RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Her eyes narrowed ever further, the lass tilted her head ever so slightly. Both Faunus auds of hers would point in different directions; the right pinned lightly against her head, while the left seemed to point directly upward. She stepped forward and closer to the tree, seeming to be ready to launch herself up and prevent what David was about to do at a moment's notice. "...You really wouldn't," she said suddenly, a tinge of nervousness able to be heard within her voice, though was twined heavily by a further sense of amusement all the while.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:33 pm

David smiled as he slowly unscrewed the lid off his flask. He just smiled as he did so. "And if I do?" He asked as if challenging her.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 pm

"I will jump from where I'm standing right now and smack that shit from your hands faster than you could react, most likely." The way these words were said were in the most casual fashion, even while speaking the slight curse. Her own smile still spread across her lips, the Faunus took another small step forward, crouching down the slightest bit afterwards as if preparing herself to leap. She considered herself decent and average in things such as fighting and literature, though if she felt confident in any of her abilities, it would be jumping, as weird as it sounded.

...She could thank her caracal attributes for that.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:44 pm

David simply rushed brought the liquid to his mouth slowly. He smiled as he brought it closer and closer to his lips. Come and get me.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Almost instantly, Chelsea kicked off from the grasses without much hesitation. With a single bound she reached the branch just beneath David's, and quickly hopped up the slightest bit after securing her position and grasped hold of the one that he was laid upon. Hauling herself up quickly, she planted her heels upon the wood beneath her, immediately bringing an open palm around and toward the flask in attempt to knock it from the boy's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:22 pm

David watched as the flask went sailing out of his grasp. It then spun at the alcohol sprayed David, and Chelsea in the drink. David soon smacked his mouth as the Alcohol dosed his head. "I hear by give you permission to slap me if I try anything." He then looked at Chelsea as his eyes turned a deep reddish brown. "Well, well, well look at this now. Seems boyo got the loopy juice in his system. Now what have we got here?" He said as he looked at Chelsea. "Ah your the delicate little flower who has taken a liking to Boyo I take it?" He said as he sat down on the branch.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:34 pm

The lass froze as she felt something splash against her face. Sighing quietly, both bestial ears of hers would pin lightly against her skull as she lifted her scarf and attempted to wipe whatever she could off. "Aaaah...guess I could've thought that out better..." she muttered to herself, briefly letting go of her neck wear and gently scratching behind the right feline aud. She began to go on to grasp it once more and resume tidying herself up, though stopped short as she heard David's comment. Lilac voids would shift over to him, just in time to notice his change in eye color. Oh...well, shit...

Silent was she after the other spoke, a slightly different feel radiating from him, though only for a couple of moments. While still remaining in a pinned stature, her left Faunus ear would flicker lightly at his speech. "...Little flower...?" she repeated slowly, her head tilting the slightest bit. "Um...well...yes, I suppose so."

It took a moment, but Chelsea quickly realized that she should probably clarify herself. "E-er...as a friend...I mean...aha, yeah...um..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Dave soon stood up and stretched his arms out. "And a quite a pretty friend at that. Now I know old brown eyes told you my tales, but everything he said....was absolutely.....true." He said as he climbed up the tree and hooked his legs. He then flipped backwards to look the girl in the eyes as she had done to David earlier. "So...tell me lass.,......what got your attention first. The fact he is the shortest kid around, or his robotics expertise." He asked like a nosey reporter.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 pm

