RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Definition of "Team" [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rajaah

Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:11 pm

"We're not love birds, damn it!! Ouch...!" Sylvian shouts, and the muscle pain starts killing her. As Vega tries to help her stand up, she embarassingly avoids him or making eye contact with him. Thanks to Muzen, the situation is getting more and more ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm

"You know..." Malina said as she finished applying the sedative and sat back with her hands on the ground behind her. "...If I recall correctly you were drooling all over her yesterday." Manticore moved away from Muzens arm and moved behind her again. "The arm is useless now. I've sedated the pain for now but...once we get back to beacon go to the infirmary." She looked over at the girl who had forced her to do this job before looking back down to Muzen. "I don't like her..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:22 pm

"Malina..." After getting back her calm, Sylvian walks toward where Malina and Muzen are. "Somehow the competition between us turned into an unexpected trouble, but..." She hesitates abit, but finally admit it. "I lost. You have killed one of them and I have none. It's your win." She smiles, then turns around and have a good long look at the team. "It's been a good time fighting along with you guys. You sure have a great team. Next time, if you ever want a hand, just give me a call, I'll always be there." Sylvian raises her knuckle in front of her, waiting for a respond knuckle bump from Malina.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Malina looked at the fist presented in front of her, then up at Slyvian's face, then back down at the fist. "Right....We-...I'll be sure to do that..." She says without doing anything about returning the gesture. "For now we need to get back to the RV so we can get back to Beacon. I need work on Manticore...." She said as she stoof up before looking back down at Muzen. "....And as for you.." Her eyes moved slightly toward the corner of her eye where Slyvian stood. "We can talk about it later."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Vega had been next to Sylvian and saw Malina's rude behavior. He turned to Sylvian making sure not to look her in the eyes trying to keep some distance between them after their odd situation. "Don't think too much about her not reciprocating. It's been a long day." Vega pushed his glasses up and looking in different directions trying to remember what direction they had come from. "In any case we really need to get back to Beacon to treat Muzen and gets some rest."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 pm

"Right. We should do that." She then runs back to where the Kamaitachi corpses are lying, with a faint smile on her face, but seems like nobody can notice it. The corpses are completely evaporated now, leaving only their bone-feats, bone armors and masks. She open her Scroll to check the bounty again. It's an insane amount if it was a whole pack, but they only got 3 here. Thus she hopes that they can make it up due to their special traits. Thinking of that, she retrieves all of the foxes' remaining bones and her Impala Gracia, then heads back to the RV with others...

"They're evolved, for sure, somehow... But what happenned to the whole species living in this area?" Sylvian wonders, while they're driving back to Beacon. "There are no records of a Grimm creature that can evolve into such stage ever before. And their battle formation... Have you guys ever met those Grimm working as a team like that?"

Last edited by Rajaah on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:17 pm

"None that I can recall. Beowolves usually hunt in packs and Ursa tend to stick together but I've never seen coordination of that level in Grimm." Vega tried to relax as best he could in his chair after the batte but he found a hard time managing anything even close to lying down. He looked over to Sylvian on the couch but fought the urge to move over. "The evolution was definitely out of the ordinary, this was much different from the stronger forms of other Grimms. I don't know what to make of it."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Sylvian heard Muzen, then she leaves her seat and sit down next to his bed. "You know, I heard it from Vega. It's really reckless... Yeah, idiotic and reckless on so many levels, rushing right into a spike ball rolling..." Her words seems to depress him more.

"But you saved us all." She reaches out and picks up the broken goggles, taking a good long look at it. "You saved us all, not once but twice. Well, it's kinda because of my recklessness first so... Yeah, that's because of me throwing you into the sky in the first place, it's even steven. And it's me to come up with the reckless plan that could've put everyone in dange... I've said too much, haven't I?" She starts to feels awkward speaking all alone, as Muzen doesn't seems to be listening.

After a minute of silence, Sylvian stands up and puts the goggles next to Muzen head where he can see it. "All I wanna say is thank you. For putting your life on the line to save us... To save me... Now take a good rest, and chase out those cloudy depression in your mind." Then she slowly steps out. "By the way, I still don't think flying is useful in battle, yet. But it's kinda cool, really cool." She smiles, and goes back to her seat, leaves Muzen to his rest again.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Malina stares down the road as she drives. The seat itself now had a hole in it to be more comfortable for her and Manticore and the steering wasn't all that bad for a vehicle of this size. Adjusting from rising in a bus for transportation to actually driving one wasn't easy but she had adjusted fairly well. She looked ahead up the road further and saw the bounty booth closing in. "We're here. Sylvian you can just get out, get the reward, and get back in." She said as she slowed up and eventually came to a stop in front of the booth.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Sylvian takes the bones and skull masks, and steps down from the RV to enter the booth. It takes quite a while, and it looks like there's some quarrel happening inside between her and the bounty master. After a long time negotiating, the master finally gives out some Lien. But it's not a fair amount so it seems.

