RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:33 pm

"Nope." Maria teased, shaking her rear to get his feet off of her as she opened her legs just a tiny little bit, enough for him to get a view of what lay in store. "I want it delivered to my table or the waiter doesn't get a tip. Well maybe, only just the tip~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:40 pm

"Stubborn customer." Aphelion sighed. He removed his feet from under her and turned to get another condom, "Yeah, yeah, we'll deliver soon. Some patience pleeeeease~" he chirped, finding none on the bedside drawer, turning to shift past her and reach down for his clothes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 pm

"What're you doing?" Maria said, spotting him reach for the packet as she turned to look at her. Adjusting her position to lie on top of him, her chest pressed against his, she cups his cheeks to turn his face to look at her dead in the eye. "This is supposed to be a reward for being so nice. I'm trying to give you something that we haven't done yet. Think."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Aphelion stared at her with confusion, reddening up, "W-W-What? B-B-B-But what if I'd get you pregnant? I-I-I mean it's a big deal, we s-s-s-shouldn't be just doing that on a whim, r-right?" he was flustered and visibly nervous, "I-Imperia wouldn't be happy... a-and Aoi-" he started before gulping, "Well... It's tempting but... I mean... It's unsafe..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm

"I told you." Maria said, flopping back down to her previous position, tail wagging eagerly and patting as far as it could reach between her legs, which was actually mostly just patting her butt. "I can stop by the pharmacy later."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

"O-Oh..." Aphelion blinked before he moved closer to her and laid hands on her butt, "W-Well... I have pills for that on me... In case a condom failed..." he admitted before taking a deep breath and gripping her, moving into position, trying to return his voice to the careless lewdness from before, "H-Here you go Maria! One extra-creamy pie for ya!"

[fade to blake]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Maria lies on her chest, a stain forming on the sheets under her as she convulsed slightly after pushing Aphelion off. "S-so...." She began, halted by another spasm, taking a few seconds to wait for it to go away before speaking again. "So. We both know I enjoyed my breakfast and dessert but how'd you like it?" She asked reaching under her and between her legs to begin cleaning up with an errant pillowcase.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Aphelion sighed a bit more after that, indulging in the leftover feeling. He gulped and reached over to her, grabbing her hand and pulling it away, moving closer, "I... would like seconds. Please." he spoke, staring deep into her eyes with his own pair, filled with lust beyond anything else. His legs creeped up to spread hers once more, "At least one more time... with no foil..."

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Maria notes the tone of his voice as he gets full view of her again, discarding the damp pillowcase. "Well, who am I to refuse?" I bet he'll get a kick out of this. I might be spoiling him though. She thought, rolling to lie on her back, one leg crossed over to cover her crotch, a had helping cover as well, her other arm covering her chest as she looked at him innocently, lip quivering. "Aphy, please. Do what you will to me." She squeaked, writhing gently.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm

"Maria... Stop looking so damn cute..." he whimpered before collecting himself. He took her hand and leg, moving them to reveal her crotch as he gently petted the area, "If I didn't see your wild side earlier I'd mistake you for a sweet, innocent virgin." he moved in to let his crotch rest on top of her as he moved onto the arm covering her chest, "Do not be afraid little one, it won't hurt." he raised her hand up and licked her fingers, "It'll be all okay~" he chirped before pulling her up into a passionate kiss while he also moved on down at the bottom.

[Fade to blaaaack]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:34 pm

"Wow. You're pretty... virile, aren't you?" Maria asked as she lay on her back, legs spread slightly. She was busying her self with cleanup, a damp pillowcase in her hands as she got to work on herself, her underwear in her other hand working on Aphelion. "So, how'd you like the pie? Sweet enough for you?" She asked, rubbing gently.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Aphelion flicked under her touch a few times before looking back at her. He let his head drop back down and stare at the ceiling, "...It was amazing..." he gulped before looking off to the side, leaving her to continue working, "...I still wouldn't mind a few more..." he sighed out, moving his leg down to massage her stomach.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:06 am

Maria tosses aside the damp cloth, resigning herself to being sticky for the time being. "Well as long as I don't end up bringing another Aphelion in the world, it should be fine." She said, writhing slightly at the massage. "And to be fair, I wouldn't mind either. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:19 am

Aphelion's face lit up at Maria's words. He immediately scrambled up to lay on top of her, rolling around on her chest before pulling up to kiss her lustfully, holding it for a good minute, ''I envy Imperia... I wish I had an eager, kinky girlfriend.'' he admitted before moving away and positioning himself so that he'd be between her legs and vice versa, ''That's how girls do it, right?''

