RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 am

''Yeah... Sorry about that...'' he whispered quietly, the stroking turning into a more genuine embrace, nuzzling her in return, ''I've lived alone since 7... No people, no girls... I've turned out a terrible pervert and horndog...'' he sniffed again, the lustless opening once again bringing back sorrowful memories of Aoife, ''Maybe that's why she dumped me...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

"That sounds lonely." Maria said, obviously saddened by the revelation. "Aphelion, she dumped you cause she wasn't thinking straight." Reaching down, she grabs The Bear Burritoâ„¢ and throws the blanket over the both of them, giving him the most of her warmth that she could. "And I'm sure Aoife regrets that decision and she's desperate to get back with you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:45 am

"I had my horse... but other than that, it was kinda lonely... I've devoted my life to martial arts anyway... or so I thought." he trailed off before hugging her back again, "I don't know... she can be cruel... and I'm scared of her sometimes. Scared of what she'd say or do..." he sobbed a bit before leaning his chin on her, "It's... weird. We're naked and practically inches from intercourse, but... C-Could we sit up like this... while you eat?"

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:51 am

"I'm sure she loves you just as much as you love her. She acts scary cause she's afraid of you leaving." Maria said, her tone very sage-like and calm. "Well at least, that's how I see it." Hearing him start to cry again, she reaches up and runs her hand through his hair, trying to comfort him. "I dunno...." Maria said as she listened, also finding their current situation quite odd. "I guess I got used to being naked around Imperia that it doesn't really faze me too much if I'm close to someone already. I'm comfortable around you cause I know that you wouldn't force yourself onto me if you knew I was against it. It's weird,yeah... but it's a good kind of weird." Maria said, sitting the both of them up, moving the blanket so it covered her chest as she pulled the tray onto her lap. "Sure. Just don't go over board with the ears."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:59 am

Aphelion rested against her like a child against a mother, curling up into her bosom. He got into the fetal position and lay there, watching her, waiting for her to start eating, "I don't think this'll last for long... I think I'm going to lust for you again soon..." he said, not addressing anyone in particular though it was apparent the comment was aimed at Maria, "I'll fall into desire once more... I'll take my mind off my troubles... With you, for the day..." he gently grasped her thighs and spread them to slide down between her legs, "After all this... We can be friends, right? If we meet again for the first time... We CAN know each other in the future, right?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 pm

"If you do that, I'll take care of it." Maria said, taking a forkful of eggs and eating. "I mean, I can't say I don't enjoy it and you're pretty good, if I must say." Taking another forkful, she pokes Aphelion's lips with the eggs. "After today, I'll meet you again. Then I'll befriend you again." She said, pushing on his lips a little harder as he held her thighs. "Not now. Eat first."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Aphelion sighed quietly, a smile forming on his face as he relaxed on her. He dropped his arms to her sides, opening his mouth before taking the portion of eggs granted to him and chewing it slowly before swallowing, "Maria." he finally said, "I want you to dominate. Take control of me and use me as your toy." he confessed, happy with sharing that detail through the relaxation she was giving, "I'm also wondering how many different places we could do it in..." he added, snuggling backwards as he licked his lips clean of her last portion for him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:31 pm

"I'm not sure if I can do that." Maria said, pouting at his request. "I've only done it once before and that was mostly copying what Imperia does." Turning her head, she looks straight at him. "Aphelion, I'm just not that kind of girl. I'm not Aoife." Setting the plate down on the side table, her appetite lost, she moves to straddle his lap, resting her cheek on his shoulder. "What I can do though is let you do whatever you want to me.... Within reason though." She said, adding the last part after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Aphelion looked at the plate, "You didn't finish it..." he pointed out before frowning, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up. I just thought that... it's not fair that I'm the one in control all the time..." he curled up again, burying his head between his arms, "But... I guess..." he took a deep breath and forced himself into a smile, though more akin to a grin, "Finish it. You'll be needing lots of energy for what's yet to come."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Maria kissed him lightly on the nose, giving a reassuring smile. "Now that's the Aphelion I know and love." Getting off him, she retakes her spot on the bed next to him, the plate going back on her lap as she ate. "This is really good. You sure you don't want some?" She asked, eager to finish upon hearing his innuendo.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:59 pm

"Not at all. Besides." he took one of her hands by the wrist and gently slid it down to his thigh, "You have to clear your plate or you won't get dessert." he said with a grin as he stirred her hand around, letting her bump where it mattered before taking it back to the food. He shifted himself to then lay down across from her, one leg beneath her back while the other stayed under her legs. He watched her eat from the low angle, visibly eager for the little break to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Maria smirks at his little game. Two can play at that. She thought, getting a little competitive. Moving to the center of the bed, she cuts up the eggs into smaller pieces before lying down, putting the eggs right in her cleavage in a line leading down to her belly button and lower still. "You suuuuuuuuure?~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:32 pm

