RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Nodding, she takes her hand and gets in, relaxing across both Maria and the rest of the back of the car, "Yeah, yeah I know. Wasn't even planning to do any later, but if that is what you want, well. I suppose I  can fit it in." Giggling, she gestures for Milisendis to start driving, humming softly to herself while her head lays on Maria's lap.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Rats scurry about the dark alleyway, pushing scraps of trash about. Above them, a lamp flickers, casting eerie shadows of the three on the brick walls as they round the corner. "It should be right around here." Maria says softly, hear head snapping back to look behind her every now and again. Before them are two doors, one straight ahead and one to the right. Rapping her knuckles on the cold metal door, a slot opens, a mirror behind it.

"Maria! You're alive!" With an audible clunking of heavy locks, the door opens, a burly man in a trench coat, underneath, the unmistakable White Fang uniform quite obvious, coming out. Maria was dressed in a similar fashion as she shook the man's hand. "My God, we thought you were dead. Where have you been?" Nodding her head at Imperia, Maria replies "I had to lay low for a while."

With that, the large man turns to Imperia and Milly, his hand already gripping his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:47 am

Walking to Maria's despite his reaching for the rifle, her voice and face would show complete calm, "So this is the place, Maria? Tch, not even mounted turrets, my safe house is better. As for you, White Fang man as I shall now refer to you. You realise if I came to attack the White Fang, I could of just tortured Maria, kill her off and have Milly copy her voice, while dressed up in her armour and just walk in and kill you , right? Considering she can't be killed, she would win." With that, she nods as Milly gives off a small clicking noise, lunging forwards with a punch to the mans gut, grabbing his rifle and yanking it out of her hands in a sudden ambush, giving it to Imperia, "Also. I Don't like guns being aimed at me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:15 am

Reeling over with a deep grunt, the man curses under his breath as his weapon flies from his hands. "Imperia!" Maria cried out as the man hit the floor, as she rushes to his side, "You didn't need to do that!"

Waving her off, the man recovers his breath for a moment. "For one thing," the man said as he got back on one knee. "You're with her. Maria's smart enough that if she trusts someone, I do too." As he gets up to full height, towering over the android. "For another do you really think I'm the only thing protecting this place?" He said, pointing a thumb behind him. "You've got a lot to learn, Missy." The man's hand goes up to shove Milly backwards but gets interrupted midway.

"Enough!" Maria's yell echoes off the brick walls as she steps in between the two. "Oscar, if Silenus is there, tell him she's joining." He said, her voice serious and determined.

Oscar blinks at maria for a few seconds, looking back and forth between her, Imperia, and Milly. "Stay here." With that, he turns around, the door closing behind him with an audible creak.

Once the door closes, Maria quickly turns to Imperia. "Imperia! Why?!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:20 am

"He started it by pulling the gun. We merely replied in kind." Frowning at Maria's reaction, she offers her the rifle, "Plus, as I said. I don't like having weapons aimed at me. Especially when they lack the common courtesy to at least ask for my name before they try to kill me. Even that is a simple common courtesy I give to those I fight. If they ask or I am doing the ambushing that is." After that, she smirks as she visibly contemplates going inside without him, "You know... I would like to see these other people apparently protecting this place... Think Milly could beat them? I mean, if they are as easy to take out as Oscar would have been, we may win this."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:34 am

Taking the rifle and leaning it against the wall, she looks up at Imperia, a concerned look on her face. "We're not fighting anyone. No one's winning anything." Maria said, as she took Imperia's hand in her's."If you don't get to join, I'll probably be relocated. I'd be a liability at that point, so please. Play nice." She said, gripping her hand tightly. I don't want to have to do tha-"

Maria's words were quickly cut off as the door creaks open once again, Maria quickly jumping to arms length away from Imperia. Oscar walks out of the door, noticing his rifle, he picks it up, careful not to point it at Imperia again. "Looks like you got lucky. Silenus says he'd like to meet her. Oscar said, nodding his head at Imperia then at Milly. "Punchy too."

"That's great." Maria replied, a hand on Imperia's shoulder before she could reply. As she goes to walk in though, the man blocks her path. "First time coming to a safehouse, isn't it?" Oscar said as he pulled out a scroll, scanning his thumb on it. Behind them, ten or so feet up the alley, the brick wall slides open with a grating sound, a steel door doing the same behind it. "Go on, can't keep my thumb on this thing forever."

