RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 am

"Nah, I prefer to be on the bottom. Unless I'm doing this kinda stuff." he said, leaving one hand on her shoulder and moving the other one to massage her bunny ear, "Glad you like it. I might stop and let you beg for it though."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 pm

"Ooohhh...?" she said, her body becoming incredibly lax and limp. "Well I can't quite move around to do so, you're doing such a good job right now." the bunny girl said, her voice now softer and gentler. "Even so, I don't think you wanna take your hands off me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 pm

"Hey, I did say you're pretty soft and nice to touch." Aphelion laughed, leaning down to lay on top of her and move his hands to softly grab her cheeks and play with them, whispering, "YOU don't want ME to take my hands off you, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:36 pm

"N-No." she said as Aph started playing with her cheeks. "I love it when you touch me all over." she said, wiggling her butt a little bit more as Aph straddled it. "Come on, you know you wanna feel me up." she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:40 pm

"Heh. I do, but your mate wouldn't like that. Trust me, there are things I could do to your ears you'd regret later, but I'm not. I'm being a nice guy, so hush and live with just this." With that. Aphelion moved his hands down to Gwyn's feet and started rubbing them slowly and carefully, softly humming into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Gwyn sighed and bit her bottom lip as Aph worked his magic, making her chuckle a little bit and relax even more. "I wouldn't mind just my ears. Maybe if you at least told me, I could show it to my mate?" she suggested. "I'm actually kind of curious now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:51 pm

"Hmm... Nah, it's my secret and I'm keeping it that." Aphelion teased, turning around to lay his chest on her thighs and play with her feet and toes some more, "I could literally lick your feet right now. My tongue is an inch from them and just waiting to slide on them a little."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:45 pm

"You could if you wanted to. Again, I'm not stopping you." Gwyn giggled, sighing as Aphelion played with her. "Do what you want with me, as long as it stays within reason." she said, not resisting anything Aph did to her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:48 pm

"Heh... if only I knew what was withing reason." Aphelion sighed before starting to lick the soles of her feet, hoping to tickle her with his tongue while his hands were wrapped around her legs and rubbing her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

"Ah! H-Hey that tickles!" Gwyn said, giggling and laughing as Aphelion licked her feet. "S-Stop!" she said, laughing a bit more. Her legs and feet squirmed a little uncomfortably, but she still seemed to be enjoying this to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:53 pm

"Okay." Aphelion moved away from her feet and licked his lips, "Tastes like luck." he giggled at his joke before turning to lay flat on her, his mouth right by her bunny ears, "Maybe I should lick those too, for more luck." he laughed and poked at them.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:28 pm

"Ah, please do." she said, feeling Aph poke her ears. Gwyn's bunny ears flopped a little bit as Aph poked them, and she giggled. "I haven't had many people play with my ears." she said as she rested her head on her hands and let Aph go to work.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

"Heheh." Aphelion chuckled before taking hold of both her ears and starting to lick them on the inside, playing with them a little using his tongue as his feet started rubbing hers and he started rubbing up against her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:19 pm

"A-Ah, Aph..." she mumbled, her arms going limp as Aph started playing with her. Her ears and feet twitched as they were rubbed against and played with. "This feels nice..." she mumbled, her eyes closing a little bit as her face turned a little pink as she felt Aph lick her ears. "Ooohhh..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:28 pm

"This is a pleasing secret that you CAN share with your mate." Aphelion giggled before licking some more, hands releasing the ears and going to massage her sides, "There are ways to make a girl happy without doing the sex. I just prefer to use the sex. This isn't bad though."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 pm

"The sex sounds nice but the other two in our head are keeping me from doing the sex." she said, sighing lightly as her sides were massaged. "Otherwise this bed would be soaking wet right now." Gwyn said, looking back at Aph with a perverted grin.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:44 pm

"I hope the other two are enjoying this at least. I kinda have a hope of trying to please as many 'parts' of a girl as I can. In more ways than one." he giggled and licked a bit deeper in her ear, "Mhm, tastes luckier~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:38 pm

"Mm... Is that it? Come on, you can do more than that." Gwyn said, biting her bottom lip and flicking her ears against Aph's tongue. "I wonder if Kino will like this..." she mumbled, her body shivering a little bit as Aph licked her ears and massaged her sides.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 am

Rolling his eyes slightly, Aphelion licked upwards towards the tip of her ear befoore encompassing it with his mouth and starting to slowly go downwards towards her head, sucking on her ear slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 pm

"W-What...?" Gwyn mumbled with a bit of a delighted "eep!". "What are you d-doing?" she asked as Aph started sucking on her ear like a girl would a... yeah. "W-Why does this feel so good?" she asked as she squirmed around and clenched the bed sheets.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:11 pm

"It'sh becaush Faunush tend to haff shenshitiv earsh and tailsh." Aphelion mumbled before withdrawing, "And ticklishly furry too, heh." he added before rolling off of her and laying down, "That's about all I can do without going too over-the-line for your mate."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:18 pm

"Aww." Gwyn said, reaching up to pet the part of her ear that Aph sucked on. She shivered a bit just from poking it, as it was still sensitive. "Wow, I hadn't realized." she said, giggling a little bit. "If everyone had super sensitive ears and tails like me..." she said, spacing out as she day dreamed about her mate. "Then my mate will get real happy, what with her nine tails and all."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:11 am

''Whoa, NINE?'' Aphelion blinked slightly from surprise. He then pondered a little bit and scratched his chin, ''That's... Yeah, you should probably try all that on them. Around the base is most senssitive I believe.''
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 pm

"I'll have to try it someday, then." she said with a grin. "Oh, that's gonna yield some fun results with her." Gwyn said, wrapping her arms around Aphelion and pulling him into a hug. "But for now, let's just hug and cuddle okay? I miss your warmth."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:12 pm

"Heh, okay." Aphelion giggled, pulling the girl back into a hug and petting her hair slowly, pressing up his body against hers somewhat forcefully, "You're pretty warm yourself, I must admit. And you got a nice rack."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:23 pm

"Oh really?" Gwyn said with a chuckle. "You like looking at them?" she said, shifting herself slightly upwards and pressing her chest to Aph's face. "Go ahead and look all you like, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:25 pm

"I mean, I'd rather shove my face between 'em but that's cool." Aphelion laughed before staring intently, moving his hand down to play with her tail and giggle, "You're rather nice now, aren't you. My tongue got you less bitchy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next