RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:04 pm

"Dusk Tempus," Dusk answered sticking out his right hand. "I joined Cheshire's team last week. Speaking of which, I'm wondering where those two girls are..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Mirai had stopped singing, of course and moved over to Rider slightly as she watched the little scene. Seeing Liseran with her head very low and Cheshire being nervous, she targeted Cheshire.

"Hey," she said sharply. "Don't you think it's terribly rude for you to be letting your fiancee just sit there nervously? So you're engaged, that's great. But if I were little Miss Violet-Hair over there, I'd be kind of upset that you seemed so hesitant of saying it when you asked her in the first place? Kind of cowardly of you, I think."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 pm

"Two girls?" Robin titled her head, then considered it, "Well, that makes sense. Two guys, two girls...You are a guy right?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Dusk didn't answer this. He put his hand back to his side and his eyelids drooped halfway down. He just stood there staring at Robin. What was going on in his mind was but a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Robin just stared at him in return, then sighed.

"Listen buddy, ever since I got to Beacon I've had to deal with enough personal trauma to fill a book. I really doubt you can scare me just by looking at me." She said plainly, like she was telling a person a really obvious fact, like the sky is blue, or the moon is broken.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Dusk's eye starts to twitch uncontrollably as he continues to stare.

Then, out of nowhere, he clicks his tongue slowing down her and Byron's perspective and moves to their right side. He clicks again, bringing them back to regular speed and quickly asks, "Do I really look that feminine?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Robin didn't even blink, in fact, she had followed him all the way. "Well kinda, and no. You're not the first guy who can slow down a person's senses. I've learned to counter it, so can the rest of my team."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 pm

"Oh really?" Dusk asks. "Who is this guy? And how do you counter it, eh?" Dusk was intrigued now.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:26 pm

"She's riiiight," Rider goaded. "Come on Cheshire, aren't you a man?"

"You.... I..." Cheshire stammered.

"Are you sure you're ready to marry?" Rider asked.

"O-Of course I am!" Cheshire exclaimed.

"Then prove it," Rider smiled, "Show us your resolve. Show us how much she means to you!"

Cheshire shook for a while, his teeth clenched, his eyes narrowed, his cheeks reddening, and his ears stiff as sticks. "I... I...." Cheshire closed his eyes, taking in deep breaths. Then he raised his head, his face red, his ears twitching, and he threw his head back and yelled at the top of his lungs;

"LISERAN IS MY WIIIIIIFE!"

"Huh?" Rider squeaked with a look of genuine surprise. "Wow... I didn't think you'd actually do it."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Robin was distracted by Cheshire's loud proclamation, "Good luck!" She called over to the two, giving them a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Dusk was distracted as well, saying, "About time he actually said something, he was so embarrassed about talking about her last week." Dusk suddenly remembers how Cheshire stopped talking about her and thinks, Alright, time for some payback.

Dusk shouts to his leader, "Then go and kiss her already!!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:01 pm

"Cheshire..." Liseran murmured with teary eyes as he had yelled. Without wasting another moment she leapt from her chair and hugged Cheshire tightly, her face pressed against his chest.

"Yes, I am your wife," she said softly, trying to contain her nervousness and happiness. "Even without formalities. And soon...with them."

She lifted her face, her eyes shining and her embarrassment now just a light blush. One of her hands came to his tie.

"And you..." she smiled. "Are my husband."

With that she tugged onto his tie to pull him into a passionate kiss.

"Woof," Rory said a little exasperated on her side. "Talk about making a scene..."

Mirai smiled smugly as she spread open her fan. "Another set of fragmented chaos assembled once again."

Last edited by vide1993 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:09 pm

"Give it a minute." Robin warned Mirai.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 am

Caster awkwardly shifted his body through the crowd, bumping into several people and engaging into multiple apologizes before stumbling over to Mirai. "I will never be good at crowds." he laughed, nearly falling before standing straight and fixing his jacket.

"Sorry for being late, I was experimenting with dust, and, well... I had a mess to clean." Laughing softly, he rubbed the back of his neck before seeing the kiss he had previously overlooked and blushing. "Am I interrupting something?"

