RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:02 am

"Fine..." Aphelion sighed before heaving her onto the bed. Intertwining fingers with her, he held her up by the arms. "Hold on with your legs." he said before spreading her arms wide and working hard.

[fade ]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 am

Gwyn did what she was told, limbs eventually going limp as she fell back onto the bed. Her eyes rolled back into her head just a little as her mouth hung agape. She didn't know how much more of this she could take before she would pass out yet again. "A-Aph... I might... pass out soon." she said weakly, tugging Aph towards her to kiss him passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:16 am

"You... sure look it..." Aphelion chuckled dryly before pulling her up against his body and placing his hands on her rear to hold her up, returning the passionate kiss, "Next time we do it... Foreplay first... Sex later..." he laughed before restarting.

[faed]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:31 am

"Agreed." she mumbled. "Need more foreplay... sex too tiring..." Gwyn choked out, wrapping her arms around Aphelion limply. "How much longer... you think you can... can go for?" Gwyn laughed weakly, closing her eyes and falling limp, although she didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 am

"This... is the last... one..." Aphelion huffed out before starting to suck on her bunny ear, his hands moving from her rear inwards, ready to deliver big time while he worked.

[1.5 fades]
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:03 am

"Aph... You're amazing..." Gwyn moaned out before collapsing back onto the bed limply. Her eyes were half closed and she looked incredibly tired, suggesting she may be about to pass out. "Come... here... Aph..." she groaned after trying and failing to move her arms to pull Aph towards her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:05 am

"Alllllriight" Aphelion giggled before leaning down to lay his head on hers, nuzzling her a little bit, "I'm here, Bouncy, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:16 am

"Just a kiss." Gwyn laughed out dryly, passionately making out with him. This lasted for a few minutes before she pulled away, giggling. "You're so... warm..." she mumbled, her eyes slowly closing. "And sticky too... Did I do that...?" Gwyn laughed, kissing him again on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 am

"Yeah... be proud of yourself." Aphelion smiled and leaned down to hug her, covering her body with his, "Sleep now... you're gonna... get used to it later..." he whispered into her bunny ear, nuzzling the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:32 am

"I am proud..." Gwyn mumbled before giving Aphelion one last kiss and slipping into unconsciousness. Just before she did, she giggled and muttered something under her breath. "I'm vulnerable in my sleep, just so you know." The bunny was hoping to provoke Aph to do something to her in her sleep, but she didn't think he had the energy for that. Either way, she was asleep now so she couldn't think much about it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:36 am

"Dammit Gwyn." Aphelion chuckled as he freed himself from the bunny girl and wrapped her up in sheets, She's properly exhausted,,, I should do something nice for her. he thought. Making a decision, he quickly made himself presentable and dressed. Approaching the door of his dorm, he cast one more glance at the sleeping girl. Content, he promptly left the room in search of food.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 am

Gwyn stirred in her sleep at the sounds of Aphelion opening and closing the door, but was far too exhausted and in too deep a slumber to actually be woken. She continued to lay there until Aphelion either woke her up or until a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 am

About an hour later, Aphelion returned to the dorm room with a proper breakfast on a tray. Silently, he set it on the bedside, right by Gwyn, and started fanning the smell of scrambled eggs towards the girl's nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:06 am

Gwyn's ears twitched a little bit to signal that she was waking up from the scent. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and her head rotated to look at Aphelion. Her gaze fell upon the food and a smile formed on her lips. "For me?" she tiredly mumbled, sitting up and looking at Aph. "T-Thank you Aph..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:09 am

"No problem. You seemed really tired so I figured you could use some food." Aphelion smiled and pushed the food a bit closer towards Gwyn, reaching out to remove the sheets from her to watch her eat naked. Interesting situation...
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Gwyn smiled and immediately went to work on the food. To be honest with herself, she was starving right now. Her stomach grumbled as she started cutting the food with the provided utensils, making her whimper a little bit. They had been going at it so much they forgot to even eat breakfast. It was past lunch time now. Gwyn took her first bite of the eggs Aph had brought her and gave a sigh of delight after swallowing it. "Thank you Aph, you're wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:28 pm

"No problem." Aphelion smiled and reach over to pet Gwyn, "Gotta keep you well fed and all." he added, sounding pleasant. It seemed he was as comfortable in his clothes as he was without them, not showing any urges while watching her eat, "I took my food earlier so this is all yours."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

"You talk about feeding me like I'm your pet." Gwyn said, giggling and taking another bite of eggs. "Not that I mind~" Gwyn chewed and swallowed her food, eating quickly but not fast enough to get a stomach ache. "I wonder what it'd be like to be someone's pet..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 pm

"I wouldn't know, never been one, hehe." Aphelion chuckled and petted her ears, "You might be thinking that I should make you my pet, but I'm strictly against it. If you were my pet I'd probably not screw around with you, since I'd rather keep you as well rested and energetic as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:53 pm

"Aw, that's no fun." Gwyn said, getting half way done with her "I like it when you screw around with me, Aph." she laughed and took another bite of eggs. "I also love it when you pet my ears~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:55 pm

"Yeah, I can tell you love both of those." Aphelion reached down to tease around Gwyn's tail, "That's because you're a naughty shameless little bunny who's eating breakfast naked in front of a guy she only met yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:09 pm

"I'm only naughty and shameless for you~" Gwyn said after finishing off her eggs. "Thank you for the food by the way. I'm still a little hungry but that's okay, I can live with being a little hungry." Stretching out her limbs, she let out a cute little sigh and looked over at Aph, smiling playfully. "That is, unless you wanna feed me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:10 pm

"Well, I'm alright with feeding you. Just I have to go back out again to get stuff. So what do you want? Apple, pear? Uh, I dunno, pizza? Not sure what you like." Aphelion said before smiling back at the girl warmly, stretching and sitting against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Gwyn laughed and crawled over to Aph and placed her hand on his lap. "You don't need to go anywhere for this. You don't even need to move." she said, looking at Aph with a perverted smile. "Just this, we won't go any farther. I'm just... 'hungry'."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:22 pm

"...Okay." Aphelion said, sounding reluctant, "Fine, you can have a carrot, but no going further, you promise." he crossed his arms and tilted his head back to let her work away.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:27 pm

"Don't sound so reluctant, you know you'll enjoy it." she said, giving Aph a quick kiss on the cheek. "Bunnies like carrots. 'Specially the bouncy bunnies." Gwyn said with a giggle, unzipping Aph's pants and...

*Fade to Black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 pm

"Yeah, I knew I was gonna enjoy that. But I'm trying to teach you restraint, aren't I?" Aphelion grinned before his expression changed in a realization, "Though, I suppose that falls under foreplay training too, heh. What else can this bunny think of, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next