RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Vivian's eyes wandered around the restaurant as she noticed a familiar face sitting at a table not too far away.  Leaning in that general direction, she attempted to draw his attention.  "Psssst.  PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!"  She frantically waved her stumps in the air, probably attracting the attention of quite a few people.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Aphelion put down his cup of tea and the vegetarian pizza slice as he looked at the waving stumps, then across the bosoms and up to the face, "Oh, hey Vivian! Didn't expect us to meet here like this, heh." he chuckled out a reply before shifting himself closer and leaning towards her, "What brings you here?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Being given Fantasia's order, Minty had an urge to go out there right at the moment and greet her, but instead she decided to do it the wiser way and head straight to the kitchen to work on the pizzas. She wore a half smile - true, her bestest friend forever was in the shop but at the same time it looked like she brought a friend of her own, and her other friends were... a bit dangerous, and scary.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Spotting Aphelion, she blink/gulps, deciding not to speak first as she goes to look in the menu despite knowing everything on it by heart. However, she instinctively crossed her legs and kept one arm covering her chest from his general direction. Not speaking as she allows the two to have their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:39 pm

"Was just hanging out with Fantasia here.  Want to come sit over here?"  Vivian gestured for him to join them with one of her stumps, patting the seat next to her with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:48 pm

"Uh, sure! If I'm allowed to..." Aphelion glanced around before taking up his pizza and tea and moving over to sit beside Vivian, giving her rear a little sidewards bump in the process. Getting himself comfortable, but not too space-taking as he did, "Umm... Hi Fantasia..." Aphelion said, though his head dropped in shame at her reaction as he aimlessly swirled the tea a little bit in gloom.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty danced around the small kitchen, the ingredients dropping onto the pizzas neatly and tidily,the various fish forming an almost handkerchief-worthy design around the dough before Minty added final touches and slid both into the dust ovens.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:44 am

"Hello." Seemingly agitated without Minty, she sniffs slightly, her nose aimed at the direction she knew the kitchen to be. Smiling contently afterwards, she places her head on the table, "Food is nearly done. Wonder what she is wearing today~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:00 pm

"S-So, uh... you guys get the nice table, huh? I was always wondering how in the hay you get one of these seats..." he rubbed his chin before going back to his tea and pizza, shifting in his chair uncomfortably.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Minty strolled out of the kitchen with two pizzas in hand, swiftly making her way to the table in her usual maid uniform. Focusing on the table, she decided to do her best and ignore the looks she was getting from customers. Getting there, she put the two pizzas on it and slid herself to sit with Fantasia, the regulars quickly turning away and helping in directing attention away from the girls. The cowgirl almost leaned in to say something to Fantasia but a quick scan to see Vivian and Aphelion stopped her in her tracks as she instead tried to hide behind her friend.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Quickly looking over Minty, she lets out a small purring, "Vivian. Aphelion. Meet Minty, the bestest best friend you can ever have!" Her purring resuming, she places her arm around the girl, "Also one of the best cooks in Vale. " Then turning to Minty, she whispers into her ear, "Don't worry, these aren't like Noveria or Katy. Vivian is literally 'armless, so you have nothing to fear from her. Aphelion though... Just don't let him near your chest... Or other places. I first met him on the floor with Vivian, both stark naked."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:01 am

Vivian waved with her stump at Minty, smiling.  "Hello there."  She then glanced at Aphelion, who seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable.  "I guess that answers your question, then."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 am

"Hello." Aphelion smiled and waved to Minty as well, his eyes inadvertently gravitating towards her chest, staying for a second before catching himself on and looking away, being helped by Vivian who spoke to him, letting him turn his attention to her, "Yes, I suppose it does. Kind of an interesting privilege."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty slowly raised her arm to wave at the two, keeping it slow with no sudden movements, making sure to look in the space between them and not directly at any of them. She seems nice enough... and those stumps are kind of cute. He doesn't seem that bad... but Fantasia said... her face went bright red at the image of the pair sitting on the floor with no clothes on as she looked down and tried to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Laughing, she goes to eating her food, making sure to seem somewhat protective of the girl through her body language, glancing at Aphelion wearily, "So.. Why are you here today? I mean, I kinda dragged Vivian with me, and I may of done the same to Rina if she was in her usual hiding place so then Minty could of met the remainder of the team, but that doesn't explain why you are here. Unless.. You are stalking Vivian!" Saying the last part as if it was completely true, luckily it was said loud enough so only the group could hear.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:14 am

Vivian tilted her head, ears twitching, before turning to Aph.  "Hm...  Are you stalking me?  I mean, not that I'd really care, considering it's you."  She absentmindedly moved her stumps at her sides, almost looking like a bird flapping it's wings in attempt to lift off.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 am

Aphelion pouted, "It's not nice, jumping to conclusions like that. I was here before you got here anyway, so it'd be more likely that you two are stalking me." he said offhandedly, shifting one of his legs under the table to hook around Vivian's and slowly rub it up and down while he nonchalantly went back to his pizza and tea.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty shifted in her seat beside Fanta and started fidgeting, moving one arm to clutch around her chest. Her face reddened slightly as she tugged on Fantasia's sleeve and glanced down to her own bosom, timidly hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Looking at the girl as she tugged her sleeve, Fanta slowly comes to realise what she was on about, developing a slight blush but otherwise unphased, "Really? You haven't done it today?" Sighing, she stroke's the girls hair, "Don't worry, I can do it for you. Vivian? Feel free to eat, I won't be a minute as Minty is having a... Female problem." Getting up, she tugs Minty along.

