RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:54 am

Silenus would not notice it but Maria undoubtedly had a flicker of excitement in her eye as Imperia agreed. She had seen what hunters and the more specialized White Fang could do. Seeing them fly around, grandiose arcing swings of massive swords, bows and arrows that never missed, she secretly envied them. Heck, I was useless in that fight. She thought to herself as she rubbed her side, a fading bruise underneath her clothes, and thought about the docks. Holding the sword, blade pointing down, she hands it to Imperia. "It's a little scratched up but you'll make it amazing." Maria said as she put the hilt in Imperia's hands, clasping her own over the cat faunus'. "I'm sure of it."

Meanwhile, Silenus was busying himself with his scroll, tapping away. "I've contacted one of our technicians. He said that they are eagerly awaiting your droids' arrival, though they request three to work on. They're waiting at a safehouse on the other side of the city." He said, not looking away from the screen. "I'll send the location to Maria's scroll and she can show you later. A second later, Maria's pocket vibrates.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:10 am

"They want three? Hmm.. That should take me around the same amount of days. I need to keep a standing army of one hundred including Milly at all times, it's part of my defence features at the Safe house, you see. Then I would have to do all the tweaking involved with having one NOT part of the systems. So should take me about three days." Herself not looking up from the gesture of Maria, she smiles gently, "I'll try my best to do so, though a sword is a lot different than an Android."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:37 am

Not saying a word, Maria simply squeezes her hands, her face slowly coming closer to Imperia's.

"Ahem."

However, she quickly steps away, her cheeks reddening by the second. "Thanks Imperia." She muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Very well. Though, we expect the prototype sword's schematics along with the androids." Silenus said, clapping his heads together "Well I believe that concludes our meeting for now."

"Right. Yes, I suppose it ahem does. Maria said, clearing her throat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:53 am

Nodding, she keeps hold of the weapon in her hand, the blade still pointed at the ground however, "Very well. We shall return to our current place of residence and get to work on the blueprints. If you need to contact me, call Maria. She won't be far away, heh." Smiling as she glances at Maria, she takes hold of her hand, turning to start walking off with Milly quickly coming up in the rear.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:21 am

(OOC: Coming up the rear *Wink wink*)

"I'll keep you updated, Silenus." Maria called over her shoulder as she walked towards the door.

"I'll be waiting, Maria and Imperia." Silenus said as he watched them exit the safe house, once again back lit by the monitor room. "Have a good night, you two."

"You too, Silenus." The doors once again slide open as Maria presses her hand to a pad by the wall. The two walk out into the abandoned street, Oscar's door once again closed though the bear faunus knew he was still at his post.

"Oh and by the way."

Maria turned around as she heard Silenus' voice through the closing doors.

"Do try to keep your clothes on while your here."

The bear faunus' "Eep!" was quickly smothered by the closing brick wall,  a low chuckle heard from the other side. As the bricks close into place, the three are once again left alone, scraps of paper blowing across the floor in the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:06 am

Rolling her eyes at the statement and following laughter, before starting to lead off the group, her head going onto Maria's shoulder as she snickers, "Told you I would play nice. And I didn't have to kill anyone, sure the odd bluff leveled the playing field, but who was he to know that I hadn't placed my robots nearby. Though.. What were you trying to do by moving your head to me while I was looking over your weapon?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:29 am

"Nothing!" Maria yelped, though hearing it echo, she repeats it softer, once again avoiding eye contact. "N-nothing. Let's just go home." Quickening her pace, she leads Imperia back to through the alleyway and onto the sidewalk. Checking around to see if any White Fang or police, were following she makes her way back to where they had parked the car. As she reached for the door, she stopped turning quickly and standing tiptoed to pull Imperia into a warm embrace. "Thank you." She said into her ear before quickly getting in the car.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:24 am

"No problem. Now lets go home, after all. I will have to make three androids and upgrade your weapons, heh." Getting in next to her, Milisendis once again starts driving as Imperia moves close to Maria, resting her head on her lap, "These are to be tiresome days, heh. When we get back, I shall take you to the library while I go to find some materials, will you grab some of the books on weapon making?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:33 am

Adjusting in her seat to get both herself and Imperia comfortable, she looks at the city speeding by outside the window, a few drops of water sticking to the glass as soft rain begins to fall, the sky a muted gray. "I'll be your ever loyal assistant." Maria said, giggling lightly as she rubbed behind on of Imperia's ears. "Tiresome or not though, I'll still be here." She added, wrapping a stray lock of golden hair around her finger, the others gently caressing Imperia's cheek as they passed with each twirl.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 am

Purring from the actions, she shifts her head into Maria, "Heh.. More like you will be my companion, don't sell yourself down as an assistant. Though, having you help would be more than appreciated. If only moral support." Her own hand going to rub Maria's bear ears, but not before making a pit stop at her chest, snickering as she continues to speak, "Though, I did kinda ask you out. So~ Maybe more than just that once every so often? If I do something good, that is."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:52 am

"Fine. Companion it is." Maria said, smiling down at her. Jumping slightly in her seat at Imperia's pit stop, Maria quickly relaxes and goes back to ear rubbing, her own twitching against Imperia's fingers. Not giving up without a fight though, she guides her own hand through Imperia's hair, resting to Imperia's own pitstop. "I-1 can give more than moral s-support." She said, her voice quivering in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:29 am

Eyes widening out of reflex of the sudden movement, she smiles up at her, "Only when you are ready, do we have to do that. Don't want to seem like I am rushing you into anything." Laughing as she thinks up something, she lets out a content sigh, "You know. Other than having you live with me, may of rushed that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:59 am

"You might have." Maria said, giggling at Imperia's surprise. "It's not that I mind or anything. I like it there. Roomy, exciting, kinda feels like a superhero or something. Down in the catcave." She said, her hand retreating from Imperia's chest to tickle her ears. "If I'm moving in for good though, I'll have to pick up some stuff from home first." She said, realizing they were on her street. Her eyes scanning the road til she finally spots her house coming up the street.

