RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+5
FunkyMonkey
Shemskis
Skylight
Sumdumguy
Dakir
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Fionn sat back with a happy smile on his face, looking almost euphoric as the pain in his mouth melted away a single tear rolled down his cheek as if he had seen all that was holy and beautiful.
"Oh right, I truth or dared you Haven, didn't I?" He asked the Halfbreed swordsman as he sat back up normally, adjusting his posture with his cocky grin returning.
"I dare you to drink this one! There is only one of it and I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that the Heart one had no effect, so chug down this one!" Fionn said happily as he held up high with a proud looking stature and swing a large bottle with a picture of a stereotypical speech-bubble containing a pattern of characters within it that suggested the blurring out of a heavy swear or curse word. "Again, I have no prior idea what the **** any of this is." He said happily as he put his hand out towards Haven with the alcoholic effect drink held tightly in his hand, ready for the swordsman to snatch it from him.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Bianca giggled when Adhira kissed her belly, making her pet the wolf girl even more. "You seem to be getting real cuddly." she said before giving Fionn a side glance that radiated malice. "Something you never ever do, Adhira." she said. Bianca turned her head, her glare being replaced with a blank stare. She never had a blank stare, always happy smiles or mischievous grins. "What the hell was in that? An aphrodisiac?" she asked. "Hearts relate to love which often is an excuse for sex. Sex relates to aphrodisiacs. Adhira's getting really cuddly instead of real violent like she usually is. Hell she's even complimenting me on my looks for once. No effect my ass, either it was mostly alcohol and Adhira has low tolerance, or there was something else in there." she said, petting Adhira lovingly whilst keeping her angry stare at Fionn on him. "And it's a stupid *&%^ing idea to give people shit you know nothing about."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Staring at the bottle for a couple of moments, Haven would bring himself to inspect the label upon it for a little while. For the quickest moment, he would feel a faint sense of regret welling within his mind. With a shake of the head, however, it would be brushed from his intellect as swiftly as it had come. His right hand outstretched, the swordsman took hold of the bottle, reeling it from Fionn's grasp with a calm expression. Another moment of inspection would be taken before he shrugged, flicking the cap off freely. "Eh, bottom's up, I guess," he would say before pressing the top of the containment to his lips, downing a good quarter of the drink before setting it down next to the alcohol that he had busted out for himself.

Several moments of silence would pass as the boy simply sat there, his head hung limply down, as he swished the faint remains of the liquid within his mouth. He would swallow it fully after a little while, his head tilting upwards once more. A loud, long whistle would escape his lips, sounding throughout the room as he released what seemed to be a fusion between a sigh and a groan out, its sound echoing throughout the entire room. "Ahaaaa, shit, man..." he began, laughing a tad while pointing at the unknown drink. "That shit's good, man...God, I can feel a quicker ****ing buzz than what I got from that!" he put a large amount of emphasis, which was also somewhat awkwardly-toned, upon the last word, pointing at his bottle of tequila while doing so.

He would remain within his undone state for a moment more before heaving a deep sigh, shifting his attention over to the masked man afar. "Yoooo, truth or dare, Zwei?" he would ask, lifting the mystery drink once more and sipping from it.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:54 pm

"Eh sorry, didn't mean to upset you, I really don't know what's in them, I know that they're harmless and that's it." Fionn said shrugging off the girls words as he continued to sit there, watching Haven drink his drink.
"If you really want me to I can pack up the crate, we're all having a good time and making new friends, we don't need little hostilities breaking us apart." He said owing up to the responsibility of what he had done, but it was actually less that and more his aforementioned distaste for people being pissed off at him (due to the fact that when you strip Fionn down layer from layer, removing all of his charm and wit, you end up with a sad empty shell of a man.)
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Emilia's tail had picked up its paced during the commotion. She was really starting to enjoy the game, and growing oh so curious about what was with the drinks that was making people crazy, especially as the larger wolf began playing with Bianca. Looking back to Fionn, her curiosity had gotten the best of her. "Can I have one, too?" Emilia hadn't had even a sip of alcohol in her life, and now she was attempting to get involved with a drink that was making everyone go crazy.

Last edited by TJ on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Bianca didn't mind the borderline chest touching in the slightest. For her, it was normal to be felt up by other people. Mind you, she's still a virgin. "You can try it on in a bit, Adhira. When we're elsewhere." she said, her maternal instincts kicking in now. "And Fionn. Just... don't do something so stupid next time. Bringing alcohol spiked with unknown things... that's just plain stupid. Have it for yourself maybe, but if someone asks for a drink at least look at what you're handing them and think about it." she said before looking over to Emilia. "Like now. Give Emilia a drink. Just be careful what you hand her." Bianca sighed and stroked Adhira some more, with a bit of a longing expression on her face. She seemed like a bitch, but she didn't want anyone to do things they didn't want to or for anyone to get hurt. It could be seen upon her features that she wasn't too happy about seeing her friend get affected by an aphrodisiac, regardless of how strong. Her ears drooped, she looked kind of sad, her tail lay limp against the ground, and she pet Adhira slowly and absentmindedly. The aphrodisiac increased the chance of Adhira doing things while she wasn't fully conscious or aware that she would regret doing when she woke up the next day. It all concerned Bianca very much. Even if Adhira had shown little care about her in the past, Bianca still cared deeply about what happened to her teammate.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Instead of waiting for Fionn to answer, she noticed the bottle that Adhira had drank. It was still a little under half full, leaving plenty for Emilia to try. Snatching the bottle, she sniffed at it, noticing a strong smell coming from the liquid. Throwing caution to the wind, she took a mouthful of the liquid and swallowed it down. As the liquid slipped down her throat, she gave a slight hiccup not quite feeling the full effect yet.  She looked down at the drink, wondering if something was suppose to happen. She lifted it back to her lips for another mouth full, thinking she hadn't had enough yet.

