RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am

Placing the remainder of the meat on the tray, Noveria raises her hands in a non-threatening manner with a small smile. "Relax relax, I'm done. My curiosity was resolved, no reason to continue teasing. I'm proud of you for standing up against me for the sake of a friend, Fantasia, but I'd really appreciate it if you don't do it again. And Minty, I am sorry if you thought I was actually planning on doing anything to you... I do appreciate the raw meat, though."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:29 am

"No point... She's got her knight there, she'll be fine. And she may be cowardly but she's not weak, trust me." the girl smiled. She's worked here for longer and has seen what happens if you push her too far. Or rather, heard it.

Minty lifted herself to look at Noveria with fearful eyes, shifting uncomfortably. She really didn't like such jokes because she could never tell if someone was joking or really threatening her... and she didn't ever attempt to think of something as a joke in case she was seriously in danger. She only nodded slightly at the mention of raw meat but left her head resting on her protector's shoulder, not letting up the hug either.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:28 am

Still facing Minty, she sighs heavily then looks at Noveria, "I won't need to stand up to you, as long as you don't threaten Minty that is. She's as shy as Rina when it comes to others, if not more so." Turning back afterwards, she would gesture to the pizza, "Want some? I mean, I am sure it is not in your tastes, but as the other person I was expecting to come isn't, leaves us down a man. Also, that colour dress? Totally lame." Obviously trying to encourage her, she smiles gently and puts on a funny voice for the last comment in an attempted joke.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:36 am

Minty looked at Fantasia with a somewhat relaxed expression. She straightened herself up and kissed her once more, "That's my work uniform, I'm not allowed to change how it looks, sorry... And I'm not hungry, so it's okay, you can take it back to your other friend. I already have enough fishy taste in my mouth anyway."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:46 am

"Well you are still sitting with us, right?" Turning to Abby afterwards, she finally responds to her question, "Huh? My ears moved? I guess they tuned in on the fact I was trying to do a threat, didn't purposely move them." Frowning, she takes a slice of the big pizza, quickly saying before she eats it, "Also, the question of what drinks or any other food you want remains."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:54 am

With Minty seemingly in a less threatened mood, Noveria goes back to snacking on the pieces of raw meat. Sometimes it still surprised her how easily her teeth just tore food like that apart... but then she remembered that's exactly why she keeps them sharp. Tearing apart skin, fat, and muscle is so much easier if your teeth are sharp. Speaking of... she hadn't hunted anything live in years, and all the recent talk about it had her salivating at the thought of sinking her teeth in to something that was trying to run away from her. She was about to ask about live hunting in the area... but then she remembered that Minty and Fantasia would probably consider it a threat of some kind, and resolved to ask Abby about it later. So she continued snacking, not very aware of the conversation at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:05 am

"That's so unfair. I don't think my ears do that," she said, reaching up to flick one of her own ears in mild irritation. "Though maybe they do? I haven't threatened anyone in a while, so I dunno!" She paused, quickly doing a mental list of what she had eaten today. "I guess I could go for like.. a caesar salad and some water? Does this place even do salads? If it doesn't it's not a big deal," she said, shrugging. She could eat, but it wasn't urgent or anything.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:55 am

Minty turned to Abby and nodded timidly with a weak smile. Giving Fantasia one last tight hug, Minty readjusted her cleavage and got up, bowing to Abby in a friendly yet professional way and once again returning to to the kitchen in order to make some food. On the way there she stopped to look at Argent, made a drinking gesture and pointed towards the table - he was the one in charge of water, she was in charge of the food.

Returning to her kingdom, she gathered up the ingredients for a caesar salad and began working with vigor, happy that she could please the apparently less-dangerous of Fantasia's friends.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:31 am

I guess that means either "drink them" or "give them drinks." Gonna assume it's the second one, Argent thought as he stood up. Seeing as all of them had glasses of water, Argent left the pitcher behind as he walked up to their table for the nth time today.

Prolly gonna be sent back by tigress over here, He thought, eyeing Noveria for a second.