"Thanks Oscar, give my regards to the missus." Maria said as she once again took Imperia's hand, leading her towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:49 am

Giving a small smile to Oscar before starting to walk towards the door with Maria, muttering to her, "Considering he tried to recruit me yesterday? I wouldn't say it was luck, though I didn't give him my real name..." Coughing afterwards, she looks at Maria seriously, "Correction by the way. They will try to relocate you, though corpses can't exactly relocate people, so it would fail."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:14 am

"I'm sure that's sweet in some... gruesome... way." Maria said, giving her a peck on the cheek as they reached the door. "But I really don't want it to go like that." She said, stopping before the entrance, holding both Imperia's hands and staring into her eyes, her own glassy and puppy like. "Can you promise me you'll play nice?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:28 am

Blushing under the staring, she nods and tries to hug her, aiming to kiss her straight on the lips, "For you? Of course. And sorry I am not exactly a Casanova, killing people for so long kind of makes you like that, h-heh. Plus it doesn't help that you are my first real girlfriend or boyfriend..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:05 am

Slowly, Maria's face reddens, the color of her face in stark contrast to her white uniform. Mentally, she was screaming in delight, on the outside however, she was simply at a complete loss for words. "I..I... wow." was all she managed. Quickly returning the kiss, whispering a soft "Thanks." as they break apart, they pass through the doors.

Inside, the three are met with steel walls, a lone button beside the entrance. Pressing it, the doors shut, the elevator moving down with a soft electric hum. A minute later, they open into a fairly sized room. As protected as it was, the place was still a safehouse, not meant for permanent residence. A few bunk lined up on the right with a large medicine cabinet beside it. Through a windowed door nearby, an operation room could be seen. To the left was a small dining area, a table for nine standing empty beside a cabinet of rations and food. At the center was a circular metal table, a glass screen where the table top would be.

Suddenly, the door at the back of the room opens, a silhouetted figure coming out, back lit by several monitors. "Welcome back Maria. And welcome, Imperia Orsborn." Silenus said.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:24 am

Looking over Silenus, Imperia smirks while holding Maria's hand, "Oh? You found out the name I gave you was a dud? Would either mean you did good enough background checking on that name, OR you placed a bug on Maria's armour. One of those I would kill you for, so you better hope it is the first one. Silenus." Milisendis, still in combat mode would show no urge to talk or even attempt an emotion, Imperia tugging along to the nearby seats.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:12 am

Behind her, a sigh of defeat could be heard from Maria as Silenus raised his eyebrow. "We know many things here, Miss Orsborn and I have no doubt in your capabilities, I assure you, I, as well as several of my men, are very aware of this." He said, a pensive tone in his voice. "Therefore, I ask you this. How am I supposed to know that the rest of my men won't suffer likewise? You've already struck down several of my men last night, and one of my men in the past ten minutes." Walking over to the table, Silenus sits opposite to Imperia, his hands flat on the table. "It is blatantly obvious that Maria has feelings for, and trusts you completely." He said, causing the bear faunus to pull her hood down, hiding her reddening face. "The question remains, however" He added, a more serious and dark tone to his voice, "How can we trust you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 am

Moving her arm around the hooded girl, she keeps her voice completely neutral and business like, "Well? First if we consider that all of them aimed a weapon at me, with those seven last night trying to kill me. Thanks for the injuries by the way, makes it REAL hard to make sure Maria is safe when it hurts to fully move my arms. Now what happened after you set Grimm on your own men? I saved many more than struck down, directly or indirectly. And I didn't exactly come unprepared if this did become violent, I wouldn't want to put Maria in danger any more than she has been, at least, without my help." Gesturing back to Milly, she says rather passively, scroll being placed on the table, "For example. You know that robot that beat 7 of them by themselves? There are another fifty nearby and awaiting my command. If it even looks like something dangerous is about to occur, they have full abilities to kill everyone they see within the safe house. Which is why I would love for this to go as smoothly as possible."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 am