Her arms dropped, now feeling the initial effects of the drink kick in. She gave another hiccup, looking around the room, having no idea what she was doing. Her eyes came to a rest on Lí as a smile grew across her face. Setting the drink down she quickly made her way over to Lí, wrapping her arms around the gender questioned student, nuzzling up to him. "Hiiii Lí~!"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:09 am

Lí had been watching the events unfold silently, a mildly concerned expression on his face as certain behavior began to sharply change. Attributing it all to inebriation, though, he merely shrugs and starts drinking more wine, until he feels a pair of arms wrapping around him. Curious, and also nervous that it was male company that he'd suddenly acquired, Lí slowly lowers his empty glass until a pair of dark lupine ears enter his view, and a sweet alto voice greets him.

"Um... Hello, Emilia..." he replies, unsure of what to do. When she begins nuzzling him, though, he takes his right hand and places it atop her head, gently patting and stroking the young woman's hair. Quickly, he falls into a rhythm, and his mortified embarrassment and worry is soon replaced with a sense of contentment. As this happens, he adopts a small smile, looking oddly happy with his predicament. Next to him, the wine bottle and glass remain empty, though he makes no move to reach for them.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 am

"Yeah Emilia you can have one o- Oh, oh my." Fionn said in a disturbed voice as the girl began to cuddle up next to Li, completely unaware that she had just drank a powerful Aphrodisiac, looking for a way to divert the subject he quickly looked around, figuring out that Li was out of drink.

"Hey you want the last bottle of Normal Wine?" He asked as he shined off a dusty old unlabeled bottle and leaned over using his massive height to snake over Emilia before he set it down next to Li for his consumption, completely unaware that this was, in fact, yet another one of the Aphrodisiac wines (though a much weaker affect than the other ones).  
"Anyway I'm putting this crate away now, seeing as Adhira scared me when she was calm and dying isn't something I plan on doing tomorrow." He said cheekily before chuckling and closing the massive crate of wines off, pushing it into the corner where Oberursel rested before walking back to the circle and sitting down next to Alex, the last bottle of wine sitting ominously next to Li, just waiting for someone to drink from in unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:42 am

Emilia's mind was completely blank, just doing what ever she felt like with almost no thought behind her actions. She kept her arms wrapped snugly around the stomach of Lí, pressing the side of her head into Lí's side affectionately as she felt his hand stroking her hair. What was even in the drink was making her senses go haywire, each stroke sent a shiver down her spine. With a slight push, she brought Lí down to the ground, now laying on top of him with her tail wagging furiously.

Her legs hooked around Lí's own, making sure he couldn't get away easily. Her hips began to shift around, feeling an incredible heat building up in her stomach. She finally let her arms unwrap from Lí, along with her legs as she straddled over his waist. There was a large drunk smile across her face, along with a slight redness as leaned in and planted a wet kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:31 am

Yin had a slightly confused look on his face until Adhira planted herself atop Bianca, "Ow...Ow...Ow..." He said, hardly able to breathe now, "Hey, can you...get off?" He managed to say, unable to even squirm out from under the two girls, "I can't...breathe..." Unbeknownst to him, his face began to take on an unhealthy shade of blue as he struggled to get air.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:45 am

Bianca frowned when Yin started struggling for breath and she decided to quickly get off of him, so as not to kill him. With a sigh, she picked up Adhira in a bridal carry as if she weighed nothing, stood up, and sat next to Yin with Adhira in her lap. "You're quite pretty as well." she said in response to Adhira's compliment. "If you wanna try my top on then just take it off already. I don't mind being topless." she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 am

Yin gasped, getting a good lungful of air that brought his colour back to normal, Thanks." He said, taking a large sip of his drink. He nearly spit it out when he heard Bianca's next comment, but choked it down before saying, "I'm sure that won't be necessary. Let's try to remain somewhat decent." He chuckled a little before looking at Fionn, "I think you'd better keep that stuff away from everyone. It isn't exactly safe to be drinking shit we don't know about." He then looked at Zwei, who still hadn't responded to Haven's inquiry, "Hey bud, what'll it be?" As he finished off his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Zwei sat in place, confused and stunned at this "interesting turn of events". "Well since everyone else is cuddling...or at least I hope that's what they're doing." as he finished speaking, Zwei began to shimmy across the floor to sit beside Vanille before wrapping his arm around her and pulling her in gently so she may rest her head on his shoulder if she likes. He turned his head to face her and gave a warm smile through his mask that was visible in his eyes. Afterwards he began to scan the room as he once again took in the room. "Let's go with a dare this time." he laughed a little
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:31 pm