While fiddling with the tubing in his glove, Caster tried to ignore it, clearing his throat. "Anyway, I almost didn't think I would make out, uhm, make it out, of the room on time."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:35 am

Watching the two kiss passionately, Alice squealed excitedly. Byron chuckled mischievously and slipped away from Robin a moment. He raised a fist to his mouth and clear his throat. Then suddenly he threw his head back and yelled out, "ROBIN IS MY WIIIIFE!"

Cheshire broke away from Liseran and stared with an exasperated look at Byron along with the rest of the room.

"It looked like fun," Byron shrugged, ever the quick one to tease Robin.

Rider tried to hide his face by slouching over, his arms wrapped around his stomach while his shoulders shook uncontrollably trying to hide his laughter. He slowly rose from after a while, trying to catch his breath as he wiped a small tear from the corner of his eye.

"Well, it does seem like fun," Rider smiled, "And I can't be shown up now so..."

Rider took in a deep, long breath, placing a hand to his heart and his other to the air as if reciting poetry, before letting it all out at once yelling, "MIRAI IS MY WIIIIIIFE!"

While Cheshire and Alice stared at the rabbit with gaping expressions, Shen stared at them with a blank expression, holding his chin between his thumb and index as he studied the scene thoughtfully.

"I see," Shen murmured, "So this is some sort of western party game. Very well, then..."

Shen took in a deep breath and yelled out loud, "RORY IS MY WIIIIIIIFE!"

The stares he received were a lot different than the others.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:25 am

Mirai moved over to Rider and pressed one of her sharp heels down on his toes with gritted. "Do that ever again and I will boil you, skin your flesh, put it out in the sun and then have it fried."

She then saw Caster and moved over to him with crossed arms. "You're late!"she said with puffwd cheeks like a chikd. "Seriously. Leaving me alone with him! Look what happened!" She then pointed Rider. "Now please set him on fire."

Rory panicked as Shen exclaimed and slapped a hand over his mouth and laughed nervously. "Uh, Shen, don't joke like that," she said moving him to the food. "Saying stuff like that could get you arrested in Vale, eheh..."

Liseran had been staring blankly at all the commotion after she and Cheshire exchanged the kiss and turned to him to smile sheepishly. "And I thought I'd die having done the most embarrassing thing here," she said. She settled for hugging Cheshire once more, trying to convey how happy she felt and pressed her side of her head to his chest. "I love you..."

Last edited by vide1993 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 am

Dusk felt a twinge of a headache from all the shouting. "You folks are very ridiculous," he said to the part of the group that was shouting.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Laughing softly, Caster nodded to Mirai slowly, his own face slightly red after Rider's actions. "Sadly, I can not ignite Rider. However, I can ignite his heart!"

Caster got on one knee, turning from Mirai to Rider, and taking Rider's hand within both of his own. Clearing his, Caster used his semblance to focus a rose-colored beam onto him and Rider, his eyes locking soulfully into Rider's. "Excuse me for being bold, but... RIDER BLANC IS MY WIIIIIIIIFE!" The shout was almost like singing, Caster's head lifting toward Rider.

Once finished, he imitated Liseran, nuzzling the side of his head against Rider's chest as the light he had created faded away. "There is no need for words, Rider, just enjoy the moment."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Robin promptly elbowed Byron in the stomach and sent a "Told ya so" look towards Mirai.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

"And I love you," Cheshire whispered to Liseran, holding her close just when his ears perked at the scene nearby.

"Oh but Caster," Rider smiled, cupping the magician's head between his hands and lifting his head to gaze down at it, "How can I enjoy the moment when I can't tell you my feelings?"

Rider stroked his index finger down the line of Caster's jaw.

"And what is this about me being your wife?" Rider asked. "You say that as though you are the dominant one."

Rider traced his pinkie across Caster;s lower lip with a mischievous grin on his face. "I'm the one who gets to be on top... my darling."

Alice was shaking uncontrollably in the corner, her shoulders shaking while both of her hands cupped over her mouth as she tried to suppress the urge to laugh.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Mirai had helped herself to a soda and hearing everything she actually sprayed some out. Her eyes widened as she listened to Rider talking and she gulped in the rest before bursting into laughter and falling to her knees, starting to roll from one edge to the other in a terribly childish manner.

