RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed]   Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:20 pm

"It's not that they don't see me, they ignore me," Shiki said. "In their denial, they think they can ware off not being killed by a curse. You'd think such a highly modern school would believe less in myths..."

She paused for a while.

"But perhaps I am a ghost in my own way. Merely occupying unnoticed space. Looking when no one looks back. I am fortunate to have friends at all. And as your friend, I think you should head bed."

She then smirked at Marlin as she revealed she had switched his drink with something called Sleepy Time Tea.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed]   Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Marlin looked at his friend and shook his head. "......how did I not predict this." He said as he rested his head on the table. "Good night my friend......I will...*yawn* get you......back" Was all he said before falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed]   Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:34 pm

As Marlin's head dropped down, Shiki smiled widely and pulled out a pillow from under the table to tuck it under his head.

"Goodnight, friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed]   Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Led by A Blood Red Thread [Closed]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7