A deep breath would be drawn through the lad's lips after hearing the other's reply. Silence would soon follow afterwards as he rested the mystery drink upon the floor in front of him once more, his head hanging downwards as he attempted to think of something, anything, for the masked man to do. This little, quiet state of his would soon be ended in an abrupt fashion as sound oddly like a fuse between a growl and a groan rumbled from within his throat. While this happened he would lift the hand that he had held his liquor within prior, giving the back of his head a scratch. "Aaaaaaha...dammit, I shoulda put more thought into this beforehand...woops..." he muttered lowly, giving an odd laugh while speaking. Shaking his head, he would tilt it up once more, placing his gaze upon the one that he had dared. Shifting his hand around, he would use it to point at the other teen's figure. "Eeeeeh...pffff, I dunno...lose the shirt," he would say in a somewhat unsteady voice, shrugging in the process. His attention shifted over to the one that Zwei had brought himself closer to, his grin growing a tad larger and more shark-like at the sight. "...I bet that one person would appreciate the sight. HA."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:19 pm

As Emilia pushes him over, Lí stops petting her hair and wraps his arms around the young faunus woman to prevent her from tilting over onto the wine glass and bottle. He looks up at her, and sees the drunken, hormonal smile she sports. "Um... He-" he stammers, before being interrupted by an unexpected kiss, full on his lips. Taken by surprise, he instinctively brings a hand up to cradle the back of her head, but moves it to pushing away on her shoulder as he recovers seconds later. "Too soon..." he whispers, more to himself than his sudden partner, trying to bring his muddled senses, as well as his arousal, under control.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Bianca held her hand up to stop Adhira from successfully planting the kiss before picking up and placing Adhira on the ground besides her. "Right. I was afraid of this. Be right back." she said, grabbing a glass and heading into the bathroom. The sound of running water from a sink could be heard momentarily before Bianca came back out, carefully holding the glass of water. She looked around Adhira, making sure no one was near the wolf before she dumped the water on Adhira's head. "Sorry, friend." was all she said as she set the glass back where she got it and sat next to Adhira, still not touching her for fear of being electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Bianca produced a towel from behind her back as if she had it the entire time, which she did, and picked up Adhira so she could dry the wolf's head off. "Sorry, Adhira. I just needed to snap you out of that so you wouldn't do anything stupid." she said, carefully and gently drying her friend off. "You can electrocute me all you want later for that, just not now okay? I'll even remind you in case you forget, so you can have your payback." she said, gently picking up Adhira and placing her so she was sitting comfortable on Bianca's lap, with her head on the cat's shoulder. "Now you just need a little rest. Is it okay if I pet you? I think it'll help make you feel a little better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Fionn stared at the commotion involving the two Faunus girls with his mouth slightly agape, actually that was the way he felt about everything at this current moment seeing as a lot of the people in the room had been attempting to get together with a lot of the other people in the room until seconds prior.

"H-hey Adhira, are you okay? I hope you aren't mad at me." He said in an innocent and guilty inflection with his somewhat baritone voice as he attempted to make the scary girl that was a pissed off Adhira not kill him as soon as she became fully conscious of what he had done, and how it had made her seem.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Emilia suddenly felt herself being pushed away from her kiss, something she wasn't ready to give up. She heard Lí mumbling something, but it feel on deaf ears as Emilia's mind was going crazy over what ever it was she drank. She sat up for a second, taking a few breaths as her tail still whipped back and forth. With her hands on Lí's stomach, just in front of where she sat, she began walking her hands out, slowly lowering herself back down. "Pleasseee Lí?" This time she had laid her head down just below his chin, pressing up and rubbing on him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 am

Relatively sure that Emilia isn't about to initiate another makeout session, Lí returns to petting her hair as she pleadingly whines to him. "Right now might not be the best time."

At the same time, his heartbeat quickens as he registers the scent of ozone in the air, and his pace for petting Emilia's hair subtly hastens as well. "Why don't we sit up, and I'll share some wine with you," he murmurs, hoping the idea would coax her into allowing him some room. He also hopes to see at least the aftermath of whatever had just happened, as the presence of ozone in the room was highly unusual in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:55 am

Zwei started at the commotion again, his arm still wrapped around Vanille, snuggling her lightly as he listened to the dare, now that everything had seemed to die down, he decided my might as well go through with it. "Right, no more holding it off" he said as he let go of Vanille to unzip his sweater and shrugged it off onto the floor before tossing it into the corner before grabbing his undershirt and ripping that off too and thus, Zwei's chest was revealed. Once he was finished with it, he turned to face Yin "Yin, truth or dare?" he asked as he wrapped his arm around Vanille again, obviously not minding being shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next