RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Taking advantage of Milly's talking, Maria grabs a long pillow and swat's Milly sword away, making sure not to get too close to the electrocuting blade as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around Milly's neck, burying her face in the robot's shoulder. "Milly! I'm so sorry!" She yelled, her voice cracking as tears rolled down her cheeks. "You were never supposed to know and this was entire thing never supposed to happen! Please, forgive me...." She cried, breaking into sobs as she hugged the robot as tightly as she could. "I love you and I love Imperia....
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Aphelion heard Milly's words, and his brain shattered. **** it, Aoife knows everything, her family ould kill me at any moment and I got Maria into trouble. Just **** give it to me, this life's gone downhill anyway. He grabbed the window frame and pulled himself in, standing up in fully defensive stance and staring right at Milly, "Hey, you woman-shaped hunk of metal, leave her alone. It was all me if you didn't get it. I got her drunk, dragged her up here and **** her until she almost got to the bleeding point. It's hard to pick up a call when you're held down against the bed with a pillow between your teeth. Come the **** at me." he snarled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Being disarmed, the fist aimed straight for Maria's side stops less than an inch from her, her eyes literally twitching at the insult. Deciding not to call him up on it, she pulls her arm back again, looking down on Maria with disgust, though a small amount of her malice seemed to have gone... For now, "Is this true? What the filthy mongrel says? And I can tell if you are lying." Grabbing her by the throat again, she not so gracefully lifts her onto her tiptoes so they are eye to eye, the lenses visibly zooming in and out to the person up close, "...And I shall not tell Imperatrix, however. If I so much as detect anyone else's scent on you, then I will snap your neck like a twig. Or rather, I will snap it just enough to paralyse, not enough to kill you, but you will wish I did." As if to prove her point, she squeezes slightly, uncaring about the arms still around her or the breakdown occurring.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 am

Maria's eyes widen as she hears Aphelion's voice, her head snapping to his direction before her feet leave the ground, the bear struggling to reach the floor. Gasping, she clutches Milly's hands with hers as she listened. Turning to Aphelion, she gives him an 'Are you sure?' look, horrified as he nodded. Steeling herself for the horrible thing she was about to do, she turns back to Milly, eyes staring straight into the robot's soul, trying to look as if she were telling the truth as tears ran down her cheeks in rivers. "Yes...." She cried reluctantly, her voice barely a whisper as she shut her eyes tight and hugged herself. "Yes...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 am

"Oh, gonna cry more now!?" he asked before forcing out the most cruel laugh he could, "You sure you don't want to stick around here instead of going back with the machine?" he sat down on the window frame and stared at the pair, his eyes devoid of compassion while he sat. Whatever. Not like I'll be missed. "Who knows, I might even put protection on this time just to please you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:41 am

Checking her fuel once again, she sighs as she lets go of Maria, ".. I will believe what you say, however. Get some clothes on, you are coming with me." Going to pick up her sword, she puts it back away before walking to Aphelion, her gaze like that of a Ruthless Death God what had targeted him to be their enemy, "Listen, mongrel. I have no restrictions for killing human scum. Especially those who violate their former girlfriend's aunt's love interest." Grabbing him by the throat now (She apparently has a love for throats) and holds him out of the window, turning him upside down so he has a good view, "If she so much as has a single cell of yours in her, this will be your fate." With that, she lets go, letting him fall until she grabs the shin of his leg, "Got it? Dog, and if you so much as breathe while within thirty metres of her again? I will remove your manhood and force you to eat it." With that, she launches him at the wall by the door, before walking back to Maria, her face softening by a fraction though it was still the most hostile she'd have seen the android.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 am

Gasping as she hit the ground, Maria's eyes immediately go to Aphelion, dangling out the window. Tears fall as she stares at him, repeatedly mouthing 'I'm sorry' as she sat there. As he falls, she visibly jumps but heaves a silent sigh as Milly catches him. Ducking when he passes over her head, she resists the urge to run to his aid. Seeing Milly approach, Maria quickly grabs at her dress crumpled on the floor, putting it on in one motion as she stood up. "Milly...." She said, hugging the robot and burying her face in Milly's shoulder. "I'm so sorry....
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 am

Aphelion said nothing when Milly assaulted him, almost hoping she would just let him fall down, yet she stubbornly held him there. She then threw him at the wall - he didn't bother raising his defence as he slammed into it and slid down, his shirt bursting open as the force slammed open a wound. He began bleeding against the wall, the stream slowly making its way to the floor. Nevertheless, he staggered to his feet, breathing shallow while he hunched over, his back twisted slightly oddly. He stared back at the robot and spat out a hefty ball of blood, "Don't cry me a river when Imperia gets a living kid to care for instead of a piece of metal."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 pm

"You. Human dog, get yourself cleaned up. I have decided against informing Aoife. However, that is only because she would tell Imperatrix." Looking back at Maria, she stares at her, as if for some reason it'd tell her automatically if she was pregnant or not, "And if she does get pregnant? She'll be having it removed. Either by an abortion clinic, or by a coat hanger or a flight of stairs. Speaking of which, we are heading to a clinic now, to make sure she doesn't have to have a 'fall' in the future." Gesturing to the door, she gives her a slight nudge in its direction, not caring about if she is embarrassed at her state if seen in public or not.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:47 am

Maria flinches at Milly's suggestions, wondering what Milly was staring at her for. "I-i-it's ok. We can just pass by the pharmacy on the way home." Maria said, not eager to go through with any of Milly's ideas. "M-Milly, let's just go. Please...." She added, walking along with the robot through the door and down the corridor a few feet before stopping. "Oh wait! I forgot my bag!" Maria yelped, leaving Milly alone in the hallway. Running back in the room, she walks up to Aphelion. Reeling back, she gives him a hard slap on the cheek and dropping him to the floor, some force behind it showing it was only 98% acting. Squatting down beside him, her skirt's position showing that the dress was all she was wearing, she leans in and plants a kiss on his forehead and whispers "I'm so sorry." before running back, hooking her hand through the strap of her bag and getting back to Milly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:16 am

Aphelion dropped to the floor without protest. He sat there, his head drooped down. He barely glanced at her underskirt and didn't react in any way when she kissed his forehead and whispered. When she left the room once more, he slowly got to his feet and walked over to the bed, dropping on the pillows and burying his face in them. Gods damn it... Just... Damn it all... Just let me die... He turned as something poked him in the ribcage. He groaned and pulled himself up, looking at it. Maria's Scroll...