"They only takes the bones!" Sylvian says with irritating voice, as she goes back to the RV with all 3 skull masks still in her hand. "They said the masks are all weird shapes comparing to the Kamaitachi and refused to enprize it, and doubted if these are Grimm masks at all!" Then she puts the Lien down, and it's not even enough to buy each of them a lunch box. "Everyone's effort is now wasted, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Hearing the frustration in Sylvian's voice, Vega knew he had to say something. He turns and faces Sylvian. "Sylvian it wasn't a wasted effort. Even if we didn't get paid we still gained a lot from the battle. We learned about new Grimm, we gained experience fighting an unknown enemy, and we grew closer as a team." Vega could feel the blood rush to his cheeks as he said such an embarrassing line. This type of behavior was not something he was used to but he knew he needed to say it. "We all worked together and got out alive and if it had not been for you Sylvian that might not have been possible. You were an important part of today's battle and I thank you." Vega suddenly felt an urge to say more to Sylvian, to ask one final question. His eyes glanced over to Malina wondering how mad she might be for at him but that would be a problem for later. "I know you said you work alone but I believe that together the four of us could accomplish great things. We could all work together, helping each other grow stronger and form a better team. What I want to ask Sylvian is would you like to join our team?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 am

Sylvian freezes, with both her eyes wide open. Then she shakes her head, trying to figure out if she heard it wrong. "No... No, I don't deserve this... I..." She couldn't hold her joy of being regconized, but at the same time she is hesitating. "Give me one second... I..." She looks at the injured Muzen and the ignoring Malina, worries about their reaction.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:54 am

Vega begins to get nervous as he waits for Sylvian to answer. He looks over to Muzen and Malina but knows they wouldn't say anything. Muzen would be too sedated to notice and Malina would most likely attack Vega when he least expected it. I hope this works. Vega leans in close to Sylvian and whispers hoping Malina wouldn't hear him. "Sylvian we would all like you to join our team. Even if Malina doesn't show it she respects your ability and I'm sure she'll warm up to you." Vega leans back and makes a smiles, something he rarely did outside of sarcasm. "So what do you say Sylvian? Would you join our team?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:28 am

"I... will consider this offer, yes... Just give me a call whenever you need, I'll be there to give you guys a hand." Somehow she avoided the situation. Sylvian knows Vega meant his words, but what about the other two? Did they really regconize her as a real comrade yet? Sylvian wouldn't dare to take that chance, as the painful past still haunts her mind. Maybe it's better to let time does its job.

The RV then arrived at Beacon campus, and Sylvian steps off when they reach the Arena. "I'll be leaving here. Though it's not much, you guys can take all of the prizes. Take care, and please take good care of Muzen too." Then she turns to Malina and raises her fist. "Malina. Next time it will be my win, just wait for it."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:37 pm

As the door closes behind Sylvian, Malina put her foot on the gas once more and drove a little bit further to front of the building where the infirmary was located. She put the vehicle in park once more and turned back to Vega. "Get Muzen to the infirmary then come back. We have some things to sort out." She said in a cold tone before putting her back against the chair again and rested her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Vega felt a cold shiver go down his back. I should have known this was going to end this way. "Alright" Despite his fear Vega spoke in an emotionless tone. He walked over to Muzen who was not feeling the full effects of Malina's sedatives and picked him up by his good arm making sure not to hurt the other. He led Muzen off the RV and into the infirmary. Once he found made sure Muzen was in good hands he made his way back to the RV. Before entering  he took a deep breath, almost as if he were about to fight for his life. He opened the door and walked inside facing Malina. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" As if I even have to ask.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:34 pm

As Vega walked into the RV's door Malina sat on the sofa directly across from the door. She lifted her head up from her scroll as he entered. "Vega. We have been teammates for almost three years now. You and Muzen are one of the very few people who's opinions I care about in this "Academy". And yet in the past two days..you have invited someone neither Muzen nor I knew on a bounty run. Accepted a request that required Muzen and I without asking us, and finally, asked said person to join our team after one outing of seeing her in combat. In the past two days you have undermined as shit ton of trust in your judgement." Malina said with her eyes locked with Vega's. "One year ago....we lost Itzapa. We completed our second year with no problem, and we would most likely complete this year with absolutely no issue as well. However....we need a team of four to pass the Hunters exam at the end of next year. Which...is why I'm giving her another chance to prove to me that she is able to be part of the team. This time on my terms. Talk to her when you can and tell her We'd like to take her on a bounty run at the end of the week. Understood?" She asks sternly.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Vega stood in the RV a cold sweat running down his back. "You're right. I went over both your heads about this. I'm sorry about that Malina, I swear I only had the best intention when I did what I did. I met Syl and after fighting with her I felt that she would make a perfect fit for us. You know I'm not one to think things through but at the time I felt that if I didn't take the opportunity we would lose it." As the words came out of his mouth Vega could see how badly he had hurt Malina's trust in him. He considered looking away but felt that would only lower Malina's current opinion of him. "There's isn't a day where I don't think about Itzapa. I know what her loss meant. I had been with her since initiation and I thou... it doesn't matter anymore. The point is I should have consulted you and Muzen about all of this. If I had maybe things would have gone better and Muzen wouldn't have been hurt." Vega suddenly felt a wave of guilt as he spoke. "Well I'll be sure to tell her. Thanks for giving her the chance Malina."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Malina nodded and looked back down at her scroll. On the screen were several jobs with several bounties and several rewards. She flicked through the options for a moment before tapping her finger down, selecting one almost at random. Looking down she saw something utterly familiar. Something she didn't think she'd ever see again in her life. She drew in her breath as if to say something then decided against it, simply releasing the breath. After putting her scroll down she walked back into the driving area. "Come on. We have to bring in our dorm stuff before we can really go anywhere with this..." She said before stepping on the gas and readying the car once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definition of "Team" [Closed]   Definition of "Team" [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Definition of "Team" [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4