RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Dave smiled as he looked at the girl with a smile. "That's the sprit." He said as he slowly climbed down the tree. "Well lass. I think I will have Boyo wake up over.......ah perfect." He said as he spotted a thorn bush. He then ran and jumped right into it. The sound of the bush rustling and was then followed by the sound of cloth tearing. "Seeya when he has more loopy juice." He said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Faint curiosity would spark within the girl's gaze as Dave began making his way down the tree, and remained upon him as he began walking across the greens below. By then the shade of crimson had faded away from her face somewhat, and she had seemed to have finally stabilized her breath. "Um...wait, what are you-" would be the words to escape her mouth before she finally took notice of the other casually walking off and toward the thorn bush in the distance. Immediately she burst from her tightened pose, leaning forward and maintaining a rather shocked look. She seemed to be ready to launch herself off and prevent what was about to happen, but as soon as she did it seemed to be a bit too late. She winced and froze for a moment, bringing herself into action once more and descending down the tree at a gradual pace. Her stride was kicked into drive once more, though she brought herself to a slow stop as she reached perhaps a yard or so away from the lad.

...Holy ****, why would you do that...
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 am

When the boy would open his eyes they would be blue yet again. He slowly came to as he looked around. He would then notice where he was. Oh god...... He would the proceed to jump out of the bush screaming in pain. As he landed he cursed under his breath. "Why is it I ALWAYS wake up in spots like that." He said angrily to himself. He would then see Chelsea. "What I miss?" He would simply ask as he stood up. His shirt was ripped from the bush he woke up in.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:30 pm

"...Um...well, I guess you could say that you missed your little friend tossing you into that bush..." she started off slowly, an odd look taking her as she scanned the other's state of clothing. Blinking quietly, she shook her head before lifting her hand up and pointing to her face, gesturing to the same spot where David was likely to find a sore that would last. May as well tell the truth, since the other insisted on doing so. "And, um...he..." Trailing off, she would shift her hand over to the back of her head instead, bashfully rubbing it as she turned her attention earthbound. Though it was all for the greater good, she guessed, she still couldn't help but feel a tad flustered once more when during remembrance of what had happened, just minutes ago. "...L-let's just, um...let's just say he got a little too close for comfort..." she muttered, giving an awkward laugh.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:35 pm

David just felt his face and it stringed, then he analyzed what she said. His eyes widened as he put it together. "He didn't......I'm so sorry!" He said as his face turned red and his thoughts flustered. He was trying to think of what to say as he looked at the girl. "I-I-I'm sorry for what he did." At this point David's face is now the color of a cherry as he just apologizes over and over.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 pm

"N-no, no, no...i-it's fine..." the girl squeaked quietly, shaking her head quickly and in a somewhat frantic gesture. Realizing the sudden rise in her tone, she lifted the right hand, covering her mouth as the tinge of scarlet grew ever deeper once more. Taking a deep breath, she silenced herself in order to calm down...again. "It's...it's really okay." Though still shaky, her voice was somewhat calm and composed by then.

...Somewhat.

Flicking her ears, she seemed to fully remember the state of the other's clothing. Although the warmth treading throughout her features remained, she reeled the hand that she was covering her expression with away, pointing down to the lad's shirt. "Um...that aside, don't you think you should...maybe...fix that?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:19 pm

David looked down at his shrit. The tears were so bad as soon as he moved just a little the whole shirt fell apart. His face deepened in redness as he used his wings to form a make shift cloak. "Oh dear.....this is so embarrassing." He muttered as he hit the button on his helm. His mask came down and covered his red face.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm

OOC: "David looked down at his shit."
u go david like wow

At the sight before her, alongside the other's reactions, the girl gave a small giggle, Faunus auds of hers flickering once more in amusement. Much like David more than likely thought, she considered this little situation a little on the awkward side, though couldn't refrain from laughing while taking note of the lad's actions. "Aha...well, at least it isn't the other one, right?" she joked casually, her eyes scanning the shreds and remnants of the shirt that the mechanic once more. Shaking her head, she gave a silent sigh, any remaining traces of crimson departing from her look. "I take it you're gonna head back to get a replacement for your shirt, now?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:32 pm

David just nodded from under his mask. His voice so quiet he couldn't speak. He just looked towards beacon and slowly walked in the general direction of it. How humiliating. Shirtless...in front of a girl as well.......sigh.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Simply silent as the boy began walking off in an awkward fashion, Chelsea found herself having a small debate within her mind while remaining within her position. She began pondering about the deal that she had just made with one of the lad's alter egos, soon sighing to herself as she came upon a final, momentary decision. Eh...I said that I'd try to do it in a more appropriate situation... she would think to herself, catching a quick glimpse of David as he began making his way off and toward the general direction in which Beacon lay. ...Aha...I...guess this isn't a good time...

Remaining within her stance for less than a second more, the girl would blink with some hesitance before starting after David. "Er...mind if I tag along?" she asked sheepishly, other better topics of discussion seeming to fly over her head at the time. "...If you don't mind and all. I, um...I mean, I'd understand if you didn't want me to. Since it would be a bit awkward, with your...shirt..." Trailing off, the Huntress to-be gave a quiet, awkward laugh. "...Ha...I'll just...stop myself right there."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 pm

David just blushed under his helm he had on. "Of course you can I would love the company." He said with a nod. He felt cold under his wings. The boy was awful with small talk as he struggled for a topic. "Tell me that the drunk didn't hurt you in anyway." He said as he recalled Dave coming out.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:33 am

Chelsea shook her head quietly, a small blush of her own forming upon her once more at the sound of the other's words. "Eeeeh...no, he didn't..." she said in a mere whisper, sighing sheepishly as she strode along. Both hands of hers would tuck behind her back, the right grasping further up her left arm, giving her a slight, sudden look of shyness. "It, um...it was...just that...kiss..."

As quiet as she was, the last word would have some bit of emphasis, though wouldn't be audible to the ears unless one were to be paying the closest attention.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:20 pm

David cringed at the word barely audible yes, but still a word he disliked. "I'm extremely sorry for his actions." He said sheepishly. The sound of his voice showed he was now embarrassed more then most things.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 pm

"Ahaaa, no, no...it's perfectly fine..." she would reply quickly. Moments of silence would follow afterwards, which would then be ended by another sigh as it formed and escaped into the air. "Um...so..." she began, beginning to struggle for words. A quick glance would be taken toward the boy's folded wings. "Er...you'd rather walk back to Beacon at a slower pace, rather than just flying there to conserve time?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:31 pm

David looked to her. "Well it's rude to leave a friend here alone...want a ride?" He asked as he pulled tank top from his backpack and slipped it on.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Finding herself staring at the lad as he drew a shirt from his backpack, Chelsea would tilt her head ever so slightly, her ears flickering at the same time. ...I...I wonder why he didn't do that to begin with... she would think to herself. ...Wait, he has a change of clothes...? What else does he bring with h-

The second thought would have been extended, though the lass heard the other's words mid-thought. Snapping from her little trance, she laid her attention upon David once more. She took to remembrance the previous experience that she had while in flight, and a slight sense of hesitation would draw over her. This feeling would soon fade away, though. "...Eh...sure, why not..."

...and then a timeskip to beacon happened
the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4