RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Cliffs before Launch

Go down 
+10
Nitzlplix
Frankenstein Joe
Vox
Kellenredx
Aphrodisiac
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Amber
edwazhere
Vivvyn
Navolas2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nitzlplix

On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:30 pm

He warps his bent arm around Aphelion's causing them to interlock. "Nice to meet you Aphelion. This is how we do it where I'm from. And I would live some steak! Would you happen to have anything to drink as well?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 am

"Sure do!" said Aphelion cheerfully, pulling out another steak and a bottle of alcohol.

"Don't tell anyone, but it's good ol' 15%"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:47 am

Declan walks toward the cliffs for initiation. "I guess everyone is already here. " He looked around the large group of people looking for some kind of board. "Alright I'm with............ 'Samuel Umbra' well I don't know him but it's better than going alone."

Declan looked around the crowd for some indicator of who's who. "Whatever, we'll meet in the forest." He said as he wandered through the crowd
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:25 am

"I'd love some!" Inigio takes a swig of the beverage. He pauses for a moment, then drinks down half the bottle.

He lets out that whisper-like 'ah' people do after drinking something refreshing. "Whew! That's tasty!"

"You're not half-bad, ponytail! Sorry about the kick, but I had a feeling you'd be able to dodge it. I think you and I are cut from a similar cloth." Inigo
uses his eyes to draw attention to the fact that both of their clothes seemed a bit exotic for standard Vale attire.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 am

"Aye." said Aphelion, pulling out another bottle for himself, "Neither you nor I seem to be from around here, as it does seem from our clothes."

He drank only a little bit as he had a feeling he could be called up to fight at any moment.

"So what brings you here, Jogo? Also feeling like kicking some 'Grimm' asses?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:18 am

"I'm always up for a good fight"

Inigo
looks up at the bracket board.

"Hmm, it seems like we both have to win all our matches if we're going to get a shot at each other."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 am

"Yeah, we'll only meet in the finals it would seem." said Aphelion, after which he leaned closer to Inigo.

"So, you heard of any of these people? Anyone strong?"
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Inigo takes out a small pen-sized object from his back pocket, brings it to his lips, inhales, then pauses for a moment before exhaling a dark-blue colored plume of what appears to be smoke.

"I've only had the pleasure of talking to a few of them last night"

"But I can feel that they are all very powerful in a great many ways. That is why I decided to talk to you, you seemed like one of the more powerful ones."

"The large one in that metal suit and the one with the mask also seem very formidable."

Inigo
takes another drag from his pen-sized device, breathing out more blue smoke.

"Ah! After this is over, you must come to the Steinmetz estate. I must pay you back for the meal and drink! My cooking, I am told, is very delicious!"

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:28 am

"I will certainly come over when I have the chance." said Aphelion, then whistled for Equinox again, "So, any other 'beverage' you'd like? Sort through them, I usually have plenty or drinks and food. It keeps me going."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:12 am

Somewhat surprised, "How do you afford so much food?, marveling at the variety and sheer amount of the spread before him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Cliffs before Launch   On the Cliffs before Launch - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Cliffs before Launch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3