RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+5
FunkyMonkey
Shemskis
Skylight
Sumdumguy
Dakir
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Emilia was a little confused at first when the masked man answered with lefty and righty. 'Who has a name like those?' But she perked up when he looked directly at her, feeling a little odd about the look of his mask. It took her a second to realize that he giving her the question, meaning she was finally playing the game. "Oh! Umm... I want a dare!" Her tail swayed back and forth behind her, eager to see how fun the game is.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Zwei thought for a minute as he looked at Emilia and the rest of the group. After some thought, he snickered quietly as a grin grew on his face. "Emilia, I dare you to choose two people in this room, excluding myself, one male and one female, you must lick both their feet for three minutes EACH so that, you may stop for speaking." he laughed a little again yet after a moment he wondered to himself if he had gone too far.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Emilia's head tilted a little at the request. "Lick someone's feet?" Maybe she didn't get the game yet and kissing wasn't the only thing involved. Shrugging, she gave Zwei a quick "Mkay." Before staring down her targets. And first up was Bianca. Crawling on all fours, with her tail swaying back and forth, she crossed the center of the circle for the cat, still seated in Yin's lap. "I choose Bianca first."

Sitting down in front of the two, Emilia lifted up Bianca's foot, holding it close to her mouth. Slowly, she began dragging her tongue up the bottom from the Bianca's foot, all the way up to her big toe. She repeated the same motion a few more times before also licking up the side of her foot. She continued on for moving across before finally planting Bianca's big toe in her mouth, occasionally giving it a small nibble. Popping the toe out of her mouth, she looked over at Zwei. "Was that long enough?" She said while letting Bianca have her foot back.

Looking around for a male target, Emilia happened to notice Li. 'Wait... what does Li count as?' Shrugging, she decided that she might as well go with someone who's gender wasn't in question. Just deciding on Yin, since he was right there anyway, she picked up his foot and repeated the process. "Okay! All done." For someone that just licked two feet for six minutes, she was way to cheerful about it.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Bianca looked confused at first when Emilia had pointed to her first. "Who me?" she said before Emilia began the foot licking process. "Oh hey!" Bianca said, almost pulling her foot away when it began. "That t-tickles!" She said, trying to hold in her laughter. It was becoming increasingly difficult with each lick until she finally started giggling about halfway through. "I-I'm sorry it just tickles." she said, pulling her foot back towards her once it was over. That was surprisingly... pleasant? She didn't know. Feet hadn't really seemed attractive to her, and while they still didn't, she had liked what had happened there.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 am

Yin smirked when Emilia began licking Bianca's foot, especially when seeing Bianca squirm in his lap. Her laughter became infectious, and he laughed lightly when she claimed it tickled, "How does it-" He said before he felt a strange sensation on his own foot, and twitched a little before he figured it out. He giggled as well, saying, "Oh, that does tickle." He couldn't help but laugh until she was finished, "That was one of the stranger things I've been a part of." He said, reaching over to grab his drink and take a sip. He removed the cup from his lips, again placing it on the floor. He looked over to Emilia and said, "Alright, now you're up to ask someone." Almost absentmindedly, he placed his hand on Bianca's head, gently rubbing her feline ears.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Emilia, still squatting down on her heels with her knees on the ground. "My turn?" She said while licking her lips, dealing with the odd tasting flavor in her mouth now. Putting her finger up to her mouth, she turned around while trying to think of who it was she wanted to ask. Her eyes finally settled down on to Fionn, who was taking a drink from his own flask. Pointing over to him, "You! Dare or truth!" she confidently said, not realizing that truth came before dare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:43 pm

"Oh, little ol' me eh?" Fionn asked in a happy, non-serious way as he looked over to the erratic girl who as he noted had a bit of drool coming out the side of her mouth, most likely as a result of the toe licking from earlier.  
"Hmm, since everyone is choosing the second option and you worded it weird I guess I'm forced to go with Truth on this one, so what terrible dark secret do you want to hear from a drunken mercenary with low standards? He said before laughing heartily and stretching his back out, making cracking sounds as he did so.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Emilia turned the rest of her body around, rubbing a little bit of spit off her mouth from the licking. "Umm...." She had to think about what to say to him. She hadn't even thought of anything to say regardless of his answer. She started to look around the room, hoping for something that would give her some inspiration. When her eyes finally landed on Li. Snapping her eyes back over to Fionn, she smiled as she cheerfully asked her question. "Do you have a crush on Li?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:19 pm

