RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 pm

"You need to eat, today feels like it will be another long day, probably with a lot of exercise." Snickering at the suggestion, her stitching would stop as she goes to kiss Maria for a few seconds, Milisendis taking over the job of stitching automatically, quickly finishing the last stretch before the kiss even ends. When it ends, Imperia gives her them bedroom eyes for half a second, instead smirking at the twitching and scratching Maria's ears for a second.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:58 pm

"Hehe. I guess so." She replied, blushing rather heavily at the innuendo, her ears quickly tapping against Imperia's fingers, moving quite fast, the ears blurring. With that, she notices her ears and quickly retreats towards the fridge, suddenly self conscious. Taking out the pancakes, she find a microwave and heats them up. As their breakfast starts rotating, the soft whirring almost relaxing, Maria sits leans against the fridge.

As the microwave dings, the pancakes inside steaming, Maria finally speaks up.

"My ears aren't too twitchy, are they?" She says, an embarrassed look on her face as her ears twitch once more.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:08 pm

"They can be too twitchy? I think its good to have twitchy ears like yours." Smiling at her reaction, she grabs her own pancakes, the honey instead replaced with sugar, it heading into the microwave after hers is done. Her tail wagging patiently, she would inadvertantly go an inch out of Milisendis' operating zone, the cyborg shutting down as Imperia goes to kiss Maria once more, offering her ears afterwards, "You can play with mine if you so desire, they may be a bit larger than yours however." With that she would laugh again, her ears twitching as if to mean she was on about them.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Picking up her plate and leaning against the table, she begins to eat, plate in one hand and fork in the other. "I think I'd like that. Large is good." Maria replied, not quite picking up on the innuendo. However, after taking her first bite, she does lick the honey off the fork almost provocatively, though this was simply her preferred way of eating. "Your tail's really nice too. Mine's too short to be noticed." She says, looking back at her own, peeping out just a bit from her pants, fur just touching the table."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Moving to sit next to her, her tail would relax and fall so the tip lies on the ground, her eating being as if she was alone with her androids, that being in large bites and any sugar left on her cheeks or lips removed and ingested as well, blushing heavily as she sees the fork licking however. "S-So.. Any plans for today? I have nothing I really need to do..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Imperia's sudden blushing, she finishes her bite before speaking. "Nothing really." She said, though suddenly thinking of their supposed meeting with Silenus, her mood drops. "I had something in mind but..."

That can wait til later, right?

"It can wait. Right now, all my plans involve you." She said, quickly kissing the cat faunus on the cheek, her tongue darting out to take some sugar on her face. "You missed some." She added with a giggle.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Imperia turns full red over her face, after a second she would do the same to Maria's cheek, taking some honey in, giggling afterwards as one hand goes on her back, her voice trying to take on that of a succubus, "Do those plans involve me in or out of clothing? As if it is out, then I am already ahead of you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:11 pm

(OOC: Maria approved. Finally can ditch the all orange text!)

"I'm fine with it either way." Maria said, accidentally stressing the word a bit too much. Setting down her plate, she thinks for a second."As much as I love what you...er... d-do." She said, a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "I don't wanna overdo it. Stuff like that's special and well, you're s-special. We could go out somewhere though. See the city, walk the beach, you know, arms linked and stuff..." Maria said, beginning to day dream, her arm subconsciously wrapping around Imperia's and hugging it to her chest, her head resting on the Imperia's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:25 am

Imperia nods simply, placing her head on Maria's shoulder, "I'd like that. T-Though we would have to bring Milly, I am not exactly the best at things without her.." Smiling slightly at Maria, she gives her a big yet brief hug, quickly walking to a wardrobe to put some clothes on, "These will be required if I am to be going out then."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:26 am

"Of course Milly'd come along." Maria said as Imperia walked towards the closet. "It wouldn't be the same with out her. I haven't seen you two apart so far and I'm not about to start."

