RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 pm

The car stops, screeching lightly as it does so. As she gets out, Maria squints her eyes, a hand going to her forehead as she readjusts to the light outside. Didn't notice how tinted the car was, she thinks to herself as she lends a hand to Imperia, helping her up and out of the car. Looking around, Maria notices that they parked infront of an old fashioned park. Swing set, slides, and benches around the perimeter. They were a few blocks from the nearest clothing store that Maria knew but she didn't mind. Linking her arm around Imperia's, she turns to face down the street. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Giving a simple nod, she starts off with Maria, having not fixed her dress but simply ignoring it, she uses her other hand to take hold of Milly's, "You lead the way, I will make sure that we don't lose the position of the car." With that she gestures to Milly, a quick mental note going down in her head as the immediate surroundings and GPS location is noted.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Tugging Imperia along, Maria walks down the street, humming a pleasant tune to herself. They pass by several shops, large windows with mannequins out for display, dozens of different clothes here and there. The occasional bakery or sweets shop distracting Maria every now and again. Eventually, and somewhat miraculously, they arrive at their destination without any detours.

The bell chimes as they pass through the double doors, soft music immediately finding their ears. Rows of clothes racks fill the store, counter on the right wall and a row of changing rooms on the far left.

"So? What now?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Looking around, she keeps a firm hold on Maria as she lets go of Milly's hand briefly, using the now freed hand to rummage in her pocket and check her scroll, "Well. We could split up and meet somewhere, or we could go around together. Though I need to buy some new underwear, and as only you will be seeing them, they may be a bit revealing... So if you want a surprise, then we should split up. Though if we did that then we couldn't ask for opinions on clothing, which would be detrimental to the very prospect of shopping together, right?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:41 pm

"Yeah. That'd pretty much be defeating the purpose of coming here, wouldn't it?" Maria replied. "I think I'd like the surprise but I'm not sure I could handle it." She added, her face reddening at the thought of Imperia less than decently dressed. "Yeah, I think it'd be better if I saw it first."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:50 am

Imperia nods at the reply, instantly taking them to the underwear section.Browsing while letting go of Maria, she hums a tune happily to herself, her tail wagging at the prospect of showing Maria new outfits and clothing, "You should probably get some too, you are still wearing some of mine if I remember correctly. Though they don't have to be revealing if you don't want them to be."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:33 am

"Don't remind me." Maria said, suddenly conscious about how loose her bra was. "Besides, I still have my clothes at home. I-i'll still b-buy some though. They c-can be r-r-revealing if you want th-them to be th-though." She said, avoiding eye contact, pushing her index fingers together, lips slightly pouted. "I'm gonna be w-wearing them for you a-anyway."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:37 am

Blushing as she looks at Maria, she gives her a brief kiss before pulling back, "You're cute when you are embarrassed, and you can choose what you want to wear. It's you who will be wearing them after all." Turning back to the selections, she grabs a few at random before making sure to choose one pair of lace underwear, being rather revealing in nature before hiding them from her companion. "You're turn~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:49 am

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhh...." Maria thinks out loud, looking back and forth along the racks of lingerie. Spying one with a rather thin backside, she picks it and immediately puts it in a nearby basket. "Are we really p-picking them one by one?" She said, a slightly panicked look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:58 pm

"No. I have picked all of mine, no need to look so scared." With that she moves further along the isle, obviously with the aim to give her any privacy she needs. Spotting some nightwear, Imperia yet again decides to get the skimpy ones, making sure what is chosen is kept as secret from Maria as possible without it looking like she was shoplifting.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:01 am

Phew, Maria thought, heaving a mental sigh of relief. Wearing it in front of Imperia, she could handle. Being in the moment, actually there already, curbed her embarrassment slightly. The fact that Imperia was there to distract her also helped. In public though, Maria felt lucky she wasn't beet red... yet. Thankful for Imperia giving her space, she browsed the selection, walking slowly down the aisle, keeping her back to anyone that could see what was in her basket, somehow naturally drawn towards the less seductive and cuter undergarments.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:00 am

Her basket already half full from just this aisle alone, she sighs and looks around, "I have some swimming gear, got some underwear and nightwear, what else..?" Looking around slightly, she nods to herself and goes to grab some shirts for Milisendis, "Will need your size, Milly. Not one to remember it off my head."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:25 am

"Aww. That's cute." Maria said, eyeing a powder blue shirt, an overly cute cat climbing out of the breast pocket. "It'll be funny seeing her reaction." She said as she placed it into her basket. So far, her basket was fairly full already, unmentionables well hidden under the shirts and pants she had added. Looking down at her current clothes, she remembers."I guess I should get these back." Briskly walking to the counter, making sure to avoid Imperia's line of sight. She pays for the clothes and runs back to the changing rooms she saw earlier. Undressing, she carefully folds Imperia's clothes and puts on the cat shirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:48 am

Imperia, letting Milly decide on her clothes by herself, had quickly gotten the attention of someone who works at the store. Finding what she wants, she takes the dress with a bear eating honey and places it on the top of the basket. Smiling to herself, she walks back to the android with its own, full, basket. "Fit me?" With that she picks it out and holds it to the side of her, Milisendis replying after a few seconds with a nod, "Well then. Let's pay, it seems you have enough."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:08 am

"Perfect." Maria said to herself contentedly as she looked at the mirror, now wearing the cat shirt and a new pair of black leggeings, Imperia's clothes neatly folded on top of her shopping bag. Cracking the door open and taking a peek, she spots Imperia and Milly at the counter. Seeing this as her chance, she quickly sneaks up behind her, careful not to let Milly notice her, and digs her fingers into Imperia's sides.

"Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:16 am

Yelping and jumping nearly a inch in the air from the ambush, she spins around with her fist formed to punch Maria right in the face, stopping just short as she realises who it is. The person at the counter not even blinking as he continues putting the clothes in a bag, Imperia smiles awkwardly, not looking at her clothing yet, "Don't scare me like that, I mean. I can't promise next time it wouldn't't be a weapon moving to acquaint itself with you..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:01 am

"Eep!" She didn't mean to squeak like a mouse as Imperia turned to her, fist raised, nevertheless, she was simply standing there, wordlessly, tears beginning to form in her glassy eyes. Realizing this though, she steels herself, blinking them back. "S-sorry[ bout that. I thought it'd be cute." She said, twiddling her thumbs, looking down at her feet and avoiding eye contact. To be fair, it wasn't exactly the most fitting behavior for a woman her age but as a female bear faunus, she tended to be emotional. I-i'll just wait outside." She added as she dashed outside and leaned against the wall adjacent to the shop's door.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:16 am

Blinking at the sudden change, she sighs heavily and picks her stuff up, once again paying much more than necessary as she moves out of the store at a fast pace, looking around before spotting her, sighing heavily as she walks over and instantly grabs her into a tight hug, as if her body could devour her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to react like that, but it is just a reaction I have when people jump me. I am used to fighting, so whenever someone does that behind me, it could be considered an attacker. Sorry if I scared you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:19 pm

"Imperia... arms..." Maria replied, her arms flapping wildly beside her as they were pinned in the hug. Managing to get them free though, she returns the gesture, her face once again buried in Imperia's chest. "Sorry I scared you? That's my line." Breaking the hug, she holds Imperia at arms length. "Next time, I'll try and surprise you in a... less surprising way. She said, giving herself as much of a promise as she did Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:34 pm

"I'll try to be less.. Overdramatic about it. Now. Where to next, miss?" Smiling at her, she plants a kiss on her forehead, "I don't care about where really, I have Milly and you with me, so I am as safe as I can feel." With that she moves to stroke Maria's hair, giving her ears the occasional scratch.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:16 pm

"Well madam, if you would so desire, I believe a nice, romantic walk would be in order." Maria said in her a fake accent, linking her arm with Imperia's. Leaning into the ear scratching, Maria hums softly, smiling contentedly.

[Time skip a few hours to a few hours after sunset.]

Looking at her watch, Maria frowns a bit, her pace suddenly slowing down. The sun had set and the streetlamps had long since turned on. "Imperia," She said, a sullen look on her face, resting her head on her shoulder. "I think it's time to go."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Nodding as she looks around, she smiles to Maria, saying in a joking manner, "This the part where we go back to one of our houses and do things of an inappropriate nature?" Rolling her eyes, she bends slightly to be on the same height level as Maria, her voice suddenly serious, "But really, where now? Either we go back to my place or we can go talk to your boss. Either one works well enough for me, as long as I am with you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:00 pm

"You know what I'm talking about." She said seriously, her tone low and almost sad. "I have to talk to Silenus. We have to." She added solemnly. Looking around her, she makes sure no one is listening. Her ears twitching at any sound, she deems the area safe. "We're going straight to one of the White Fang safe houses. I'm sure he'll be in the one on the east side of the district, far from the docks and police but close enough for injured to get to." Maria said, "I promise. I'll get all your conditions. I won't back down." She said, determinedly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:32 pm

"And I will be by your side, even if I have to face the entire safe house." Stating with strange determination, she grips Maria's hand before starting to walk back to the car, "You will have to tell Milly the directions, and get into your White Fang gear I suppose. Though would kinda make me look like a captive, but no matter, and if Silenus tries to stop me? Well. There better be a good medic around."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:46 pm

"I have full belief in your, and Milly's, capabilities." Maria replied, slightly imitating Imperia's somewhat regal tone. "We should probably swing by your place first though. I kiiiinda left my gear there..." She added, shyly. Making their way back to the car, she gets in first, offering her hand up to Imperia to help her in. "But," She said in a slightly more serious voice. "No er... f-funny business. That can wait till later."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Nodding, she takes her hand and gets in, relaxing across both Maria and the rest of the back of the car, "Yeah, yeah I know. Wasn't even planning to do any later, but if that is what you want, well. I suppose I  can fit it in." Giggling, she gestures for Milisendis to start driving, humming softly to herself while her head lays on Maria's lap.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Rats scurry about the dark alleyway, pushing scraps of trash about. Above them, a lamp flickers, casting eerie shadows of the three on the brick walls as they round the corner. "It should be right around here." Maria says softly, hear head snapping back to look behind her every now and again. Before them are two doors, one straight ahead and one to the right. Rapping her knuckles on the cold metal door, a slot opens, a mirror behind it.

"Maria! You're alive!" With an audible clunking of heavy locks, the door opens, a burly man in a trench coat, underneath, the unmistakable White Fang uniform quite obvious, coming out. Maria was dressed in a similar fashion as she shook the man's hand. "My God, we thought you were dead. Where have you been?" Nodding her head at Imperia, Maria replies "I had to lay low for a while."

With that, the large man turns to Imperia and Milly, his hand already gripping his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next