Silenus grimaces slightly at thought of leaving his men, though this disappears quickly. At the mention of the robot army however, his interest shows, though as usual, only briefly. "As do I. I would want for nothing more than to welcome you into our ranks without any trouble. However, Miss Orsborn, I would like to point out that my men are capable of fending for themselves, injured or not, and with or without your help. Still, you have my gratitude. For both the men at the docks and Maria, here." Silenus said, lacing his fingers together, only his eyes seen behind them. "I was going to ask you about what you would be offering to the White Fang but that seems apparent enough. With firepower like that, I imagine you could get anything you want. Which brings me to the last topic of our discussion. Why are you so suddenly eager to take the white?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:38 am

"Is it not simple? Maria." Stating it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, only after another couple of seconds would she continue, "Well. Our ideology fits together, but our methods differed from the start. Both me and the White Fang would prefer to see Humans where they deserve to be, that being below us. But I had no real reason to join, due to not liking to get ordered around. Though, for Maria? I may make an exception."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:09 am

Imperia wouldn't see it, due to her being a head taller than Maria as well as the hood hiding her face, but at hearing her name, Maria's face erupted into a wide grin. With that her hand subconsciously finds Imperia's, their fingers intertwining.

"Interesting. I'm starting to sea the budding of an exceptional member. Our mission was to gather a new member and you're fairly capable, if not above average. For now, you pass." He said, offering his hand. "We'll have to keep you under observation for a while though, simply a precaution" He said as he stood up, browsing a small liquor cabinet behind the table, procuring three glasses and a bottle of champagne, he fills them and slides two to Imperia and Maria.

"To Miss Orsborn."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 am

Nodding slightly, she takes the glass with her spare hand, raising it slightly as Milisendis lets off another click, deactivating from combat mode as Imperia smiles, "That's perfectly fine, though I must warn you that as my current whereabouts counts as part of my sister's families home, you will either have to trust Maria to report back, or I will need another place temporarily. And I hope you understand that I won't be separated from Maria, right? She is to stay with me as a... Liaison, of such. So you can have complete and up to date knowledge of my movements, while I have one of the few things I keep precious."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:45 am

Deftly, Maria catches the glass and raises it to chest level. "To Imperia." She says, taking a drink. She had been silent for most of the meeting but now that she knew Imperia was accepted, her shoulders relaxed and she breathed a sigh of relief, contentedly leaning into Imperia's side hug, though pouting at the word liaison. "I'll do it Silenus. You know you can trust me." Maria said, a confident look on her face.

"I know, Maria. I have full trust that you'll carry through with your work despite the inherent distractions. You're one of our... more attached members though, and I don't see how I could separate you two either way so I'll have to agree with your team, though I'll be putting you two under my garrison." He said, making a note on a scroll he procured from his coat pocket. "As for equipment, I can arrange White Fang gear to be brought here in a few minutes, though I don't suspect I'll be seeing you in the white so soon." Silenus said to Imperia.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 am

Giggling slightly, she gestures to Maria with the glass but still doesn't drink it, more out of caution instead of not needing a drink, "Well, I could make a lewd joke about a certain someone seeing me in nothing soon, but that is beneath me.. And could you get some for Milly as well? White is more of her colour than mine, so she will wear it just fine. Also? The others from yesterday may not be as willing to sit down and chat, so I suggest laying low for a while."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 pm

"Imperia!" Maria squeaked at the cat faunus, once again turning beet red, lightly slapping her on the chest, though where she slapped was less than intentional. She turns to Silenus, the man simply chuckling at their display. "Thank you Silenus. You'll see, Imperia's a genius when it comes to building things. The White Fang could get a massive upgrade with her!" She said rather enthusiastically, still trying to keep her embarrassment down.

"I patiently await these upgrades." He said taking a drink, "Still, Miss Orsborn is right. The others might not be too pleased to see her. I suggest the both of you return home, either of your homes but stay together. Once I send the notice that you have joined, perhaps then it will be safe for you to return. For the mean time, we have gear here that would probably fit your... bodyguard. Please, feel free to customize or upgrade, your's and perhap's even Maria's. I'm not too strict with my garrison's dress code, if you'd noticed me, Maria, and even Oscar." He said, referencing what the White Fang were wearing. True enough, each member's uniform's had slight modifications. "I'd like to see what you are capable of, Miss Orsborn and I do not expect to be disappointed." Standing up and gesturing for them to follow, Silenus disappears into the monitor room.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Nodding with a small blush, she takes Maria's hand and starts leading her, "W-Well... Building androids, maybe. Anything else? Not as much. And as Maria doesn't want me to see her home, we shall stay at mine. Though if you want upgrades, I will have to coordinate with members already in what can work well with robotics. As for disappointing you? I feel insulted you think that as a possibility." With that she pulls Maria arm around her waist, smiling as she looks down at her, whispering into her ear, "You said that you wanted to do dirty acts later, I am merely joking around about it. "
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 pm