Walking up to Imperia, Maria scans the wardrobe, suddenly conscious of her own state of dress. She was still wearing her White Fang pants and Imperia's coat and underneath that... she probably wouldn't be counted as dressed. "Think you have anything there that'd fit me?" She asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:19 am

"Hmm... You could try one of my tops, though you look more like my sisters size... Could grab one of her tops if you like?" Placing on some rather tight fitting clothing, the top clinging to her outline while her daisy dukes would not even go halfway down her thighs, "I mean, you can try some of mine on, and where would you like to go? We can go anywhere, it is up to you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 am

"I've never been good with clothes. I'm a terrible girl." Maria replied, shaking her head and laughing dryly. "Maybe you could pick one for me? N-n-nothing that revealing though!" She adds, stuttering at Imperia's clothes. "It looks good on you but I'd die if anyone saw me in that!" She added, ears once again blurred with speed.

After calming down, head cleared of any ideas of her in short shorts, she thinks of places to go as she takes off the coat. I've got to meet with them tonight. For now though, it can wait.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:35 pm

"What would it matter to them? You should be happy about your body, silly. Especially when you are near humans." Giggling despite that, she takes her scroll instead of just leaving via the door in the corner, calling Cecilia, "Hey, can you bring me down some clothes? Preferably not revealing." Not giving her time to react, she closes the call, turning the scroll off for effect, "While we wait for them, I can grab you some of mine." With that she rummages around, grabbing a bra, underwear and some rather loose clothing, a sleeveless t-shirt and some jeans, both blue in appearance, "Try these. Though the bra may be too large, though you seem to be around my size.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:56 pm

"This seems fine." Maria said as she unbuttoned, the coat falling in a heap around her feet. Quickly snatching the bra, she covers herself up, though at this point, it was fairly pointless hiding from Imperia. "It's a bit loose..." Maria said, looking down at her chest, a strange mix of delight and envy spinning through her head.

Dropping her pants, and quickly realizing she was wearing nothing underneath, she dashes behind the wardrobe door, her arm peeking out the side to grab the under from Imperia's hands, only stepping out from behind once she's partially dressed.

Why am I even embarrassed at this point?!?!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Giggling at her reaction while turning away to give her some privacy, the door opens just as Imperia gets to it, another pair of cat ears in sight but not her face, laughter being cut short as the door is closed on her, a now red faced Imperia turning back with a new pair of clothes, a casual-red dress with an under-black shirt. "H-Here, if you don't want to wear them, you can try these.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:06 am

"I'll stick to the pants. I'll take the shirt though" Maria said, a sheepish grin on her face, as she puts on the blue pants and black shirt. Shifting in them until they finally feel comfortable enough, though she managed to loosen the neckline quite a bit, her right shoulder showing more than her left. "Are you going to be wearing that though?" Maria said, eyeing Imperia's outfit, a mix of being embarrassed seeing her in that, being aroused seeing her in that, and being worried about anyone else but her seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:07 am

"Don't you want me to? I figured since they are comfy.." Already moving to her wardrobe, she starts rummaging for different clothing, taking out a dress matching the one brought down by her sister in design, yet being an array of autumn colours. Quickly stripping in front of Maria as if it was nothing, she quickly slips the dress on, while being less revealing, the bottom of the dress barely makes it the same length as the dukes, a small amount of cleavage visible as she turns to Maria, "Better? Or worse?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 am

As Imperia undresses, Maria's hand snap to her face, shielding her eyes, though she is clearly still looking through the gap in her fingers. Once Imperia finishes though, Maria's hands drop, her face scrunched in concentration as she looks over the dress. "A lot better." She replies. "It's a lot prettier than what I'm wearing but it suits you. It's l-less revealing too." Maria added, stepping closer to Imperia. "I have on problem though." She said as she tugged the skirt down, the top of the dress revealing slightly more skin as she does so. "I don't like other people seeing you like that." She added, placing a finger on Imperia's chest and staring into her eyes. "Cause I'm the only one allowed."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 am