By then, the beast had poured himself his sixth or seventh shot of alcohol. He had lifted it to his lips as the question began, though stopped short in a somewhat awkward fashion as the lass asked her little inquiry. His gaze shifted between three people in the room at that moment: Emilia, Fionn, and Li, with his attention being more focused on Li than the other two at some points. Quietly he would resume his observations, drinking the rest of his drink and putting both the shotglass and the bottle down in front of the carpet before him before listening to what was happening. The lad hadn't exactly had much alcohol before --- and actually preferred not to drink it, actually, but thought he may as well for this event --- and thought that it wouldn't take too long before he felt even the slightest buzz. He thought wrong, so his head was still kept on straight when he thought one particular statement:

...Would Fionn really swing that way?

Haven himself wasn't completely sure about Li's true gender, although he held...somewhat stronger feelings toward the correct answer of that specific question.
...Somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:42 pm

"A crush? No, you say that as if I get a crush on every attractive person I see, and how pathetic would that be? But maybe with a little time Haha." Fionn said before winking at Li, the 6'2 manly testosterone filled Mercenary giving somewhat of an attempt to give a handsome smile, completely unaware that the hot girl he was sending signal to was, infact, a man.  
This really did show how effeminate Li was however, as Fionn had been a Mercenary and also somewhat of a Detective for years, learning to study body language and body shape, memorizing faces and finding disguises, but he was completely unaware of Li's true gender, leading him to believe that he was flirting with a hot girl when in reality he was coming off as somewhat of a super Homosexual, his muscles and large body now seemingly sending off less of a "powerful masculine" vibe and more of a "massive guy you would see dating your gay friend" vibe.  
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Yin leaned his head close to Bianca, whispering so that nobody around them could here, "Any idea if that should be funny or not?" He asked, wondering if Fionn just unintentionally hit on a guy, "Or do you think Fionn might be gay?" He realized he had been rubbing Bianca's ears for a minute or so now, and quickly removed his hand, his face becoming slightly hot.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Bianca purred quietly, only loud enough for Yin to hear as he pet her head. "I don't think Fionn knows." she whispered back, frowning when Yin removed his hand from her head. She picked his hand back up and placed it back on her head, still smiling up at him and purring. "You can pet me all you want. It actually feels pretty nice." she said, giggling. Bianca brought her hands up in front of her chest, holding them up like "paws". Combine that with her purring, twitching cat ears, and tail that swayed back and forth just behind her, she really did give off a real cat vibe.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:02 pm

All at once, Lí reddens considerably, not just at being the focus of a question, but also at the blatant flirting from Fionn. With a small voice, he stammers out, "Uh... Thanks... Thanks for the compliment, I guess. I, uh... I'm... Not into men, though..."

After a few seconds, and blinking a few times, Lí hastily grabs his glass and downs it again, seemingly determined to get drunk faster.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 pm

"Ah that's okay, I respect your lifestyle Li." Fionn said happily as the attractive girl he had been flirting with downed his drink, he had not yet begun to notice that what he was flirting with was, in-fact, not a male and as such had simply assumed her a proud Lesbian, ironic considering how this same idea reflected onto Fionn, his last words hopefully pulling him out of the trap he had pushed himself into.

"Anyway, is it my turn to Truth-Dare someone now?" He asked happily before taking another sip of his alcohol himself, completely oblivious to what he had said and done.
"Hey Adhira was it? Truth or Dare!"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 pm

"I dare you to down one of these in a single gulp!" Fionn said cheekily with his cocky grin returning plastered over the slightly awkward grin he had on before.
"Remember I have absolutely no idea with the **** these do, and I mean I really have absolutely not one percent of an idea what the hell these are." He said almost proudly as he scooted up to Adhira a bit, holding onto the bottle with the Heart Ornament and the Dragons Maw bottle, one in each hand held out to the girl in a friendly but somewhat ominous way.
"Choose, I'm certain they're both good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:26 pm