The creaking of another steel door hides Maria's "Eep!" as they pass through the monitor room into what appears to be a storage room. Racks of rifles and swords stand up lean against one wall, crates that are probably filled with ammunition and more weaponry take up a large portion of the room, while the left wall has racks of White Fang uniforms hanged up. The three find Silenus already looking through their selection of weapons, finding one that he assumes suitable for Milly."As you can see, we have a varied selection." He said, assuming the tone of a stereotypical salesman. Chuckling dryly at his impression he adds, as he looks over his shoulder to Milisendis. "So Miss, what's your poison?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:27 pm

"She can't speak,currently. Though she will have a sword, and I won't need one as I have these two." Walking up to the uniforms, Imperia takes two, one to fit her and one for Milisendis, "So what happens after we have our gear? Just return back to my place of residence and wait? Also. About your members.. Are any capable with helping upgrades to Milly? She can function better if she can be away from me over longer distances, but I can't seem to do it myself."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 am

"I'm certain we have a few technicians who would be more than willing to lend a helping hand. Silenus said as he pulled a sword from a crate, checking the blade. "Although I would have to request your own expertise in upgrading our current inventory, even if only for a few articles." Deeming the sword fine, Silenus tosses it to Milly. "An eye for an eye, Miss Orsborn."

Meanwhile, Maria busied herself browsing the selection, absentmindedly pulling out a weapon and observing it every so often. Her own weapons were not nearly as pristine as these. Countless mock battles and practice sessions had made sure her arsenal was well worn. Though it can't be said that her weapons had shed nearly as much blood as one would think."Maybe she could give mine an upgrade. They're pretty worn out." She said, unsheathing her sword, several dings and scratches visible on the polished metal blade.

"Well that makes perfect sense now does it? Miss Orsborn can procure a few prototypes that Maria will gladly field test them. Meanwhile, we'll have a look at your bodyguard's schematics. After, let's say a week's time, when I assume either side will have finished what they could for the moment, as well as our members cooling down enough, we pool our findings." Silenus said, matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:32 am

Milly simply looks over the sword as soon as she catches it, analysing the blade as if it had stats to read. Imperia though, moves her arms behind her back, using it as cover to quickly scratch her palms, "Very Well. However. Milisendis is to be kept as unique, you can have more combat suitable versions, such as the others I have made, but she is not to be replicated." Turning over to Maria, she extends her hands out for her blade, already looking it over, "As for your weapon, Maria? I am sure we can try one or two things with it to see if they work."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:54 am

Silenus would not notice it but Maria undoubtedly had a flicker of excitement in her eye as Imperia agreed. She had seen what hunters and the more specialized White Fang could do. Seeing them fly around, grandiose arcing swings of massive swords, bows and arrows that never missed, she secretly envied them. Heck, I was useless in that fight. She thought to herself as she rubbed her side, a fading bruise underneath her clothes, and thought about the docks. Holding the sword, blade pointing down, she hands it to Imperia. "It's a little scratched up but you'll make it amazing." Maria said as she put the hilt in Imperia's hands, clasping her own over the cat faunus'. "I'm sure of it."

Meanwhile, Silenus was busying himself with his scroll, tapping away. "I've contacted one of our technicians. He said that they are eagerly awaiting your droids' arrival, though they request three to work on. They're waiting at a safehouse on the other side of the city." He said, not looking away from the screen. "I'll send the location to Maria's scroll and she can show you later. A second later, Maria's pocket vibrates.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:10 am

"They want three? Hmm.. That should take me around the same amount of days. I need to keep a standing army of one hundred including Milly at all times, it's part of my defence features at the Safe house, you see. Then I would have to do all the tweaking involved with having one NOT part of the systems. So should take me about three days." Herself not looking up from the gesture of Maria, she smiles gently, "I'll try my best to do so, though a sword is a lot different than an Android."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next