"It appears I've been ordered to serve drinks by our waitress. So," Argent said, giving a light clap of his hands "what would you fine ladies like?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:54 am

"I guess there are salads. And I will have a soda, please." Smiling at Argent, her attention goes back to her own pizza, it already half finished as she grabs another large piece, bites going into it in quick succession, her face lit up in joy at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:02 am

Doing her best to ignore the stupid waiter, Noveria attempts to continue eating but finds it rather difficult when someone she doesn't like is nearby. Despite her best efforts, a low growl may be able to be heard coming from her. She was not a person/animal that liked being ignored, and she really hoped someone would get the hint so she wouldn't have to repeat herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:15 am

"My salad's coming, and I'm fine with this water here," Abby responded to the waiter, glancing nervously at Noveria. She briefly wondered if learning how to get rid of a body was going to be required learning for everyone on this team. Or learning how to get rid of whatever was leftover, anyway, once Noveria was done with them. "Hopefully I get my food before we have to leave or clean anything up cause someone goes crazy," she said, still eyeballing Noveria.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:41 am

Back in the kitchen, Minty was already grilling the chicken, simultaneously working on the dressing while keeping track of the grill. With the variety of ingredients available she fought the urge to experiment and instead just worked on a normal dish. The base of the salad was already on the plate, it would take no more than a few minutes to complete.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:09 am

As Noveria growls at him, Argent subtly steps to the side, away from her growling and sharp teeth, an obviously fake smile. "Alright. One soda, one water, and what about for you ma'am?" Argent asked Noveria, bowing slightly; a gesture aimed less for being polite and more of keeping his innards away from her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 pm

"I assume Noveria will just have water, thanks." Glancing at the Faunus in question, she looks somewhat concerned about her, biting her lip before speaking, it would be barely audible even to her own improved hearing, only hoping at Noveria can hear it with her super special hearing, looking like she was mouthing words to the rest, "Don't fight please, I like it here for obvious reasons and would like it if you didn't cause a fight, especially with those who are giving us drinks. I like them without poison..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:22 pm

"Water it is!" Argent said almost too enthusiastically as he quickly stepped backwards, making an note on an imaginary notepad on his hand. "Personally I prefer something flavor but to each his own." Quickly walking back towards the counter, an almost pained expression on his face, Argent heaved a sigh of relief.

"The things I do for this place." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

With her growl lessening as the waiter walks away, Noveria relaxes when he's far enough away for her to feel safe. She had heard Fantasia's request, and would have liked to follow it... but if he had been waiting around for any longer, she would have snapped for sure. Now that she was fully relaxed, she could respond in a mostly human tone of voice. "It's not like I want to fight, though I have a feeling it would be pretty one sided. Someone needs to tell him to stay away from me, because he's too stupid to have gotten the hint already. I don't trust humans, let alone human men. I can just about tolerate them for a short period of time, but as with everyone, if they don't listen, I get aggressive."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Done with the salad rather quickly (as Minty had to learn to cater to many needs) Minty walked back up to the table, passing Argent with nothing beyond a small nod of acknowledgement. She bowed to Abby once more before setting the salad within her vicinity (though not to close since she wasn't sure how safe she could be) and moving to go back to resting on Fantasia's shoulder, one hand moving to pet her cat ears while Minty's own cow ear would nudge the girl, as if expecting something in return. Despite this, she stared at Abby, eager to see how the girl will like the meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 am

Abby stared at the salad for a moment, looking as if something truly horrifying had only just occurred to her, though the expression of dread vanished fairly quickly. "Hey, this looks really good! I can't wait to dig in," she said, grinning at Minty. After a moment she shook her head and picked up the fork, gripping it awkwardly in her fist like a spoon, before very slowly and deliberately beginning to pick at the salad with the fork. "Now that I know this place does more than just pizza I might hafta start coming here more often instead of sticking to all the bar food I usually chow down!" Abby returned her attention to the salad, frowning as she seemed to be intensely focused on the food. Getting the chicken on the fork wasn't an issue, but leafy greens were tricky and she didn't seem quite able to twist and manipulate the fork to get the thin vegetables on the fork properly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:10 am

