RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:01 am

"It's fine." She said, enjoying the massage, her hands going over his to help a little. "Either or is fine~" At his question though, Maria pouts, pulling away from his hands to sit on his thighs, part of him poking at her stomach as she leaned down to put her face on his collar. "See these?" She said, twitching her ears a couple times. "We bears are known for rough." Quickly hopping off him and the bed, she walks over the the mini-fridge, bending down provocatively to pull out a bottle of what looked like vodka. Pouring a glass she drinks half of it, sighing contentedly as she leaned against the fridge. "That'll have to wait though. Exercise is sobering me up~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:08 am

Aphelion stared at her for a while before getting up and walking over to her, marching up and leaning himself against her body as he took the bottle from her and drank straight from it, a few good gulps, before setting it back down and sighing contentedly, "You know Maria, you are one sexy bear..." he rubbed his head against her chin, "I can hardly wait until he keep going... so I hope you won't mind me keeping in top condition. You needn't worry about a thing." he giggled before dropping to his knees, licking up the last of the alcohol from his lips and getting to work.

(half-fade)
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Maria giggled as he pulled Aphelion back up onto his feet, kissing him passionately, the taste of alcohol strong in both of their mouths she wrapped her arms around his neck. "That was nice...." She cooed, resting her forehead on his, their lips touching as he talked. "I can think of something nice though~" Picking him up, she walks over to the bed, nonchalantly dropping him on it before hopping in to nuzzle her head on his chest, a leg draped over his stomach. "I'm getting tired. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Aphelion grinned as he was carried and dropped on the bed, her words instantly making him ready. He reached over to all the packets he pulled out and left on her bedside drawer and took one random one out, replacing his current one. He then took her wrists and turned her over to take top position with a smile, "As you command, Maharani." he said before pinning her down as much as he could and leaning over, her chest propping up his as he joined her in a kiss again.

[Fadye Fayde]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:14 am

Maria's chest rose and fell steadily as she tried to calm down her breathing, her fingers stuck digging into Aphelion's shoulders as she pressed his chest against her's. "That was..." She began, pausing for a moment to take another breath. "Good. That was really good." Finally letting her hands fall limply to the bed, she lets her head loll to the side, still breathing quite heavily. "I think... I think I'm gonna need a break...." Using what little strength she had left, she turned her head back up, cupping Aphelion's cheek, her own very much pink, both from the alcohol and the strenuous exercise. "One more though. Whatever you want." She said, the hand dropping back down. "You deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 am

"You are too kind, Maharani~" Aphelion chirped as he took up her face into his own hands and kissed her plentifully. He moved down to her stockings and started kissing around them, playfully teasing her with his tongue. Finally deciding on what he wanted, he lay down beside her, head right by her feet as he turned her over to lay on top of him, "I wonder if you could serve me what you were having at the party~" he said, starting to nuzzle the soles of her feet and massage her thighs.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:35 am

Maria kissed back, his hands on her face only adding to the warmth of her cheeks. "It's only kind to repay the favor~" She sang, running her hands up and down his sides before he moved down. "So you have wished it." She said, walking two fingers down his calf, her chin propped on elbow. So shall it be~"

[Number fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 am

Aphelion sunk his teeth into her stockings and began chewing them inwards, first removing the right one before taking it out and removing the left one. After Maria's service, he moaned with pleasure, "Oh Maria~ You are so great at this... everything." he exhaled before crawling out from under her and turning her to face him, dropping himself to her chest and hugging her, curling up on her stomach and nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:27 am

"You're not too bad yourself...." She cooed as Aphelion snuggled up to her. Adjusting his head to sit more comfortably on her pillows, she hugs him tight, resting her chin on the top of his head. "I think... I think we're done for the night." She said, stretching, her chest getting pushed into Aph's face before lying back down. "You're not leaving me, are you?" She asked innocently, hugging him tight, wrapping her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:33 am

"I promised you, Maria, didn't I?" he asked, snuggling in closer, both hands moving to hold her tail and stroke it slowly, "I'm staying the night here with you. Though I'm technically relieved of my waiter duties, so I could well leave~" he teased, tracing circles with her tail and giggling into her bosom.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:43 am

Maria pulls her body closer to his, her limbs tightening as he played with her tail, sensation shooting up her spine. "Thanks." She whispered, her ears twitching at every circle he made round her tail, his giggle tickling her. "I'll give you some more tip later. This'll be your last one for now." She said, pulling him up to kiss him deeply, getting a last taste of his tongue before pushing him off her and onto the bed, draping a leg over him as she pressed her chest to his side, resting her head in the crook of his neck, her eyes falling closed. "I like this position better though."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am

Aphelion quickly stole a few tastes of her tongue as well before she pushed him back onto the bed. The sudden regain in control from her surprised him as he found himself being held down by her leg and rested against, arm fitting perfectly in her chest. He sighed with content and turned to kiss her on the forehead, one arm turning to massage just under her bellybutton while the other grabbed the sheets and pulled them over the two of them. Covered, he moved both legs to wrap around the one she draped over him and rub it down, "I'll be looking forward to it, sexy bearsie~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:00 am

"Mmmmmmm...." She moaned, enjoying the massage, getting sleepier by the moment, the feel of his lips on her forehead tickling slightly but not enough to get her moving. A few moments later, she was fast asleep. Smiling warmly, hugging the boy tightly, her tail swaying back and forth slowly like a metronome before gradually coming to a stop an falling to rest on her butt.

