RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yes ma'am. I'm only done once you decide you're feeling good enough." he cheered. He released her arms, now prepared for the second stage. He let the left one fall to the bed before huddling at the right one, placing one palm at her armpit and the other at her bicep before, once again slowly, moving them down, systematically, rubbing the muscles, relaxing them from built up tensions and letting the lactic acid dissipate.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:07 am

"Mmmm...." Maria moaned, less than sensually but certainly less than decent as well. Wiggling out of his grip, she flops her arm back down on the bed. "Alright. I think I'm getting some muscle movement again. Try my back now. It's kinda sore from bending like that. Touch anywhere lower than my butt though and I'll smack you with my tail. This is supposed to be a break." She said, accentuating with the sentence as her short tail swung down, managing to jiggle her rear cutely rather than intimidate.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 am

"I think I have to be happy for how Gods created us..." Aphelion giggled as he grabbed her tail and started massaging it, "Your tail is above your butt afterall~" he ran his hand onto her back and pressed softly into the small on her back, sliding it up her spine and back down before switching up for his elbow, pressing into various points on her back and twirling slightly to loosen her up, "When we become friends again, I can still give you massages, right? No pleasure touchy, just massage~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 am

Maria shudders as his hands wrap around her tail. "Hey! You know that gets me in the mood! Quit it, this is supposed to be a normal massage!" She protested at his touch though both parties being naked generally isn't normal. "Well yeah, I think so. I mean, neither of us would be naked, well maybe my upper half, but I think we could do this when we meet again."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:19 am

Aphelion giggled at her reaction, "It is though. I'm not grabbing hard enough to get you in the mood." he said before humming in mock deep thought, "I'm gonna be nudging it when I massage you though... But I think I've got a fix for that." he said, removing his massaging arm to reach down and pick up a packet, opening it and putting its contents on her tail, "There~ That was you won't get in the mood from my touchies." he laughed before setting both hands on her back in a piano-like formation, beginning to crawl up and down her back and poke into places to release tension.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 am

Maria pouts at her tails new decoration. "Ha ha, very funny." She said, looking back at the silly sight. Trying to get it off, she quickly wags her tail. As it moves in a blur, she feels it move up, coming off slightly but not budging after the halfway point, limply folding back down on her still standing tail. "...not a word, Aphelion."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:38 am

"Not a word, not a woooord~" he chimed, continuing his massage though snickering at the memory of the struggle of the tail, "I'll take it off once the massage is over... though if I am to pet your head I suppose your ears are dangerous as well..." he arched with one arm widely, making sure she saw the hand reach down and pull out two more packets before moving out of her field of view.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:43 am

"Aphelion, don't you dar-" Maria yelled before she was cut off, her hearing suddenly muffled. Looking up, she sees the boy's hands leave her head and pouts, her cheeks puffed. Squinting with effort, she twitches her ears as fast as she can though only gets the same result, latex folding down and resting against her forehead, a soft slapping sound heard as they hit her skin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:51 am

Aphelion laughed again and leaned into her human ear, "No words now~ Only moans at best." before moving back down to her back, adding more effort into his massage as he let himself knead her like dough, to the best of the limits of her skin. I should practice more often...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:57 am

Maria melts into his hands, despite her humiliating ornaments. "If you weren't so good at this, I'd smack you for putting these on me." She said, accentuating the sentence with a flick of her tail, waving the decoration and slapping Aph's hand softly with the tip as his hand went a little closer to her rear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 pm

"Praised be the Gods that I am, then." he laughed as he continued his work, driving all around her back and even reaching her sides. He moved up to her head and grabbed near the back, gently pressing his thumbs into the nape and pulling back so any build-ups would loosen out. He sighed and tickled her a bit before taking the ornaments off of her and tossing them aside, "Done ma'am. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Maria hummed contentedly as he finished the massage, forgetting about the ornaments on her ears and tail. "Ma'am requires cuddle time" She said childishly as she closed her eyes and rested her chin on her arms folded in front of her. "Pick me up and put me on your chest, so I decree~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:07 pm

"As you command." Aphelion went over to her and wrapped his arms under her armpits, just above the chest. He heaved her up and shifted her to lay on his chest before wrapping himself around her in a tight cuddle, rubbing his head against her, "Cuddly enough?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:12 pm

"Very cuddly." Maria said, rubbing back, flicking his nose with a fuzzy ear. "Can we stay like this? I think I'm tired of the sex but this? I doubt I'll get tired of this." Slowly, Maria's head starts wagging happily, slowly swinging back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:15 pm

"Aww, you're too nice Maria." Aphelion kissed her on the top of the head, between her ears. He moved one arm to reach down to his discarded pants and rummage before taking out a small bottle, "Here... Since I gave you all this pie, you need to eat one. Wouldn't want little Aphelions running around their cutie of a mom, right?" he opened the bottle and dropped one on his palm, taking hold between two fingers and leading it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:21 pm

"Oh right. Almost forgot about that." Maria said, taking the pill and swallowing it without water. "Yeah, that would probably be bad." She replied, thinking of a little toddler Aphelion walking around, giggling at the though, not noticing the vibrating scroll lighting up in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Aphelion smiled at her and petted her a few times, other arm hugging and stroking her back, before he heard a humming noise. Vibrating, to be more exact. Curious, he looked around until he saw the source. "Your scroll is vibrating." he pointed out, releasing her reluctantly before jogging up to the bag, reaching inside and taking the piece of machinery out. He turned and ran back, jumping straight into a tackle cuddle, having to mentally stop himself from jamming it somewhere in Maria's body before handing it over, "Didn't know you taught it to do kinky things."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:34 pm

