RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:27 pm

"Don't sound so reluctant, you know you'll enjoy it." she said, giving Aph a quick kiss on the cheek. "Bunnies like carrots. 'Specially the bouncy bunnies." Gwyn said with a giggle, unzipping Aph's pants and...

*Fade to Black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 pm

"Yeah, I knew I was gonna enjoy that. But I'm trying to teach you restraint, aren't I?" Aphelion grinned before his expression changed in a realization, "Though, I suppose that falls under foreplay training too, heh. What else can this bunny think of, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:38 pm

"After I leave and come back I'll probably be a bit more restrained." Gwyn said, positioning her chest over Aph's crotch. "But the face I still lack clothes and the fact we're still in your room makes me think pervy thoughts. Now sit still, I'll try using my chest this time. To see how you like it."

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:41 pm

"Oho~ That was pretty pleasant~" Aphelion said, his feet crumpling Gwyn's bunny tail through the whole ordeal, "You are surprisingly enough rather good at it without direction. Commendable." he nodded to himself approvingly, "You'll make a guy happy in the future. Other than me that is."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

"But I can still make you happy in the future, right?" Gwyn said, moving up to straddle Aph's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and licked his cheek. "I doubt I'll find someone soon, so I hope we can keep each other entertained until one of us finds a real lover."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm

"Well, yeah, I suppose so. That works." Aphelion giggled at the cheek lick before pushing her slightly, "Hey, that's not a foreplay position. I'm not gonna stick around for you to screw me any time you want if you can't heat me up properly."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:43 pm

"But I'm not doing anything!" Gwyn whined, moving herself back against Aph. "I won't go all the way but at least let me do something." she said before starting to...

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:17 pm

"Hrmmm... Yeah... I guess that works..." Aphelion sighed happily, his arms dropping limply to his sides, "You naughty, naughty, NAUGHTY bouncy little bunny." he giggled, writhing a little bit to her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:29 pm

"You know you love how naughty I am." Gwyn giggled, placing her hands on the back of Aph's head and pulling him into her chest. "You wanna practice foreplay now or are you fine with me keeping on with this?" Gwyn continued her work as she asked this, laughing a little bit while her face turned red and she started working a little faster now.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:34 pm

"Well, I can tell you're great at this. Foreplay on the other hand, I'm not sure about, so let's do that." Aphelion smiled confidently as he was smothered in Gwyn's chest, "As fun as this is, I expect things to be even more fun."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 pm

"Expect what to be more fun? Mind explaining in extreme detail? You know, so I know what you want from me and stuffs." she said, kissing his forehead and stopping her work to try and make him explain. "Come on, tell me what you want or I'll stop and we'll never do this again."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Aphelion pouted slightly, then turned his head away, "You're meant to learn, not ask for answers, hmph! If you refuse to think," he flicked her on the forehead, "Then if you don't wanna do that stuff, it's perfectly fine. Just, if you drop it, don't ask to try again."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 pm

"Aw come on, don't be stubborn like that." Gwyn said, wincing a bit from the flick. "How much do I have to persuade you to teach me something? People learn faster when someone else teaches them anyways. Plus I've done lots of learning on my own too, can't you at least tell me one thing?" she questioned, beginning to work slowly. "At least one thing. Everyone likes different things, so what is one thing you like?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Aphelion pondered for a moment, then laughed, "We lack the tools for it. So hush now. Think of it as a... scavenger hunt. Try to find ALLLLLLL the ways to make me feel good and you'll be rewarded. Oh, and yourself too. I am at your disposal for pleasing and such."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

"Heeeeey~" Gwyn whined. "That's what I'm supposed to say. You're supposed to do things to me... But if you really want me to..." she mumbled and pulled herself off of him. "Give me a hint though, because as much as I'd like to do you for another few hours for the third time today..." Gwyn got on her knees. "I'd like to actually make this a little bit better for you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm

"No hints. You have to do what you WANT to do, just try. That's the whole idea of sex, to enjoy it and have fun. That means trusting your own judgement. You're lucky I'm your first, I'm up for a lot of sexy stuff, just have a go." Aphelion grinned and beckoned her over once more.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Gwyn sighed and placed her hand on Aph's thighs, parting his legs as she looked up at him. "I'll do this real slow and sensual for ya then, see how you react." she said before going to work slowly.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:58 pm

"Mrr... Teasy... But it feels rather nice, heh." Aphelion chuckled, leaving his legs open for her to work, "See? You're thinking properly now - don't think what you can do, think what you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Gwyn grinned and stopped for a moment, smiling up at Aph. "You like?" she asked as she rubbed his belly with one hand. "You like when I use my hands, or would you prefer more? Perhaps I won't use my hands at all this time." she said, moving closer while still on her knees and going to work. Again, she was as slow and sensual as possible to maximize the feeling Aph got.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:21 pm

"Oh yeah, course I do. I love it when you control, Gwynnie~" Aphelion moaned out, leaning back, "Do with me as you will you naughty girl~"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Gwyn smiled and got up, turning around and positioning herself above Aph. "Then I hope you don't mind a little bit of this. I'll keep it slow just to mess with you." she said with a giggle. "Hm. You like talking dirty to me? Calling me names and stuff?" she asked. "I kinda like it."

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:44 pm

"Y-Yeah, I do..." Aphelion moaned out, "I love it!" he added to his claim, looking up at her with submissive eyes, licking his lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:30 pm

"Heh... the fact I can make you melt like this means you're either weak minded or I've found a way to wrap you around my finger." She laughed, speeding up her work. With a sigh, she wrapped her arms around Aph who sat behind her whilst she did her work and pulled his head onto her shoulder. "Come on Aph, it'll feel better for both of us if we do this together."

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:43 am

"Mmm~" Aphelion moaned, hugging Gwyn and starting to lick her neck with quick, shallow licks. Taking her words on board, he started swaying back and forth in an effort to help her with what she was doing to him.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:51 am

Gwyn started moaning lightly and quietly, picking up the pace a bit for their work to increase the feelings. Aphelion's tongue licking her neck made her shiver in delight and caused her to inadvertently speed up. "So... good..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:24 am

"Isn't it..." Aphelion mused, holding her tightly and starting to play with her chest, [b]"You're... so... bouncy..."[/b he added before starting to nibble on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:26 am

"Bunnies... are supposed... to be bouncy..." Gwyn laughed, leaning forwards a bit when she was grabbed. Her face was contorted with the pleasure she was feeling right now, as were the sounds she was making every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next