"Milly, could we stop here?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am

"H-Heh, I never thought of my room as that, I just sleep there instead of what was my room, as it lets me be closer to my working place." As the car stops, Imperia lifts her head off Maria's lap, "Want me to wait in the car? Or shall I go in with you?" Stopping her rubbing of her ears, she looks over the houses in the street, "Though... Seems like a quiet place.. Relatively."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:10 am

"N-no, it's fine. You can stay here." Maria said quickly. as she opened the door a crack. Remembering her attire though, she quickly grabbed a coat from the back of the car and wrapped it around herself. Stepping outside, she closes the door and leans in the open window. "I might be a while though."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 am

Sighing, she nods and lies down over the back seats. Closing her eyes, simply saying to Milisendis, "Protect me while I nap, and wake me when she is done, Okay?" Not having her eyes closed for much longer, she lets out another sigh and takes off Milly's coat with a simple, "Need this, Sorry." And covering herself with it, quickly going to sleep, a soft purring being emitted.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:05 am

"Sorry Imperia." Maria muttered as she watched her sleep for a few seconds before quickly jogging up the steps of the house. Unlocking the door, she passes the living room, furniture covered in off white sheets. Turning the corner she pauses for a moment, looking at the scratch covered walls, cracks and stains on the fading paint. "Not gonna be looking at these for a while." She said as she jogged up stairs to her meager room. Thirty minutes later, she had filled a large Duffel bag and backpack. Turning off each light as she walked through the house, she avoided the kitchen all together, finally locking the front door behind her. "Finally moving forward." Maria said as she leaned against the door for a moment before walking up to the car and tapping on the window.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 am

Imperia, doesn't wake up at either the tapping or the subsequent attempts to wake up from Milly, instead curling up slightly and mumbling something unintelligible. Milisendis instead moves to push Imperia so enough space is there for Maria to sit down before turning back to her driving position, "You can place your belongings in the front, or you can sit there and put them in the back. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:52 am

"Thank you, Milly." Maria said as she deposited her bags in the back seat, placing the softer and smaller backpack under Imperia's head, her duffel bag on the floor, before moving to the front of the car. "We wouldn't want to wake her when she's like that." She said, looking over her shoulder at the sleeping cat faunus, smiling warmly. "Kinda cute like that, ins't she?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:30 am

"I would not be able comment on that." Starting to drive off, she makes sure not to disturb the sleeping woman, she still goes at a relatively fast speed, barely below the Speed limit and only slowing down for corners or stops, the vehicle's engines easily getting them back up to high speeds afterwards though.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:44 am

[Time skip and location change]

Maria jolts slightly as Milisendis brings the car to a stop. Getting out of the car, she opens the back door to find Imperia still fast asleep. "Holy crap." Maria said as her ears twitched, blushing at the cute sight in front of her. Resisting the urge to squeal as she shifted her position, she lifts the sleeping cat  out of the car, Imperia's head leaning against her shoulder. She wasn't particularly heavy and with Maria's strength, it barely even mattered. Slowly, Maria walks her over to the bed,humming a soft tune, careful not to jostle her too much.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:17 am

As Maria moved the still sleeping Imperia, Milisendis is still getting out of the car, only managing to get out before she moves out of range of her master, shutting down automatically, her eyes closing and all life she seemed to have fading. Her master shifting in Maria's arms, the tune causes her ears to twitch, though not yet waking up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:26 am

A soft whirring catches Maria's attention, stopping her dead in her tracks. What was th- Milly! She thought as she turned around, spotting the dead android. It looks like if she's too far from Imperia, she turns off. She thought to herself as she briskly walked back to Milly, rubbing her head on her shoulder, seeing as her arms were otherwise occupied, whispering "Wake uuuuuup."as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:34 am

The sound of her booting back up alerted Maria of Milly's return, her eyes returning back to blue as she looks down at her, her voice more robotic than usual, "System reboot initiatied. Diagnostics check at seven percent. Recalibration at zero point one percent."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:41 am

"Milly! You're alive!" Maria yelled, though it was more of a loud whisper. Thankful that she hadn't broken the robot, Maria patiently waited for Milly to wake up completely, contentedly watching her eyes flicker with dull signs of artificial life, almost forgetting that Imperia was still in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 am

Milly just stands still for a few minutes, before finally saying, "Recalibration at one hundred percent. Sight at ninety nine percent. Heads up display intergrated. Imperatrix, detect - Warning. Detection of individual, Faunus... Database designation 'Maria Fortuna'. Classification, F. " With that, her robotic voice goes away, returning to her usual self fully, though not speaking except for, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:57 am

Jumping back slightly at Milly's sudden reactivation, it takes a second for Maria to procces what had happened."You're alive again!" Maria said, completely whispering this time. "I thought I'd done something horrible! Does that really happen when you get too far away from her?" She said, nodding her head to the sleeping woman in her arms. "I'm sorry about that by the way, I should have waited for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next