"Oh hush, you!" Maria squealed, giggling lightly as she opened the message on her scroll, her bright smile suddenly replaced by a look of fear. "Aphelion. You have to get out or hide. Right now." Maria said, an urgent tone in her voice as she hopped off the bed and started looking for her clothes. Trotting to the little hallway between the main room and door, she turns, about to check the bathroom when the door clicks and swings open, Millisendis standing right there. "MILLYYYYYY!!!!!" Maria said, jumping onto the robot, latching her arms around her neck and her legs pinning her arms to her sides, Maria's chest completely blocking her field of view as she smothered the robot.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:40 pm

"What!?" Aphelion asked, resigning himself to Maria's panic as he started getting dressed too. Something's wrong innit... He just barely managed to pull his pants up before Millisendis broke in. "Aah!" Aphelion screamed, more from the fact that she was apparently the robot which definitely didn't look like that when he first met her. "Demon spawn! Shape-shifting machine! Protect me Gods!" he hastily put his shirt on and went up to the window, sliding it open and letting the gust of wind in, "Sorry!" he called out to Maria before saluting and jumping out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:49 pm

"Maharani, you are safe. That is good, Imperia was worri-" Not seeing anything before she was attacked, she tries changing to different types of sight but failing, focusing on the girl in front of her, however, at the noise from Aphelion she near instantly recognised the voice, her voice stopping and her stance changes, obviously going into battle mode as she both headbutts Maria's chest, using the sudden pain the girl is under to remove her long enough to withdraw Finality, her look at Maria of pure hatred as she starts moving to chase Aphelion, though her inability to move faster than a walk was a crippling disability.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:33 am

"Milly please! You don't understand!" Maria yelled, clinging on for dear life as she stared into the robot's eyes, spreading her legs to hold onto the bathroom doorway on one side and the closet on the other, pushing herself as hard as she could against Milly. "I-I-I was drunk and in heat! I couldn't help it! Don't hurt him!" Redoubling her efforts to keep her at bay, Maria presses her forehead to Milly's and pushes hard. "If you're sending this to Imperia, stop that too!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 am

Sensing he had already fled, her attention turns back to Maria, her plain hostility showing, though she had given her the idea to send the scene to Imperia, though deemed it unnecessary... For now, "I do not receive orders from Traitors." Being a cold response, she then grabs Maria by the throat, nearly crushing it before she picks her up and discards her by the bed, "The only thing to be done with a traitorous element is to purge it." With that, she readies Finality, the electrical element coming into play across the sword, "...However, I am unable to do that without orders from Imperatrix. Who had thought you kidnapped when you ignored her call, however, it is obvious that instead you were betraying both mine and her trust, because you decided to."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:52 am

Maria chokes momentarily as her airway gets blocked, taking a big gasp of air as she hits the bed, rolling once, before coming to a stop by the head board. Sitting back up as she rubbed the back of her head, her jaw drops in fear at Milly's sword. "Milly! Please, listen to me! I wasn't in the right state of mind!" Maria pleaded, pressing her back to the headboard, defenseless as her gun was on the floor by her clothes somewhere. Hearing what Milly says though, her heart sinks, the last sentence putting the last nail in the coffin. "She was that worried about me?" She asked, astonished at how protective Imperia actually was. "Milly, you know that you and Imperia mean the world to me. There's no one I love more than you except Imperia! I would never betray you two!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:49 am

Aphelion curled up on the gargoyle overlooking the city, making sure to hide behind it so that nobody'd think he's in danger. He was rubbing his forehead, on the inside two mental forces battling. On one hand, his deep fear of machines was surfacing, their inability for compassion scaring him to death - not everyone were ruthless, even Aoife warmed up to him... but not machines, they couldn't warm up to anyone without their owner's order. On the other, he felt awful for leaving Maria there - he caused all of this with his insatiable lust, so he should take responsibility...

On the verge of choice, firing pros and cons against each other, he stay curled up by Maria's window, trying to figure out what is happening inside the room without peeking in, for it is well known that robots have demonic eyes that can see everything.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 am

"The reason I was made is because of betrayal. You are the epitome of what I am built to protect Imperia from, who she despises most. Those that would betray someone because they 'Weren't in the right mind' , if you loved her then why could you not of asked her to come over, or even just call her? If you had so much as called her, I wouldn't of had to stop my shopping early and you could of continued your concupiscent affairs." The sword being slowly lowered of electricity, it was still pointed at Maria's throat, an obvious deterrence of any attempt to get close to her, the pure hatred and malice in her voice not ending any time soon though, "Not only have you ruined my brand new clothing, but also any faith I had in your kind. Oh, and in case he is listening. Aoife is being informed as well. Though she has already been kept up to date with your prior escapades. I wonder how long it takes for her to ask Mistress Cecilia or Master Ferdiad to remove him from the living?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Taking advantage of Milly's talking, Maria grabs a long pillow and swat's Milly sword away, making sure not to get too close to the electrocuting blade as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around Milly's neck, burying her face in the robot's shoulder. "Milly! I'm so sorry!" She yelled, her voice cracking as tears rolled down her cheeks. "You were never supposed to know and this was entire thing never supposed to happen! Please, forgive me...." She cried, breaking into sobs as she hugged the robot as tightly as she could. "I love you and I love Imperia....
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Aphelion heard Milly's words, and his brain shattered. **** it, Aoife knows everything, her family ould kill me at any moment and I got Maria into trouble. Just **** give it to me, this life's gone downhill anyway. He grabbed the window frame and pulled himself in, standing up in fully defensive stance and staring right at Milly, "Hey, you woman-shaped hunk of metal, leave her alone. It was all me if you didn't get it. I got her drunk, dragged her up here and **** her until she almost got to the bleeding point. It's hard to pick up a call when you're held down against the bed with a pillow between your teeth. Come the **** at me." he snarled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next