"Hmmm...?" Aphelion looked down at her, reacting visibly to her little game, "Maaaaaaybe I'm tempted... Buuuut I ate already so you should eat the rest." with that said, he crawled over to her and leaned up to the first set of eggs, taking hold of it in his mouth before moving back over to her and kissing her, forcing them into her mouth before pulling away, "Chew, missy~ If you refuse to eat then I'll feed you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Maria giggles as his lips brush chest, said body part giving a fair amount of jiggle as she did. At his kiss, she takes the eggs and swallows quickly, freeing up her mouth to make out properly, pulling his lips back down as he pulled away. "More." Maria moaned as she pushed his head back up. "I'm still hungry."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Aphelion wasn't surprised by her action - it was, in fact, both expected and welcome. He giggled and kissed her throat before leaving his tongue stuck against her skin, sliding his head down and scooping up the eggs right up to her belly button. He leaned in and gave it a few playful licks before pulling back up and to her face, two hands taking up her cheeks as he went back for a kiss, dropping the eggs into her mouth before wrestling her tongue a bit until she asked for more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Maria shivers as his tongue passes down her chest, even more so when he playfully licks at her belly. A moment later, she feels her cheeks go warm as Aphelion cups them, eagerly eating from his mouth and sucking on his tongue after she swallowed the eggs, waiting for him to go for the last few pieces. "You missed a spot~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:05 pm

"I left the last batch to try the new special sauce~" he chirped before giggling. He brushed her cheeks with his hands before once more making his way down her body. Stopping briefly at the belly button, he carries on down, scooping up the remains of the egg, all the way down to the bottom. There he pulled away before grinning with his mouth full and going in.

[Half-fade]

Now with his mouth truly filled up, he crawled back over her and leaned in, depositing everything from his mouth to hers, tongues once again fencing as he grabbed her cheeks and started rolling them to churn up the food.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Not really having much strength to refuse even if she wanted to, Maria lets Aphelion feed her the salty mix, reaching around his neck to keep him in place for a passionate make out session after she had finished swallowing, the breath from her nose hard on his face as the rise and fall of her chest grew more and more notable, her cheeks turning pink again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:00 pm

"Mmm... Seems you... mmm... finished your... mmm... food." Aphelion mumbled through the make out as he pulled away and sat up on her stomach, just under her chest, "Now then~ You can't laze around like that. If you want your dessert, come and get it." he giggled, wiggling invitingly at her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:18 pm

"Hmmmm...." Maria said, wrapping her arms around his neck to keep if close. "I'm not sure I see any dessert around here. Whatever could you be talking about." She said, licking her lips as she touched their noses together.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:51 pm

"Oh, you don't see?" Aphelion giggled, taking her arms and lowering her hands to poke around between her chest, "Can you feel it Ms. Maria? Your dessert?" he led her hand up and down before releasing it, "You'll have to raise your head to eat, lazy butt." he slapped her playfully.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 pm

"Well if you put it that bluntly..." Maria said, lips curling into a smile as she took her chest in both hands and pushed them together, blushing at the new experience. "I guess I can't argue. Though I'm not sure how a hotdog on buns counts as dessert. Maybe, some kind of pie would be better." She teased, knowing exactly well that he'd understand.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Aphelion exhaled happily at the work she did on him. He looked down at her with a grin before getting off and laying on the bed, arms folded behind his head as he let her recover a bit, "Pie you say? Well then... I suppose the buffet is open. Help yourself~" he chirped, wiggling at her invitingly once more with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:10 pm

"Hmmm.... Everything looks so enticing." She said, biting her bottom lip as she looked up and down aph. "But maybe I'll reward you." Lying down on her stomach, she gets herself in line with Aphelion, her feet level with his thighs. "I could order the pie somewhere else. Or maybe I could just stop by the pharmacy later~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Aphelion pouted at her words, his feet moving onto her legs as he massaged them impatiently, "Come on honeybuns, the pie's getting cold. At that rate it'll soon be unusable~" he moaned at her, trying to get her to hurry up. He raised his feet and started drumming on her butt, hitting with quite some force, "C'moooon"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:33 pm

"Nope." Maria teased, shaking her rear to get his feet off of her as she opened her legs just a tiny little bit, enough for him to get a view of what lay in store. "I want it delivered to my table or the waiter doesn't get a tip. Well maybe, only just the tip~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:40 pm

"Stubborn customer." Aphelion sighed. He removed his feet from under her and turned to get another condom, "Yeah, yeah, we'll deliver soon. Some patience pleeeeease~" he chirped, finding none on the bedside drawer, turning to shift past her and reach down for his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next