Watching her, she smirks slightly at her statement, she doesn't react to her dress being tugged on, "Then I shall only wear them for you and you alone. As for it being less revealing? Counter productive if you make them show more of myself, isn't it?" Poking Maria's nose after that, she looks around the room, "So.. Chose where we are going to yet?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:53 am

Her head bouncing backwards slightly at the nose boop, Maria smiles, one eye shut as she playfully bats away the finger. "Perfect." Walking backwards, holding both of Imperia's hands together, she pulls her along to the car they arrived in, the rest of her White Fang uniform and Imperia's armor scattered about the backseat. "As for where we're going. I have no idea." She said as she pulled her in the car.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:57 am

Yelping, she gives Maria a passionate kiss before breaking off and leaving the car again, "Let me get Milly first, she seems to have shut herself off." With that she moves back to the cyborg, the second she gets within the operating zone she comes back to life, quickly standing up and looking at Imperia with a small frown, "Sorry about that, anyway. We are going out, so I guess you can drive again. 'Kay?" With a quick nod, Milly would get her own clothes, the ones Imperia had been wearing before to be precise. Putting them on, she gets in the car after them, taking the drivers seat while Imperia heads to sit next to Maria again.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:33 am

While Imperia was off getting Milisendis, Maria busied herself in the car, folding up the random articles of clothing and setting them aside, giving a fair amount of space in the backseat "So, " Maria said as Imperia sat back down and Milly got in the driver's seat "You have anything in mind? The day is young and we have all the time in the world."

Maria knew clearly well that she had to meet with the White Fang soon enough, a few hours until nightfall was what they actually had. Still, it comforted her that for those few hours, they could relax before she had to meet Silenus again. After that, it was back to work. Still, at least Imperia'll be with me. That alone'll make it better. She thought to herself as the car drove through town, going nowhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:05 am

"Dunno, I figured we could go somewhere, though not sure where." Moving her head onto Maria's uncovered shoulder, she lets out a relaxed sigh, not watching where abouts in town they were. "We could go to where you live? Considering we were just at mine. But that assumes you live in a real place, instead of just safe houses... Hmm... Could get you some clothes? I mean, Milly is going to need some as well."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:40 am

"My house?! N-n-n-no! You wouldn't want to see it it's tiny cramped there's mess everywhere no not there besides we'd probably just do things if we went there how bout a a clothing store yeah that sounds good buying clothes." Maria said rather quickly. In truth, her house was none of those things. It was airy, quaint, and had a very inviting atmosphere. It used to at least. The kitchen had scratches. Claw marks. Blood stains that never really came out. Stuff Maria never fixed, partly out of her parents memory and partly because she terrified herself.

I don't want her to see that.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:30 am

Laughing at her reaction as Imperia's ears twitch against her neck, she pokes Maria's chest gently abd notes how she responded about her house, "You imply that we can't just do things in here, or at my house. But as I offered to take you shopping, I shall do exactly that. Milly should know the way." Already on the way to the place, the Cyborg simply nods at the statement.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 pm

The car stops, screeching lightly as it does so. As she gets out, Maria squints her eyes, a hand going to her forehead as she readjusts to the light outside. Didn't notice how tinted the car was, she thinks to herself as she lends a hand to Imperia, helping her up and out of the car. Looking around, Maria notices that they parked infront of an old fashioned park. Swing set, slides, and benches around the perimeter. They were a few blocks from the nearest clothing store that Maria knew but she didn't mind. Linking her arm around Imperia's, she turns to face down the street. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Giving a simple nod, she starts off with Maria, having not fixed her dress but simply ignoring it, she uses her other hand to take hold of Milly's, "You lead the way, I will make sure that we don't lose the position of the car." With that she gestures to Milly, a quick mental note going down in her head as the immediate surroundings and GPS location is noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next