"E-er...I don't...really think I'm pretty..." the lass muttered quietly, yet tone nervous yet the slightest bit pouty like a child. This time around, a faint trace of scarlet would cross her features. Leaning backward the slightest bit, the girl attempted to distance herself ever so slightly as this new boy before her mimicked her earlier motion, hanging himself upside down while looking at her. "U-um...w-well all in all...my attention was really taken when a friend of his shoved him at me, and...er...he actually turned out to be a nice guy after we started talking..." During her words, the training Huntress had crawled lightly across the branch, stationing herself against the trunk by the back.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Dave soon frowned as she backed away. "What's wrong lass.......I won't bite.....less you want me to." He said with a slight chuckle. "Ah don't worry love. I wouldn't bother ya. Seeing as how you seem a bit shy." He said with a smile. "If you ask me that just makes you seem even cuter lass." This time he smiled with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Blinking silently, the girl brought her gaze over her figure and toward the earth down below in a rather timid fashion. The tinge of vermillion that had crept up upon her deepened as Dave went on, and she began gradually sliding the bottom half of her face beneath her scarf, similar to how she had done earlier. To most, comments like this never really shook their being; with Chelsea on the other hand, however, the smallest compliment could send her into a full-fledged flustered state. "I'm...e-er, I'm not cute...either..." was all she could say without her tone stuttering any more.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Dave just smiled at her. "Ah lass, learn to take the compliment. David was lucky if he was ever complimented. He usually was called such things as freak and such due to his arm and size." He said with a smile. Not even caring he brought up David's past. "You see lass. The more you act like that the more you seem cute. It's adorable." He just smiled at her warmly with a genuine look on his face.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Taking a long breath, the bashful orchid would allow her head to fall limp, hanging loosely above both knees of hers that she had, not too long beforehand, tucked toward her frame semi tightly. It would be released somewhat loudly, the one, single word, "Yesu..." escaping her lips in a muffled way soon afterwards. This would be the only audible thing she would speak; afterwards, she would be whispering various curses under her breath in her second, foreign language. Shaking her head, she reluctantly lifted her head, continuing to shield the bottom half of her face behind her knees and directing narrowed voids upwards and at the boy. "...The fact that he was called that is just...it's just horrible. A-and, um...er...a-accepting a compliment is easier said than done...for, um...for me, at least..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Dave just nodded, and smiled. "It seems where he was he was always bullied. Until a lovely young lass. Came around and befriended him. Though I'm sure you heard what had happened to her." He said a bit quietly. "Now boyo has found many a friend here at Beacon, but he won't be able to ever get over her death. See he blames himself for that. Now he's sure he will never find a lass like her again. Not only has he lost his only love, he found his family scorched to nothing but bone.." He didn't get sad or mad when talking he kept his voice as normnal as ever.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:15 pm

As the boy went on, the crossbreed began to gradually lift her head once more. She would pause midway into the tale, however, staring solemnly at the section of the branch directly in front of her as the other went on through narrowed voids. "He...he did tell me about that friend of his..." she began slowly. Her gaze shifted skyward, and she looked up at Dave with a small sense of sadness within her eyes. "But...to know for sure that he loved her, and to find out about what really happened to his family..." Words of hers would come to another pause as she unwound her self the slightest bit, pulling her knees from her chest into a slightly more comfortable position. "That's just horrible...he was just...one day his life was tough, but he was happy enough. And the next...God, that's just horrible..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Dave nodded. "Boyo has been like that for awhile. Scared to meet new people in fear they will make him look as a freak, or he will lose them abruptly." Dave said in a cold voice. "Also don't let boyo know I told you this. He is a bit sensitive about his past. He belives if he just buries it he will be fine.....he won't"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Shifting her attention downward once more, the lass hung her head down. The flushed feeling that she was feeling was soon replaced by a cool, chilling feeling of sorrow toward the mechanic. Her ears remained pinned gently against her head as if visibly displaying her emotions, while the well majority of it was hidden as she ducked over and directed her face to the back of her knees yet again. "That's...really what everyone with a bad past thinks..." she whispered solemnly, memories of her own background coming into mind. Though hers didn't seem nearly as bad, she could still feel the boy's pain. "But...like you said, those who suffer won't really get past anything if they don't talk about it. They want to refrain from talking about it in any way so they don't feel any pain...but the irony out of it is that the only way to get past said pain is to talk about it..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Dave nodded his head. "Correct. Now if someone holds these in, they come out. His rage, and insanity from dilemmas, are what form ol red eyes. I happen to be his inner inhibitions that he is to afraid to let out. Such as drinking, parting, and dealing with situations he would other wise be to scared to be involved with." He said as he drank his beer upside down. "Now I ask this as a favor......try to get him to talk about it." He said with a genuine smile. "Now to make him think I didn't ask you to do this I need a favor."