"Implying I'm a fan of beer, Heart-Head." Fionn said before laughing slightly.
"Yeah Yeah, Dare." He said as he swished the Dragon Maw bottle around in his hand slightly before putting it down next to Emilia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:36 pm

"EH fine then, think I can't take a bit of Alcohol." Fionn said before picking up the bottle once more, taking a sip equal to that of the girls as the effect began to assault his tongue.
"Hmm a bit spicier than my normal brand but ppppreeeetty gooooood." He said his face going a bit red. "Oh ****ing hell that's..... oh god, oh god." He said now smelling of sweat slightly as his brow become wet under the force of his sweat.
"I SHOULD HAVE DEFINITELY READ THE BOTTLE!" He said in a raised tone as he picked it up frantically, ripping at it trying to find an answer as to the cure of the disease that ravaged his tongue.
"Oh My GoD My FaCe FeElS LiKe It DiEd." He said scratching at his cheeks with semblence hardened finger nails, cutting a single gash on each side of his face.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 am

"Nice one!" said Alex to Adhira, congratulating her for playing Fionn at his own game. "Still, he's clawing at his face. Should we be do something about that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Fionn looked around his eyes going wild for a second, before he closed his lids upon them tight for a few moments, releasing them and looking around the room with somewhat of a more calm feeling emanating from him now with the insane frenzy as an undertone. "W-well I-I'm unc-certain of when I'll be able t-to do this again so HAVEN t-truth or dare." He said yelling out his friends name as he continued to sit infront of Adhira who had recently drunk down an entire bottle of Aphrodisiac laced wine.

He suddenly yelped out a bit as his mouth continued to be assaulted and reached into his satchel, pulling out his Scroll and searching on the internet furiously for a few moments of what the cure for the intense heat was... and looking awkward when he found the answer. "ADHIRA I AM SO ****ING SORRY!" He yelled out as he pulled the girl into him and gave her a massive kiss, the pain in his mouth beginning to fade away as his Scroll lay on the floor visible to everyone, the only cure to the heat being either a warm glass of milk, or a kiss. Feeling satisfied in his lack of mouth pain he began to leave the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:50 pm

"Wha-? Adhira what's gotten into you? You haven't ever cuddled me, it's always been me that's forcefully cuddled you." she said, shifting in Yin's lap to pet Adhira's wolf ears. She hoped the wolf didn't mind, else both she and Yin would be in a lot of pain in the next few seconds. "What was in that drink?" she wondered out loud, looking over to the bottle with the heart on it. "I... I..." she mumbled, staring at the bottle. It was alcohol that was clearly spiked with something else. "I hope to *^$&ing god that doesn't have what I think it had in it." she said, looking back down at Adhira. "You don't get to move from my lap, dear, until I know what was in that." she said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:59 pm

The crossbreed simply continued as an onlooker from the sidelines, beginning to laugh quietly under his breath in an uncontrollable way as things went on. These laughs would only increase at the next actions; starting from when Fionn began freaking out, to Adhira's reaction to the kiss, and so on and so forth. "I feel like I shouldn't be, but not I'm just extremely curious about the rest of your booze," he would say simply, azure voids shifting over to the crate of alcohol that the other had hauled in.

Noticing that it was apparently his turn for the show, Haven looked at his cruising acquaintance from a prior experience, pouring himself another shot of tequila and downing it as soon as it was filled to the brim. "Yo, shoot me a dare."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Fionn sat back with a happy smile on his face, looking almost euphoric as the pain in his mouth melted away a single tear rolled down his cheek as if he had seen all that was holy and beautiful.
"Oh right, I truth or dared you Haven, didn't I?" He asked the Halfbreed swordsman as he sat back up normally, adjusting his posture with his cocky grin returning.
"I dare you to drink this one! There is only one of it and I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that the Heart one had no effect, so chug down this one!" Fionn said happily as he held up high with a proud looking stature and swing a large bottle with a picture of a stereotypical speech-bubble containing a pattern of characters within it that suggested the blurring out of a heavy swear or curse word. "Again, I have no prior idea what the **** any of this is." He said happily as he put his hand out towards Haven with the alcoholic effect drink held tightly in his hand, ready for the swordsman to snatch it from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next