other for our bodies" Maria played along, cupping her hands over the surprise 'O' of her mouth as Imperia steered to the side. Kissing Imperia, she lets the cat faunus have her fun before cupping her hand over Imperia's, prying it off her chest. "Imperia!" She said through their locked lips, People can see. We can't be doing such indecencies, our daughter is in the car!" Maria said, not stopping the kiss as she pointed at Milly in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:47 am

"She can watch." Giggling, she starts stroking Maria's side, "Besides. What are they going to do? Complain to their parents? Besides, people should see our love. Even if it is just for each others bodies. Though, it hurts me slightly that you only like me for that. So I must get revenge either way."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:57 am

"We are not doing the deed in the car while Milly and anyone else who notices the furiously bouncing car can see." She said, giving Imperia a quick on the lips then on the nose before she takes the cat faunus' hands and places them back on the steering wheel. "Besides, you and I both know that I love you for more than this..." She said, teasingly rubbing Imperia's thigh for a brief moment before she sat back in her seat, "Temptation. Now get back to driving love or we'll be late!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Giving her a childlike upset look, she does her best impression of an upset child, "You don't want me any more..." Already looking to cry, tears being summoned at will before she drops it, wiping her watery eyes with a, "Just kidding~" Giggling, she pecks Maria on the cheek before starting to drive again, "Though you made two fatal mistakes. One, is that there is no reservation, so can just waltz in whatever time we like. Second was that you make it sound like Milly can't be turned off so we can have our private time... Can we at least have a go in the car in the future? I mean, I have always wanted to try it, and I mean, not both in the back like we first did..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:31 am

"Well we can't 'waltz in' when the store's closed and you know how long our... activities last so we can't just do it now. Milly turned off or not. So no private time, not until after dinner and you behave yourself, at least. I'll even let you choose where." Maria said, playfully slapping Imperia on the bicep. "And don't mention that while Milly can hear! It's already awkward enough that we flirt when she's there but you don't have to mention how we met."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:57 am

"She was driving the car as we did it!" Laughing, as she thinks back, her mood suddenly darkens, turning to look away from Maria, driving mechanically while speaking, "... You don't hate me for what I did then, do you? I mean. When we killed some of the other members of the White Fang. It's not that it haunts my dreams or anything like that.. It's just I don't want you to hate me for killing those who you see as friends or siblings with my only cause being they attacked me first. I'd like to see myself as your mighty saviour who will always protect you, but I can't say that if you hate me for it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:14 am

Maria almost gives a witty retort until her mood drops, immediately frowning at the less than happy memories of that night. "Twenty seven." Maria said somberly. "Twenty seven died that night but... I can't hate you. Even if I wanted to, which I don't. It's weird but in one hour, you got me to love you more than anything in the world.... I'm sick for almost not caring that my friends died but... I can't bring myself to hate you. I guess... I guess I just reason that it was in self defense and I can't blame you. You did what was best for you in the situation and I can't be mad for it." She muttered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:19 am

The atmosphere now feeling more poisonous than Cyanide for Imperia, she coughs before racking her brain for anything to say. Unable to think of anything, Imperia turns on the radio and listens to the music, after a few minutes, she suddenly bursts out with, "So! What bone will a Dog Faunus never eat?" Not giving the Bear next to her any time to answer, she then gives her a sly smile, "The trombone!" Seemingly proud of her terrible joke, she glances at Maria to see her reaction, making sure to still keep her focus on the road though.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:23 am

Maria stared at the cat faunus, the awkward silence quickly growing longer and more awkward as she wondered what she was on about. A few seconds later though, she gives a soft smile, chuckling bitterly before grinning at the woman. "Nice try, sweetie." Maria said, resting her head on Imperia's shoulder for a brief second. She would've kept it there longer if she weren't driving. "But thanks anyway."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:51 am

"I can't say I didn't try. Besides, you laughed. So my objective is complete." Laughing herself, she quickly follows it up with, "I have more, but they don't seem to work. So I'll keep them to myself." Speeding up the car so they can arrive faster, she doesn't look at Maria any more, the new speed warranting even more of her attention.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:12 am

"Good job, then." Maria chirped happily, though she quickly held onto the door handle, white knuckled as Imperia drove at terrifying speeds though Maria chose not to scream in panic, trying to trust the woman's driving skills as she watched the world speed by in a mess of lines and blurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20