Returning after a few minutes from the Kitchen, she is muttering to the girl with her before she goes in the fridge and takes out a milk carton, finding a glass and pouring some in, the carton going straight back in the fridge as they continue, "Don't worry. I will repay you for the drink." Sitting back down with them, she lets Minette sit down first before going onto her lap, "Sorry about that, Minty here has a problem relating to her genetic nature."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 am

"You aren't stalking me, and I don't think I'm stalking you.  So, we must have been pretty lucky to find each other here."  Vivian waved to the two as they returned, a bit curious about why they had left in the first place.  "I don't know anything about genetics.  What kind of problem is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:15 am

"Heh. Interesting stroke of luck indeed." he said, reaching up to her ears and starting to scratch them with a chuckle as he took up a piece of pizza and started eating it slowly, looking curiously at the pair when they came back and listening to the explanation, face reddening slightly, "Umm... Problem, eh... you probably don't want to talk about it." he looked off to the side, away from Minty and ended up staring in the blank space beside Fantasia's head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty hugged Fantasia from behind and rested her forehead on her shoulder, feeling slightly drowsy. When she heard her genetic problem being mentioned, she promptly hugged Fantasia tighter and slid down to hide her face completely from the other two, trying her best to not listen into the conversation... despite failing miserably and actually being sort of curious.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Blushing heavily, she tries to pry the hug open enough to breath better but to no avail, "W-Well." Starting off, she takes the hint of the tightening hug to be not to say it, "You see..." Dammit brain! Think up something scientific sounding, "She suffers from Raynerius est forma immutantis. It is a very rare condition what only effects a few dozen of the entirety of the bovine type of Faunus. It is named after the first case to be recorded, a Mister Raynerius Venetor. It causes slight mutations to the body and need to be checked upon regularly. You can't exactly see for yourself so you get someone else to check, that is where I come in. If Claire hasn't done it, then it is my duty to do so, as it can be life threatening. " Smiling to herself as she makes up the entire disease off the top of her head, she grabs a slice of her pizza and starts to nom it, offering a piece to the girl hiding behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:17 am

Vivian sat there for a moment, taking in all of the information she was just given.  After a few seconds of silence, she nodded.  "Okay.  So, it's like a skin condition or something, then?" she continued, not seeming to care at all that she was getting into other people's business.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:42 am

Aphelion stayed silent, continuing to eat his pizza. He figured out that the subject was touchy and as such didn't inquire too far, but at the same time he was curious if Vivian could get an answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty slowly reached over Fantasia's shoulder and bit a small piece of the pizza at the very edge before hiding back behind her, burying her face in her friend. Please stop asking. Please stop asking. Please stop asking. Please stop asking.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:31 pm

"Yeah.. It's a skin condition." Smiling at the girl, she takes a bite from the exact same place Minty did passively, the other hand going to stroke her ears though a slight hint of pain from the way her arm was angled showed on her face, "But as you can tell, it is rather embarrassing for her, so if the subject could change? Before I have to have Claire spike your drinks with truth serum and mine with alcohol, so we can get to know some of your darker secrets."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:13 am

Vivian simply nodded.  "I see.  Sorry if I made you feel bad, I guess I'm just used to not caring about my own condition.  But, I don't really have any secrets.  If someone were to ask me something, I'd probably tell them.  If not, it would probably be for their own good."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Aphelion relaxed, leaning back once more with a pleased sigh, "Well... I suppose I'm rather lucky to be in company of three nice ladies today~" he chirped before going back to his food.

Minty quietly nodded and breathed quietly into Fantasia's neck. She loosened her hug and looked up, just in time to hear Aph's statement. At that she turned bright red and returned to crushing Fantasia's belly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Yelping, she tries her best to turn so her side was faced towards Minty, stroking her ears affectionately despite the crushing sensation, "H-Hey, kinda can't breathe. As much as I like them pressed up against me, I will prefer to live. Someone has to keep the grades of our team up when it comes to academics." Smiling slightly, she starts to scratch the undersides as well, her tail wagging up against Minty's arm like a miniature whip.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 am

"Pfft.  I'm pretty sure we're all at least passing, which is good enough for me.  Though, I'm not sure about Rina, since she never really talks."  Slowly, Vivian picked up a fork between her toes on one foot, and a knife on the other.  Cutting a small piece off of her pizza with the knife, she picked it up with the fork and placed it in her mouth, like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:38 pm

"Rina is passing, if she gets anything wrong then I help her out." Not so subtly watching her eat, afterwards she starts eating her own slices with her hands, tearing some off to place in front of Minty's mouth, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

"Ecch. I don't get half the stuff that's being said. But I pass, somehow. Maybe Gods favor me enough to let me go through with little trouble." Aphelion added, though he felt kinda out-of-the-loop. Nevertheless, he went back to eating.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minty loosened her hold on Fanta and let her hands slide to be just over the catgirl's lap. When offered a piece of pizza, she smiled softly and took it into her mouth, starting to quietly chew against Fantasia's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:11 am

Eventually finishing the last pieces of her slice of pizza, Vivian gently placed the fork down in it's original spot.  "Doing anything else today, Aph?  If not, you can probably hang out with me and Fanta, unless she has any problems with that.  Not quite sure where we're going to go after this, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next