Watching the girl eat, Argent was particularly distracted from his work. Hands moving deftly around the counter, remembering where everything was without looking, he dutifully fills a glass with soda and one with water. Seeing Minty settling down at the table though, his hand traces it's steps and fills another glass for her, though the contents were much more alcoholic than he intended. Placing the three drinks on the tray, he walks over to their table. "Here you go. He said, placing the glasses on the table with three sharp clinks. "This one's yours Minette. I can handle the kitchen if any other customers come, you can relax here with your friends." Bowing slightly before leaving, Argent briskly walks back to the kitchen before Noveria has a chance to find out what he tastes like.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:15 am

Purring at the ear petting, she moves one hand to scratch the offered cow ear, passively moving her head up to the hand and nudging it, one eye shutting as the other one makes it halfway before stopping, her speaking remarkably not interrupted by the purrs escaping her, "Y-Yeah, I come her pretty much every time I leave the shop I kinda sorta work for, so I am kind of a regular, we could meet up! And humans are nice, just as long as they are not the bullies who try and grab your tail or beat you up about your ears."  With that, Fantasia moves the arm giving the ear scratches around to Minty's chest, giving her a Christian Side hug.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:42 am

Tilting her head in confusion at the way Abby is eating, Noveria says nothing on the subject for now... but makes a note of it for later. As the waiter comes back AGAIN, she glares at him as a growl begins in her throat, though with his quick retreat the growl dies off just as quickly. At Fantasia's praise of humans, she can't help but scoff and shake her head. She hadn't really wanted to share this information so early, or so publicly... but she had to give a reason for her hostility beyond 'my village told me so'. So she was going to. "Humans are disgusting. What other kind of people would knock out a thirteen year-old girl and lock her in a cage for over a week? Find me a Faunus that does that, and maybe my feelings will change." She responds, with a shiver running across her body as she unintentionally recalls the memories of that period of time.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Minty snuggled closer to Fantasia, saying nothing as Argent set down the drinks though she reached out for hers and drank from it... almost coughing it up from the taste, but instead swallowing. Becoming flushed, she leaned back onto Fantasia, breathing getting heavier as she suddenly loses track of what is happening or is being said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Abby blinked at Noveria, putting down her fork for a moment before even getting a proper bite of her salad. "That doesn't really seem fair though," she said, sounding a bit confused. "I bet if we knew every Faunus out there we could probably find one or two like that, right? And even if we did, would that automatically make every other Faunus as bad as them?" She stuck a finger out in the direction of the server-guy, still looking confused. "I mean, unless that's actually the guy you're talking about? In that case you've shown pretty incredible restraint!" Abby looked back at her food, carefully pushing a piece of the chicken into the palm of her other hand, then popping it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Suddenly feeling bad, Fantasia goes to speak but stops herself, looking down at the ground until she notices the heavier breathing a few moments later. Squeezing the Cow Faunus' side gently, she turns her head to the side, "What's wrong? You seem funny all of a sudden... And red." Shifting Minty onto her lap afterwards, she tries to give a medical analysis, though having no degrees in anything related to medical, she would only be giving herself a headache.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Rolling her eyes at Abby's response, Noveria cant help but shake her head. "Even a handful of Faunus that would act in such a way is a number that pales in comparison to the number of humans that do. But clearly your point stands, since a large number of humans paint us Faunus as trash or animals. If they can do it based on the actions of a small percentage, surely I can do it based on the actions of a much larger portion of the population. It's only fair after all."

With her attention purely focused on Abby for the moment, she doesn't notice the change in Minty, and only slightly registers Fantasia's words.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Minty just barely registered anything, looking up at Fantasia's face that seemed so... familiar. The cowgirl lifted herself closer to inspect her friend, then a bit closer, the lips just mere millimeters from each other before her hold loosened. Minty dropped back onto Fantasia's lap before blinking lazily and attempting to kiss her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next