[Faaaaaade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:46 am

"For a guy, you sure know how girls 'do it'." Maria said, her thoughts suddenly filled with Imperia in less than decent clothes as she released Aph from the leg lock, her own legs limply touching his stomach and lower back as she pulled herself away, her legs rubbing against his skin as they passed by. "Aaaaaand there go my legs again..." She said, shivering as she touched her thighs, trying to bring some life back into them, each poke sending her into another trembling fit as she moaned. "It appears I have no way to get away from you. Oh no~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:52 am

Aphelion breathed heavily for a few moments, recovering from the escapade when he was freed by her. When she moaned, he smiled and tooked at her, shifting slowly to get to his feet and move over to hug her from behind, his crotch pressing against her tail, ''You know, anyone else would probably do indecent things to you... I think I'll stretch your legs to give you a running chance... What do you say?'' he asked, sliding himself up against her tail and licking her ear.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:02 am

"That's awfully kind of you seeing as you're still gonna do the indecent things." She said, rolling over to lie on her back, stretching a bit before straightening her legs together, hands resting on her stomach as she looked up at him with an expectant look. "Well? Stretch away~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:42 am

Aphelion laughed at her words. He crawled up to her feet, taking hold of them and starting to twist them around a little bit, playing with her toes and occasionally licking them. He made his way to her shins, at that point raising them off of the bed. He continued like that up until he hit the thighs, her legs now dangling on his corresponding shoulders. Turning his head, he gave her knees a few deep licks before getting back to her thighs, vibrating them and sliding them apart.

[Another fade bites the dust]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Maria's feet stay locked around Aphelion's neck even after the act, sweat running down her legs as she released the vise grip she had on his hands, red marks left on his palms from where she held him tight. A few moments of heavy breathing and cursing under her breath, her legs drop down to either side of Aphelion, her chest jiggling from their impact on the mattress. Not bothering to look at the boy, Maria mumbles incoherent sounds, nowhere near actual words but still conveying the message of 'Wow. That was good'.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Aphelion watched her mumble a bit, grinning as he didn't move back, instead jolting forward to rest himself on top of her, crossing his arms and looking at her, staring into her face, "Hey~ You're not tired yet, are you? I've still got youthful energy in me~" he giggled, giving her chin a playful lick, "Maaaaaybe you just want me to take the lead a bit?" he teased, "Maybe you'd like to be tied up to the bed and being taken advantage of?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:59 pm

"Right now, I couldn't really care...." She said, exhausted as she weakly putting a hand on Aphelion's back, stroking it softly. "I'm absolutely spent. I mean, I'm still up for it but I'm not sure I could move the muscles needed." As if on cue, her hand limply falls back to the bed. "Maybe a quick break?" She asked, looking up at Aphelion with warm eyes. "You could massage while I rested so it might speed up. Then you can take the lead or tie me up or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Aphelion sighed quietly but smiled, removing himself off of her completely and moving to lay beside her, resting his hands on her stomach. With a flashing grin, he brought his head down and blew into it, causing amusing noises to come up, combined with his own laughter. He finally brought his head down against her chest and nuzzled her, "Okay~ Where would you like to be massaged, teddy?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Maria breaks into a fit of giggles as Aphelion's lips pursed against her belly, completely helpless to stop him as she lay there limply, though to be fair, she wouldn't have stopped him if she could. Suddenly finding his head on her chest, she feels a warm sensation spread throughout her torso, trying to find the energy to reach up and stroke his hair but failing. "Well right now, my arms feel like spaghetti. Maybe you could help with that?" She asked, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Aphelion grinned as she closed her eyes. He leaned over to kiss her eyelids as his hands took hold her her arms and flopped them up against his neck. He pressed them a little bit to make sure they stay up before sitting down on the edge of her chest, wrapping his arms around hers and rubbing them up and down, slowly, letting the muscles relax under his hold, returning the normal blood flow to them step-by-step.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:58 pm

"That's the spot...." Maria said, not exactly sure if the massage was helping or making it worse but enjoying it all the same. Though she found the way he did it... odd, the massage was good as she held onto his neck with the little strength that was returning to them. "Once you're done there, you could work on my legs or something. Maybe my back too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yes ma'am. I'm only done once you decide you're feeling good enough." he cheered. He released her arms, now prepared for the second stage. He let the left one fall to the bed before huddling at the right one, placing one palm at her armpit and the other at her bicep before, once again slowly, moving them down, systematically, rubbing the muscles, relaxing them from built up tensions and letting the lactic acid dissipate.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:07 am

"Mmmm...." Maria moaned, less than sensually but certainly less than decent as well. Wiggling out of his grip, she flops her arm back down on the bed. "Alright. I think I'm getting some muscle movement again. Try my back now. It's kinda sore from bending like that. Touch anywhere lower than my butt though and I'll smack you with my tail. This is supposed to be a break." She said, accentuating with the sentence as her short tail swung down, managing to jiggle her rear cutely rather than intimidate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next