Rory looked at Shen and sighed. "And I thought we were the weird ones here," she said.

Liseran smiled at Cheshire and let go only to be embraced by her wolf faunus cousin. "Say, Lise, you haven't sung yet! You should do a number!"

Liseran's eyes widened and a small blush came to her. "B-but I don't sing!"

"Sure you do! What about that song you like to sing so much? The one you say talks about how you feel about-"

Liseran yelped and slapped a hand over Rory. "Sh-sh! I-I have no idea what you're talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:24 am

"I would like to hear you sing," Cheshire commented, looking off to the side.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:52 am

The light blush on Liseran's cheeks turned into a full red flash as her face hid inside her scarf and behind her hair.

"B-b-b-b-b-"

"But nothing!" Rory laughed as she took Liseran by the hand and dragged her to the stage and the mic. "Cheshire's made his proclamation of love, so why don't you do yours?"

"Bu-b-b-but-" Liseran's heels practically tried to dig into the ground as she attempted to resist going on the stage. However, Rory was too strong and before she knew it, she was right at the microphone. Her lips were trembling and her knees were wobbling as she begged for Rory's mercy, but the wolf faunus merely smiled as she put on the song.

"Come on, Lise! Do it for Cheshire!" Rory cheered.

Liseran tried to speak but just then, the song's title flashed. My Independent Destiny. Liseran closed her eyes and took in a deep breath as she sang out the first words of the selection.

I've never been there, so let me go out
For I can reach you where you are
I will go all for you, all for you and me,
Your and my future~

Her voice held the note smoothly and soon Liseran's nervousness began to leave her. Rory let out a cheering whistle. The music was beginning to increase in tempo and she gripped the mic firmer. Okay...I'll sing this...for Cheshire.

Mirai had noticed the song starting and she got up from the floor to move over to Caster and Rider.

"Okay, you two," Mirai said as she crossed her arms. "That's enough entertainment. I forgive you. Now, quit all that..."

Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 am

Caster was looking soulfully into Rider's eyes, a hand rested against the one touching his jaw as he kept up the act. "Same old Rider. Always must be the one in control. I too enjoy the feeling of dominance, my dear." He winked, a slight tone of tension in his voice. Once Mirai told them to stop the response was almost instant as Caster shot to his feet, moving Rider's hand away and making a motion as if he had been rejecting Rider.

Almost going to speak, Caster covered his mouth, realizing that he should quiet himself for the woman's song. "She seems tense. What a shame." he whispered to Mirai, resting a hand on his chan and watching. Smiling to himself, he began using his semblance as he had before, however two radiant white lights shined down onto Liseran as the tempo increased.

"Everyone deserves a little spotlight." Caster smiled widely, his foot tapping with the music.

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Cheshire watched Liseran sing in a mesmerized state, staring at her with his full attention, his eyes only for her.

Rider suddenly grabbed Caster's arm and brought his hand up to his cheek, forcing Caster to rubbing it while Rider stared at him with a smile on his face. "What's wrong dear," Rider asked creepily, "Don't you want to spend eternity together my sweet."

The smile on Rider's face suddenly turned psychotic. It was the kind that yelled three things: "Creepy stalker", "Obsessed lover", and "It's payback time punk."

Alice was staring at the two with wide eyes, her mouth forming a triangle, no longer laughing at all.

"This looks so wrong," she murmured, "But I can't look away..."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:23 pm

The lights around Liseran blinked slightly as Caster was pulled down towards Rider, but he quickly corrected the problem and looked at Rider with narrowed eyes.

'What the hell are you doing, Rider? Fine, is it a show you want?' he thought, lightening his expression and slowly stroking a hand down one of Rider's fluffy white ears.

"Love, is now really the time for this? The lady of honor is singing." Caster spoke softly, leaning his face down closer to Rider's with a look in his eyes that mixed annoyance and portrayed love. "I would hate for us to create a scene."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Dusk was smiling up at Liseran and the beautiful song she was singing. He thought, So many nice singers here. He turned slightly before something caught his eye. He thought out loud, "What in the world are those two doing?" He was looking at Caster and Rider a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next