RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Cliffs before Launch

Go down 
+10
Nitzlplix
Frankenstein Joe
Vox
Kellenredx
Aphrodisiac
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Amber
edwazhere
Vivvyn
Navolas2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:10 am

"Hmm... You say that no one is around to bail you out... and yet your partner... is standing here..." Leo gestured to Zwei.

It was the first thing she said that Leo had to think about.

"... Do we need to talk about... your behavior last night..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:13 am

"Well, it's not like he can beat you in a fight, and I can't make the excuse of introducing myself... so it wouldn't much of a bail out. Plus, we're not supposed to leave the area until everyone is finished anyway." was Viola's response.

"We can talk about it at some point, though currently it doesn't seem very appropriate... like I said before, after initiation at least should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:42 am

"Your supposed inability to beat me in a fight... appears to be relevant." Leonius gestured to the board, chuckling.

If Viola and Zwei won their first fight, and Leonius won two with El Taladro, they would face one another. The giant was unsure how he felt about that.

"... I hope... for your sake... that you and your partner learn... to cooperate." He looked at Zwei, nodding. "... Though your victory in your first round... will mean that I must..." he paused, looking back at Viola. "... Break you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:49 am

Walking past the group before coming back, Aoife walks to them with a smile on her face, "Hey. Ready for all of you to lose to me?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:54 am

"I'm sure we'll cross all of those bridges if they come up. As it stands... it looks like things are about to get started for you, which means I can go back to napping for a while." Viola softly replied.

"Good luck on all of your matches all the same, as well."

Having said everything she wanted to for now, Viola turns around and walks back to her spot in the grass from earlier, laying back down with one arm covering her face.

((OOC: Sorry I missed your message Joe.))
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:25 am

Inigo was excited at the idea of being launched into the forest. He loved soaring though the air and only got to do so with the use of rather expensive refined dust cartridges.

He looked around the crowd of students, some incredibly tall students immediately caught his attention, then he noticed a young man dismounting a horse.

'Wait, what? A horse? This guy's just showing off! If I knew we could bring our rides, I would've brought Shiloh (motorcycle)'.

He fixated his gaze on the young man and noticed something peculiar about the air around him. A sense of kinship? Maybe it was the goofy ponytail. Either way, Inigo figured he should introduce himself and find out more about him.

He thought about it for a moment until...

'Aha! I know!'

Inigo stretched his legs out then bounded forward and jumped toward the boy near the horse, aiming a kick at his head.

Announcing his presence with a loud, "Hey, ponytail!"

On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Ab8O8XL
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 am

Turning around, she looks at Inigo, "Talking to me?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:59 am

OOC: I was targeting Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:02 am

OOC: Aye, but yelling that out when more than one person has a ponytail can get confusing to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:34 am

Leonius turned from Viola, glancing at Aoife. "You are... overconfident... Recall my question... about an opponent at range... in the locker room... and consider how many of your opponents have... ranged weapons..."

He crossed his arms, looking at the leaderboard.

"... It is fortunate... in a way... that I may not have to show you... personally... I do not wish to harm... you or Arthur..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:51 am

Looking back at Leo she smiles slyly,"Ah. But we are in a forest. Plenty of trees in a forest. Besides, I wouldn't want to fight you either. Zack is my main target, and if I had to beat you before him, it may use more energy than I would like."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:22 pm

"Hey, ponytail!"

Aphelion turned his head. Oh gods, who is shouting so loud already... he thought, just as he turned to face a foot flying towards his head.

Instinctively, steak still in his mouth, Aphelion lowered his posture to lower his center of gravity and ducked to avoid the kick. After the dodge he sprung back up to normal position and took the steak out of his mouth. Despite still chewing it, he took a few steps back and spoke.

"You do know, it is pretty rude to attack someone whilst they're eating." mumbled Aphelion, before grabbing his pigtail with his free hand and waving it around, "Also, this isn't a ponytail but a pigtail."

He considered the man for a moment. He seemed well built, like a martial artist.

"I do like your technique, although maybe you shouldn't announce your attacks so loudly. Unless that was a welcoming kick, in which case hi, I'm Aphelion, and this is the best horse in all of Vytal, Monoch... I mean, Equinox."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Inigo lands in his usual landing pose. And tyrns to the young man.

"Haha! Nice reflexes ponytail!"

"My name is Inigo, but you can call me Jogo"

He thenbends his arm at the elbow and extends it towards Aphelion, looking at him with an expecting gaze.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm

"Nice to meet you Jogo." said Aphelion, mimicking Inigo's movement and bumping his elbow with Inigo's, "That's how we do it where I'm from, still not too sure how you guys do it."

"So... You want some steak?" asked Aphelion, reaching out to Equinox to pick another one out.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Lucina walks out onto the cliffs feeling the cool breeze blow her new goldenish scarf around. She walks over and sees a sleepy Shem about the wobble off the cliff and moves him over a bit so he won't fall off. She says " Sleepy after last night Shem" she winks at him
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Aeden follows close behind Lucina and hears her comment. "I'm guessing Kaitlyn was too tired to get out bed this morning."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Lucina takes one and throws it backwards knowing Aeden will catch it and then says so uh.. You really shouldn't text Aeden while we're doing stuff...I kind of heard his phone and saw the text...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Aeden catches the lolipop. "Sweet cherry my favorite." Aeden begins to eat the lolipop. "Wait what?! you saw that?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:14 pm

"Yea. Kinda weird to text your friend while cuddling huh?" She says while sipping the coffee she definetly had before.

(Lucina had coffee before if you deny me I will kill you 0_0)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm

"I'm not sure lolipops are such a good alternative to wake up" Aeden begins to eat his lolipop and starting to consider that he may actually be wrong.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Aeden raises his eyebrow. "I believe I told you that I was a little busy at the moment. I'm a little suspicious that you didn't know what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:30 pm

He warps his bent arm around Aphelion's causing them to interlock. "Nice to meet you Aphelion. This is how we do it where I'm from. And I would live some steak! Would you happen to have anything to drink as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Cliffs before Launch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next