Aphelion looked at the piece of technology, still open as Maria didn't close it up. An idea popped into his head. Might as well, since the world is stubborn enough to keep me alive... He opened her contacts and made a new one, typing his Scroll details into it. Finally closing the Scroll, he locked it and got up, walking over to the door and looking out at the pair, "Hey, bear bimbo, you forgot this." he called out, throwing the Scroll at the pair.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:13 am

Maria turns around and the scroll its her in the chest, bouncing a millimeter before she brings her hands to catch it. A look of sadness comes over her face for a moment before she remembers that he's acting. At least... I think he's acting.... She thought before shoving it into her purse and pulling Milly faster down the hall. "Milly c'mon. Let's just go." She said, hugging the robot's arm in the center of her chest as they moved along.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 am

Having separated herself from the Scroll as soon as she saw the pair, Milly had no idea of the 'tampering' with it, just looking at Maria ( and completely ignoring Aphelion)as she tries to find in her database what she should feel with her, just sticking with anger for now, "Listen. Wrench, I am the only one here who gives me orders, tell me what to do again and I will inject you with a serum what leaves you conscious but unable to control your body. Figure you may want to watch your own vivisection." As they move out of the hall and down to the carpark, she gestures to the backseats for Maria while she goes for the drivers seat, "The front seat is for those who are trusted. You do not fall under this category."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 am

Maria's heart shatters into a million pieces at Millys words, the small smile she managed immediately breaking into a frown at the verge of tears. Wordlessly following the robot about a foot from her, she steps into the back seat, Milly's words only adding to the heartbreak. Sitting down, she hugs her knees, tears dripping onto her skirt. "I'm so sorry, Milly. I truly am...."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 pm

"Sorry does not rewrite prior events. If it does, then the definition in my database is corrupt." Frowning, as she turns to look at Maria, she lets out a mechanical sigh, "Stop your crying. As I said, I am not telling Imperatrix." Looking over her, she returns to frowning, "Though. Love seems to be a thing of weakness, am I incorrect? You are emitting too much energy on wasteful things. I still find fault in Imperatrix installing... Additional body replicating objects to my lower body.. Now, we are making sure you have none of his filth ruining your reproduction system, then we are going back to Imperatrix."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 pm

"I know..." Maria said sadly, wiping away the tears with the back of her hand. "I know... *sniff* it's just that I want you to know." Turning to the robot, she has her most serious face on. "Milly, I want you to know how horrible I feel. I'm not happy about what happened and I don't want you to think I am. Milly, I love you like a daughter. I'd do anything to keep you and Imperia safe. That's no weakness."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 am

Moving to the backseats , she looks straight at her, though her eyes we distracted by the chest of Maria, only just noticing the temperature, "A-Are you really?" Removing the top of her dress enough to check, she realises exactly why her eyes were drawn, "... Sigh." Then going for her own dress, she quickly removes her own bra and puts it on Maria (Acquiring more than one squeeze of her while she does it) , "It would look suspicious if you lacked underwear when we arrive."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 am

Maria jumps at Milly's discovery, suddenly aware of the coolness under her skirt. "Y-yeah. I guess it would look odd." She stuttered, embarrassedly adjust the straps on her shoulders and keeping quiet about the rest of her underwear (or lack of there of). For a few moments, she sits in silence, awkwardly shuffling in her seat, not really sure about how to react to Milly's sudden compassion. Throwing it to fate, she shifts to sit next to the robot and wraps her arms tightly around Milly's waist, bracing for any sudden attacks as she rested her head on her shoulder. "Of course I mean that." She said, pausing to sniff. "Every word of it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:51 am

Rubbing her eye , she lets out her 100'th sigh of the day and looks down at her, "..." Going to speak, she stops herself at the last second, registering that she should at least show mercy for a first time offense, ".. Right.. Listen. When we get back.. I'm going to remove any signs of your ... Prior activity from my memory banks. If you want to have Imperia know or not, it is then up to you. But as I said, if I find out it happens again, nothing will save you from me." Kissing her on the forehead afterwards, she removes the girl from her, proceeding to get back in the front and start the van, "Also as an additional statement? You still smell like him , and Imperia has a good nose." With that, she starts driving.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 am

A wide grin forms on Maria's face as she felt Milly's anger go down, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks as she hugged the robot tighter, her cheek pressing against her collarbone. "Milly... I...." Maria started, unable to form words through the shudders that flowed through her and the happy sobs that she had. "Thank you, Milly." She cried, her voice raspy like a whisper as sheburyed her face in the robot's chest. Maria holds the hug for a few seconds, smiling at the feel of Milly's lips on her hair and reluctantly letting go as Milly separated herself. Hearing MIlly's last statement though, she immediately clamps her legs together tightly. "Y-yeah..." She said, wrinkling her nose. "I'm gonna take a shower when we get home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13