[OOC: Auto hit needed]
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Blinking, Chelsea slowly tilted her head back up, though ever so slightly. "...Given the situation is alright when I do, I guess I could..." she said quietly, lilac eyes placed faintly upon the drinking lad. She began to prepare a question as to how and why he decided to consume his drink in his current position, though never got to it as Dave seemed to request something of her. Both ears of hers rose from her head, though the right was the only one to flick within a sense of slight curiosity. "And that would be?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Dave smiled sweetly as he closed in on her. "Hit me hard enough to leave a red mark." He said before he kissed the girl on the lips. The reason being simple David would think Dave did something dumb and never asked her to get him to talk.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Her eyes seemed to widen the slightest bit as she realized the other closing wait. "...W-wait, what are you-" she began, though found herself unable to finish the remark. Scarlet roamed upon her expression once more almost instantly as she felt the faint touch upon her lips. Almost immediately she would oblige, slapping the other across the right side of the face with much more strength than those would think that she had at first glance. As if quick to get matters over with, she pulled away in a rushed fashion afterwards, tucking both knees of hers to herself again before shielding her face in between them. Low mutters would be heard soon afterwards, a single, "Goddammit..." being the only thing to be clearly heard.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Dave looked back with a large red mark. "No reason to lie to him. He can't know I asked you to get him to talk. Now if he asks what I did. you don't need to lie. He said as calm as ever. "And might I add nice shot. A strong one you are." He said as he flipped downwards onto the branch in a crouched position. "No need to be scared. I literally asked for it. Only way to keep Boyo from getting suspicious." He said kindheartedly as he saw her postion.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 pm

"A-aha...y-yeah, I know..." the feline managed to say, though all in a squeaky, barely audible tone. The need to make eye contact when talking, simply for sheer politeness, ticked slightly at the crossbreed as she began thinking up a secondary remark, though the only thing that kept her from looking up was her overly-flushed stature. "A-and, um...s-scared isn't...exactly the right term..." she added, her voice the slightest bit louder yet still muffled as she kept her position. "I-i-it's...a-aha...it's more of...from...d-dare I say...e-embarrassment...?"

Though it wasn't quite visible, as she was hiding herself for the most part, it would be safe to assume that her face was a shade nearly equivalent to a beet by then.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Dave just smiled at her. He slowly approached before stopping a bit in front of her. "Hey, hey. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Truth be told. Boyo would have fainted if that had happened to him." He said with a slight chuckle. "You are simply helping a friend. It must seem like we never talked about his past." He said calmly to her. He then sent her a smile as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:19 pm

"I-I know, I know...b-but again, it's...e-easier...said than done..." If one were to be listening closely, they would be able to hear a quiet, yet still audible and slightly shaky sigh. Slowly, though with much hesitance, she tilted her head the slightest bit, though only enough to reveal her eyes from behind her knees and nothing more, so long as the immense sensation of warmth could be felt. The smile that she had been given didn't exactly seem to help her current condition. "I-I mean, though...I suppose it's...e-er...okay. if it's...to, um...to help him...a-and all..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Dave smiled as he looked at the girl with a smile. "That's the sprit." He said as he slowly climbed down the tree. "Well lass. I think I will have Boyo wake up over.......ah perfect." He said as he spotted a thorn bush. He then ran and jumped right into it. The sound of the bush rustling and was then followed by the sound of cloth tearing. "Seeya when he has more loopy juice." He said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Faint curiosity would spark within the girl's gaze as Dave began making his way down the tree, and remained upon him as he began walking across the greens below. By then the shade of crimson had faded away from her face somewhat, and she had seemed to have finally stabilized her breath. "Um...wait, what are you-" would be the words to escape her mouth before she finally took notice of the other casually walking off and toward the thorn bush in the distance. Immediately she burst from her tightened pose, leaning forward and maintaining a rather shocked look. She seemed to be ready to launch herself off and prevent what was about to happen, but as soon as she did it seemed to be a bit too late. She winced and froze for a moment, bringing herself into action once more and descending down the tree at a gradual pace. Her stride was kicked into drive once more, though she brought herself to a slow stop as she reached perhaps a yard or so away from the lad.

...Holy ****, why would you do that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next