[Time skip to morning]

Maria was still asleep a few hours after the sun had risen. She was still in her position from last night, albeit a little bit lower. Her cute little snores could be heard as she slept, her head going up and down with the rise and fall of Aphelion's chest, her hand having laced its fingers with his as she slept, the other resting lightly on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 am

Aphelion himself, having fallen asleep after Maria, was still sleeping, his nose dug slightly into her hair, his breathing causing the front of it to rise and fall steadily. He held his position from last night, his knee having found its way up to her inner thigh and resting at a dangerous distance from where it could wake her up. The steady breaths of his body caused him to occasionally kiss her forehead lightly. His other arm was draped around her, resting on her rear with a slightly tight hold.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 am

The kissing on her forehead stirs her a bit, shifting downwards on the bed and likewise, on Aphelion. As she moves down but is quickly stopped by Aphelion's knee between her legs. Pouting in her sleep, the stubborn Maria continues to push against it, not getting much leeway as the sleeping girl's dreams began taking an strange turn, influence by the real world.

[Self half-fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:31 am

Feeling his knee assaulted, Aphelion stirred slightly, his hold on Maria's bodyparts tightening as he pushed back and started biting into her forehead slightly, wincing and groaning through his breathing.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:38 am

The cool saliva on her forehead stirs Maria, the bear sitting up and stretching, yawning as she tried feebly to rub the sleep from her eyes. Looking around, it takes her a moment to see the boy whose chest she was sitting on. Sliding down, a shiny streak left on his stomach, she bends down to kiss him, reducing his air supply till he woke up. "Mooooorning Aphyyyy...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:55 am

Aphelion's breathing was cut shot by the kiss, him stirring slightly before waking up with a gasp. He stared up at the woman on top of him. So it wasn't just a dream... He smiled and heaved himself up a bit to lean against the bed frame, staring at her full figure, "Mornin' Maria~" he yawned before shifting slightly under the feeling on his stomach, looking down at it with a grin, "Already a busy bee I see."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 am

"It's cause you feel so nice to touch~" She sang, raising her rear into the air and pressing her chest to Aph's as she stretched her back, arms stretching forward above Aph's head. After she was thoroughly stretched out, she drops back down onto Aphelion, nuzzling his collar with her cheek. "Do you wanna doo somethiing?" She asked, tracing a circle around the other collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:04 am

"Maria." Aphelion said sternly, taking hold of her and staring her in the eyes, "I am disappointed in you." he shook his head and brought her closer, "You should know by now that I wanna do something." he kissed her, tongue wrestling hers for a moment before pulling away, "Something called Maria~" he added, trail his hand around her bosom as he went back to frenching her, other hand going to tug her tali violently.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:14 am

Maria leaned into the kiss, enjoying the taste of his lips to her heart's content. She giggled at the touch on her chest, but pressed it against the hand. The tail tugging would surprise her though, her lips curling into a wide smile as she moved quickly to pull the tail from his grip, a butt cheek quickly replacing it, the tail patting against the back of his hand. "Keep playing the tail but don't forget the rest of me~" She cooed, pouting slightly as she nibbled on Aphelion's neck, her ears tapping against his lips. "These tooooo~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:21 am

"Yes my Maharani." Aphelion said, his hand massaging her butt cheek while pinching the base of her tail and playing with it too. His mouth started jumping between her ears, licking and nibbling on each. "Just direct me~ I'm still your toy~" he told her between jumps, his body pressing against hers as his bulge pressed against her stomach - he didn't care, and continued pleasuring the bear before him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:29 am

"Yeeeeeaaaah" She said, biting down hard on Aphelion's neck as she squealed with delight. "That's the spot~" Her tail started to wag, swinging to the side and out of Aph's grasp for a second before going back into place for the next pinch. Her ears were wiggling, alternating as he moved from ear to ear. "Hmmmmm...." She said, poking his cheek with her nose."I like this position. Keeeeep it that way but I want mooooooooooooooooore of yoooooooooouuuu."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:40 am

"Help yourself Maria~" Aphelion whispered, his movements picking up in speed and force, her ears being drilled into a bit deeper by his tongue, her tail being yanked with some force, "You are in command." he whispered before focusing on diving as deep into her right ear as he could, his hand grabbing her tail and slipping it between her cheeks before massaging them together.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 am

"Wow. That's new." Maria said, the rush of sensation from the little hotdog made from her tail and cheeks overriding the one coming from her ears. "I want more of thaaaat." Simply laying there, moaning every few seconds, she eventually registers what he said. "Help myself, don't mind if I do." Quickly planting a kiss on his lips, she moves to drop half her body off the bed, reaching down to rummage through Aphelion's pants till she found the unfamiliar foil packet. This is it. Yeah. Biting the corner, she flips back on to Aph, the 'bulge' on her stomach now close to her chest. "Bon appetit" She said, pronouncing each word as written, a little slurred by her occupied teeth.

[Half fades for the fade god]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Aphelion gasped after she worked, holding himself up with his arms. His legs wrapped around her back as his feet clamped around the tail. Letting himself go, his arms fell to her head and pushed it down at his body, the feeling of her electrifying with excitement, "Hooooly crap... Maria, you are amazing... Absolutely amazing..." he panted before looking down at her, noticing the packet. His eyes flashed bright, "Oh... I see what you want..." he released her head and dived to grab the packet and bust it open, putting the contents on. He maneuvered himself around her and fitted her until she was on her hands and knees. He stepped to either side of her and wrapped his legs around hers, his hands now grabbing the ears tightly, "You're going to get it, Maria!" he laughed before starting.

[Fades for the... idk, just fade to black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Maria slumps down on the bed, hands at her sides and her chest flat on the sheets, her rear still in the air. "That... was...." She said in between deep breaths, her tail moving back and forth slowly like a baton. Eventually, she slides forward on her chest 'til she was flat on the bed, face first. "Go ahead." He cooed, limply lifting a hand to call him over with a finger. "You've got free play. I want moooooore~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next